They're Back

By 360crush

Kickin it fanfic. There lives have been a real adventure, Jack and Kim getting together, just when things see... More

Chapter 1 Sloane's Back
Chapter 2
Chapter 4: Brody's Back
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: At The Same Time
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

1.2K 47 16
By 360crush

"Just like our first kiss" I thought as I let myself fall asleep.

...

It was snowing outside surprisingly and we barely made it into the dojo without getting covered in a layer of snow.

"Yo! What the swag is that white stuff?" Jerry said half scared.

"It's called snow, Jerry and based on the phy-"Milton said before I cut him off

"It rarely snows around here so just let us enjoy it" I cut Milton off

"Exactly my point, it RARELY snows so-"

"I don't think you do" I whispered and then I heard Kim giggle.

I think I blushed when she did that. Man I wish we were dating. But I have been in the friend zone for a long time. I have wanted to make a bold choice and get out of it but I don't know what would happen if I did.

...

"Jerry, gimme that phone!" Rudy shouted "we are in practice!"

...

Once practice was over everybody left except me and Kim to get some extra time in. We were punching and kicking two of the dummies in the room when everything went dark. I looked at Kim and she gave me a confused look.

"I think the power went out" Kim said as she turned her body to face me.

"We should probably go home then" I said as we picked up our stuff and walked toward the door.

I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge, it was locked..!

"I'm guessing the door locks itself when there isn't power" I said simply

"So we are stuck in here until Rudy comes tomorrow and it's gonna be freezing in here soon!" Kim ranted.

"Kim, everything is going to be fine" I said to calm her down, and it worked.

"Okay, so now what?" she asked calmly

"I guess we figure out how we are going to sleep and keep ourselves warm" I suggested.

"Well there are a pile of mats we could lay on" Kim said while pointing to the pile.

"I guess we could put our gi's on over our clothes to keep warm" I pointed out.

Kim pulled out both of our gi's while I grabbed two mats from the pile and sat them down next to each other. Kim put on her gi and handed me mine.

"Thanks" I mumbled, because I was cold.

We both laid down on the mats I set up after I put mine on and tried to keep warm. I noticed Kim shivering so I kept the pants part of the gi on and took off the other half and wrapped it around Kim like it was a blanket. This could work with making my way out of the friend zone, being extra nice and sweet since I know she likes that.

"Jack you must be freezing" Kim refused.

"Kim, I'll be fine. I want you to be warm" I insisted.

"I'm going to be cold either way" she said.

"Kim, if one of us is going to be warm I want it to be you" I insisted again. She was not going to win this.

She gave in knowing I wasn't taking no as an answer. She let me wrap my gi around her and we'd just see how things were after that.

Kim still looked cold to me so when I thought she was asleep I wrapped my own arms around her. After a little bit of watching her sleep peacefully, she looks so cute, I leaned closer to kiss her cheek but she turned at that same second and we kissed. I panicked and hoped she wouldn't wake up. I kept my arms around her so she didn't wake up and eventually I fell asleep. I woke up later to the lights on and Kim holding me

"Oh my god Jack, this is why I said no in the first place" Kim frowned while trying to warm me up.

"It was more important to keep you warm" I smiled.

Kim handed me my gi and her's but I still gave her both.

"Will you stop being so stubborn?" Kim said annoyed "stop thinking about me for just a minute"

"Not likely" I thought.

I woke up and Kim was about to kill Jerry for something. I immediately got up and put my arm around Kim and pulled her back like I normally do.

"What did he do Kim?" I asked.

"He took a picture of us sleeping and he was about to post it online!" Kim shouted as she went back to trying to kill Jerry"

"Kimmy calm down" I whispered in her ear-

"Don't call me Kimmy!" she yelled at me

"Dang, she must really be angry, she would never yell at Jack" Milton said to Jerry "She is going to kill you Jerry.

"Jack" Kim said to me as she turned around to look at me "I'm sorry"

I hugged her after she said that and she hugged back, it seemed to calm her down enough not to kill Jerry.

"You owe me Jerry" I said because I basically just saved him from Kim.

"Wow I haven't seen anybody that mad since Julie tried to kill Kim when we kissed" Milton said as he immediately shut himself up.

"You what!" I yelled as I jumped out of Kim's hold and attempted to kill Milton.

"Jack it's not what you think!" Kim yelled as she wrapped her arms around my waist trying to pull me back as hard as she could.

"Gah! I'm so stupid" Milton whined before he ran as fast as he could out of the dojo.

"Let me kill him!" I shouted

*Kim's pov*

Milton accidentally said that we had kissed, that idiot! Jack was never supposed to know about that! It was a long time ago and it was before Jack and I had started dating.

Sloane walked in the dojo right after Milton ran off.

"Why was Milton running away screaming" she asked

"Oh, Jack is trying to kill him" Jerry said casually.

"Umm, Sloane, a little help here" I begged.

She ran up to me and started pulling Jack back with me.

"Why did you have to choose a strong black belt to be your boyfriend" Sloane whined as she struggled to pull him back.

"Jerry, I saved you. Hold them down" Jack said and Jerry pulled us back.

"I can't fight two black belts!" Jerry said and screamed.

Jack had already ran off, so I ran after him and Sloane flipped Jerry and then caught up with me.

"I have never seen Jack this angry" Sloane said while running beside me "What even happened?"

"Milton let it slip that we kissed"-

"Oh that explains it" Sloane said as a goodbye to Milton.

"I only have one idea of how to calm Jack down, you get Milton while I do Jack" I said.

We found Jack and Milton so Sloane got Milton away and I jumped on Jack's back with all my strength and we fell. As soon as he was about to get back up I kissed him and pulled him as close as I could, if that didn't calm him down I don't know what would. I felt him kissing back and I was relieved.

"I'm the only one ever allowed to do that" He smirked

"It's not what you think. It was before we started dating, it all happened so fast. Milton was nervous about kissing Julie and I said it was just a kiss and then I accidently kissed him. It wasn't even a real kiss. If you are going to be mad at someone be mad at me" I said as I tried to stand up, since we were still on the ground, but he pulled me back down and said

"But I'm still going to flip him"

Then he got up and ran back to the dojo with me right behind him.

"Jack" I called up ahead.

"Yeah" he said as he turned around.

"I have an idea" I smiled as I caught up to him "this is all Jerry's fault anyway so why don't we just get him"

As we got back into the dojo, Jerry was sitting on the bench with Milton and Sloane was practicing her kicks with a dummy.

Jack went over to have 'a little chat' with Jerry and Milton and I walked over to Sloane.

...

///////

Hey! I have started the next chapter already but I'm having a hard time with it, but I will try to update it tomorrow. Anyway, I hoped you liked this chapter and the story so far. I'm so happy to finally be writing this. And about "She's Not Bionic", I don't know what to say, i'm just stuck and have no idea what to do with it, but hey, I'll think of something to do with it eventually. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 566 15
In greek Calista means most beautiful. Not many other people see her this way, especially not in high school - she was just the rich geeky girl. Ja...
940K 35.5K 50
A spinoff from An Arranged Marriage fanfic series following the story of Kim and Finn Gilinsky. Finn struggles to move on from a childhood crush whil...
1K 55 16
CC, a girl with a poor family goes to a new school. When she gets teased by someone for having a weird name she makes new friends, and lies about her...
Instagram By A

Fanfiction

611K 5.4K 200
Just a cute fanfiction turned into a bunch of fake celebrity drama.