Baddest

By dregawd

she got the j u i c e, she got the j u i c e. "Chancelor Bennett , I love you too ." *b o o k one* More

one
c h a r a c t e r s .
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Realest
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
NOT AN UPDATE
thirty four

two

2.1K 64 9
By dregawd

Chance, acid rapper,
soccer, hacky sacker
Cocky khaki jacket jacker
Slap-happy faggot slapper
Iraqi rocket launcher
__________________________

So this party is tonight , the one that Chano told me about yesterday. Ion even know what to wear. I only have five hours to choose.

To : CHANOisMYBESFRANN

Me (4:07 pm) ;

Idk wat to wearrrrr 😩

From CHANOisMYBESFRANN (4:08pm) ;

Sucks ass for yhuu bihh 😂

Me (4:08 pm) ;

Thats not funny dick head, I need suggestions 😕🔪😂

From CHANOisMYBESFRANN
(4:10 pm) ;

Call a friend 😌

Me (4:12 pm) ;

You help me ☺️

From CHANOisMYBESFRANN (4:13pm) ;

Nope .

Me (4:13 pm) ;

Thanks besfrann, see you in a few seconds . ☺️💙

From CHANOisMYBESFRANN (4:14 pm) ;

Whatever 😒

As I locked my phone and sat on my bed, I heard Chano's foot steps coming up the stairs. Without knocking , he came in my room.

"You coulda just came and got me." He said sitting on my lounge chair .

"You coulda knocked before coming in." I replied.

"I know my capability, I also know what I've chosen to do and what I've chosen not to." He smartmouthed with a grin.

"Shuddup, choose from these." I told him, I rummaged through my closet pulling out a couple things.

"Try them on." He stated.

"All of them ?" I whined , he nodded his head yes. I rolled my eyes and went into my personal bathroom . I came out first with a violet plain crop top, black leggings nd matching violet stilettos.

"Well?" I asked , slowly spinning.

"Mm," he started, examining the fit, "cute but too casual." He finished. I nodded and went back to the bathroom. I pulled on a black skin tight, mid thigh length body con. I slipped on a pair of black platform pumps.

As I walked out , Chano raised his eyebrows . In content or amusement maybe ? His eyes slowly traced each of my curves from bottom to the top.

" I like it, like a lot. But you got too much top, ya shits about to fall out." He chuckled, as did I. I walked back to the bathroom and looked at what I had left. Black leather booty shorts, black M - slit maxi shirt and the same black pumps. Ion like this too much, at least not for a party. But I'll try it anyway.

I walked out. He was looking through my closet, I guess something caught his eye. He turned to the sound of my heels clicking.

"Cute, but same as the first outfit. Not really for a party Stink ." He stated, chuckling at the use of my older nickname. I sighed but chuckled too, and looked at the time. 4:45 pm. "But when you change, try this. I'm wearing red too so see if you like it."

He handed me a crimson red two piece, long sleeved cropped lace top and a matching knee length body con skirt, also crimson red lace. I smiled , I forgot about this piece.

"Watch out real quick." He moved out the closet to let me in, I looked for a red pair of shoes. I know I had some but I'm not sure what kind. I pulled out a pair of Bellamarie Helena-10 red platform pumps. I remember I bought these with some money Chano gave me for my birthday. I showed him, he smiled and nodded. I proceeded to the bathroom for the second to last time.

As i pulled on the skirt, I thought to myself "Oooh, it stretches." It wasn't as tight around the ass as I had anticipated, which is good. I pulled on the top with ease, as well as the shoes.

"He better like this 'cause this is the last outfit I'm trying on." He lifted his head from looking at his phone. He raised his eyebrows, and said something under his breath. I saw his lips move but I didn't hear anything.

"Besfrann," he started, "I believe this is the one." He finished. "Now take it off, 'cause you still got three hours and a half hours till the party."

"Three and a half hours?" I asked, thats not good son.

"Yea why?" I sat down next to him and grabbed his face with both hands. Niggas just don't understand.

"Negro, I got to get my hair and nails done." His face is hella soft. Like on the real, he must use some girl lotion. His gaze seemed uninterrupted by what I just said. He looked at my face, well more like examined it. He was thinking I guess, I don't know. All of a sudden, the space in between our faces got smaller and smaller.

And I had this gut feeling now, I couldn't rock it, not at the moment. I moved closer to him, not purposely. It was that feeling. I could now feel Chano's upper lip grazing mine. Chano . bestfriend. kiss? This gut feeling is some kind of affection. I can't.

I pulled back, so did he.

"Um, sorry 'bout your lil time limit," he chuckled, "All i know is, you better be here and ready by 9:00." He tried to regain his sense of humor while trying to interpret a sudden awkward situation.

"Shuddup." I chuckled trying to do the same. He walked out the room.

After I changed out of the outfit for the party, I put on some navy blue and white Aero sweats, a white v-neck t-shirt and all white Huaraches. I grabbed my keys and went to get my hair and nails done.

"Im out!"

...

My nails were nude stilettos and my hair was just washed and conditioned. I'll just leave it long and wavy. I hit the home button on my iPhone 6 and read the time. "8:39 pm"

"Oh boy." I locked the door behind me and skipped steps to my room. I sat at my messy , makeup filled vanity, getting right to it. I decided to go nude today. Lmfao that sounds, interesting. Foundation went first, then dramatic black eyeliner and mascara. I glided some clear lip gloss across my lips. Looking at myself, I did a pretty good job. I looked at the time, "8:50."

