Dastardly Illusions- Frerard...

By frabjous_fangirl

Gerard was just a sassy teenager too caught up in his narcissistic ways. Frank was just a wallflower. Or so... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Regarding Chapter 6...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Im sorry...

Chapter 2

149 6 3
By frabjous_fangirl

Gerard's P.O.V.

The sunlight cascades through my bedroom window causing me to squint as the light hits my eyes. After my eyes adjust to the light, they focus in a glare at my younger brother who had purposely opened the curtains to wake me up.

"What the fück, Mikey?"

"Sorry Gee, I had to wake you up somehow didn't I?" He is smiling in a way that showed me that he isn't apologetic at all.

"Oh fück off Mikey! Don't give me that shït!"

"Get up loser; your driving me to school."

I reluctantly pull myself out of the confines of my lovely, warm bed and into the slightly chilled air. My hair is an absolute mess; it sticks out sporadically in a fluff ball of vibrant red.

I love to be resplendent; it is the only thing that makes me confident with the way I look. Sure, people have complemented my 'hotness'- both boys and girls alike- but no one ever knew what my looks truly mean to me.

I am insecure. I throw on a plain black T-shirt, my varsity jacket and my dark blue denim jeans. I style my hair so that it doesn't look like I just had sex.

I quickly grab my bookbag and car keys not bothering to grab anything for breakfast because I'm fat enough as it is.

"Mikey, hurry up! We're leaving now."

"Just a second."

"One. Now stop jacking off and get your àss down here now." I smirk awaiting the response. He's gonna be so pissed.

"I'm not fücking jacking off. I'm fixing my hair."

He sounds so gay, which is ironic for a heterosexual such as himself. I'm as straight as a circle. I'm what they call demisexual. Which means I don't like someone romantically until I know them on a best friend level. I find people attractive by looks but I'm more attracted to their personalities.

He runs down the stairs glaring at me. I try to maintain the most innocent face I can manage.

"Its about time."

He huffs in response and storms outside hopping in the car. I get in the drivers seat and start the all too familiar route to school.

I park next to Lyn Z's red convertible. She and I had a fling last year. It didn't really work out. She's captain of the cheerleaders and I'm the eccentric quarterback; how much more cliché can you get. It was a platonic break up and we're still friends now.

Mikey and I part ways as soon as we enter the school to go to our respected friendship groups. He is a sophomore whereas I am a senior.

I am greeted by Jamia, another cheerleader. She has had a crush on me since middle school. I'll never go there though- she's not really my type; she gossips too much. I don't go for loquacious personalities, they annoy me. Besides, she is currently dating one of my best friends- Travis Barker.

He is oblivious to Jamia's crush on me and her relentless flirting. Travis is an awesome guy and a killer midfielder. If he wasn't so straight, I'd date him myself.

I am so lost in my thoughts I don't realise I have been staring at a short guy with black hair for about half a minute now. Luckily, he didn't realise I had been either.

The bell for first period rings and I rush to my locker down the hall to retrieve my AP Chemistry book.

I am a minute tardy which much to my annoyance, lands me in detention.

Not the best start to the day.

____________________________________

Hi author here!

As I stated in the previous chapter, please tell me if you see any spelling or grammatical mistakes so that I may correct them.

Remember, don't be afraid to vote or comment.

Thanks again for reading this.

So long and goodbye, until next time my fellow Killjoys...

~Wallflower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.5K 31
Frank is a good, God-fearing Catholic boy, and then Gerard happens. Gerard is the most interesting person he's ever met, arriving in Frank's small to...
39.8K 1.5K 17
The day Frank discovers Gerard is moving to the other side of the Earth and leaving him behind, something changes inside of him. His anger problems a...
37.1K 1.3K 10
Gerard has never actually thought about finding love, he never actually cared for it that's until he met Frank Iero. After Frank having to stay with...
145K 11K 64
Great things were always expected of Gerard Way. As the eldest child of the Senior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic, everyone knew that he wou...