Building Trust Through Our Is...

By Its_Imani

Book Three: Armoni and Jerome are the prime example of a blended family. In Trust Isn't The Only Issue, we le... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three Follow Up
Chapter Four (Part I)
Chapter Four (Part II)
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Six Reupload
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven (Part I)
Chapter Eleven (Part II)
Chapter Eleven (Part III)
Chapter Eleven (Part IV)
Chapter Twelve
Questionnaire/Rant (Not A Chapter)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Sixteen ReUpload
Chapter Seventeen
National Holiday
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two (Part I)
Chapter Twenty Two (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Two (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four (Part I)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part IV)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part V)
Chapter Twenty Four (Part VI)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part I)
Discussion
Chapter Twenty Five (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Five (Part IV)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part I)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part III)
Chapter Twenty Six (Part IV)
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue (Part I)
Epilogue (Part II)
Epilogue (Part III)
Dangerously In Love
Dangerously In Love

Chapter Thirteen

73.6K 2.5K 3.1K
By Its_Imani

Jerome POV:

"You look beautiful." I told Ashlyn as I grabbed her hand. We hadn't really spent a lot of time together so I was taking her out. We were just going out to eat and then we'd probably have sex. Since I had a full day tomorrow I didn't want to be out all damn night.

"Thanks, you look nice." She said as she leaned up and kissed my cheek. I held the door open for her before going in myself.

Once we entered, I gave the hostess my name for our reservations and she took us back to a private table in the back. There were two candles lit and a bottle of chilled champagne already on the table just like I'd requested.

"This is nice babe. Thank you." Ashlyn said as I pulled out her chair before going to the other side of the table and sitting down. I watched her as she looked around with a smile on her face. "This is like our first real date." She giggled.

"Yep." I smirked.

"So how was your day? What'd you do all day?" She asked as she folded her arms and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Well, I went running this morning before going to take the kids to school. Then I met up with Mike for lunch and we chilled for a while. After that, I picked up the kids from school because Armoni's meeting ran late. So while I was waiting on her to get home, I helped the kids with all their homework and spent time with my baby girls. Then I called your fine ass to see if you wanted to go on a date and now we're here." I informed her. "My day was good, I guess." I shrugged.

"That's good. How has Armoni been? I haven't seen her lately." She asked making me roll my eyes. Sometimes I feel like she's only with me to get closer to Armoni. We can't have one conversation without this girl bringing up Armoni.

"Engaged, happy with Chris." I told her as our waiter approached the table. He took our drink orders and reviewed our menus with us before leaving.

"That's great! Have they set a wedding date yet?" She asked with a smile on her face. "I know she's excited."

"I don't know Ashlyn." I sighed. "Armoni didn't even tell me, Aaliyah did." After Chris proposed, Armoni called Li at like two in the morning while she was over at my house for the weekend.

I busted in her room thinking that something was wrong because she was screaming but come to find out, her over dramatic ass and Armoni were on FaceTime talking about Chris proposing.

"Well that's good for her, the next time you talk to her tell her I said congratulations." She said before picking up her menu.

"I will." I mumbled as I took my phone out of my pocket and placed it on the table, face down. Giselle had been blowing me up and I'd been ignoring her but I didn't want Ashlyn knowing, it'd just create more unnecessary drama for us.

"How is the baby? I've seen a few pictures on Instagram. He's so cute and chunky, he looks just like Chris." She giggled.

"His fat ass is straight." I chuckled. "He don't do nothing but eat and sleep."

"How are your kids? I haven't seen them since Aaliyah's birthday." She asked. I gave her the run down on the kids and told her about Aaliyah's birthday party that was next week. Ashlyn wouldn't be able to come because she'd be out of town for her cousin's wedding. I was supposed to go with her as her date, but I couldn't miss my baby's birthday.

"Li has a little boyfriend now, his name is Marcus." I said shaking my head.

"Aw, that's so cute! Do y'all like him?" She cooed.

"Yeah, he's alright. The kids love him and Mookie does too. He's a cool kid but I got my eyes on him." I admitted.

"Aw, Daddy Jerome." She giggled. We talked and laughed the rest of dinner, after going to dinner her childish ass wanted to go get ice cream. We were currently sitting on the swings at the park, sharing a big pint of soy ice cream.

"There's an event at the zoo coming up this weekend that one of my clients was telling me about. I was just wondering if you wanted to take the kids together, you know so I can get to know them better. If you don't want to I understand but-"

"We can." I replied, cutting her off. "My kids are a big part of my life and if we're gonna make this work, y'all need to build some type of relationship too." I shrugged before eating a spoonful of ice cream.

"I agree." She smiled before leaving over and kissing my cheek.

"I might need your help with this kids this weekend too. And when Chris has his surgery I might have to keep the kids for a few days." I said looking at her.

"Chris is having surgery?" She asked, raising her eyebrow. "Is he okay?"

"He has a tumor on his brain." I informed her.

"Oh my God, that's horrible! How are Chris and Armoni, coping with him being so sick?" She asked looking like she was about to start crying.

"I can tell Armoni's scared but she's trying to be strong for him. You know her, trying to be there for everybody and trying to be superwoman. Chris acts like he doesn't give a fuck to be honest, he acts like he's fine." I told her.

