Love could be that strong #Yo...

By Granger08

Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they so... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rishbala one shots
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rant!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
One-Shot
Chapter 28
SUPER DOOPER TWIST!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Important

Chapter 4

10.7K 398 9
By Granger08

*Unedited*

Khushi is in the pic.

Madhu was bewildered by Rishab's choice of books. 

Madhu : (thinking) Disgusting his book reflect his Casanova attitude. 

Rishab: What happened? Don't say that you didn't ever hear the name. I know you read it (winks). OMG Christian Grey ( he screeches in a fake high-pitched voice) 

Madhu : (fuming) No!! I am not that type of girl. 

Rishab started to pace toward her. She glanced around. Dammit, why she was alone every time he came near her? This was not the first time but she always felt a very strange connection. 

Madhu: Stay away... i...i will hurt you (she points her pen toward him) 

Rishab : (smiles at her childish threat) You can't, 'cause you are not that type of girl. 

He then snatches her pen and comes closer to her face. Madhu tries hard not to look at him but she could easily feel his breath. 

Rishab: If you don't mind will you give me the cap? it's my pen that you're taking along. 

Madhu: What?? (relived and then quickly gives the cap) 

Rishab: what?? (smirks) You were thinking about something else?? 

Madhu: No!! 

He then turns around and leaves. Rishab just loved the reactions on her face when he irritated her. 

At raizada mansion

As soon as Rishab and Arnav entered the living room Bingo came rushing toward them. He was an abandoned dog whom Anjali di rescued a while ago. But now he was everyone's favorite. Di and Nani were sitting on the sofa and were separating invitations. 

Anjali Di: Guess what!!? We are having a party tomorrow! 

Rishab: But why?? Your birthday is still two weeks away. 

Di: No not for that. We are throwing a welcome party to get familiar with everyone here. Samar has gone to distribute invites to all. 

Arnav: But why?? Don't expect us to stay here for years. 

Di: I don't. I know you and Rishab will soon be off to the US but can't we make friends? I just love this place and its people. They all are full of life. 

But both Rishab and Arnav couldn't help but disagree due to two particular girls. 

Di: We are inviting almost everyone. I think most of your classmates will be present. (smiles naughtily) even the girls. 

Arnav and Rishab didn't even pause to listen and quickly went to their room. 

Nani: I know what you are thinking Anjali. Maybe you can find two perfect girls today. Anjali smiles but suddenly hears Rishab shout. 

"DI!!!"

Oh god!! She forgot to get his room's door fixed. How could she forget? His room's main door was not working properly and got locked automatically. 

Anjali : (shouts) Sorry Rishu!!! I will get it fixed after the party. I have a lot to do till then. 

At Madhu's home

When Madhu and Khushi reached home Samar was just leaving.  He instantly recognized them as Mr. Malik's daughter. 

Samar: Hello ladies.

Madhu and Khushi: hello.

Samar: Before you ask. Let me introduce myself. I am Samar Malhotra. We recently shifted to Raizada mansion. And you? 

Khushi : I am Khushi and she is Madhu. 

Samar: Nice to meet you two. You must be knowing Rishab and Arnav.

Khushi and Madhu went pale on hearing their names. 

Samar: I guess everything's alright but I am their brother-in-law. And you two are invited to a party tomorrow. 

Madhu: But we... 

Samar: (cutting them off) No excuses Madhu. You are coming and it's final. Don't know why but i feel Anjali will be delighted to meet you two. So will you? 

Madhu and Khushi nod in acceptance. 

Samar: Bye then. See you tomorrow. 

The next day almost everyone was talking about the party. Arnav and Rishab were absent and most of the girls were busy contemplating what to wear. 

At the party

The party was very grand. Raizadas were filthy rich but also rich at heart. Anjali and Samar were busy greeting guests. But Arnav and Rishab were still upstairs in their respective rooms. Soon Khushi and Madhu arrived with their parents. They both were looking simple yet elegant. Anjali greeted them. She instantly liked them. Madhu was surprised. She couldn't figure out how a person like Rishab could have such a wonderful sister. Then both of them quietly went to sit at an empty table. 

Khushi : Anjali ji is so good na. 

Madhu: Ya and even her husband. 

Khushi: They make such a cute couple. I think Arnav is not their real brother. 

Madhu: Why?? 

Khushi: Because there is no way a girl sweet like her could share genes with a pig like him. Anyways I am thirsty. Should I bring something for you? 

Madhu: Yes. 

Khushi then went to get a soft drink for both of them. Unknown to both of them somebody was constantly staring at them. It was none other than the pussycat trio. They all were fuming over the fact that Khushi and Madhu were also invited. Deepali called a waiter and bribed him to spill a drink on Madhu's dress. She wanted to embarrass herself in front of everyone. She decided to handle Khushi next.

Khushi was going toward the counter when she heard someone calling her name. She quickly turned back and bumped into someone rather tall. She lost balance but was caught by him. Arnav stared blindly at her. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful. She was different from other flashy girls who were wearing minimum clothing. Khushi felt her heart pounding badly. Don't know why but she was unable to look at anything other than his eyes. Soon Arnav broke the eye lock. 

As directed the waiter came and spilled a drink on Madhu's dress. 

Waiter: Sorry ma'am 

Madhu: My dress!! 

Waiter: Sorry. I lost my balance. 

Madhu: It's ok. Can you please tell me where the washroom is?

Waiter: Upstairs on left. 

Madhu quickly rushed upstairs to save herself from further embarrassment. When she reached upstairs she saw a number of similar-looking doors leading to different rooms. She got confused. But one of the doors was a little open. That must be the washroom, she thought as other rooms are usually locked during parties. She went inside the room. But as soon as she went inside the door slammed back and shut automatically. She tried to open it but to no avail. She then turned back to the room she was horrified to see the all-messed up room. Oh my gosh!! It was surely not the washroom but someone else's bedroom. It was all messed up and the clothes were lying all over the bed. There were big posters of football legends all over the wall. The person was surely a freak as the room was full of fitness equipment. Madhu was tempted to clean the room as she had a thing for a clean room. But she somehow managed to curb her urge and turned back to open the door. Suddenly the reality hit her.- she was locked in someone's room. She frantically searched for her phone but she had left it on the table. She was not sure whether to cry for help or not as people might think of her to be a thief. Suddenly the washroom door creaked open and someone stepped out. 

Khushi quickly regained her composure. 

Arnav: So you too are here. 

Khushi: Do you have any problem? 

Arnav: It doesn't matter as long as di doesn't have any problem. 

Khushi: So she is really your di. 

Arnav: Excuse me?? 

Khushi: I mean how can an arrogant person like you have such a nice sister? 

Arnav: What the... leave it. Why am I talking to you? 

He then left but forgot that he was going to return Rishab's phone which he had borrowed a few minutes back.

Rishab stepped out of his jeans but his upper body was naked as he was not wearing his shirt and the towel was loosely hanging around his neck. Water was dripping from his hair. But he too was not expecting Madhu to be there in his room and that too at this time. As soon as they saw each other they both screamed. 

Madhu and Rishab: YOU!! 

 Madhu : (quickly shuts her eyes with her hand) I didn't see anything...I swear.  

NOTE: Di - elder sister and Nani - maternal grandmother

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 30.2K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
177K 8.2K 28
#28 in Short story- 10Sep2K17 A collection of unconnected one shots on the backdrop of Arnav and Khushi from the famous drama Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do...
32.4K 2K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
137K 6.8K 59
They grew up together. They were meant to be together. He knew it. So did she. ...And so did he. What happens when the boy next door, your best frien...