Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Von EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Mehr

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Twelve

4.4K 90 30
Von EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicky Minaj___________________________________________________

I haven't seen Harry or Niall at work te rest of the day, I mean I saw Niall while leaving, he saw me but didn't come to me or even smile nicely like he used to. Why was he avoiding me? What did Harry tell him? I went home with loads of questions in my mind without an answer.

"Hello young lady, how was work?"Mom asked as she was washing the dishes in the kitchen so I helped her.

"Fine I guess"I said and she smiled.

"How's that hot boss of yours?"Mom asked me and I gasped at the words she used to refer to Harry. He's not hot, ok ok fine he is but thats it.

"Mom, that's my boss you're talking about"I said and she laughed.

"Sorry, he's not bothering you anymore?She asked with concern, I nodded.

"Yeah, actually he's more distant than before. Not complaining, I like it"I said and she nodded. Could it be possible that Harry was jealous about Niall and I being friends? Nah, Styles and jealousy didn't fit together.

"Tara called, she wants to talk to you as soon as you're back from work, it's important"Mom said , when we finished washing the dishes I went to my room upstairs, I washed my face and lied on my bed and decided to call my bestfriend. I've been so busy with work Tara and I talked less, thank god she was understanding.

"Hey Tara"I spoke and I heard her squeal in happiness making me giggle.

"Hey Melly Mel, back from work?"Tara asked me and I could imagine her smiling on the other line.

"Yeah, long day. You?"I asked her and she giggled.

"Yeah me too and guess what? I have a big news"She started and I moved my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? You're pregnant?"I asked laughing and she whined playfully.

"Melanie! I got a chance to interview Ed Sheeran here in LA, aaaahhh Im fangirling"She squealed and I screamed in joy like her. OMG lucky girl. At least for her , work was going smootly, perfectly, I couldn't say the same for me.

"Wow congratulations lucky girl. Im so happy for you"I said smiling.

"Thanks, so how's your boss treating you?"Tara asked me and my smile faded a little.

"Well he stopped touching anywhere, he took me for dinner once, Im happy he's been distant lately"I said normally.

"Distant? That's good for you, you can concentrate on your work"She said.

"Yeah, but there's this guy I just became friends with, just friends and I think he doesnt like that"I explained her about Niall.

"Ok so now he's possessive? How about that friend, he's nice?"Tara asked me.

"Yeah he's very sweet, funny, nice person to talk with but today he took me with him to buy Mr Styles' lunch, Mr Styles didnt like to see us together. Both had a long talk about I dont know what and now he wont talk to me, he ignored me"I said and she hummed.

"Are you sure that guy is a friend?"Tara asked me and I nodded even if she couldnt see.

"Of course, he's a big personality too here, Niall Horan"I said and she hummed.

"What if Mr Styles is jealous?" That would be the easiest explanation for not allowing Niall to talk to you"Tara said and I rolled my eyes. Mr Styles couldnt be jealous, that couldnt happen ever.

"Mr Styles doesn't date, so cant be jealous and Im not interested in dating anyone"I said strongly.

"That doesnt stop him to have some frustrations you know. Four days and he didnt his hands on you Mel. Thats new for him"She said and I shivered hearing her words. Still didn't mean anything, I didn't care about anything as long as I could do my job properly without any disturbance.

"Tara, he could get any girl he wants, a girl who would agree to sleep with him. Im not his type and Im not interested"I said and she laughed a little.

"You're right but don't speak too soon. Believe it or not you are changing him slowly and it might change your life too, good or not too soon to tell"Tara said and I was worried of what might happened. Whatever it may be I would never change for the sake of somebody, that was sure.

"Well Im telling you now that I wont ever change no matter what"I said and she hummed nicely.

"Good girl. Anyway, I have to go, night shift. Bye girl stay strong love you"Tara said and I cut the call after telling bye, I lied on my bed looking at the ceiling totally blank. Totally blank until my drifted into dream world, I started dreaming about someone I really didn't expect to dream about.

I could his beautiful perfect face smirking at me with those perfect lips, I could never get over those shiny green eyes locked on my boring brown eyes. Why was he so handsome? Why did he have to be my boss? That was so not fair.

"Hey beautiful"I heard his deep husky voice calling me as his face came closer to mine making my heart race like crazy.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"I asked and he chuckled as he was extremely closed to me, his face few inches from mine, thats it my breathing increased like my heartbeat.

"You want me baby, I can feel it, like I want you"He said and I gasp once his hands cupped my face and without hesitation he smashed his lips hungrily into mine, I didnt hesitate to kiss him back with same intensity and I wrapped my arms to his neck, as the kiss deepened and heated things up.

Wait a second? What the hell just happened?

I did not dream about my boss like that. OMG this was so wrong.

I went to my bathroom to wash my face, snapping out my crazy dream , crazy thought about my boss. Then my phone rang, Jessica's name came on the screen. She was still in London? Cool.

"Hey Jess what's up? Still in London?"I asked her and she giggled.

"Hey Melanie. yup I work in Samsung here. How about you?"Jessica asked me and I smiled.

"I work in Styles Inc, Mr Styles'personal assistant"I said not so comfortable now as the image of Harry and I making(the dream) flashed again in my head. I heard Jessica gasped in shock. Of course she was.

"Mr Styles? Styles Inc, OMG Melanie you are one lucky girl. Bright future you've got , how do you like it?"Jessica said and I rolled my eyes. Why did everyone think it was amazing to work at Styles Inc when I was terrified about the boss.

