End Up Here

By kuuanelahiwahiwa

He places the necklace and bracelet in my hand, I stand there in shock, not knowing what to say. He turns aro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 26

10 1 0
By kuuanelahiwahiwa

Liv's POV

Should I just pretend like I forgot that Brad wanted to meet me in about fifteen minutes? No wait I can't do that. He'll just come up here looking for trouble. Then he'll learn about everything. I can't risk that. It could cause trouble for not only me, but the boys and Riley. I could ruin everything if I don't go, but I could lose everything too since I don't know what Brad's planning.

"Love? Love?" Luke calls while snapping his fingers in front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Luke with a worried expression. I huff and fall back onto the couch. I stretch out and throw an arm over my eyes. I use my other arm to grab the throw pillow and throw it onto my face and scream.

"Olivia!" Luke raises his voice while pulling the pillow and my hands away from my face. I squeeze my eyes shut and avoid eye contact with him. He groans and lifts me up from the couch, but I still don't open my eyes. If I do open them and look at him, that'll mean I'll have to explain, and by the time I'm done with that, I'll be late and Brad will come up and then all of our lives will be ruined.

"I'm sorry. I'm just stressed out and I have to get ready for the rendezvous and I just really don't want to go, but I have to," I moan and groan while pouting. I open my eyes when Luke sits down with me on his lap, a frown etched on his face.

"I have to get ready..." I say while climbing out of his lap and standing up on my feet. I walk to our room and grab out the hanger with my black sleeveless dress on it. I slide it off the hanger and onto my body, looking over at the mirror to see how it looks. When I think it will be okay and as professional as this stupid issue with Brad is.

Walking over to the rack I grab my knee high black boots and tug them onto my feet. They fit and slip on easily, leaving me only to deal with my accessories. I walk over to the hooks of trench coats and pull off a black one. Wrapping it around my body and dress I grab my clutch off the dresser, slide on a bracelet, and finish it off with a sapphire and diamond necklace I was given when I was 12.

I walk out of the room and down the stairs towards the elevator. I call the elevator when Luke starts walking towards me. I lean against the wall while his steps get closer and closer to me. My breaths start to pick up when I see his heated gaze on my attire. You can't even see anything, yet he's turned on.

"Who are you meeting tonight?" Luke asks while wrapping his arms around me. I lean my head onto his chest and sigh, "Brad. He came and caused trouble and now I have to deal with it since he refuses to talk to any of the management here. I just want him to leave me alone. He said this afternoon that he wanted to talk and if I didn't show up, then he'd come looking for me. He knows about this room and I don't plan on anything happening. He'll just cause rumors about you guys and maybe mess with all of your reputations. I'm just going to see what he wants and after that, I'm out of there."

"Liv we know what he wants. That thing is you. I-"

"If it's just that, then he's not getting it. I don't know what I can tell you to make you believe it."

"I love you..." he whispers while pecking my lips. I frown when he pulls away all too quickly. I smile and lean forward, my hand flying up to his head and tugging it closer.

"And I love you." I pull him down and kiss him passionately. This is what I call love — this is what we call love. I pull back when the elevator doors open and there's a little ding that echos through the hallway.

~

"What do I owe the pleasure?" Brad asks with a mischievous grin. I sit down at the stool next to his and the bartender comes over to me and asks what I would like to drink. Keeping it plain and simple, I and order a virgin lava flow (piña colada with strawberry syrup). I twist and turn towards Brad.

"So why am I here? What is there to discuss between the two of us?" I ask while silencing my phone and sliding it into my clutch. I look over at the bartender preparing my drink and anxiously wait for him to finish. Brad's breath fans over my neck while he inches closer and closer to me. I shiver in disgust, but he doesn't seem to think that.

"You still react to me like before..." he trails off while tucking a stand of hair behind my ear. I lean back and push him and his hands away from my body. He sits back and the bartender comes with my drink.

"Here you go Ms. Thompson," the bartender, named Francis, places my drink in front of me and then in a hurried manner to the impatient couple at the other end of the counter.

"So I kept on thinking..." Brad states while picking up his glass and taking a swig.

"Oh my gosh, you actually know how to use that head of yours?" I ask with sarcasm and bitterness dripping off my voice. Smugly, I smile at him. He rolls his eyes and wraps his arm around me, pulling me into his body.

