Broken | Dan and Phil Fanfict...

De seedyb

Dan had lived a normal life. No good friends and no big problems but all this changes when he meets Phil. Phi... Mais

Phil
Dan
Gay
Father
Brady
Blood
I'm an Idiot
School
Love is Confusing
Finally
Crap
99 Problems
Freak
What the hell
Zack
Furious
Regret
Done
God Help Me
What Was I Thinking
omfg
Hospital
Black
LILW
1K
Im coming home
Phone calls
Healing
Back at it
Livin on The High
Awkward
Crispy
Pool Beer
Old habits
pre-lit
lit
post-lit
This is the end
Still Broken

I can't

574 14 12
De seedyb

-Dan's POV-

I lay on my bed thinking about earlier today.
Like
Damn
I mean I guess I'm glad that Phil beat up Brady, to hopefully teach him a lesson, but they had to practically carry him out of the room. He has a pretty nasty concussion and tons of bruises and cuts. He'll probably be scarred for a while.
~~~~
A buzzing next to me pulls me out of my thoughts.
I glance over at my night table and see my phone going off.
"Unknown caller"
Great. Another telemarketer.
I pick it up and the line is silent for a couple of seconds.
"Um hi. It's uh Phil. From school. And I'm sorry about earlier today."
I completely panicked because I was not expecting Phil to call me.
"Oh hey uhh it's fine, don't worry about it."
I try to sound all cool and not like my heart is about to beat out of my chest.
"Soo I was wondering if you wanted to come over and just like chill or something. I know I acted crazy this morning, but i just wanted to talk."
Chill or something? Was this really happening. Was Phil Lester really calling me asking if I wanted to go over and hang.
I practically got lost in my own fantasy of what we would do at Phil's house and I panic
"Yeah. That'd be great."
I just sounded overly excited. I don't want to sound desperate.
"Okay. See you here. I'll text you the address."
Maybe something good will actually happen.
My phone beeps
"Lyndhurst Road, London, NW3"
Wait
Lyndhurst? Isn't that where all the mansions are? Does he live in a mansion? Damn. He's even more out of my league now.

I get up off of my bed and look in the mirror.
I look like crap, but I don't have time to take a shower.
I change into some cleaner clothes and re-straighten my hair.

I look at my self one final time wondering what the heck I'm doing. I'm going to a mansion. The guy that I like lives in a mansion. The GUY that I like. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I don't even know if i like him. I honestly don't really want to be gay. I'll be treated differently. It's weird. I mean, we are all raised to believe we shall fall in love and marry the opposite sex, and I don't think I'm ready for the possibility that I might be gay.

I've never been interested in relationships anyways. I mean I know the basic principles of dating somebody and I've "dated" somebody before, but it never got super serious.

Why am I even thinking about a relationship when Phil is in my head. I don't have a chance with him, and if in some weird parallel universe I did have a chance with him, I'd be too scared to take it.

I grab my keys and open the door.
"Bye mom! Going to a friends house!" I yell, I figure she's in the kitchen or something.
"Is he a guy?"
She pokes her head around the corner and has a smug smile on her face.
"I don't like you!"

"That's okay! I don't like you either!" She says all cheery like.
I laugh before closing the door and hopping in to my car.
I turn the key and the engine roars to life. I put the address in my GPS and start the whole ten minute journey to Phil's.

I stand in his drive way with my jaw literally on the floor.
His house is massive.
Like insanely massive.
Like probably 18 whales could fit in there massive.
His parents must be awesome.

I nervously walk up the long pathway and finally arrive at his huge front doors.

I raise my hand, about to knock on the door, when it suddenly opens.
"Oh hi!" Phil brushes some fallen fringe out of his face, he looks out of breathe.
"Sorry I was just downstairs and I happened to see your car pull up."

"Yeah, uh hey."

"Oh, sorry. Come on in. Sorry if I seem out of breathe I was just doing some stuff around the house."

"Dude it's cool, no need to apologize."

I step into his house and practically gasp at the sheer size, not to mention what it was filled with.
Really fancy furniture, exquisite decorations, like vases, that probably belonged in an art museum.
I mean, it was honestly gorgeous.
"Dan?"

"Oh. Sorry, it's just you never mentioned that you are a freaking billionaire."

"I'm not. My parents are. You really think I get any of that money?" He asks grimly

"Uh sorry, I just, yeah know, if I lived in a mansion that would be the first thing I tell people about me." I awkwardly laugh to try and cover up the tension.
He smiles a little
"Well that's why you don't live in a mansion."

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"With great power comes great responsibility." He says in a old man voice.
We both laugh and I look up at him and he does the same. And for a moment it feels like we've known each other for years. I stare into his beautiful blue eyes and study his smile.
Both magnificent.

"So?" Phil looks down and breaks the silence "Shall we go to my room?"

"Yeah. Lead the way."

He takes me to these grand marble stairs and we start going upward. In the corner of my eye I see something sparkling. I look over and there's a pool.
There's a pool on the second floor.
"There's a pool on the second floor!"

"Well yeah, did you expect us to have a normal pool. Dan, I'm far from normal."

When we reach the top of the stairs there is a large game room area and then two hallways with two doors down each one.

He leads me down the left hallway and his room is the first door on the right.

The rest of the house looks like it cost a million dollars, Phil's room is the only 'normal' looking room. It's nice.
It's cozy.
I like it better than the fancy expensive stuff downstairs.
Don't get me wrong, it's a huge room with an attached bathroom, which is also huge, but it's nice.
I take my first step into his room and I step on something. It feels like a Lego. I pick my foot up and look down.
I pick up the package and realize it's a package of blades.
"Trying to murder me?" I ask playfully, waving the package in his face.

"Darn you've exposed me. No but actually I was doing some work around the house and I had to change the box cutter blade."

"So you just leave random blades everywhere!?"

"Yep." He snatches it out of my hand and places it on top of his dresser then looks back at me.
There's probably about a good minute of awkward silence before he speaks.

"Soo do you want to like play some video games or something?"

