They're Back

By 360crush

Kickin it fanfic. There lives have been a real adventure, Jack and Kim getting together, just when things see... More

Chapter 1 Sloane's Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Brody's Back
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: At The Same Time
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

1.4K 50 10
By 360crush

*No one's pov*

"What was that about" Jack asked concerned.

"It's partly my fault" Sloane said looking down "she was worried if you loved her" Sloane finished and walked back into the dojo.

Jack stood there in shock as Sloane walked back into the dojo, and the guys just looked at Jack not knowing what to say.

Jack looked at where Kim just ran and back to the dojo not knowing what to do.

He ran into the dojo with the guy's right behind him

"Sloane! Why would she be worried if i loved her?" Jack asked.

"Well do you love her?" Sloane asked him

"Of course I do, what kind of question is that" Jack simply said

"No, Jack, do you like love her love her"

"I- okay yes I do. I love her, now why is that a bad thing?" Jack said

"Didn't you hear that part from outside" Sloane looked down

"Sort of, I don't know" Jack fumbled on his words

"I shouldn't be the one to tell you. Kim should. Just let to cool off and talk to her tomorrow"

"Ok what is happening" Milton cuts in

~~~the next day~~~

*Kim pov*

I walked back into the dojo and sat on the stack on mats. Sloane was right. I will have to talk to Jack about this eventually. I don't know why I'm being so scared. I mean, he's Jack. Jack would never hurt me on purpose.

"Kim?" it was Milton

"Oh hey Milton" I said "have you seen Sloane"

Right as I said that she came out of the girls changing room. Now I won't be so lonely in their haha

"Never mind Milton" I said getting up and walking over to Sloane. "You were right"

"About what?" she asked

"I do need to talk to Jack about this, but it's not like he loves me right" I said casually

"About that, Kim-"

"Wait, what. No no no. what did you tell him"

"Nothing more than what he already heard, I told him you are the one who needs to be talking to him about this not me. I told him to give you your space and to talk to you later. I just thought that he deserved to know something, so he didn't think that he did something wrong. Please don't be mad" Sloane explained.

"No I'm not mad at you. You were just trying to help. I can't be mad at you for that" I smiled.

"Good, we should change" Sloane finished and we both walked into the girls locker room.

No one's pov

Rudy was in his office, Milton was sitting on the floor and Jack and Jerry just walked into the dojo

"Hey Milton, have you seen Kim?" Jack asked. "Never mind"

"Gah!" Milton shouted, because nobody would let him speak

"Kim" Jack said as he walked quickly over to Kim

Jack was about to ask Kim something but Rudy walked out of his office with a basket.

"wh-"

"What's with the basket" Jerry said cutting off Milton.

"Gahh!" Milton shouted, louder than the last time.

"It's for your phones" Rudy said.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"You can thank Jerry for that. They are too much of a distraction. You guys will give them to me before practice starts and I will lock them in my office and you guys can grab them when you leave" Rudy explained.

They all grumbled to themselves and handed Rudy their phones to put in the basket. Rudy then walked back over to his office and locked them in there.

When practice was over Jack and Kim were the first ones to go into the separate changing rooms. But when they walked out what happened they did not expect. Everyone was gone and the lights were off. They weren't in there that long, right? They thought that had to be some sort of prank.

*Jack's pov*

"Jack, did they lock us in?" Kim asked

"It looks like it" I answered

"Why don't we just call Rudy to come back?" Kim said as she checked her pockets for her phone-

"But he took all of our phones" I said.

"Please don't tell me they are locked in his office" Kim whined a little bit, but not like a little kid whine.

I ran over to the window next to his office and saw our phones just sitting there in the basket on Rudy's desk.

"Great, just great" I grumbled and set my face into my hands.

Kim had walked over to me and taken my hands off of my face and just hugged me. We stood there in silence for a minute before she said

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know" I whispered.

I saw that Kim seemed tired so I let go of her and walked over to the stack of mats and grabbed 2 of them and sat them down next to each other near the air vent so we'd be warm.

"We need to talk" I said to Kim

She looked at me not knowing what that meant. Normally when someone says that it mean they are breaking up but that it not at all what I was going to do. We just need to talk about yesterday.

We both sat down on the bench that was off to the side to talk.

"I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday" I said looking at her

"ohh." She breathed. "Ok, well. What did you hear?"

"I don't know exactly" I frowned. "I tried to talk to Sloane but she said to talk to you"

"Well, I. umm. I don't know how to say this" she mumbled.

"All I know is that you were worried if I loved you. But why?" I asked.

Kim froze as soon as I said that.

"I was afraid if I loved you" Kim said looking away "but it's not like you love me right?"

"Would it be a bad thing" I said, not directly saying if I did or not even though I do.

"..The last time I loved someone they left me..." Kim said looking down again.

I didn't know exactly what to say. I scooted closer to her and sat her in my lap.

"Kim, you don't have to be afraid" I said as I kissed her forehead "I won't ever leave you"

That brought Kim's glance to me and she gave me a small smile.

If we aren't ready for the 'I love you' part of our relationship then that's okay. I am ready but I can wait for her. I do however need to tell her that I love her, I won't leave her, so she would have nothing to worry about.

"Kim" I said, "this isn't how I wanted to tell you but I do love her"

I waited for her to react in any way, I hoped good though.

*Kim's pov*

This is it, me and Jack are talking about it. I don't want to admit it because of my past, but I think I do love him. I trust him and I believe him that he will never leave me. Honestly if it were anyone else I probably wouldn't believe them.

"Jack" I said

"Yeah" he whispered to me

"You are the first person I have ever loved since my mom left me" I said as I broke our gaze.

Jack then left one arm around me and used the other one to lift my chin up and over to face him and I thought he was going to kiss me but we just sat there smiling at each other.

*Jack's pov*

We have been talking and when she 'reacted', it was an amazing feeling that Kim said that she loved me. I noticed that she was looking a little bit sleepy so I picked her up and that wasn't hard because she was already in my lap, and I laid her down on the mat and then I laid down next to her.

Kim was laying with her back to my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her, but before she fell asleep I leaned over to kiss her cheek and I think she knew that so she moved her head and then we kissed. Then I leaned back and I let her fall asleep.

"Just liked our first kiss" I thought before I let myself fall asleep.

//////

hope you liked it. Some of you may be wondering when Brody will be coming back. Soon, soon. But what kind of story would this be if everything happened all at once. He will be coming, and I have an idea for it :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 55 16
CC, a girl with a poor family goes to a new school. When she gets teased by someone for having a weird name she makes new friends, and lies about her...
42.4K 1.2K 27
**Sequel to Baby Come Back (Jack Gilinsky Fanfiction)** Lacey and Jack go through a never-ending drama trying to plan their wedding day. Will their p...
22K 566 15
In greek Calista means most beautiful. Not many other people see her this way, especially not in high school - she was just the rich geeky girl. Ja...
39.3K 894 59
โ”€โ”€ ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ โ†ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜ฐ๐˜ค โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl who is popul...