I try to pull out of his grip, but he just tightens it while whispering, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I laugh and continue to struggle to get out of his possession, "Oh really why's that?"

He pulls me closer and places his mouth right next to my ear, "Cause I know your little secret and I have a strong feeling you want to keep it a secret," he deadpans. I stop struggling and look up at him and ask, "And what might that be?"

He kisses right below my ear and murmurs, "I know about your boyfriend." I freeze up and he seems to lighten his hold on me. He grins and then pulls me closer to him, "You see... I couldn't understand why you always pushed me aside. Then when we were at the charity event I could of swear I saw Luke guiding you in, but I didn't think much of this. Later on that night you left and then he did. You continued to brush me off and I knew that the reason had something to do with him. So I hired a private investigator. Had him follow the both of you around and well I got all the answers I need. Then Riley Kingston, soon-to-be Thompson, comes into town and then I thought it would be the perfect time to give you an ultimatum."

"And why would I consider this ultimatum? Making a deal with you is like making a deal with the devil. What kind of crack are you smoking to think that I would care what you're going to offer?"

Brad smirks, "See I thought you would say that. Well you tell me then. You break up with Luke and come back to me, or someone gets hurt."

"Someone as in you and your ego?" I ask with a shocked expression.

"Wouldn't it be a bummer if Preston's brakes broke right when he needed to stop when a sudden construction blockade happens on the Brooklyn Bridge? Or if someone were to put poison in Riley's food before sending it out to her? Or even if someone would spill the beans about you and Luke and ruin the whole bands reputation?"

"You would go as far as blackmail to get me back?" I ask with wide eyes. He would go all the way to intentionally harming my brother or ruining 5 Seconds of Summer? What did I ever see in him?

"I wouldn't consider it blackmail. I'd consider it knowing how far I'd need to go to get what I want."

He gets a call on his phone and answers it before briefly talking and then hanging up. He turns back to me and smiles before pecking my cheek, "I have to fly back to New York, so call me when you have an answer."

~

He walks out of the bar and I sit there baffled and thinking about how to tell this to the boys without them going out looking for blood, Brad's blood. I flag down Francis and he walks over to me and asks, "How can I help you Miss Thompson?" I twirl around the straw to my almost full lava flow and push it forward.

"Can you dump this. I need something with a kick in it." I say while grabbing out my phone and checking the time.

"Scotch? Bourbon? Brandy? Vodka?"

"All of them on the rocks, please."

"Of course, Miss Thompson."

I walk back into the hotel room after drowning a lot of alcohol. Not enough to get me drunk, but enough to make me feel the buzz. I step in the elevator and walk into the living room. Maia, Tesa and Ash are sitting there with worried expressions, Cal is pacing the room, Mikey is running his fingers through his hair from the armrest, and Riley is half asleep on the leather chair.

"What happened to all of you?" I ask, tossing down my bag and walking over to Maia, plopping myself down next to her and crossing my legs on Ash's lap.

"We can't find Luke anywhere... We notice he left a couple of hours ago, and now we can't find him. He won't answer his phone or respond to any of the texts we're sending him." Cal says while Tesa gets up and stops him by his shoulders. She pulls him into a hug and he stops and hugs her back.

"I sure nothing's wrong. Maybe he went to get a drink or something? He should be fine. He was when I left." I mumble. The don't make a move to their rooms and I sigh getting up I pull Ash to his feet, "Come on. You're supposed to be my partner in crime."

"What does that have to do with this?" Ash asks with a knowing look. I roll my eyes and in a 'duh' tone I say, "Nothing, but you love me and you're going to help me." He groans, but gets up and helps me get everyone off their butts and into their rooms to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608 36 22
When I got there, his door was unlocked. I walked in. "Hey Luke," I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Hey hottie," he whispered...
2.9K 67 55
*This story was earlier published on Quotev. It is my story, so I didn't copy it from anyone. It was very popular and since I don't use Quotev any mo...
23.8K 675 25
Holding my hand tight in his, he whispered, "Will you remember it all? For me?" His eyes were brimming with tears and I watched his throat choke on t...
557K 8.6K 46
"Fuck you." Luke growled, his hands clenching into fists at his side. I rolled my eyes, flipping him the middle finger as I stepped back and readied...