Fallen For You

By beesee22

Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Shooting Gabe
Chapter 2- Who's Rick??
The Plan
It's Okay
Best Friend?..... Threats
Best Friend Has A Stalker
Best Friend Meets Rick.
Best friend....Mom....Guns
Best friend... Explanations... Daddy??
Best Friend....Tears....Love??
BestFriend.....Twin???
Best Friend.....Roman Reigns...Daddy#2???
Best Friend......Shot???
Best friend.....Gone
Best Friend... Here but Hurt
Best Friend....Traitor
Best Friend.... Drama Mama
Best Friend... Date....Sister??
Best Friend.... Love
Best Friend.....Breakup
Best Friend.....Her
Author's Note....

Best friend...... Punch Out

51 4 4
By beesee22

Ari's POV.....

"Because I love you."

"Well I don't think-" I began to reject my best friend in the best way possible, but he cut me off.

"Ahh come on Ari, I really need you to do this for me or my plan won't work." He said.

"Plan?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah my plan, what do you think I meant. Ohhh you thought.....hahahaha Ari I'm gay you know." He laughed.

"No duhh, but don't you ever do that again before I feed you your balls unsalted. I thought you was serious. I was like awkward." I told him, happy that he wasn't serious.

"Actually, I'm serious about this but you'll be my pretend girlfriend." He said.

"OK so what's your plan." I said to him.

"You said ok then ask the plan. Ari you....I don't even know." He said lost at words to describe me.

"What? You said you need my help. And in order to help you I have to be your pretend girlfriend. So yeah, what's the plan? I'm your bestie when it comes to you needing help, I say yes then ask questions. Now plan, you speak now!" I told him hardly making sense if any with my last sentence.

"Well when you put it like that bestie" he said pulling me close to him. "You are now my fake girlfriend and operation revenge take down is in full effect. I just need a plan" he finished.

"First of all, fake girlfriend or not I still want the special treatment and buying of food. And what do you mean you need a plan I thought me being you fake girlfriend was the plan." I exasperated.

"Well that was step 1. I never thought you would have agreed so I didn't think this far." He said shyly.

"Ohh boy, the things I would do to torture your balls now. You know what I'll think of something but we have to get you back home." I told him because he's too stupid for his own good.

Later on at the house.......

"I swear, you're the craziest person I've ever met. All of that and no plan." I said as we began to walk into Gabe's house. I called my mommy already and let her know I might be coming home late because I'm at Gabe's and she said ok. So me and Gabe are gonna sit, eat and think about this plan. We decided to keep it to ourselves and only tell Gabe's mom and Mike half of it.

"Well you see what had happened was-Mom!" Gabe deterred from what he was saying, obviously shocked to see his mom eating Mike's face.

Gabe's mom pulled away from Mike like he was fire. She stuttered to find something to say so I went into the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn and threw it in the microwave and put it on 4 minutes. I went back into the living room to watch what happens before my popcorn pops.

"Well what had happened was-" Mike began but Gabe cut him off.

"I wasn't speaking to you. So shut up. I'll call you when I'm ready for you to speak." Gabe said very slowly to Mike, but you could hear the anger in it. Dang, that was sexy. Go Gabe!

As usual I couldn't let this go by without me puttting my input. "Wait, I thought you and his partner had a thing." I said to Gabe's mom doing the finger motion on the word thing. Honestly I'm too lazy to even think about the proper name for it.

"I thought so too." A deep yet sexy voice said. Who the heck was that? I turned around and saw a nicely dressed, strange man standing directly behind in a tailored suit with the most beautiful blue eyes.

"Bey who is you? And you too close back the hell up." I said to the man and he began to back up. "Now go on explain who the hell you is." I said to him in a polite voice, atleast the best voice I could muster up.

"Adrian-" Gabe's mom whispered.

"Adrian!! What the hell is an Adrian?" Gabe said totally confused but angry nonetheless.

"Me" the man simply stated.

"Ok Adrian what the hell are you doing here. This is a gated community." Gabe was saying before I cut him off.

"Get the f*ck off my property!" I sang the rest of Drake's lyrics out of nowhere and everybody looked at me liked I was crazy. "My bad, but I had to. So continue on Mr. Adrian." I told the man.

"As her boyfriend, I thought I should check up on my girlfriend after I saw what happened on the news." He said matter-of-factly.

"Girlfriend? Whose boyfriend are you?" Gabe asked suspiciously.

"Your mom." The man said with a smile.

"Wait!!!! Everyone please stop. My popcorn just finish, wait until I get it please." I said and rushed into the kitchen. I grabbed the biigest bowl without looking and dumped the popcorn in it. Apparently I grabbed a pot, but who cares. I ran back into the living room and everyone was still there waiting.

"So, Ari you good, popcorn salted and everything." He asked surprisingly serious.

"Yeahh"

"Ok take your phone out and get a good seat." He told me calmly.

"Done"

"Gabe, what are you gonna do?" His mom ask him.

