Fallen For You

By beesee22

Broken........ "Help me" That's how it all started, helping out a friend. Without a care in the world about t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Shooting Gabe
Chapter 2- Who's Rick??
The Plan
It's Okay
Best Friend?..... Threats
Best Friend Has A Stalker
Best Friend Meets Rick.
Best friend....Mom....Guns
Best friend... Explanations... Daddy??
Best friend...... Punch Out
BestFriend.....Twin???
Best Friend.....Roman Reigns...Daddy#2???
Best Friend......Shot???
Best friend.....Gone
Best Friend... Here but Hurt
Best Friend....Traitor
Best Friend.... Drama Mama
Best Friend... Date....Sister??
Best Friend.... Love
Best Friend.....Breakup
Best Friend.....Her
Author's Note....

Best Friend....Tears....Love??

47 4 2
By beesee22

Gabe's POV......

I'm gonna kill him. How could he...? My own father shot me. He did all of them other stuff to me knowing I was his child. I was in a relationship with abusive boyfriend for him. I can't believe it. 

The worse thing is he tried to kill my mom. Who in their right mind attempts to kill their wife? I thought he loved her. Everything I knew was a flipping lie. I don't have a loving, heroic dad, but I do have a rich mother. Well atleast some good came out of this. 

I went to my favorite pond to think because things are just too much for me. I can't kill my dad.....no he's not my dad. He's just a man whose penis got itchy and slept with my mom so her bodliy fluid would act as a cream for his itch. That's all he is to me.......nothing. I sat on the bench near the pond and stared at the murky water and the ducks. 

It got a little too depressing so I walked to the beach nearby and stared at the crystal clear water. I was confused upset frustrated. I looked at the aquamarine water and decided to take a swim to ease my thoughts. Tide was high today so I wouldn't go out far. As I went out in the water, I laid on my back and floated. I looked up at the sky just thinking and reminiscing about the past......our past.....mom, dad and I.

Flashback......

"Hun daddy is trying to hurt mommy." My mom cried out.

"Daddy noooo...... you love mommy right. You can't huuurt her." I said while pulling on daddy, but he was too big and my four year old form couldn't get him to move.

"Yes handsome I love mommy, but I love you more." Dad said while picking me up and blowing my tummy.

"Hahaha daddy! Stop mommy ga get jelly." I said to dad's ear but I was talking so loud mom heard me too.

"Hug her daddy." I said pushing dad to mom, atleast trying to.

"Aww hun I love you to." He said kissing her.

"Eww daddy."

"How bout we go to the beach." Mom said

"Yess beach!!! Beach!!! Beach!!! Daddy we go beach now!" I shouted while jumping up and down.

"I'm sorry Gabe but daddy has to go to work." He kneeled down and said to me.

"Huhh work, sweety your dad works to stop the bad guys." Mom said

"Oohhhh daddy hero!" I said excitedly.

"Yes bug."

I saw daddy and mommy walk off as a car pulled in our yard. He man got out and he had a black water gun in his hand. Mom turned around and screamed for me to go inside and hide. I ran inside and her loud noises. It sounded like firecracker, but a little louder. I ran inside my room and hid in my toy box in the closet. I waited there for hours until a policeman found me. He lifted me out of the box and carried me downstairs. Red water and white lumpy sheets were everywhere.

The policeman told me that bad things had happened and my daddy might be in a better place because he tried to save mommy. I looked around for her and I saw a man pushing her in a bed. She was still with red water all over her.

"Mommy!!!!" I screamed and jumped out of the officer arms. "Mommy, Mr leave my mommy alone!" I screamed while punching and kicking his leg.

"Son no" the officer tried to grab me.

"Mommy wake up! Mommy wake up and tell the man leave you, mommy?" I said trying to wake her up.

"Son your moms OK. She's going to see the doctor so she could get better. But they have to carry her OK. I'll carry you to see her." The office told me.

"I want my daddy." I said.

