Not so typical Love Story ( J...

By smgeverything

Riley is a 18 year old girl living in California with her two roommates Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky. But s... More

The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

42 3 1
By smgeverything

Jacks POV:
I awake from the buzzing of my phone. I slowly open my eyes and grab my phone to see who texted me.
madison :
babeeeee please answer me
I know u want me
forgive me
come over
let's talk
I love u
please
baby
it meant nothing you know I love you

I sighed and put down my phone and went downstairs. I look in the living room to see Johnson and Riley together. wow. Are they seriously cuddling? I can't believe this... I love her. No. I can't do this.
I ran upstairs and got dressed picked up my phone and keys and drove off.

Riley's POV:
I woke up to see Johnson and my head on his chest. Did I fall asleep on him? I mean we used to do this all the time of doesn't surprise me. Right when I start to get up I hear mumbling.
"mmmm babeeee go make bacon"
"Huh?!"
I look behind me to see he's still sleeping. I giggle quietly and headed to the kitchen. Since he was dreaming about bacon it made me crave them. I got the bacon out and pan and all of that. I started cooking the bacon and turned on some music and started dancing around.
"Nice moves you got there"
I screech and turn around to see it just was Johnson.
"Fuck. Don't scare me like that! I thought you were sleeping." I look back to the bacon to see if it was cooked.
"I smelled bacon"
"I like bacon" said Johnson looking at me zoning out.
I laugh and turned off the stove and put the bacon on paper towel.
"I'm gonna see if Gilinsky wants any" I say as I walk upstairs.
Johnson just nodded at me and started to eat the bacon. I knock on his door and waited a few seconds.
"Hey Jack I made breakfast get up!"
Still no answer. I open his door and he wasn't in there. I checked the bathroom and everything. His phone and keys are gone.. Maybe he went somewhere? I'm starting to freak out. I ran downstairs to tell Johnson. He still doesn't know Gilinsky tried to kiss me.
"Jacks gone!" I told him looking worried and looking back at my phone trying to get a reach of him.
"He's probably out somewhere partying or something" he says taking another bite of his bacon.
"Uhm, 10 in the morning he goes out partying?! Really Johnson!"
I sigh and grabbed my keys.
"Hey where you going?!"
"To find Jack" I head out the door.
"Honey you're in your pajamas" he yelled.
"I DONT CARE" I yell.
"TEXT ME" he yells back.
I shake my head and got into my car and drove around the neighborhood. I better find this boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
77.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...