"Well anything I can do to help, I will." She said giving me a sympathetic look. Chris and I have had our differences in the past but I consider him a good friend. I don't even know what our family would do if something happened to him. In some way he's been there for all of us and he's been a big part of my kids life. I don't think that Armoni would be able to take that, not only is that her fiancée and the father of their fat ass son but they've been friends since Jr. was a baby.

That's a long ass time.

"Thank you baby, I'll take you up on that." I told her, I knew she'd do anything to help Armoni. I leaned over to her and puckered my lips, she kissed me before slapping my cheeks as she laughed.

"Come push me." She giggled after a few moments of silence between us. I laughed before putting my spoon back into the carton and getting up from my swing.

On the first push she damn near flew out of the swing because I forgot how light she was and pushed her too hard.

"Rough ass." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry baby." I laughed as I kissed the top of her head.

"What do you have planned tomorrow?" She asked me as I continued pushing her on the swing.

"Going running again to prepare myself for camp, taking the kids to school, then we have a team luncheon at noon, and after that I have a therapy session with Armoni and Dr. Williams. After that I'm free."

"You wanna come over tomorrow? I'll cook." She offered.

"Sure, babe." I agreed.

"Do you still love her?" She asked quietly after a moment of silence. Lord! Here we go.

"Yes." I answered truthfully.

"Am I wasting my time with you Jerome? Should we just stop what we're doing now before I get my feelings too involved?" She asked making me sigh.

"No Ashlyn, I just need time. I gotta work on myself before we even think about getting in a relationship. I don't want what we have, to be a loss so we need to take things slow." I told her.

"I can deal with that, just as long as you aren't stringing me along, just for the hell of it." She said quietly.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a little sleepy. I had classes all day." She whined as she jumped off of the swing. I watched as she put the top back on the ice cream and straightened the dress that she had on.

"Make that money baby." I said smacking her ass. She laughed before laying her head on my arm as we walked to my car.

"Are you coming home with me tonight or am I dropping you off at your place?" I asked as soon as we were both in the car.

"I'm in need of some good díck so I guess I'm coming home with you tonight." She smirked before putting on her seatbelt.

"Childish." I laughed. On the way home I stopped by the convenient store to pick up some condoms. I'm trying to make safe sex a habit and be consistent with it. I did not need anymore kids right now and my days of making females get abortions was over. Slowly but surely I'm getting all of my shit together.

After laying down the pipe for Ashlyn for three rounds, I put her ass to sleep. I went for a much needed late night run through my neighborhood. I had music blasting through my headphones as I ran five miles before coming back home to shower and getting in bed.

The next morning Ashlyn woke my up by sucking my díck before she left. It was so good that she put my ass right back to sleep. I ended up oversleeping and being late to get the kids ready for school.

When I finally got to Armoni's she had a mug on her face. I knew I was wrong but I didn't feel like hearing her mouth. She already had all the kids dressed and waiting on me when I got there.

"Bye kids, have a great day at school and behave! Mama loves y'all." Armoni said as she kissed the kids goodbye.

I stood back and watched as she talked to them. She had on a white dress and a tan blazer with a pair of her heels. That dress was hugging her in all the right places. I tried to look away but I couldn't.

"You could've called and I would've just taken them instead of having us wait. Now we're all going to be late." She said once she'd gotten all the kids loaded up and buckled into my truck, snapping me out of my trance. I looked up from her ass and looked at her, making her scoff.

"I know, my bad. I apologize." I told her.

"Mmmm." She mumbled. "Don't forget we have a session with Dr. Williams today." She said before turning and waving with her left hand. She did that shit on purpose, just to show off her ring. "Have a nice day and don't forget the luncheon." She called.

"Thanks, you too." I mumbled.

Every year before training camp starts we have these events to help the team and coaching staff get more acquainted with each other. This is the first year that Mike and Andrea wouldn't be there and the first time that Armoni wouldn't be by my side.

After dropping the kids off, I went back home to chill for a little while before the luncheon.

"Hello." Chris answered.

"Wassup black ass?" I laughed.

"Man, what the fuck does your ugly ass want? Interrupting my nap and shit." He huffed making me laugh. This nigga was napping at ten in the morning.

"Fuck you taking a nap for? You just woke up nigga. I know you're old but damn." I joked making him smack his lips.

"For your information, my medication makes me sleepy you ignorant ass human being." He said making me nod my head, as if he could see me.

"Oh, my bad. Where you at?" I asked.

"Work, nigga." He replied.

"You coming to the session today, right?" I asked him. I really needed him there, he really kept Mookie calm our last session because I could tell she was about to try and hit me once she got angry. After the shit that would be discussed today, I know for a fact she's going to try and kill me.

"Nah, I have a meeting at the same time so I probably won't be able to make it." He said making my jaw drop.

"What the hell? We had an agreement!" I yelled. I damn near begged him to come to all of our sessions.

"You act like she's gonna murder you. You sound like a domestic violence victim." He laughed making me smack my lips.

"I am!" I yelled.

"She's literally half your size Jerome. It can't be that hard to restrain her." He said making me scoff.

