Nude » h.s (#Wattys2016)

By qveendom

"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. |... More

w a r n i n g
p r o l o g u e
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
e p i l o g u e
A/N
r a d i s h

xxvi

189K 4.7K 5.5K
By qveendom

[Unedited]

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. ❞
➳➳➳

Alexander was never one to give up easily, what he wanted he got it and if he didn't then he killed. Killing innocent people had become a habit for him he enjoyed the power it gave him it made him feel stronger, he loved the pleading look on his victims faces and the way they begged for him to show mercy. Alexander was also a very charming and handsome man and he continues to be. With his ocean blue eyes, black thick hair, defined jawline and well-built body he still manages to catch the attention of many woman. He never had to beg a woman, they begged for a glimpse of him. All of them loved him but he never did except for two times. Alexander Hale only loved two women in his life and they both broke his cold heart making him the monster he is today. It's true when they say that a woman can change a man.

Paulina Cox was his first love and the one that hurt the most maybe because he had never experienced true heartbreak before. He first saw her when he was twenty years old, she lived at a dirty small house opposite his with her father. She was three years younger than him and the most beautiful girl he had ever lied eyes on. She had piercing green eyes which in the sunlight could be mistaken for blue, her nose was small and pointy, her heart-shaped lips always looked so pink and inviting and her hair was long and wavy and had a chocolate brown colour reaching down to her waist. She had a petite frame but he adored it because the way she got on her tiptoes to kiss him and the way he held her up in his arms and spun her around always put a smile on his face. She was perfect, almost too perfect to be real.

After of two years of being secretly together, because of her abusing father, she suddenly disappeared and then one night while roaming the streets in a drunken state his eyes fell on a small figure of a girl inside a building who was standing in the row with some other girls. Even in the state he was in he knew that it was Paulina, his Paulina. He approached the small old looking building and looked through the window with curiosity. When he read the sign on the door and saw the way the girls were dressed he realized what was really happening. His Paulina was now a prostitute, someone who was giving her body to men for money. He could give her the money, the love, the happiness, he could give her the moon if she asked for it but instead of staying with him she decided to do that.

That night is printed on his mind forever, he was so angry and he felt so betrayed and heartbroken. He still remembers the shock and embarrassment in her big green eyes when she saw him enter inside and demand to take her for the night. He took her in his house and he screamed at her, he yelled so loud the neighbours could hear but she didn't speak at all not even for apology and at that moment something snapped inside of him. It was the monster that awakened. He took her by force and she cried and cried, hot tears running down her porcelain face. After weeks she came back telling him that she was pregnant with his child and asked for protection but he didn't believe her. She was a broken doll and that was the last time he ever saw her again.

Veronica Starr was the second love of his life - if you could call it that - it was more like an obsession he developed with her. He met her five years later at the company they worked in together. They never became more than just friends and he was always forced to look and observe her from afar wondering what it felt like to be kissed or touched by her in an intimate way. That's until Maxwell Starr came into the picture. Veronica seemed to develop a crush on him it was like a spell and she couldn't stop thinking and talking about him to Alexander. One night he confessed his feelings to her and finally kissed her but her response wasn't the one he wanted to hear.

Maxwell soon became the owner of the company and his name became known to everyone making his jealousy arise. He wanted to ruin him for taking the woman and the success he wanted, he even thought about killing him. After two years they got married while Alexander was there yet again forced to watch their happiness. At the same Veronica gave birth to a healthy girl which she named Angelina and asked Alexander to become her godfather but he denied because every time he looked at the face of the innocent baby he wanted to kill it. He hated it.

He left the company and became a boss of his own, he did some illegal stuff and killed people but soon managed to create his own dark empire and become known and feared. Secretly he kept making plans to take Maxwell's companies, plans which soon came to a stop when ten years later he learn that Veronica and Maxwell were dead and the small girl was missing. Maxwell had made a testament in which he gave some of the companies he owned at Desmond Styles, a close friend of his, and the other bigger part of wealth to his only daughter which she could take when she became eighteen. That ruined his plans but not everything. He searched for the people who killed Veronica and Maxwell, it was a small gang which he took to his side and protected. They helped him find the girl and when he did he kept her captured in his house and away from everyone to see. To them she was gone.

His plans were going great until the moment Harry Styles stepped into the picture, again. They once were close. He was in the gang that killed Angelina's parents but he wasn't the one who really killed them, it was Ethan. He killed them but it was better for Alexander to twist the truth and make her believe otherwise for his own benefit. That would help with his plan. If Harry isn't on his side then he is an enemy and a threat and threats must be eliminated. He wants to destroy what is left of Maxwell Starr but in order to do that he has to take care of everyone that tries to stop him.

Alexander rested his back on his seat taking a sip from his vodka and smiling to himself. Everything was going as he had planned, Angelina was doing what he told her to do in order to free herself. Stupid little girl, you never learn. She doesn't know that everything it's a lie and that she won't be leaving here anytime soon. He can't risk of people finding out about her and the fact that she is the rightful heiress of Maxwell's wealth. First he will take the Styles companies and then he will take what belongs to Angelina. He will have the world in his hands just how it was supposed to be from the beginning.

A loud knock was heard on the door and soon Ethan walked inside with a hard expression on his face. He never really trusted him but he is the only one who could get the job done perfectly and whenever he wanted, he needed him for now.

"You called me?" he asked placing his palms on the wooden desk and leaning towards Alexander.

