Lover and the Beauty Beast

Autorstwa Skyler_Dawn

This isn't the ordinary "the girls fall for the bad boy and all that." This isn't about just a love story. Th... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1 Meet the Hunter
Chapter 2 Change of Liesel's Life
Chapter 3 Surprise Turn of Event
Chapter 4 Begining of Truth
Chapter 6 ... Be Our Guest ...
Chapter 7 She's No Charmer
Chapter 8 Hunting Trip
Not an update. (Short)
Chapter 9 Something That Wasn't There Before
Chaptet 10 A Mental Curse Only
Chapter 11 You Again

Chapter 5 Belle and Gaston

9 0 0
Autorstwa Skyler_Dawn

It was the night Hunter had a feeling he would be meeting his beautiful girl again. He dressed as best as he could-other than his pajamas-and strapped his sword behind his back; putting his hair in a mess of cuteness, he took off. Already knowing his way. A feeling took over him again, but it was different, he felt detached, he truly wanted to see that woman in her dream. That beauty beast. She looked lost ... afraid ... in need of someone's help. And he was sure he could be the one to help someone so different from the girls he had grown used to seing in his home town. Reaching tha gates, he saw that carriges and horses were stationed everywhere. He wondered if someone more than just Wendy lived here-but of course they do, stupid, its a freaking castle. He reached out and closed the gares behind him, taking light steps to the bench where he and Wendy usually sat. Finding her already sitting there, he smiled and sat next to her.

"Oh! Hunter you scared me," she giggled. "You are pretty early, you knew? How are you, by the way?" He shrugged.

"A little better now that I am with you," she rolled her eyes, but she recovered that when he gave her an incredulous look.

"I mean," she said. "That I couldn't possibly be the reason you are feeling better, Hunter."

"You are," he admitted with an exclaim. "It gets very lonely out there in the woods, no one to talk to. To share with. Its very calm and all. But ... I don't know." He looked down at his hands, watching how the moon cast light over them, making them paler than they should be.

"Something troubles you," Wendy said, as if she had found out the meaning to a hidden treasure. He looked up at her, smiling croockedly.

"How do you know?"

"Well, you look like you are mopping over something and you just said that I'm the reason of your joy for the woods get lonely sometimes." Hunter nodded.

"Ah, well," he said with a light laugh. "I guess I'm pathetic at all this "mopping" aren't I?" She laughed out loud, covering her mouth after it echoed through the place.

"Well, yeah, you kind of are pathetic." After sharing a laugh, Wendy offered a walk around, but Hunter dropped her invitation, kindly.

"I must be heading to my home," he said. "It's getting a bit cold around here, I wouldn't want to catch a cold and not see you tomorrow night again." He smiled, at her a tilt to her head, she answered.

"Would you...would you want to ..." She mumbled. "Would you want to go ... inside, with me?" Hunter gave a side long glance.

"Am I allowed to?" He asked, though he wanted to jump forward and through the castle doors like his life depended on it. Wendy grinned.

"Follow me," she said, slowly turning so her back faced him. "I'll show you inside.

Liesel, having told Hunter that he should wait here because "I am going to fetch the Queen, she would like to meet a visitor like you" she had run up the stairs, supressing laughter on his excited face. Wait until he met what a beast she was. He would never return, unless he wanted to marry her-she has a list now. Theo, Hunter ... who was next? Maybe you. Ha! She quickly changed into a midnight black gown, the sleeves rolled up her elbows, so he could see her markings and tattoos. The dress fitted her angular sharp body, it was long, a tail roaming behind her in see-through lace. And her hair was tied up in a braided bun. She looked deadly perfect.

"He'll see ..." She was telling herself. "He'll fear me like he never has feared anything ..." But a voice behind her mind told her something . . . Why do you wish for him to fear you . . . Don't you want him to marry you . . . You want to be happy again ... Happy. Happy. She scoffed, walking down the grand stairs and seeing Hunter not in his place. "What did I tell him? Did I say it Italian?" She grumbled.

Seeing him not too far from under her, she used her black magic to apear behind him. She knew enough to know that when you apeared behind someone with black magic, they would get scared. It was common. "Looking for something?" She said with a seducitve tone. He chuckled.

"No, no," he said. Turning. "I'm just waiting for-Holy Hell ... What are ... am I...? But you, I thought-" Liesel rolled her eyes.

"Do please spit it out, Hunter, so I can explain why I am this frightening." But he kept mumbling.

"I must be dreaming," he said. "This can't be real."

"But it is," she said with a grand wave. "I am real, and I am here."

"And you are," he said slowly and in complete awe. "The most beautiful creature ... I have ever seen."

"Yes, yes," she agreed gravely. "A very beastly creature." She said, but he laughed at that.