"We'll see if you say the same thing when she starts beating up on your ass." I said with a smirk.

"First of all, I wouldn't give her a reason to put her hands on me because I know how to treat women. Secondly, I know how to deal with shit like that, you don't." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Was that shade?" I asked.

"Nope, facts." He laughed.

"Man whatever, so if you're done with your meeting early or something, can you try to come? Please!" I asked.

"Scary ass, I'll try." He chuckled.

"Alright, talk to you later nigga." I said before hanging up the phone. After I hung up with Chris, I took a nap before getting up and then getting dressed for this damn luncheon. Thankfully Armoni had sent her stylist over to the house with a few outfits for me to pick from. I never know how to dress for these things.

I brushed my hair and ran my hand over my waves before looking in the mirror once again. I slid my phone and wallet in my pockets before grabbing my keys and leaving the house. Just before I got in the car, my phone went off, I looked at the screen to see I had a text from Armoni.

You'll be fine.

***

I was seated in the lobby of Dr. Williams office, waiting for our session to start. Armoni was on her way from picking up the kids from school and dropping them off at home while Dr. Williams was still finishing up with a client.

My nerves were bad as hell. I was anxious and jittery. I wasn't this nervous in our first joint session because I kinda knew how Armoni felt about me. I think I was more nervous about this session because I hate expressing myself and opening up about certain shit.

I left her office and went down to my car. There would be no way I could survive this session sober. After smoking my blunt, I damn near drowned myself with cologne, trying to get rid of the smell, before putting on my shades.

By the time I made my way back up to Dr. Williams office, she was finished with her client and waiting for us and Armoni still wasn't here. I didn't know what was taking her so long, she drives like a madman.

"Hey Jerome, come on in." Dr. Williams said walking out of her office and walking past me to her conference room where she counseled her clients.

I followed her and sat down in my usual seat while she sat in hers. She shook her head at me and sighed.

"What happened?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You're high, Jerome. You were doing so well. What happened?" She asked once again. Between her and Armon I can't get away with doing shit.

"Nothing happened, I was just stressing about the session and I needed something to calm my nerves." I admitted.

Before Dr. Williams could respond, there was a knock on the door before Armoni came through the door. She wasn't alone, she had Bam in his baby carrier as well as his diaper bag and his portable bouncer. I got up and took the baby from her as well as the diaper bag.

"Thank you." She mumbled as she took a deep breath. "Sorry I had to bring him, he was being fussy and uncooperative with Justycee." She explained.

"It's no problem, I haven't seen him since you first had him anyway." Dr. Williams smiles as she stood up. I placed the diaper bag on the couch beside Armoni and put Christian by her feet. "You mind if I get him out?" She asked.

Armoni got the hand sanitizer from the diaper bag and passed it to her before unbuckling Christian from his seat. I went back to my seat and sat down.

"How was the luncheon?" She asked me. Since Dr. Williams was preoccupied with playing with Christian, she wasn't trying to start this session any time soon. I was glad because that gave Chris more time to get here before we started.

"It was good everybody asked about you and said hello." I told her honestly. Armoni was the heart of the team and everybody but the refs loved her, so it was kind of hard with her not being there. She smiled but didn't respond. Get smile faded and she sniffed the air.

"Are you seriously high right now, Jerome?" She sighed before shaking her head. "Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Before I could respond, Dr. Williams spoke up.

"Chris isn't joining us today?" Dr. Williams asked as she played with Christian.

"No." Armoni pouted. "He had a meeting with one of his property managers via Skype. He's trying to open four more gyms in Florida."

"That's great, tell him congratulations for me." She smiled as she sat down holding Christian's fat ass.

"I will." Armoni smirked.

"How are you guys feeling after the first session?" Dr. Williams asked, she had Christian cradled in the crook of her arm while his fat ass sucked on his pacifier.

"Like shit." I mumbled making them both laugh. I cleared my throat before taking off my shades and putting them on the couch beside me. "Nah, it was good. It was an eye opening experience and it made me really understand how my decisions and choices affected my family."

"Good." She smiled. "Armoni?"

"It felt good being able to get all of those things off of my chest and not having to sugar coat it. I'd been holding onto a lot of the stuff I said for years, it just felt good to finally get it all out." She nodded.

"Good, good." She smiled.

"I'm going to direct this session a little differently than last time, Jerome, I know you're not comfortable with talking about your past right now. I respect that so we're going to handle you a little differently." She said making me nod.

"Okay. Jerome, I want you to start off by expressing how you feel about Armoni. Tell her what she means to you." Dr. Williams said making me sigh. I hate expressing the way I feel, especially in front of people.

"I love her, she's my everything." I replied simply. I was playing it safe, I wasn't about to put myself out there when I knew she didn't feel the same way. Dr. Williams gave me a hand gesture telling me to continue.

"Elaborate on that." She said.

"As a teenager I didn't really have my mom to show me love, I hadn't felt love from a female until Armoni came around. She did everything for me, she loved me, took care of me and my daughter, and she was loyal. It's simple." I shrugged.

"What made you first fall in love with Armoni, what attracted you to her?"

