Forbidden Love (Student/Teach...

By ScarrletteRose

my awesome friend Tori gave me the idea to do this. This is based off of the poem Forbidden Love. Scarrlette... More

Forbidden Love (The Book Based off the Poem)
Old Hags and Green Eyes
Stressed.
I Hear Her Screams At Night
This Will Be a Long Break.
You Love Me!?!
First Kiss
Blood on the Floor
A Week Alone With Her (Part 1)
A Week Alone With Her (Part 2)
Dear Old Mommy
A Night On the Town
The Truth Comes Out
The Decision of a Lifetime.
Better Than You.
I Have Something To Tell You
She Will Be Mine...
You're A Monster!
I'm Fine, I Promise
I Will Protect You, Darling.
It's A Long Road
The Return Of Mother
There's Two!?!
A Change In Attitude
Meeting the Family (Part 1)
Meeting the Family (Part 2)
Hormones? Oh Joy
Baby!?!
Plans for Revenge
The New Babysitter
Author's Note (please read!)

We Can Make This Work.

1.7K 28 5
By ScarrletteRose

Hello lovelys!! I saw the number jump again and I got soo very happy. You guys are amazing and I hope you guys can show this love still. Warning! Sexual content is in this chapter. I love you all and I hope you vote and/or comment as well as read this of course. Let me know! Now on with the story.

**********************************************************************************************************

Scarrlette's POV

   I stood in the mirror in my work uniform. Julian was paying me to come over to his room and have a private show for him... I was so afraid... I haven't seen him since the dance off and I just wanted to get this over with.. We had class on Monday so I just wanted to sleep the rest of the break so I didn't have to worry about doing anything else that was pure stupidity.... I slowly made my way down the hall to his room.. Hoping no one would notice me...

    He opened before I could even knock on the door... He was standing there his hair a mess, his white button down shirt hanging open giving me a veiw of his chest and abs.

   "I could hear you coming... Please, come in" He said softly.

    I walked through the door and then turned to face him.

   "What do you want me to do?" I asked, feeling very nervous.

   "I'll sit down.. You can do whatever you want. If I want something specific I will let you know." He said, sitting down on his bed.

   I walked over to him and dropped the robe I had place on myself before coming over here. I stood over him and leaned over to kiss him... I didn't know what to do, I was just so afraid...

   "Scarrlette, just stop.. Sit down here beside me." He said suddenly.

   "What's wrong? I thought this is what you wanted?" I was surprised.. What did he want me to do?

   "I know this is wrong, and so do you.. Just sit here and let's talk.. Let's fix this.."

    "Julian, I'm confused.. You told me you wanted me to give you a private show... That's what I'm here to do..."

   "Scarrlette... It's fine.. Come here."

   Julian took me in his arms and fell back on the bed, just holding me to him.. I was so confused.. We just layed there for a few hours and I eventually fell asleep.. I felt at peace for a while.. That's when I noticed that I was feeling heated, not in a warm way either. I could feel lips on my neck and a hand running along my waist line. I opened my eyes and noticed Julian was looking up at me.

   "Just relax, let me make you feel amazing Scarrlette, please."

   I just simply nodded due to the fact I felt I had lost the ability to talk all together.. His hands were tickling my waist making me buck my hips up against him. He kissed down my neck and across my collar bone, leaving a heated trail in its wake. 

    "Scarrlette, please, I want to hear how I am making you feel. Please..."

   I let out a soft moan and waited for the next round of his attack...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

    I heard her moan and I had to hold myself back from just attacking her and loving her until the very end of break. I loved her so much, and I just wished I could make that publicly known.. But who knows when that would ever happen, it would be obvious if we were suddenly together once she left the school here. 

     I let my hands flow across her body, trying to make her feel ok again. I felt so bad that she was stuck working at a strip club just to make herself feel love. I was about to touch her down south when her hands grabbed mine and stopped me.

(A/N: play the song from here to the end of the chapter)

   "Julian, please stop... I can't do this. I am not some girl who just goes and throws her body around to everyone. I quit my job and I am looking for another one... I am not some whore, and I don't feel right just laying here having you touch me this way." She said softly.

   "Scarrlette, you are not some whore. Come here and just relax... I love you trust me I do.." I said, pulling her against my chest. I happened to look down then and notice a pool of blood around her hidden parts.

   "Scarrlette.. Why are you bleeding?" I asked quietly.

   "Oh... Yeah.. That night at the strip club... When I went down on you... Yeah... That was my first time having sex... I've been bleeding for a week or so now and I know it's not my period because I'm on the shot so it doesn't come this often..." She said, looking down at her waist.

