Nicki & Cyn (Lesbian)

By EverythingCyn

This Story Is About Cyn Meeting Nicki Minaj And Falling In Love With Her. For All You People Who Knows Cyn... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
hey
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 10

2.2K 97 14
By EverythingCyn

*a month later*

Cyn

So its been a month since the whole "roman" thing and Nicki's been apologizing to me non stop and I tell her that everythings okay but she doesn't believe me I guess.

We're just laying In bed right now. I have to go to my gynecologist later. She's laying in between my legs watching a movie. Later she has to go to work and do the new barbershop movie. I'm so proud of Nicki, I really am.

But before she goes to the movie set, she has to go to the studio and she wants me to go. I might as well cause she is gonna be gone all day. We just got out the shower and we're drying off now.

N:baby you sure you wanna come to the studio?

C:yea why?

N:cause I know you don't like going sometimes.

C:well since I'm not gonna see you until midnight, I'll go.

N:okay. Are you gonna need anyone to keep you company today?

C:no baby, I'm good.

N:okay.

We finished getting dressed then Nicki went downstairs while I did my hair. After getting done, I went downstairs.

N:I was just coming up to tell you breakfast was ready.

C:well now you don't have to.

N:yea, I guess.

We sat down and ate then Nicki sat the dishes in the dish washer quickly and we left and headed for the studio to drop Nicki off. I wanted to drive.

I pulled into Nicki's parking space

N:Bye Baby *kissing cyn*

C:bye babes *kissing back* I'll come back after I'm done.

N:alright. I love you.

C:I love you too. Behave

N:Okay Baby. Dang

She got out of the car and went inside the studio and I pulled off.

Nicki

I went inside to my part of the studio and waited for meek. That's why cyn said behave. But what she doesn't understand is that meek likes her and me and him don't like each other no more.

Me and him are like siblings sorta now. We're finna record "All eyes on you". Chris recorded his part a while ago.

Meek got in and we went straight to business

*two hours later*

Nicki

I just got done in the studio and everything went amazing. Me and cyn are pulling off now.

N:so how did it go?

C:um, good. They switched my birth control

N:oh. Why?

C:Idk. He was just like "let's try something different" and I said okay.

N: oh. Okay

C: how did the studio go?

N: amazing. Me and meek finished "all eyes on you"

C:awe, thats good. You hungry baby?

N:I'm starving

C:okay. I'll stop by in-n-out burger cause I know how much you like it.

N:I love it babe just like you.

C:I love you too baby

Cyn took ahold of my hand and drove to the fast food place. She pulled through the drive through and ordered then paid and we headed home.

Today I leave to go on set for barbershop 3. I'll be gone for a month and cyn knows but she doesn't like it. I told her she could come but she said she doesn't wanna be a distraction... My baby

We went inside and upstairs to the room and she got in the shower while I got ready to leave. After she got out the shower, I was all done.

She came out already dressed and sat down in bed.

C:I'm gonna miss you.

N:I'm gonna miss you too baby.

I walked next to her and laid her back and laid on the top of her.

N:you know you can still come with me?

C:I know Nicki, I just don't wanna go

N:you sure?

C:yes onika

N:really? My first name

C:you keep bugging me about it and I keep telling you I don't wanna go.

N:sorry but you don't have to get a attitude about it *trying to get off of cyn*

C:*pulling her back down* im sorry baby. I didn't mean to get smart with you.

N: it's okay cyn . I gotta finish packing.

I got up and finished what I was doing and she just sat there and watched me.

C:I know your not mad at me

N: no I'm not mad babe, I have a flight to catch BY MYSELF, remember?

C:yes I remember

N:okay then. Well I'm done and its time for me to leave.

C:bye.

N:no "I love you"? No kiss? No "imma miss you"?

C: *crawling over to Nicki & putting her arms around her neck* I'm gonna miss you *kiss* and I love you so much. Try not to have much fun without me

N:that's more like it and I would never *kissing her back* I love you more and I will miss you too.

C:call me too.

N:I'll facetime you every night

C:good.

N:okay. *kissing her one more time* bye baby I love you.

C:I love you too & see you later.

N:okay bye

Cyn

She walked out the room and downstairs and left. I already miss her, god damn. I laid down in bed and went to sleep.

*a month later*

I woke up and ran to the bathroom cause I had to puke. I keep on puking for some reason. Maybe it because I'm excited to see Nicki, she comes back today.

I've been puking for the last week though, and I didn't wanna tell Nicki cause I didn't want her to leave work. After cleaning myself up, I got in the shower, then got out and stepped on my weight scale and seen that I put on a few pounds.