"I didn't say beastly creature, lady," he laughed. "I said beautiful creature." She stared. He stared. They stared. It was endless, really. "I am not scared of you, if that is what your thinking of me, I'm in awe of you. You must be the Queen, yes? Wendy told me all about you." Liesel squeaked and extended her clawed hand. Now he jumped.

"Scared now?" She mumbled. He shook his head.

"These must be tough to nail polish, huh?" He joked. "I bet, I have a few sisters and they all complain about how their nails are too long and their nail polish usually ends withthin a month or two." Liesel was amused by this.

"You are aware, mister," she said. "That I am a beast in front of you with talons for nails and the black magic is on me like-"

"White on rice?" He asked, looking behind her and extending his arm for her to hold. "Please, call me Hunter. You may call me Hunty when we are more of friends. But first, I need to tell you that I dreamt about you..." After telling her everything of who he was and how he got here and how this Wendy girl had talked to him. She was silent.

"What a tale," she said after a while. They roamed the castle, the basic areas. Like the diner room, the big family room, that was collecting dust more than people. And the rooms, for visitors. They could hear chatter from the inside of them. At Hunter's curious expression; she said, "I have visitors, Hunter. And, if you staying here, if you'd like. Pick any room you wish."

"I would like that," he said slowly. "But I have my home, my belongings and-"

"Hush, dear, I can bring your belongings by tomorrow morning without breaking a sweat. I'll call a few servants to take care of your case and I'll expect to see you tomorrow morning fully dressed for breakfast." Her words were meant to be kind and warm, even, but they sounded cold and bored-toned.

"Thank you," was all he could say. She gave him a glance and stepped away. "Good night ... my Queen." She nodded and left. Taking with her a sick feeling, but it all drained away when she remembered that someone would be most likely waiting near her chamber.

Hunter lay atop his bed, taking it all in. The castle he was staying in, the servants he was given, and to meet a Queen. He didn't know a Queen of exactly what, but ... she was one indeed. He thought of Wendy, how she lives in the castle and how she must serve the Queen all day. How she must be the Queen's favorite. She was a great girl. Hunter did nothing save think about Wendy and the charms she had on him. Yet all of that vanished ...

"I have my beauty beast," he murmured. "But she seems so cold." He said, wrinkling his nose. Yet, "If she really is lost, then, I'd surely need to help her. Maybe, I guess, I could help her like Dominic had done by loving his wife. Maybe the Queen just needs somw love, too-"

"Indeed she does," a voice said from behind him. He quickly twirled around to whoever had said it. Wendy.

"You scared me," he said with a light laugh, remembering earlier how he had been the one to scare her. "How are you?" She gave him an incredulous look.

"I am fine, sir," but she was not. She sounded distant to him. "I am just making sure you are comfortable in your room. My duties call, and I wish to serve you, sir."

"Call me Hunter," he said, slightly annoyed by her distance towards him. "Honestly, you know me better than that, Wendy, you don't have to be a maid around me." She gave him a tight look.

"Excuse me?" She said. "I should know you-? I don't even know half of the visitors here and you think I should know you?" Hunter was taken aback by her cruel words, he hadn't meant to offend her or anything.

"Forgive me, Wendy," he said, stading up and walking towards her, he placed a hand on her shoulder. Not really sure why she didn't want to be so open to him. Was it her job not to be? Was it the Queen who forebore it? He didn't know. "I was just reaching out for my friend." She took a step back.

"Then go find it in another place, sir," she said as kindly as she could. "But I am not that what you want." With a hint of embarrasment, she lowered her head and walked out of Hunter's room leaving him with a very heavy feeling on his chest.

Liesel groaned as Theo made his way down her neck, bitting and kissing every inch of her as she pulled him to her. He raised himself to her lips, exploring her mouth like an unseen map that aches to be touched by an adventure-seeking man. Liesel stiffled a moan when Theo carresed her chest, murmuring things to her and making her blush with every word.

"...you were always a fire-flame when it came to the sheets, my Queen..." He bit her shoulder. "I would like to see more of you, though ..." She sat on the bed, making him fall next to her on his back. Crawling on top of him, she took the hem of her chemise and lifted it, giving him full control of her naked body.

"Like what you see?" She asked in purr. But she was really asking, when she said her whole body was marked, she really meant her whole body was marked. But he touched every piece of flesh on her with wondering fingers, he didn't disgusted at all. When his eyes met hers again, she was flush red.

"I want what I see," he said hoarsly. She leaned down, pulling him to her, even lifting him slightly, pushing and pulling at him again abd again. "Are you sure?" He murmured against her neck, but he didn't sound like he was waiting for an answer, so she laid back, spreding wide for him and hoping the walls didn't have an outter echo and the whole castle would wonder where the moans were coming from. Theo, never so gentle, actually went slow for her. Coming in with a slow wave.