"Well except that my boss is horny, I like my job"I said and she laughed.

"He makes you sleep with him? Damn Melanie do you know that Mr Styles is the sexiest bachelor in the world, girls would die to be with him"Jessica said and I sighed. Well not me so.

"I dont care and Im not that type of girl, you know that."I said and she hummed nicely.

"I know, sounds like you had a rough day how about we party tonight? At Stars n Bars(a/n: making up names of places because I dont know anything about the uk)"Jessica suggested, party? I wasnt the party type and I didnt drink, she knew that but I did enjoy dancing. Should I go? I do need some fun.

"Come on please you need some relaxation fun and I miss you"Jessica pleaded me and I sighed . She wont let me and I actually wanted to go.

"Ok sure, be there at 9?"I asked her and she screamed in happiness making me jump.

"Love you Mel"Jessica said and cut the call. I quickly changed into a little black dress that was skintight, I put some high heels, eyeliner, smokey eye makeup, lipgloss and done. Mom made lasagna for dinner so I ate quickly before leaving to the club Jessica said to join her.

Jessica was outside the club, waiting for me, she looked gorgeous wearing a very short pink dress and curled her long red hair. I hugged her and we both squealed as we were happy to see each other.

"Melanie, beautiful as always"Jessica said looking at me and I smiled.

"Nothing compared to you.Im so happy to see you"I told her and she giggled.

""Ready to party?"She asked me and I nodded, we both entered the club. Jessica and I were dancing in the dancefloor at the good music blasting through the speakers.

"Melanie?"Jessica shouted through the loud music as we were dancing like there was no tomorrow.

"Yeah?"I shouted back.

"Lets get a drink?"Jessica asked me but knowing her I knew she wasnt asking. I followed her to the counter all the way passing through sweaty dancing bodies till we sat on the high chairs. I didnt want to drink, I didnt know why I was scared of drinking alcohol stuffs.

"Come on Mel you have to try"Jessica told me showing a tiny cup of shots and I shook my head for no.

"No Im driving and I dont drink"I said and she rolled her eyes.

"We'll get you a driver, come on you're a big girl, just try one shot"Jessica told me and I looked hesitantly at her whether or not I should drink. It seemed by drinking we will forget about it the next day and also things we didnt like to happen. Will I forget about Harry? The dream I had about him if I drink? Lets try.

"Fin--"I started to say and just when my hand reached the glass it was quickly pushed away by the most unexpected at the moment.

"Look if she doesnt want to drink, don't force"I froze looking at that too familiar person who prevented me from drinking. Mr Styles? OMG I thought I could forget about him. What was he doing here?

"Mr Styles?"I asked with wide eyes looking at him. He looked sexier than ever wearing a tight shirt with buttons undone showing his torso, damn he had a lot of tattoos.

"Oh nice to meet my friend's boss"Jessica blurted out , Harry didnt pay attention to her as he had his eyes on me only.

"Well actually I want to drink"I said snatching the glass from Harry. I didnt want him to think that he was controlling so even if I didnt like to drink I forced myself.

"No you dont Melanie put that down."Harry said in a serious tone , I have to admit that it scared me a little but I was strong enough.

"Don't tell me what to do!"I said boldly and he raised his eyebrow shocked of the words that escaped my mouth.

"Im your boss Melanie"He reminded me but I didnt care.

"We re not at work Harry, so no boss attitude here"I said which made Jessica laugh in shock, Harry parted his lips more shocked.

"Oh my god did you really say that Melanie? Baby s growing"Jessica squealed and I smiled and next I did something I never thought I would do this, I drank in one sip the shot, closing my eyes tight as it was really sour and strong. My mouth was burning inside but little did I know I wanted more.

"Melanie"Harry warned me as he caught my hand , that I pushed quickly.

"More"I said to the bartender, Jessica smiled proudly as we both had a big number of shots together both giggling for everything and nothing.

"Im gonna dance"Jessica said laughing all the way to the dancefloor, I was drunk and felt my body numb it was hard to move and walk but still wanted to dance.

"Im coming"I said giggling as I tried to walk but I tripped, to my luck I felt arms catching me so I didnt fall on the floor.

"Oh no you dont, you are going home"It was Harry, I felt his arms catching my waist so I wont fall as we made it through the crazy crowd.

"Let me go. I wanna dance"I said giggling trying to get off him.

"You're drunk Melanie thats enough"He said . Why did he care?

"Why are you here anyway?"I asked him and he sighed.

"I was partying with friends until I saw my assistant doing something she ll regret"He said as he took me out of the club.

"Who said I'll regret? Leave me alone"I whined and he shook his head.

"Melanie just because others do bad things, you dont have to follow them. Stay the light of the dark world."He said and without warning he put me on his shoulders in one swift movement and put on the passenger seat of my car and he drove my car. I was giggling the whole time while Harry was driving.

"Did I tell you how sexy you look?"My drunken state made me say this.

"You didnt because you dont think it when you're sober, yourself"He said and I laughed , thanks alcohol effect.

"Sober or not, you're so sexy, I really want to suck your--"I started and he cut me squeezing my hand.

"No you dont. Close your eyes and sleep"He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"Boo you re no fun"I said and finally I slept , fell in a deep drunk slumber.

First experience wasnt so bad right?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...