"Obviously she's a beautiful girl but she was so innocent and pure. I liked that about her, she had a bubbly personality and she was just fun to be around." I told her honestly, I decided to leave out the part about me falling in love with her ass.

"When you first met her did you have any intentions on being in a relationship with her? Or did it happen suddenly?"

"Yes, as soon as I saw her I knew that I wanted her." I nodded.

"At any point in your relationship, did you regret the things you were doing outside of your relationship with Armoni? For instance, the cheating."

"All the time. That's why I always spoiled her with material things and I let her get her way all the time. I felt guilty." I admitted.

"In our private session, you expressed to me that you wanted to share a few things with Armoni. Would you like to do that now?" She asked. I looked at the clock and shook my head quickly.

"I think we should wait on Chris." I said.

"He's in a meeting Jerome, he's not coming." Armoni frowned.

"Can we talk about something else then?" I asked.

"Um, sure." Dr. Williams said raising her eyebrow at me. I smiled uneasily at her, there was no way in hell I was going to tell Armoni all this shit and expect her not to hit me.

"Armoni, describe to me the things you did for Jerome while the two of you were married. Describe your day to day life."

"Well, I cooked, cleaned, took care of the kids, managed all of his schedule and his career, I was his publicist. Stuff like that." She shrugged.

"Do you feel that Jerome is too depended on you at times?"

"Definitely." She nodded quickly.

"Do you feel the same way, Jerome?"

"No." I mumbled making Armoni raise her eyebrow. To be honest, I really was way too dependent on Armoni. To be a grown man, she did everything for me. She was like my mom, my wife, and my manager all in one. "Yeah, I am." I admitted with a sigh.

"Why do you think you're so dependent on her?"

"She's my wife, we're supposed to be dependent on each other."

"Ex wife." Armoni mumbled.

"Hush, you know what he meant." Dr. Williams told her. "That's true but in your case, did you ever feel like the dependency you had with Armoni was a little unhealthy?" She asked me.

"A little." I mumbled.

"Do you still believe you're dependency on her is unhealthy?"

"No. She doesn't let me be dependent on her anymore." I sighed.

"Is that true, Armoni?"

"No." She replied, shaking her head.

"Yes it is." I said smacking my lips.

"Armoni, in what ways is he still dependent on you?" Dr. Williams asked making me sigh.

"I still manage his schedule and his career. I still do his dry cleaning and I cook meals for him from time to time. Sometimes I even clean his apartment for him. I'm the first person he calls when the smallest things happen." She explained.

"Jerome, do you trust me as your therapist and your counselor?" Dr. Williams asked me. I nodded my head without hesitation. "Armoni, do you trust me?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded with a smile.

"Good." She smirked. "You two are going to stop communicating with each other for three months. You're both cutting each other off completely."

"What!" I asked raising my voice.

"Dr. Williams, that's not possible. We have four kids together and he can't go three whole months without talking to me. He needs me, literally." Armoni protested.

"And that's the problem, Jerome you're too dependent on Armoni and you'll never be able to get over her if you continue to rely on her like she's still your wife." She said making me huff. She was right but this shit wasn't fair.

"But what about our kids? They shouldn't have to suffer and miss out on family time because of his dependency on me." Armoni said, bringing up a good point.

"That's very true. By your next session I'll have a schedule for you guys and a list of rules for the two of you to abide by." She nodded as she typed on her iPad with one hand since she was holding Christian with the other.

Before anyone could respond, there was a knock on the door. Dr. Williams announced for them to come in and Chris pushed open the door. Thank God!

Finally.

"Babe! How was your meeting?" Armoni said jumping up as soon as he stepped foot in the damn room. They make me sick sometimes, she acts like she never sees him but yet they go home together.

"It was good." He mumbled before kissing her, making her blush. He gave me dap before shaking Dr. Williams hand and then sitting down beside Armoni.

"We can talk about what I wanted to say before." I spoke up, making Dr. Williams chuckle a little.

"Armoni, as a therapist you know how important forgiveness is, but in order to truly forgive Jerome, you need to know what you're forgiving him for." She said making Armoni nod slowly. "Go ahead." Dr. Williams told me.

"Well, I'll start from the beginning." I told her before sighing. At this moment, I'm glad I got high before coming in here.

"Wait, am I allowed to ask him questions?" Armoni said before I could begin talking.

"That's up to Jerome." Dr. Williams said placing Christian on her shoulder once he started getting fussy.

"Yeah, that's fine." I shrugged. I waited until Armoni took CJ from Dr. Williams and started to breastfeed him under a blanket before I continued talking. If she was holding the baby, she couldn't attack me.

"Before we got together in college, I was already sleeping with Brandy. She fell in love with me and I was basically just using her for sex. We snuck around behind your back for the first few months of the very beginning of our relationship."

"The reason she turned on you back then was because of me. She was jealous of you and angry at me, which is why she tried to kill you. While I was gone for those months while you were pregnant with Jr, I kept in contact with Brandy. I found out that I'd gotten her pregnant so I made her get an abortion. After she got the abortion, she found out about you being pregnant too. That's why she tried to kill y'all."

After I finished telling her what I had to say, I looked up from my shoes, at her. Chris was holding her hand and she had a blank look in her face.