Oh god. What's going on with me. Idk, I brushed it off and just thought "I'll go to the gym" since I love working out. After drying off, I put on some joggers, a sports bra and put my hair in a messy bun then I put on my Roshe Runs and went to the built in gym we had.

I turned on some of Nicki's music cause for some reason when I listen to her, I get in these moods. So I turned on monster by her and went ham on the tread mill.

*a hour later*

"Whoo, shit *out of breath* I'm tired..... Woo." I said to myself as I left out the gym.

I Went to take another shower and wash my sweaty hair. I thought I would have passed out if I went any longer.

I applied my bath and body works Amber Blush Body wash to my Loofah sponge and started to wash. After washing, I put the shower head on high and washed my hair. It left good on my scalp lol.

After that, I shaved then got out and dried off, then put on some boy shorts and a sports bra then laid down in bed.

Nicki

Today I go back home from working on set for barbershop 3. I'm actually on my way home now. I wanted to stop so I could pick my lady something up. I went to my main jeweler and got cyn a tennis and ankle bracelet set and then I got her some roses and chipotle and headed home.

Lord knows I miss my baby and #Her . My driver pulled Into my yard after going through the gate and I got out and went straight inside. I had my driver grab my suitcases for me then he brought them in and left.

I walked upstairs and slowly opened my door and cyn was laying on her stomach in my favorite boy shorts! I wanted to slap her ass so bad but it probably would have hurt

I tried to put her stuff behind my back but it didn't work. I heard cyn sniffing then she turned around

C:BABY!!!!

She ran over to me and hugged me.

N:I missed you too.

C:hug me back!

N:I can't.

I took the stuff from behind me

N:I got you some stuff.

C:thank you baby!

She went passed everything and went for the chipotle.... My baby

N:look at what I got first baby.

C:okay.

She took the bag and looked inside and pulled the bracelets out and started crying

C:*hugging Nicki* thank you so much nicki. I love them

N:I knew you would.

She took the rose and put it in a vase with water.

C:why did you get me this stuff?

N:because I missed you and I just wanted to

C:well thank you so much baby.

N:your welcome. How did you even know I was here?

C:I smelled chipotle

N:wow baby

C:I'm for real. Thanks for that too

N:your welcome. I see you got on my favorite boy shorts.

C:mmm, I do don't I

N:yes you do, you know what I wanna do to you? *Tugging at the shorts*

C:no babe, not now, I don't feel to good *running to the bathroom and throwing up*

N:*helping her* baby what's wrong

C:move Nicki, I don't want you to see me throw up.

N:I wanna help. What's wrong with you?

C:I don't know, I've been nauseous for a while but I'm okay.

N:you sure?

C:yep. *brushing her teeth*

N:if you don't get any better by the next week, I'm taking you to a doctor.

C:okay.

N:why didn't you tell me cyn

C:cause I didn't want you to worry about me while you were working.

N:your more important than all that shit. Your my girlfriend cyn, of course I'm gonna be worried about you. You need to tell me when something's wrong or bothering you

C: okay nicki, I'm sorry. Your right, I should have told you, your my girlfriend.

N:don't be sorry baby. I just want you to tell me when your hurting.

C:okay.

N:so you've been throwing up?

C:yep. And gaining weight and having cravings

N: it seems like your having pregnancy symptoms

C:I know. But I'm not pregnant

N:how do you know

C:well, last time I checked, you have a pussy. Not a dick. You can't cum inside of me. You can't get me pregnant. And NO I did not cheat

N:well damn. Profanity. And I know you didn't cheat. But okay. I still want you to take a pregnancy test.

C:fine.

*three days later*

Nicki

Cyns still been having morning sickness and cravings and ive been worried. I think shes pregnant but if she is, im totally fine with that. I've been wanted to settle down and have kids and I guess nows the perfect time.

We just got back from getting two pregnancy tests. Cyns scared to take them but I'm so hyped for her to take them, we're upstairs in the bathroom

N:babe can you just do it

C:yes I can, but can you leave so I can piss.

N:yes I can leave. But watch your mouth

C:yea yea.

I left out while cyn did her business. She waited inside the bathroom while I waited outside.

C:its ready!

N:okay !

I walked into the bathroom and she pulled the pregnancy test out of the box and it said......

Well here's my update. Hope you guys liked. Is cyn pregnant or does she just have a stomach bug? How will Nicki react? How did she get pregnant? Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
191K 8.8K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...
376K 10.8K 39
This job turned Nicole's life around. What happens when she falls in love with one of the best actresses in Hollywood? Will she be able to learn how...
183K 5.1K 49
Nicki minaj and Beyoncé love story. In this story they r lesbians. I kno they r straight in real life but this is just a book. Enjoy!!