But his groan said otherwise he wanted now. She closed her eyes, letting the feeling of him in her take over her thoughts, about any curse laid on her, any ugly marking on her, and it vanished even faster when he began to move with and agaisnt her, making her moan in total pleasure as she moved her own hips with his, her claws practically drawing blood from his shoulder blades, but he pressed harder.

Kissing her neck and sucking at her lower lip.

"Theo-" she gasped, clutching at him to go faster. He didn't need to be told twice; she began to chant his name, every thrust, ever moan and every feeling pulling them both closer to their breaking point.

"I'm not holding back, Liesel-" he warned, but she bit his lip.

"I'm not asking you to," she moaned into his mouth, ending the whole feeling with one more harsh movement, he collasped at her shoulder, grasping every bit of the "high" they shared. She barely felt his weight on her, but she did feel another weight in her chest. Making her feel guilt for her one-night stand. Or maybe making her feel that was because she was going to use Theo for more one-night stands. For sex, really. The only way she could shut everything else going on about her.

"Liesel?" He said, his voice still hoarse. She hummed in responce. "How did you get so good at this?" She laughed.

"Well, there more men around here, Theo, you're not the only one with a-"

"But they aren't that close from you. I mean, it took me two days to get halfway here, it could take the others at least a week to get here, too." His math seemed to smart for Theo, but Liesel ignored his nonsense.

"I bear black magic, Theo," she said, coming out from under him to sit back on her bed. "I can easily get me some men around here easier." He sat back too, looking at her incredusely. "What?"

"Why won't just admit it," he said. "Just tell me you play with yourself." She laughed, but she felt uncomfortable with that kind if talk.

"If your asking to watch," she said, getting up from the bed and getting a rubber band for her hair. "The line is to your left, straight into hell."

"Ah, so she does admit it," he said. "And telling me to go to hell in the most elegant way. Such a Liesel thing to do." He watched her naked body in the dim light fo the fire, matching his own. How her markings didn't look at all that bad. They looked like a piece of underground art. And her long nails were tipped with blood. Hos blood. She notice his eyes and she eyes his own body; her own eyes widening when she saw he was covered with claw marks.

"I can clean that up for you," she suggested. He looked down his arms and felt his back, wincing with a slight grin.

"That would be great," he said. She climed back into the bed and began to rub her hands together, black sparks glowing from her finger tips, she passed her hands over his superficial wounds, after a few seconds they began to fade to slightly pinkish, ragged lines.

"Is that better?" She asked, actually carring for what he would say. Even if she didn't want to admit it, she really cared for the people she sort of already knew. And Theo had been known by her for years. And they were kind of friends ... with benefits. Yeah, she didn't want to settle, so she used the guy. So what? He used her, too. For the same reason.

"Yes, my Queen," he said. "Anyways, tell me about what actually happened to you, Liesel, the whole thing, if you will." She sighed.

"Ah, well, I was out and about with my dirty stealing jobs for the hell of it." She explained. "I got to this woman's house and stole a few valuable stuff. So, I got here and the bells of war rang and this woman appeared at my door-an old lady and stuff-and I feed her and I give her shelter. So, I wake up by the morning and she's a young woman who decided to curse me." Theo raised an eyebrow, sighing.

"And you'll like this forever?" He asked. "Wasn't there a catch for you or something?" Se shook her head. "Oh, can't you take it away with your black magic or something?" She shook he head again.

"Trust me, I've tried everything," she said. "I even tried getting that witch to take it back. But she only said that marrige would be my way out." Theo looked at her.

"Than marry someone, dork." He said, playing with her pony tail. "I bet anyone wpuld marry you. You looking so sexy and all." She sighed, again.

"Yeah, I'm tired, so you're not getting any more of me." She laid down and wrapped a sheet around her and snuggled against him. She wondered if he would talk soothingly to her, make her fall asleep or maybe rub her shoulder or play with her hair. But, he only lay back and put an arm, not on her, behind the back of his neck.

"Do you think we can have another night like this?" He asked, not musing, not wondering, but asking casually. She opened an eye, trying not to swat him. "Maybe you could even wear bright lingerie."

"Theo."

"Fine," he chuckled. She rolled away from him, now she felt humiliated. "You can wear dark lingerie."

So ... how was my love scene? I know wasn't as intense as even I thought it would be, but, like Theo said, more one night stands would be on their way. Anyways, make sure to vote and comment your thoughts on this, I would be glad to make a scene you would want to see in the story, you'll get full credit and a scene to enjoy. 😉 I'll be updating soon, my Wifi isn't cooperating much, but I'll do my best.

-Skyler_Dawn💋

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

215K 6.9K 30
(Book one in the "Cold-blooded Love" series.) "I want to get back at Sierra, and I know you do too. Can you shove aside your hatred for me for a mome...
161K 4.2K 51
Rose Waterstone, daughter of the lead commander, is sent to the facility at the ripe age of seventeen. She was sent for the same reason as everyone e...
1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...
699K 23.6K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...