"So you could keep in contact with Brandy but you couldn't call to wish your daughter a Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, even a good first day at school? You completely cut your daughter off for almost a year but you managed to keep in contact with your side chick?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Why?" She sighed.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Stop being such a fucking coward. Just spit it out." She hissed, making me sigh.

"Armoni calm down." Dr. Williams told her.

"I don't know. I was selfish back then an-"

"Back then? You still are selfish. Fuck you mean, back then? Tuh!" She scoffed.

"Armoni." Dr. Williams said sternly. She nodded at me to keep talking and I sighed.

"Every day that I was away from y'all the more guilt I felt. Even back then I knew I wasn't any good for you but I was too selfish to change or to be honest with you. I was kinda hoping that when I got back you wouldn't want anything to do with me, to make things easier for me to leave you alone. I just wasn't the man you needed, you deserved so much more." I admitted.

"Is that all?" Armoni asked. I shook my head and she sighed.

"When I left for those months, back when we were in college, I knew exactly what I was doing." I said making her frown.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"I got you pregnant on purpose. I busted inside you four times, without a condom." I informed her, making her frown deepen.

"But you-"

"I got you pregnant on purpose because I knew you wouldn't leave me if we had a child together." I further explained. "I know it sounds dumb and my reasonings sound contradicting as hell but I didn't know what I wanted. On one hand I wanted you to leave me because you deserved better, so I left you. Hoping you'd move on to a man that could treat you right. And on the other hand, I was so damn selfish that even though I knew I wasn't any good for you, I still wanted you. So before I left, I got you pregnant on purpose so you wouldn't leave me."

"So you left with intentions of cheating on me and you got me pregnant so I wouldn't leave you? But yet you stayed away so I would leave you because you knew that I deserved better?" She asked. I nodded my head and she scoffed.

"Basically." I mumbled.

"You ain't shit, bitch ass nigga." She mumbled lowly, probably hoping I couldn't hear her. Chris elbowed her and mumbled something in her ear and are sighed.

"It was extremely selfish and I regret it every day of my life. I should've handled the whole situation differently."

"You think!" She spat.

"If you think about it, me getting you pregnant saved your life. You said you were going to kill yours-"

"Don't you dare! If you hadn't have left like a little bitch in the first place I wouldn't have even had those negative thoughts."

"Stop with the name calling Armoni." Dr. Williams said giving her a look.

"Sorry." She mumbled as she took Bam from under the blanket, I guess he was finished eating because she began to burp him after she fixed her clothes.

"You're right." I sighed.

"Continue Jerome." Dr. Williams nodded.

"Um, Brandy and I slept together for a long ass time. It was a few years. We had unprotected sex for years and I didn't only get her pregnant with Alayshia but a lot of other finds times." I sighed.

"So basically you have secret children running around here somewhere?" She asked with a straight face.

I could tell she was getting angry because she damn near tossed the baby to Chris before scooting to the edge of her seat and clasping her hands.

"No." I mumbled lowly. "I made her get abortions, a lot of them, we had a son but he died a few days after birth."

"You made her get abortions?" She asked screwing her face up in disgust. Her voice was barely above a whisper but I heard her loud and clear.

"Yes." I replied. "It was wrong and I know it but I just didn't want to lose you."

"And how did that work out for you?" She spat with so much anger in her voice, that I jumped a little. I just prayed that if she tried to attack me, Chris would get to her in time. I do not feel like getting fucked up today.

"I know it was wr-"

"How could you be so cruel and heartless like that? Killing innocent babies because you didn't want to lose me? What the fuck is wrong with you? Now I see why Brandy is so fucked up mentally, you did that shit, you made her that fucking way. You're sick you selfish ass bitch." She yelled as I watched her leg bounce up and down.

"Armoni, you need to calm down." Dr. Williams says sternly as she pointed her finger at her.

"Nope! I'm done with this shit. Fuck you Jerome, I don't want anything to do with you. I'm done with this. Thank you for your time Dr. Williams, I appreciate you trying, I'll write you a check tomorrow." Armoni said calmly as she took Bam from Chris and put him in his car seat.

"Armoni, don't do this. Don't give up so easily. You just need a minute to calm down a little." Dr. Williams sighed.

"I'm good!" Armoni said shaking her head as she picked up her purse and the diaper bag. "Come on, get him and let's go." Armoni said hitting Chris' leg.

Chris sighed before taking her purse and the diaper bag from her. He grabbed her hand and led her to the far corner of the room. I could see he was trying to reason with her but she wasn't trying to hear it.

"I don't care Chris!" She yelled. "I don't want anything to do with him unless it has to do with our kids, I swear. I wish I never met him!" She cried. He pulled her into his chest and I sighed before putting my head down. "He's the devil!"

"She needs this." Dr. Williams nodded before giving me a sympathetic look.

"Give us a minute, we'll be back." Chris said as he led her to the door.

"No we won't! Get my baby Christopher, we're leaving." Armoni snapped as he pushed her out the door.

"He's fine, he's sleep." I heard him say.

