Naomi [Wattys 2017]

By HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 2

1.1K 92 5
By HusseinaJafiya

Chapter 2

(Picture of Hayley above)

"Here she comes." Jo said as she moves her head to the direction of the cafeteria door.

We all turned to see a blonde girl with the popular girls in grade 11.

That was Hayley.

She was so beautiful. She had a long blonde hair which is center parted which brings out her pretty face. She was kind of tall and yet she wore stilettos. She had thin eyes and slim lips. She was smiling and I couldn't stop looking at that. She was skinny and wore a simple polka dot dress which brought out her figure and I could say that she can be a model.

She was just simply beautiful.

The boys in the cafeteria were also looking at her, some turned to look at her ass while she passed by and indeed, they liked it. I could tell that she could be loved. She looks so calm and patient and I hope she won't turn out to be like those girls she's with, a bitch and whore.

I couldn't stop staring at her until Grace snapped me.

"Naomi!" She said,"You've been staring at her"

"I'm sorry," I said,"she's just beautiful"

"Are you a lesbian?" She joked, the other girls snorted.

"No! Is it wrong to admire somebody?" I glared at her.

"Maybe." she shrugs

"Do you think she's going to bully us like the others?" Jamie questioned us.

We all looked puzzled.

"I don't think so," I said, "she looks perfectly fine with Jenna and the crew"

Jenna has been grade 11s popular girl since we enterd grade 9. She had a black long hair and blue eyes and many people adored her for that. She always host parties and she never misses out other peoples latest parties too. She has never dated anyone in grade 11, only the seniors.

She and her crew, Lola and Dawn, have already gotten on me and my friends nerve before. They were the ones who started to make our lives miserable since freshmen and now they are done with us, it is left to the hands of others who have the time.

I just glare at Jenna, she doesn't deserve Hayley, Hayley deserves a better friend.

"Are you done eating? It's time for us to leave now." Grace asked me.

I just realised we have Journalism class together after this lunchbreak, which means we had to go together.

I looked at my plate and saw only few particles on it.

"Sure." I nodded.

We both stood up at the same time.

"See you guys later." Jo said.

We waved at them before leaving. As we made our way to the door, I turned to make my last stare at Hayley, she was laughing really well with Jenna and they seem to be having a good time.

To be honest I don't know why I feel there's something special about this girl.

**********

School is over and and everybody made their way to the car park, I walk to grade 9's block to go and look for my brother.

Their block always creeps me out and it stinks. Some guys would be using their skateboard within the building and some of their girls would be making their childish rude comments to the boys that hit them when they pass with their skateboard.

As I walk by, I wrinkled my nose to the horrible smell of the block.

It really stinks.

I hate coming here to be honest.

Most of them keep staring at me every time I come and some of the girls would look at me and whisper in their friend's ear about me and that is just very rude.

As I was walking down the hallway, I saw David by his locker talking to a girl.

It was David's crush, Amanda. She's blonde and she's probably one of the popular girls in their freshmen year and definitely the prettiest.

I don't like her. She can be very bossy and rude.

I walk to David's locker and tap him on the shoulder.

David turns with a disgusted face. He must be angry at whoever was interrupting him and unfortunately for him, it had to be me.

"Pack your bag, let's go home." I said.

"Excuse me, can't you see we are having a deep conversation here." Amanda cuts in with that of her bitchy attitude.

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Repeat yourself." I dared her as I gave her my worst glare.

She said it again.

I was going to push David so that I can teach this bitch a lesson.

David holds me back as he blocked Amanda, While Amanda was just standing there with her arms crossed, chewing her gum.

"Naomi don't start." David said.

"Are you listening to yourself!" I glare at David.

"Yes!" David told me,"I'm not going home with you"

"Again." I look at him.

David never goes home with me, he's always going home with his bunch of crooks. Mum and dad always get worried that David behaves like he doesn't have a family whenever he's in school. He's always doing things in school so that he can be part of the 'cool kids'. He's just a rude person in school and a better off person at home.

One thing I don't underestimate with David going back with his friends is that he always comes back home on time but when will he ever follow me back home. Even in middle school he wouldn't let me pick him ever since I turned sixteen and started driving. He would go off with his friends. This David needs a big help.

He nodded.

"Now you can leave." he said.

I gave him a flat look, who's he talking to, his nanny?

"David." I called him but he turns around and continue talking to Amanda. "David!"

He refused to answer.

"We'll see about that when we go home." I said

He did like he didn't hear me and was ignoring me.

I just roll my eyes and make my way out of this stupid block. I pushed whoever came my way.

Fuck grade 9 students.

************

After few hours of doing my homework and after dinner was over, I sat down on my bed in my room and opened my laptop and started using Facebook.

Facebook is not something that people pay much attention to these days.

Everyone is now on snapchat, twitter, Instagram or something else.

Facebook is the only little social life I have and that's just it.

I can't use twitter because it's really confusing, the day I joined it, I felt like an idiot. I had to follow people and yet out 50 following, I had only 2 followers and I was like what's the point of this nonsense.

I saw people tweeting about things that won't bother me. There are some popular accounts that post about love, which I don't have, while some post about girl's stuff. It struck me that there was a post about how girls hate periods and they wish 'Mother Nature' could just come and tell us we are not pregnant. I liked that tweet but I wonder who posts it anyway and after all I ended up retweeting it, and that was my first tweet. From then I never used twitter again because I thought it was so boring.

I opened my Facebook account and I saw I had a friend request, it has been weeks since i got a request. If I were to get any request, it would be from all those old people or men who work in a factory or some construction men, as I could see from their profile picture.

I dunno how they know me because I don't ever put my picture on Facebook and I never take pictures. My profile picture is that of Rihanna. It's an old picture of her when she had the 'Rihanna' hairstyle and that has been my only profile picture since I joined Facebook years back.

I opened the friend request to see a different person entirely. It was a boy's name and I could see a boy on the profile picture, his name is Adam Richardson.

He didn't have any mutual friend which I don't blame him for because I have only 14 friends on my Facebook and the only normal people that are my friends on the account are my cafeteria friends, then the rest are strangers.

I clicked on his page and I opened his profile picture and saw a guy with black spiky hair. He wore a grey T-shirt and a long chain around his neck and he was sitting by the stairs in front of a house with a camera in his hand. From the date, I could see that the picture was uploaded 3 years ago and there was no recent pictures of him.

I couldn't really see his face well but when I checked his other old profile pictures, i saw that he was cute.

On his album, he had different nice and recent pictures with a good camera quality and I could tell that he loves photography. Because all the album pictures were of other people and nature.

I was happy that a 'normal' person sent me a request and I immediately accepted his friend request.

After a few minutes of stalking other people's pages on Facebook, I saw a chat pop up, and I saw it was Adam Richardson.

'Hey'

My heart stopped. I never expected a day like this to come.

__________________
END OF CHAPTER 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 632 46
Kiara Jones a seventeen year old girl lives a simple life with her family and friends in Florida. She had never been in love neither had flings. Kia...
78.7K 4.1K 41
When a laid back and rudely gorgeous city girl comes for her farmer's market crown, Sabina's dream of joining the family honey business is threatened...
14.6K 162 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...