Malevolent: Book One (Draco M...

By MissDisenchanted

"She's a measly, worthless squib! She's worth about as much to me as one of those damned Weasleys, you hear m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update On Sequel

Chapter 7

744 43 1
By MissDisenchanted

Draco's eyes snapped up to me.

"What?" He asked, shocked.

"It wasn't Blaise," I repeated.

"Then who the hell was it?"

My eyes snapped up to Draco's. Why was he the one getting so pissed off about this?

"I mean - you're obviously pretty desperate to find out, right?" Draco said quickly. "I'll see you later. I, um... You better get some sleep."

I nodded, telling Draco a quick goodnight. We didn't share a kiss again, as we didn't have an audience. The other boys in Draco's dorm were fast asleep, I assumed. We were in the corridor, anyway.

I swiftly made my way to my dorm shared with Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson, and climbed into bed. I fell asleep as if someone had turned the lights out.

The Next Day

"Blaise, I'm-"

Blaise got up from the breakfast table, piling his remaining toast in his mouth and started to walk away.

"You know what, Blaise?" I'd finally snapped. "You're a freaking coward! Ashamed that I like someone else? Scared that you can't move on?"

He turned to look at me, and gave me pleading eyes. I sighed but I wasn't ready to stop, so I said,

"I'm fed up of this. Why can't you get over me? We were such good friends, Blaise. You were my only friend."

Blaise groaned and just walked off, just like that. I growled and started to go after him, but someone grabbed my wrist.

Draco, again. I felt his fingers intertwine with mine, and I smiled again. I felt that familiar feeling I got in my stomach when Draco touched me - I passed it off as the nerves of being intimate in front of people. It was a constant fear of mine that people would see through our façade.

"When are we going to stop this?" I whispered in Draco's ear.

"That time was real," he replied. "I'm simply worried for you. As you said, Blaise is your only friend. I don't want to split you apart from that..."

"I don't love him," I laughed. "I can do without. Daphne and I are pretty close, I'd suppose. Millicent's alright, I think Pansy's started to dislike me a little since we've been together, but she's a friend, too."

"That skank? Pansy's always all over me. Of course she's not going to want to be buddy-buddy with you. Maybe if you tell her you'll share," Draco chuckled.

I slapped his arm, "You perverted git!"

Draco laughed, and muttered a comment about me not being willing to share, which I ignored.

"How am I meant to find out, Draco?" I whispered, squeezing his lanky hand.

"Maybe you aren't," he said back, quietly.

I drowned at him, and quite literally facepalmed.

"Maybe you're right. I've been so hooked on this, but does it really matter?" I laughed, slapping myself gently, "I'm such an idiot."

"No, I think you deserve to know who your first kiss was. But, maybe fate had decided that you shouldn't. Maybe you should consider me as your first kiss~" Draco said, pushing my chin up with his slender fingers as he smirked.

"I think not!" I exclaimed as I rose from the dinner table and started walking back to the common room.

"I don't get why he likes you," Pansy mumbled, appearing next to me.

"Pansy, I'm s-"

"If Draco wants you over me, there's nothing I can do," she said sadly, "So, please look after him, at least."

I nodded in gratitude. I suddenly felt awful that I was taking away someone so special to her for the sake of knowing who had kissed me that night.

So, I decided to stop my search and just continue on with my studies like I should.

I also decided to work out why I felt like butterflies were attacking my stomach every second I laid eyes on Draco, came into contact with his skin or even just knowing he's nearby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 798 28
Percy is sentenced to death by the gods. He jumps of Olympus and gets the oppurtunity to live again but as as a child of Pontus. Pontus also wants re...
726K 21.3K 93
❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - sep 2014) (f. - ongoing)
27.1K 373 21
image not mine story not mine for offline purpose only Novel Summary [Double wear + era group pet + ability + space] Jiang Zhiying, the female overlo...
3.9K 94 7
Horrific Minds - Marcus Lopez/Deadly Class fan fiction - Thriller - Mention of blood/TW - None of these characters are mine - Sometimes I take over s...