   "Come.. I'm going to get you cleaned up and then I will get you to bed." 

   "Julian, that isn't nessacary. I can take care of myself."

   "Now Scarrlette."

   "What are you going to do? Carry me?" She asked, testing me.

   I grabbed her by her waist and threw her over my shoulder. I walked into the bathroom and set her down, locking the door behind us. I turned to face her, taking her wrist in my hand and pulling her to the bathtub. I started the shower, lifting her to put her in.. She hung on for dear life, which meant I sadly had to hop in the shower with my clothes on and I slowly stripped her of her remaining clothing. As I stood there in my wet clothes I watched her making sure she didn't try to run.

   "Julian, if you're going to try something just do it now so I can get this done and over with..." She whispered.

    "Scarrlette, I told you that I wasn't going to do anything. You aren't a whore.. I am only trying to get you cleaned up. Now come here, I'll wash you and then you can either stay here and sleep or go back to your room. Either way, you are getting a shower and going to bed." I said, watching for her reaction.

   She just turned around and handed me the body wash I had sitting on the shelf. I slowly washed her, allowing her to tell me to stop if she wished me too. I stripped out of my wet clothes, letting her stay facing away as I cleaned myself. I turned around, so we were back to back and I continued to clean below the belt.. As I was finishing up I felt small hands on my waist and I turned to find Scarrlette hiding her face in my back.

   "Scarrlette, what's wrong?"

    "I want to give this a try... We can try and see where this relationship take us. I do have strong feelings for you and will do anything to make this work. So I guess we can try this."

   I smiled to myself at the thought. I felt like the happiest man ever and I was glad she was finaly seeing just how much she meant to me. I captured her mouth with mine and kissed her as deeply as possible. I felt her moan against my mouth and I laughed lightly. 

   "You amaze me you know that. You simply amaze me in every way possible" I said lightly.

    "Well, I don't know why.. I am far from special I mean look at me. I'm not thin or beautiful. And I'm sure it must be weird for you to date a person so much younger than you." She whispered.

   "Scarrlette, you are beautiful. I love you so much and I wish you could see what I saw."

   "Make me see then... Because I will never believe it until I see it."

   "Trust me.. I will make you see it all. I love you so much Scarrlette. I don't care that I just met you. I will stay by your side and nothing will ever tear us apart."

   "Julian... I just want to sleep... I feel so numb right now.. I do believe you.. Or at least I will soon enough.. Trust me I do love you.. I guess I'm just afraid..."

   "Then sleep, I'll still be here when you wake up."

   I watched her as she slowly drifted to sleep.. I wanted to be sure she was ok before I even thought of sleep. She looked so peaceful for once, compared to the life style she was living right now. But I guess that's what happens when your life is a mess and then a professor falls for  you. I just hoped we could make things work.. But we will, I was so sure of this one thing.

   As I was laying there holding her in my arms she started to moan in pain.. I wasn't sure what was wrong but then she started whispering my name... I was in shock, my name was coming out of her lips and a small smile played across her lips. I watched her more closely as she spilled her love for me from her sleeping lips. She was the best thing in my life. And I wasn't going to let anything ruin this. I would fight off everyone who tried to tear us apart.

   I eventually fell asleep running my hands up and down her back. And for the first time in a while I had a dream. I saw Scarrlette and she was holding a baby, with another running around the living room I was standing in. I was so confused until I looked down and saw a wedding band on my finger and a picture of Scarrlette in a wedding dress on the table in front of me. I smiled, my biggest dream was here in front of me. I never wanted to wake up from this moment.. Ever.

***********************************************************************************************

Well there you go guys another update. Tell me what you think. OH and I have a question for you guys.

IF you could choose a nickname for both Scarrlette and Julian what would it be? This is for what they can start calling each other when they are acting as a couple. Let me know what you guys think. I want you guys to have a say as well.

Oh and as for further sexual content after this I will apologize. I am terrible at writing that way due to the fact I have no experience sexually so I am going with how other books descrbe it. 

SO yeahh. Vote, comment, tell me what you like/dislike. Sorry for spelling and grammar this is a rough draft remember that. love you guys!

-Scarrlette(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 792 37
It's sweet. It's loving. It's forbidden. It all seems perfect, a man who's passionate and intense falls for the one person who needs all the loving i...
10.9K 547 32
So-Hyun is in her first year of University studying Psychology, she has a poor sense of time management and somehow ends up going late to her first l...
37.9M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
3K 173 19
(lesbian) *completed* (Book One of Two) Book two is on hold, until I can rewrite this one. All Ellie's Life, her memories with reality has been fra...