"She's angry, as she should be. She just needs time to process everything so she can forgive and move forward. It's going to take time." Dr. Williams sighed after they left. I nodded my head as I stared at my shoes. Chris and Armoni were gone for a good ten minutes. When they returned Armoni had a damn ice cream cone.

"Good to have you back, Armoni."

"I'm sorry for my outburst Dr. Williams, it won't happen again." Armoni apologized.

"And?" Chris asked raising his eyebrow.

"But he is the devil. I'm not apologizing for that, it's the damn truth." Armoni shrugged before rolling her eyes. Chris leaned over and whispered something in her ear making her huff. "I'm sorry for calling you the devil and yelling at you."

"Apology accepted." I said giving her a half smile.

"Thank you for apologizing Armoni, shall we continue with the session?" Dr. Williams asked, I nodded my head and Armoni sighed.

"Yes ma'am." She agreed.

"Jerome would you like to continue?" Dr. Williams asked me. I nodded my head as u took a deep breath before sighing.

"That night Drea tricked me into sleeping with her, I knew it was her. At first I thought she was Brandy, the lights were out and I was high. Then I remembered that Brandy was at work. I could've stopped it but I didn't." I confessed.

"Anything else you would like me to know? Or are you done?" Armoni asked.

"You remember you thought you had a yeast infection because your PH balance was off because you used the wrong soap?" I sighed. She nodded her head.

"That wasn't a yeast infection, I gave you-"

I couldn't even get it out of my mouth before she was flying across the table on me. Chris was too worried about trying to get Bam's fat ass out the way, to protect me from Armoni. I couldn't put my hands on her but I was not trying to get fucked up again and I already knew Dr. Williams wasn't about to intervene.

Thankfully she only threw her ice cream cone at me and hit me three times before Chris pulled her off of me. I didn't shield my face or even try to protect myself from her because honestly, I deserved it.

"Armoni! You know better than this." Dr. Williams fussed. By the look in Armoni's eyes, I could just tell she was angry. She looked damn near possessed.

"You gave me a fucking disease? After all I did for you? Six years of being married to you and you give me a disease and a baby by my ex best friend?" She scoffed loudly, ignoring Dr. Williams as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I-

"I should've let you kill yourself." She spat as she broke away from Chris. "Take me home, now!" She yelled before picking up Christian in his baby carrier, grabbing her purse and diaper bag before storming out of the room.

"She didn't mean that, she just angry. You know how she is, man." Chris said as he shook Dr. Williams hand and gave me a head nod before leaving.

"She's right." I mumbled before putting my head in my hands. "I should've just killed myself. She hates me." I mumbled as I felt the couch dip beside me.

"No! Don't you ever say that again! Your life is valuable and precious. You have so much potential inside of you. I don't want you to ever, ever feel like you're worthless enough to take your own life. You mean so much to everyone around you, including Armoni. She's just hurting and in pain right now. She's reacting off emotion." Dr. Williams said.

"I know, it's just hard. She hates me and I deserve it."

"She doesn't hate you, she's hurt."

"I know, I'm just tired of hurting her. It feels like every time I make a step towards being a better person, something happens and I take two steps back. What's the point in trying if I can never get it right. I fuck everything up no matter how hard I try." I said before breaking down.

I felt Dr. Williams pull me into her chest as she rubbed my back. I haven't cried in months and I hated crying. It made me feel weak and like a little bitch.

"You're gonna be okay Jerome, in due time you're gonna have a story to tell. A testimony. You just have to dig down and tunnel through this valley to get to the mountaintop. I believe in you and so does Armoni. Which is why she gets so angry with you at times. She knows how much potential you have and you're not using it. You just have to believe in yourself." She said as I wiped my eyes.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I let my head continue to rest on her chest. Her titties were soft and I needed comfort.

Armoni POV:

"Mookie get off me." Chris said trying to push me off of him. "You're not riding my díck with that shit on your head." He said making me bust out laughing. "I'm serious, nigga move." He scoffed.

I had my silk bonnet on my head because I was just about to go to bed. My hair was curly and I didn't want to ruin my curls by just putting on a scarf and sleeping on them. That wouldn't be a good look.

"Chris you play too much." I laughed.

"I'm not laughing. Get off me or take that damn thing off man." He said giving me a blank face. The fact that he was so serious had me dying laughing.

"Babe, just close your eyes." I told him.

"Hell naw, get off me." He said trying to push me off him again. I held on to him and kept laughing while he was giving me a straight face.

"Babe, it's just my sleeping cap. It's not that big of a deal." I laughed.

"Yes it is." He protested. "My mama sleep in those shits. You not about to be riding my díck with that same shit on your head."

"Chris shut up. You make no sense." I said smacking my lips as I folded my arms.

"I might not make sense but you still not getting no díck with that shit on your head." He said giving me a look.

"Fine." I huffed, taking the bonnet off of my head and throwing it to the side. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. "You get on my nerves." I laughed.

"Baby be gentle." I reminded him as he placed kisses on my neck. We hadn't had intercourse since before I gave birth to Christian, almost three months ago. I had to get stitched up and I can tell that I'm tighter down there because Chris' fingers were even causing me a little pain and discomfort. "Go slow."

