Never forget

By LaneDionne

Hannah had a perfect life. Everybody loved her and she was the most popular person in her school. But after... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Explications...
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Stop

Chapter 15

28 2 0
By LaneDionne

We returned in Cassy's room. I was shock and fragile. Jacob had his hand on my waist. In the same time, I wanted to hug him and to slap him. It's not his fault and I know it, but, I don't know... It's my fault ok, Hannah it's your fault.

I need to find something that will make me feel free, an activity. An alone activity, like, like, dance! No, not dance, I am really not good in dance... Maybe, badminton? No, sports for me are like, no way. Oh, I think I found, Jogging, running, training. I am going to train my body, to have muscles and yes! This is going to make me feel free, oh yes.

-It was long! I waited 20 freaking minutes! Cassy said

-Sorry, we will not restard, mommy! Said Jacob

-Shut up!

-Ok, ok keep calm, mommy. He said

-Grrrr....! She slaped him nicely.

-Hey!

-You insulted me! Cassy said

-I don't care, you can't slap a man!

-What is this new rule?

-Ok, stop guys! It's enough your little quibble. I said

-Ok.... They both said

-I have something to ask you...

-What? said Cassy

-I thought about doing an activity to change my ideas, and I thought about doing some jogging...

-Are you sure that you are going to be alright with your leg? She said

-Yes, I know I can do it!

-If you say so... She said

-and I want to do it now. Like right now.

-Now? Jacob said

-Yes, now. Cassy, can I take you a short and a cami?

-Yes, sure. Do you want us to go with you, for the first time?

-No, I'm alright. I want to have a little moment alone.

-Ok, and don't go too far, we don't want to lose you. Said Jacob

-I know babe. I smiled

He smiled.

I changed myself in front of them. I don't need to hide myself from them, they are like my family. I heard Jacob saying something in Cassy's ear. I hate when people are hiding things from me, I hate secrets! I had enought people that talked in my back, against me and I certainly don't want this from my best friends! OH MY GOD, that makes me feel more than angry....!!!

-What? I said

-Hum, what, what did you say? Jacob said.

-What? I said what?

-What what? He said

-What is it? Why are you talking in each other ears?

-Hum...

They looked at each other, a little bit nervous, it's what I thought. They are really hiding something...

-Hum Hello! I want an answer!

-Because it's like, like the first time that we see all of your, your... I cut him

-Scars... I said

-Yes, and we didn't know that they were like this and anyway, don't mind. It's not important. Sorry. Cassy said.

-Ok, but can I go do my jogging now. I said

-Yeah, they both said.

I left Cassy's room and I went in the bathroom. I put my hair in a pony tail and I put some running shoes. I was ready to be free, to do sport and to feel myself again. I got out and I went downstairs and Cassy's mother, Ramona, began to talk.

-What are you doing Hannah?

-I'm going to move. I said

-But,...

It was too late, I did close the door before hearing her sentence. I didn't want to talk with her, I wanted to run! I downed the stairs and I began to run. At the beginning, I was feeling really good. My leg was not at all hurting and I had a free feeling. I ran faster and faster. It's been a long time that I didn't do any sport or even move my ass. I was running and just running. I had the big smile on my face. And then, my leg started to hurt really a lot. My scar was opening and I felt some blood flowing on my leg. But I didn't stop, I didn't want to stop. It was hurting, more and more. Even if it was hurting, I had a goal. My goal to run even if everything were going bad. And I didn't want to give up even if I had every reasons of the world. But it was not a good idea...

And then, I fell on the ground, hitting my head on a big rock. I was bleeding of everywhere but nobody was there to help me. I was on the ground, alone in the street. The only thing that I heard was the little birds who we're singing. It was dark, I saw nothing, no sound. I fainted on the ground, right there. And nobody was there to help me, like every time because I always do the bad decisions...

I will never forget how my leg hurt and how I thought that it was finish for me. That I will die. And I will never forget how STUPID I was to decide to go run alone and to not stop when it was the moment. I hurt myself and this time, it's was my fault!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 680 67
previously titled "favorite drug" she has it all... the popularity, the friends... what happens when she falls for someone who is equally as popular...
654 98 40
Ethan was one of the popular bad boys every single girl could ask for. Being a part of his own squad, skipping classes and having most of the fun tha...
222K 7.6K 36
Lydianna Gomez is the popular girl at school. But what happens when little miss popular falls in love with the dork?
385 53 29
When Summer Write a teenage girl finds herself falling for her childhood best friend Tyler Scott does she tell him or does Summer's future with her...