"I told you we can't find-"

"Nooo!!" I shouted and jumped out of his arms.

"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy isn't good daddy. Where are you? Policeman said you went a better place, but we need you daddy. I need you." I said with tears coming down my face.

End of flashback.....

I was knocked out of my journey in the past with tears in my eyes and Ari pulling me back to shore. How did she get here? More importantly, how did she find me?

"Stupid boy runs off and falls sleep in water. Doesn't he know that I can't get my weave wet. And I just dyed my ends blonde. Wait til he wakes up, I'm gonna.....oohhh this idiot." I heard Ari mumbling under her breath.

"Uhmm Ari what are you doing?" I asked her. When she heard my voice she let go of me and walked out of the water. I looked around and realized it was almost night. I've been out here since 4 and it looks to be about 7 o'clock. I swam back to shore to apologize to Ari because I could only imagine how worried she was. And she actually went in the water for me, she never go in the water.

"Ari.....Ari I'm sorry I shouldn't-" I began but she cut me off.

"You shouldn't have what Gabe? Walk out of the house talking about how your going to kill your sperm donor, because that's all he is. Ohh no wait, how about you falling asleep in the water and floating flipping away! Did I mention that I got my new weave wet because of you? Because I did, and you know how much I hate sea water!" She exclaimed.

"I know Ari. I know and I'm sorry, but put yourself in my position. Everything you ever knew was a lie. How can I kill my father? I don't have the heart to do that. That's another reason why I didn't defend myself against Rick because I was scared. I didn't have the heart to hurt him and I was scared of the amount of damage I could do to him." I told Ari, finally breaking down.

"Gabe"

"Ari its hard now. Now that I know the truth, I can't take the pain. Arinane they did things to me to earn my trust. And he was with them, heck he basically did it to me himself. I loved that man so much that I put everyone I love in danger for him. And I....I...I can't take it. My own dad shot me. He threatened to kill the both of us. You know how much it hurt when I saw you playing with your dad and knowing that I couldn't do the same with mine. I pushed away good men from mom to protect a low life dead beat. I want to kill him so bad Ari, but then I still want to see what its like to have a father......my own dad." I said crying to Ari. I don't think she's ever seen me cry before and now its over him.

"Gabe....Gabe look at me. He doesn't deserve your tears. A pretty boy like you shouldn't be crying. Gabe I don't like to see you cry.....it's not a pretty sight." Ari said to me. And I laughed at how she always try to turn a depressing situation into a happy one.

"Yes, there's that smile I've been waiting for!" She laughed.

I don't think she knows how much she means to me. I turned to her and said, "Ari I really do love you. You're the best best friend ever. And I really appreciate all you have done because you've really been there for me. And I know I don't really ask but, I need your help."

"Bestie I love you too. And I'll always help you no matter what. "Cause your my best friend if I'm dying-"." She said then she started copying that crazy best friend thing.

"Ari don't......anyways Ari will you be my girlfriend." I asked her. I really needed her to do this for me or I'm screwed.

"Say whaaa?" She asked stupidly.

"I said will you be my girlfri-" I said again but was cut off by Ari.

"I heard you the first time, but why?" She asked honestly confused.

"Because I love you."

A/N
So you guys got a look at Gabe's childhood and his feelings. Will he attempt to kill his dad or sperm donor as they like to put it. What about Gabe and Ari do you think they should be together...he did say he love her. Did he mean it? Idk. As always.....

Vote

Comment

And all that good stuff. See ya until my next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 4 36
Sam: 'Let's have a private chat and no one will come to know.' Aims: 'What do you mean?! :P' Sam: 'I mean you get me high and make me explode and no...
52.3K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
Alone By caslovessleeping

Mystery / Thriller

46.8K 2.7K 54
"I didn't know how much I needed you until I didn't have you. Every second was hell without you. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I'm in heaven. I...
2.2K 383 29
Who is a friend? This question has been asked by everyone. But what happens if your best friends are your worst enemies? Friendship and Deception see...