I felt him position himself at my opening, he kissed my lips with so much passion that I had to hold on to him. This didn't even feel like real life. My eyes fluttered closed and when I felt the thick head of his díck brushing up against my lower lips, my body tensed immediately.

"Relax, mama. I got you." He said pulling away from me and looking into my eyes. I nodded my head and he kissed me again before he slowly eased himself in me while I held on to his biceps tight as hell. "Fuck!" He groaned loudly.

"Ahhh Chris!" I yelled as he inched his way inside of me. "Chris stop, I can't take it." I panted as he continued pushing himself into me. "B-baby, I'll just suck your díck." I panted loudly. I felt like I was having sex for the first time, it felt like he was ripping me apart. He ignored me, pushing more of himself into me. "Chris it hurts." I whined.

"Stop clenching then." He mumbled.

"I'm not!" I damn near yelled. He chuckled before slowly pulling out. He looked at me before shaking his head.

"You know that wasn't even half, right?" He smirked before pulling me into him. I looked up at him with disbelief. Sure Chris was huge but I used to be able to take him like a pro. Now I can't even take half of him without feeling like he's going to break me in half.

"Bu-but."

"It's okay baby." He laughed before he kissed my lips. I watched him as he laid back and gestured for me to come over to him. "Come sit on your thrown." He said, referring to his face, making me blush.

"I love you so much, Chris." I laughed as I straddled his torso. He smirked up at me before rubbing his hands up and down my sides before grabbing my titties.

"I love you too baby." He mumbled as he played with my nipples. I moaned as my body began to tingle, I started moving my hips, trying to create friction between my clít and his chest. "Tell Daddy what you want him to do." He said seductively, just by the way he was looking at me, the tone of his voice, and him playing with my titties had me breathing heavy.

"I want you to eat it, Daddy." I moaned.

"Come sit on my face." He said making a chill go down my spine and throughout my body. I got my happy ass up and did as he said. He gripped my thighs in his hands and helped me steady myself. "She's so pretty." He mumbled as he stared between my legs, making me giggle. "May I?"

I smirked and nodded my head. That gave me no time to prepare myself, at all. He dove straight in.

"Ooooh Shit!" I gasped at his thick tongue began tracing my pússy lips. When his tongue finally dipped inside, I started to squirm. He gripped my thighs to hold me still and I let out a moan when his tongue came in contact with my clít.

His heavenly tongue went at a slow and steady pace as he probed my clít. I was damn near begging him to speed up his strokes but he never did. As he stroked my clít with care and precision, he massaged my ass cheeks.

He took his time bringing me to an orgasm and when I finally came, it was like an outer body experience. He moved out of the way, just in time. I was squirting all over the place and Chris was loving it.

After I was done, he began to feast on me again. This time at a much faster pace, within seconds he was bringing me to yet another orgasm. It was so powerful that I almost fell off the bed. Chris caught me just as my body fell off of him.

He laughed as he kissed my forehead before wiping my tears with his thumbs. My body felt so weak and my whole body was trembling.

"You alright, babe?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I nodded my head, unable to formulate the proper response. "Another stroke?" He asked making me laugh.

"Hush." I mumbled before sitting up and kissing him. He positioned my body to where I was straddling him. "Baby I need time to recover." I complained.

"Shut up and come ride this díck." He told me, making me huff. I slowly lifted off of him before I positioned him at my lips. My pússy was still throbbing and contracting from the mind blowing orgasm I just had.

"C-Chrisssss." I hissed as I slowly began to lower myself onto him. I bit down on my bottom lip and threw my head back.

"You got it Mama, go slow." He told me. The more of him that I took, the more it felt like I was being ripped in half.

"I can't." I mumbled as my eyes watered.

"Then stop." He said, I shook my head and continued to try and slide down on him. "I love you. Don't hate me." He mumbled before wrapping his arms around my waist and quickly thrusting his hips into mine, causing the breath to be knocked out of my body. My eyes tightly clenched shut as I yelled out in pain.

The intense pain that I was feeling right now couldn't even be described. I leaned forward, resting my forearms on his chest, trying to regain my breath.

"Asshole." I hissed, slapping his chest.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just trying to help." He chuckled as he kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes at him before slapping him a little harder than I meant to. "Just for that, imma fuck you up, just wait on it." He smirked at me.

"No, I'm sorry." I laughed as I slowly began rotating my hips. I sucked in a deep breath as the pain hit me again.

"Take your time, go slow baby." He said as he placed his hands on my hips. I started out slow, trying to let my body adjust to him being inside of me again. It was a little uncomfortable but I was determined.

"Ooooooh B-Baby." I gasped as he began slowly thrusting his hips into mine. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he rolled his hips into mind again.

"You like that baby?" He smirked as my jaw dropped once he sped up his stroke. I nodded my head as my nails dug into his skin. "I can't hear you."

"Y-yesssssss. I love it." I moaned.

"Faster?" He asked, I nodded my head as he picked up his pace. It felt like the breath was being knocked out of my body with each stroke.

"I love you!" I yelled. Between my boobs bouncing, Chris pounding into me, and my out of shape ass. I could barely breathe.

He pulled me down so that I was laying on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and started drilling into me. With each fast stroke, a high pitched yell would escape my mouth. This nigga had stamina!