"Nothing much just this-" he said right before he punched Adrian right in his face. He was throwing punch after punch. And you could hear the sound of his fist making contact with the man's face. Aww my, such a pretty face. Too bad it's going to be swelled and bruised by morning. Mike came out of nowhere and yanked Gabe off of Adrian. All of a sudden Adrian got up and punched Gabe in the gut then in the face while Mike was pulling Gabe away. I stood up in the couch popcorn long forgotten and aimed my camera at Adrian and shouted at him for hitting Gabe. Gabe was now by the front door with Mike holding him down. He did one crazy foot motion and tripped Mike and broke off running towards Adrian. When he got a little close he jumped in the air and punched Adrian right in the face. He fell down and wobbly got back up.

"Yeah that's right Gabe, go WWE Roman Reigns on him! Finish him with a spear! Finish him Gabe!" I shouted a little too excited. But come on this was like WWE Monday night raw Live!

Gabe ran and speared him. He was almost as good as Roman Reigns when he did that spear. Adrian literally looked like he body broked in half. After that spear his body feel to the floor as if it was lifeless. I looked at his gorgeous face and it was bruised and covered the blood. I clicked the end button on the video and saved it. Soon I'll have enough videos to post on YouTube weekly, I thought.

I ran to Gabe and all he had was a busted lip and bruised cheek. "You did awesome Gabe!" I said to him proudly.

"Gabe what the hell was that? You could do that to my boyfriend, someone who cares about me and not the punk that abused you. Wow..? Gabe's mom said to him, her voice laced with venom. Gabe turned and looked at his mom, astonished at what she said. He didn't even reply he just left. I turned to her furiously, giving her my most deadly glare.

"What?" she shouted at me.

"That was low, but while you're worrying about your man's health you should have been worrying about your son's feelings." I said to her. I had lost all respect for Mary.

Mike decided to butt in and say, "Arianne he was wrong."

Wrong, like he have the right to say that. "Wrong? Mike I highly doubt you're the one to say whether someone is wrong in this situation. When moments ago you were pushing your tongue down your partners girlfriend throat. The only thing Gabe was wrong about was not tag teaming with that Adrian man and going Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns on you." I said to them because now I was fuming.

"Y'all think bout it. How would y'all feel if your ex boyfriend comes in your house and bring up bad memories. Then pulls a gun on you and your mom with his brother and try to have sex with your own mother infront of you just to get on your nerves. Not only that but you finds out your dads not the good guy you thought he was and that he actually shot you and his mom. 

Wait there's more," I said sarcastically. 

"You go out and come back to find the guy that was supposedly helping you find your traitor dad, locking lips with your mom. Then some cocky guy comes in bout he's her boyfriend. That's just too much for him. And the person he needs the most just threw his greatest mistake in his life, back in his face. Mary what kind of mother does that. If the guy loves you, he'll understand what Gabe did. Of course he'll be mad but only for a while. How long will you think it will take to heal Gabe's broken heart?" I said and walked out of the front door leaving Mary in tears. I went to my car and leaned against the door and blew a long breath. I can't imagine the pain Gabe must be feeling now.

"Thanks." I heard a voice whisper.

I turned around and saw Gabe sitting on the porch with his tear stained face. "I thought you left." I told him.

"And go where...

 But thanks Ari. I don't know what happened I just snapped but in a calm way ya know. I never thought anyone would have understood why I did what I did, but I guess you do." He said and I laughed at his words.

"I'll always understand you and even if I don't I'll try my best to understand." I told him sincerely.

He laughed, "If only my mom could have said that. Ari I heard what you said in there and your right. But I did all them stuff, trying to find dad for her." He said as tears began to fall from his eye again.

"Come on, Gabe not here." I told him. Then I heard sirens and it sounded like it was close.

I looked at Gabe and he said, "Ohh that's me I called the ambulance for the guy. He didn't deserve that. I was angry and took all of my frustration out on him."

"Ohh okay, lets go." I said and we went into my car and drove to my house. When we got there I could tell that mom and dad were already in bed and I didn't want to wake them so me and Gabe went to my treehouse. When we got inside it Gabe's mouth opened wide.

"Told ya dad fixed it up and close ya mouth man." I laughed.

"Wow"

"I know.......Gabe how come when you were fighting you got so angry real quick. It was as if you knew you was going to enjoy beating him up." I asked Gabe, truly confused about it.

He looked and me and scrated the back of his neck and said, "Uhmm Ari, I have a problem."

A/N
So the eleventh chapter it up. If anyone's confused the pics is Roman Reigns giving a spear and a superman punch. Sorry for the late update but I didn't know what to do with this chapter. Let me know if you liked this chapter or not and you could inbox any ideas you have. I'll try my best to incorporate them in the story.

Check out  Bitten With A Secret by cece_love_always.

So as usual....

Vote

Comment

And all that good stuff. See ya until my next update.✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.4K 49
Aria soon finds herself at a crossroad when her best friend Logan offers her something she can't seem to refuse. Sex. That's all it is right? Pure Se...
483 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...
8.2K 409 23
★★★ "Tell me what you want," he murmured, his words sending a shiver down my spine. "I want you," I replied, my voice filled with longing. "I want y...
2.2K 383 29
Who is a friend? This question has been asked by everyone. But what happens if your best friends are your worst enemies? Friendship and Deception see...