~~~~

"Move, you little bitch!"

"You whore!"

"get away from me!"

"BITCH!"
We both laugh at Phil's exclamation. We had been playing sonic for about an hour and it was pure bliss. I mean we were screaming profanities at each other, but it was still bliss. It was cute when he died because he'd just sit there screaming at the tv and then at me, and I didn't even care. I enjoyed it. Just being able to sit there and actually call him my friend.
We finish the level and Phil asks me if I wanted snacks.
"Uh sure, if it's not too much trouble."

"Are you kidding me?"
He gets up and walks about five feet before reaching a wardrobe. I look at him puzzled a moment before he opens it.
It's a fridge.
There's a fridge in his room.
"Are you kidding me!"
I mean it wasn't a huge full size fridge but it defiantly wasn't a tiny dorm room mini fridge.
"So what do you want?"

"Um soda I guess and, do you have like fruit or anything?"

"Fruit? Are you kidding me?"

"What can I say. I gotta keep a nice bod." I shrug and we both laugh
"Whatever man."
He tosses me a soda and then a box of strawberries.
He grabs himself a soda and a cupcake. 
"Really? You're really gonna eat cake in front of me?"

"You had your chance."

"Whatever."
I pick up my soda and notice Phil's eyes on me.
"What..?"

"Nothing dude."
I stare at him a second more before shrugging it off and open my bottle.
Soda goes spraying all over me and before I can react, I'm practically drenched.
My sounds of agony are muffled by Phil literally dying on the floor.
"I hate you." I say harshly

"I know!" He literally has tears rolling down his face.
What a bitch.

After about a minute or so he collects himself and sits back down on the edge of the bed.
"Man I feel bad but then I think about your face and then all the guilt goes away."
I don't say anything and Phil's smile fades.
I'm drowning.
Drowning in his eyes.
His beautiful burning blue eyes.
God, he was an amazing person.
Then just like that, his eyes vanished.
Covered by his eyelids as he moved in closer to me.
I do the same. Closing my eyes and leaning in.
Our lips collide and it was the best moment in my life.
The sweetest moment.
The loveliest moment. 

But also the moment that felt the most wrong. I couldn't believe I was kissing a guy. I mean I barely even knew him. 

My eyes fling open and I pull my lips away from his.
He opens his eyes and I search for words. I frantically stand up and grab my phone.
"Uh.. look, I'm sorry, but I can't. I think I should go."
He nods in agreement but looks down and quietly mutters, "no I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what came over me."
I rush out of his room, down the stairs, and out the front door and practically sprint to my car. I get in the front seat as panicked tears start to fill my eyes. God, what did I just do?

A/N
Ayyyeee! I'm not dead! Surprise! Okay so I know this is an extremely crappy chapter and I'm sorry.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.6K 102 10
Dan went off on a trip to Japan with his parents, and he promised Phil he'd come back in a month. However, a month had passed and Phil has never hear...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...