He continued pounding into me fast and hard until u felt myself about to orgasm. I bit his shoulder and let out a scream as my whole body locked up on me. One arm remained snaked around my waist and the his other hand was fisted in my hair.

My body collapsed on his as he continued thrusting into me until I felt his seep spill into me. I whimpered as he leaned up and kissed me as he slowed down his stroke and began rolling his hips.

"Round two?" He mumbled into my ear. I lifted my head off if his chest and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga I almost died!" I yelled making him laugh. He kissed the top of my head and tightened his hold around my body. The beat of his heart and being held in his arms lulled me to sleep.

I woke up with Chris still inside of me and his arms securely wrapped around my body. I always showered right after sex but considering that I almost died last night, my body was too weak to even move.

"Morning baby." I mumbled as I kissed his lips. Chris hated when I kissed him with morning breath but I didn't care. That was my baby. "Baby wake up." I said repeatedly pecking his lips until he began to stir.

"Move." He mumbled before pushing my face away making me laugh. "Funky ass breath." I hit him before sneaking another kiss in.

"You ready for round two?" I giggled. He smacked his lips before resting his head back on his pillow and closing his eyes.

"Man, get out my face." He huffed.

"Wake up babe, you promised you'd go running with me." I said slapping his chest. He fanned me off before throwing his arm over his eyes. "Babe." I mumbled.

"I'll met you downstairs in twenty minutes, baby." He mumbled before puckering his lips, I kissed him before getting off of him and going to the bathroom.

I took a real quick shower and brushed my teeth before throwing on a pair of spandex black and pink Nike running shorts and a matching Nike tank top. I threw my hair up in a bun, since Chris messed up my hair last night I just decided to wet it in the shower. I put on my socks and shoes before heading to the nursery.

I check on my babies before, I got Christian out of his bassinet and changed his diaper before feeding him. I tried to put him back to sleep but he was being stubborn so I just decided to take him with us. I got out his stroller and headed down the stairs to meet Chris.

"Buckle him up, I'm going to tell your mom we're leaving." I told him as I passed the baby to him.

I went down the hall to let Ms. Yolanda know where we were going. I knocked on the door before entering. She was sitting in her recliner drinking coffee and reading her Bible. She agreed to start on breakfast and keep an eye on the kids.

"Here." Chris said handing me a pre work out shake. I downed it before rinsing the cup out and putting it in the dishwasher.

Although it was five in the morning, it was still dark out. Chris ran in front of me while I pushed Christian in his stroller. Since I couldn't run as fast as I wanted to, we ran a longer distance.

After our run, I was dead tired but I had a full day ahead of me. After work, Jerome and I had our second session with Dr. Williams, then I had to meet with Leilani about some minor details for Aaliyah's party, after that I had to go home and take care of my kids.

When we got back, Ms. Yolanda was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Thank God for her, this was one less thing I had to worry about doing.

***

"Mookie, you're wrong for saying what you did. That shit wasn't cool, I don't care how mad you were. You need to apologize." Chris said as we drove home.

Although we drive our separate cars to the session, I was too upset to drive. My body was shaking and I couldn't focus so Chris has to drive me home.

"I know." I admitted. It hasn't even been a full ten minutes since I said what I said and I was already feeling guilty. Chris was right, no matter how mad I was, I shouldn't have said those things to Jerome. Because Lord knows that I would've been the main one acting up at the funeral if he would've actually went through with it.

"You need to apologize to him." He stated.

"I know Chris." I sighed.

"Why'd you have to hit that man again? Huh? You're so abusive to him and you know it. He just sits there and takes it." He said shaking his head.

"I don't mean to, my anger just gets the best of me. It's something I need to work on." I admitted.

"Yeah, work on that shit cause if you put your hands on me like you do him, we're going to have some problems." Chris said looking over at me.

"Don't give me a reason to hit you and I won't. Simple." I shrugged. "But I know you won't, so we don't even have to worry about that."

Christian started crying from the backseat so I turned to see what was wrong with him. He had spit his pacifier out and was trying to suck on his fingers.

"Thank you Chris." I smiled as Christian wrapped his hand around my finger. "For all you do for me and my kids and for giving me Christian."

"Aww." He cooed making me roll my eyes.

"I hate you." I laughed as I turned back around in my seat after giving Christian back his pacifier.

"Baby, I don't mean to bring down the mood or scare you but we need to talk when we get home." He said grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb against my ring.

"About what?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it right now. Just know that I love you and the kids very much, okay." He said lifting my hand and kissing it. He was honestly scaring me, whatever he needed to talk to me about, I just hoped it wasn't anything major.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 165 32
Hurt ; Betrayal ; Love These are things everyone goes through, but would you trust again after being hurt by the same person again and again? Me...
380 8 9
Returning home after her mother suffers a heart attack, Louise finds her family struggling to stay together, having found out that their father has h...
442 55 7
Will the cycle of pain, anger and disruption end with her? Read to find out and see. Book three of the redemption series.
149K 4.7K 18
Book 2 in Criminal Love Series. This is Isabel and Marco's story. So what happens when you judge people based on what you think? When you decide to...