I swiftly but carefully pulled off the white t-shirt and pulled on the red top. I did the same with the bottom. I rubbed Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel on my legs and arms, then a little Vaseline on my feet. No, it's not weird. I slipped on my shoes to strut over to my full length mirror.

"I'm so cute." I told myself. I took a few pictures on my phone and grabbed my keys.

"Let's go, West." Chano said from outside the door. I turned the lights off and walked out closing the door behind me. I met him at the front door. He had on a red Polo polo, sagged a pair of light blue jeans and all red Huaraches.

"Go besfrann, thats my besfrann." I said to him and laughed.

"Yea, whatever lets go. Oh and you don't look too bad yourself." He licked his lips and winked.

"You aggy as hell." I laughed. He held to door open for me and I walked out and got in his car after he unlocked it.

I heard him yell "we out," to make sure Jay and the others know we left. He jumped in the car and started it. He drove off and I turned on the radio. 105.1 was playing Flex. I love that song. Before I could even open my mouth to mouth the words, I got cut off.

"Don't even do it." Chano said, I sucked my teeth and he smiled.

A few minutes later he drove down a street, I saw a house that was lit up and everything, must be there. He pulled in a space a farther from the house just to be safe I guess.

"Get out my car Stink." He told me . He play too much. I got out, and smoothed down my outfit . I stood and waiting for Chano to turn off the car and get out. As soon as he did, we walked side by side to the house . The door was wide open , anyone could just walk in. Step three in the business , don't make ya business everyone else's business.

We walked in, and I still didn't leave his side 'cause I didn't know anyone. But a few minutes later , I spotted a few peoples I knew so I felt more comfortable.

"You off or you chillin with me and my peoples?" Chano asked.

"Um, I'll be right back. Lemme go speak to Breaunna real quick." I told him.

"Aighh son, we'll be ova there ." He replied, pointing at a corner by the bar.

I made my way over to Breaunna Womack, long time friend from high school. I didn't make it to college, she did.

"Haay Bree." I greeted. She turned around.

"Ohmahgawd , Haay Westbrooks. Where you been hiding at?" She replied giving me a hug, a little to long and tight for my taste.

"Oh you kno, just boolin." I said smirking.

"Oh yea?" She chuckled. "This is Kayla and Chres."

"Fuse Bre, it's Fuse." He reminded her. "Oh heyyy, I remember you," he said to me .

"Uh huh, yea." I replied but my focus was on this Kayla character , she looked way too familiar.Whatever . I looked back at Fuse . Then I remembered what Chano told be about Fuse. I looked at him , then back at Breaunna.

"Aigh, it was straight seein yall but I gotta get back to my peoples. I see yall around." I said , turning around and walking back to Chano and his friends.

I seen him huggin up on this girl . I know her , Justine, yea Justine Skye.

[an ; nothin against her, I love Justine Skye but that's just how I pictured this character.]

She'll do anything for sex, I went to high school with her too and she was just extra. She acted bi and everything, now I see her on the street looking for a quick fuck. Rubbing up on every boy she see. Not my bestfriend tho. I made my way over to them being very explict, they exchanged phones . I stood next to Chano and grabbed his phone out of shawty'a hand.

"Hey baby, you wanna dance?" I asked him . He looked at her then back at me .

"Yea sure." He replied , squinting his eyes at me, trying to make sure he knew what was going on. I nodded. Then she spoke.

"Um, excuse me but we are in the middle of something, I doubt he really wants to dance with you right now." She said . Ha. Ha ha. She's cute, that's real cute.

"Hun, you really want to do this right now ?" I started, I stepped closer to her face, "because I can really fuc.."

"Ahh , that won't be necessary." He got up forcing Justine up. She busted her ass. "Yea babe, I'm ready." Chano's friends were laughing at the girl on the floor.

We walked to the floor where everyone was dancing .

"So we really dancing or was that just an excuse and escape? " he asked me .

"I'll give you one song." I teased .

"Aighh." He chuckled as I did I. I turned around and pressed my body against his, he grabbed my waist and we started moving in sync. He pushed up hard on me while threw my ass in a circle. They were playing the retarded song Circle by Lil Ronny whatever his name is. It's so dumb but it's bute.

"Go bestfriend, that's my bestfriend. Yaass, You betta You betta, bestfriend won't you, won't you throw it in a circle." Chano chanted from behind me. I laughed and shook my head . His left hand was on my waist and the right was digging something out his pocket. He pulled out a band, full of hundreds and stuck it half way in the band in my skirt. It was type easy, hence the fact I was bent over.

I turned my head to look back at him, he was grinning up a shit. I slowed down the page and went harder . Then the song ended. I stood back up and led him back to the isolated area where we once were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 677 29
"I really love you Alexis." "......." "Alexis?"
16.1K 1K 20
"You are in love with him" "No he is just a good friend" "You got jealous when you saw him with his colleague" "No I wasn't" "Believe it or not but y...
258K 4.3K 38
"I love you, (Y/N) forever and always." "I love you too, Henry...forever and always"
620K 33.4K 72
Completed story♥️✓ Veer, the typical bad boy, and playboy with crowds of hearts waiting for his mere glance. Yes, he is handsome..but what's the valu...