"Yes I did. You have a mission and I want it to be done before Harry comes back from New York. Get inside the house and hide them in his office." he told him and grabbed a black bag from the floor and threw it onto the desk with a thud. Ethan looked at it with narrowed eyes and slowly placed his fingers on the zipper before opening it. He looked inside it and then titled his head up to look at Alexander with a evil smirk on his face.

"You have a demonic mind." he stated and Alexander nodded as he stared hard into his eyes.

"This will be the end of Harry Styles, there are only a few more things that Angel has to do." he said with a dry laugh.

[Harry's POV]

"Harry are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Louis asked me angrily shaking my shoulder a bit. I glanced one more time at my watch before looking up at him.

"No sorry." I told him running a hand through me hair. Where the hell is she? She was supposed to be here half an hour ago, she knows that I don't like her being late or not listening to what I'm saying. She is doing it on purpose, I swear. She always finds a way to make me furious.

"Where is your date man?" he asked me.

"I wish I knew." I whispered back turning my back on him to look at the crowd hoping that I would find her somewhere here. Looking up at the staircase I managed to make out a slim figure enter the door and I narrowed my eyes trying to get a better view.

Soon she came closer and stood on top of the staircase and that's when I saw who she was. It was Angelina and she was looking amazing. She is by far the most beautiful girl I have ever lied my eyes on and as I looked at her the more lost I got in her beauty, it's like she got a spell on me from which I can't escape and that scares me a lot. Yes I will admit it, I'm afraid of letting myself get attached to someone because every time I do that they leave and I end up alone again. By now I'm used to this, the loneliness, and I'm not planning on changing that. That's why it's important to keep the attachment we have physical and nothing more.

I was staring at her for too long and I didn't realize that she had seen me. Her blue eyes shined and she looked down at the ground blushing slightly. She looked like she didn't know what to do or where to go and I slowly started making my way towards her.

"Harry man, listen." Louis said trying to catch my attention but I ignored him.

"Shut up."

"Fine, I give up talking to you is like talking to a wall." I heard him say with a sign but I didn't bother to reply. I moved through the people and finally managed to reach the end of the staircase. Angelina was descending the stairs and she sucked in a breath when she saw me standing here waiting for her. Once she was on the last step I extended my hand out for her to take and she delicately placed her small warm one on my palm. I smiled at her and guided her towards the buffet giving her a glass of wine.

"You look beautiful." I told her truthfully offering her a genuine smile which she immediately returned almost leaving me breathless by how angelic and breathtaking she looked.

"Thank you, Harry." she replied turning her gaze to look away from me but I was desperate, I wanted to look at her face all night. I gently took her chin between my fingers and forced her to face me again.

"Look at me." I whispered stepping closer to her. Her cheeks reddened and she looked at me through her lashes biting her lip. Oh how much I want to bite that lip. I still don't understand how a girl like her ended up in a place like the Dollhouse, she doesn't fit in there. The time I spent with her I realized that she has nothing in common with the other girls there but why is Alexander so interested in her? He wants her back but I'm not planning on doing that, I will help her escape that hell because she doesn't deserve any of this.

"Okay."

"You didn't wear the dress that I told Melissa to give you." I stated looking down at the crimson elegant dress she was wearing and admiring the fact that it fit and showed her curves perfectly well. It had a long slit on the side giving me a good view of her tanned long leg and I bit my bottom lip trying to block all the dirty thoughts from my mind. We are at a fucking charity event Styles for God's sake control yourself.

"Yes, it was beautiful but I liked this one more." she said keeping her tone low. I could tell that she felt uncomfortable to be surrounded by so many people especially when she had nothing in common with them. She doesn't know anyone here expect from me and I know that I'm not the best company.

"It's better than the one I chose." I confessed and she smiled at me nodding her head in agreement. At the same moment a slow song played and I smirked placing the glass of wine on the side before turning my gaze back to her.

"Wanna dance, Miss Starr." I asked her waiting for her to take my hand. She looked around her to find some people dancing and then her blue eyes looked at me unsure.

"I don't know how to dance." she said but I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me until our chests touched and one of my hands slowly trailed down her side to rest on her waist. She placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a quick glance. I could feel the fast pulse of her heart on her wrist as I touched her skin there and I lowered my head to her neck, my lips brushing over her ear.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll guide you."

[Angel's POV]

My eyes trailed slowly from his emerald eyes to his lips as those words left his mouth and I swallowed nervously. Our proximity was clouding my mind and the only thing I could think of was the way his touch felt. Even though I had the fabric of my dress to cover my skin his touch was hot and and I could feel it. Why is he like this? He goes from being cold and distant to friendly and kind really fast. I like this side of him, the way he smiles and the cute dimples appear on his cheeks. But how long is this going to last?

One look and I can't catch my breath

The song began and Harry started moving slowly positioning himself better and taking a step on the side making me follow him. I looked at his feet trying to follow up with him but I heard him chuckle and I looked at him again.

"Don't think too much, darling." he said smiling.

Two souls into one flesh
When you're not next to me
I'm incomplete

He started moving faster and I tightened my grip on his shoulder taking a shaky breath as his eyes burned into my mine, the depth of their colour leaving me out of breath. He took a step forwards and I moved with him, the warmth radiating from his body making me want to be as closer to him as possible.

'Cause I'm on fire like a thousand suns
I couldn't put it out even if I wanted to

Harry smirked noticing the effect he had on me and slowly pushed me away from him and spun me around. My dress flew and I grinned looking up at the ceiling as the cool air hit my body.

These flames tonight
Look into my eyes and say you want me, too
Like I want you

He pulled me back and my body pressed against his before he took my hand in his again. By now I didn't care anymore about the moves or if I was dancing properly. It felt like everyone had disappeared from the room, I could only hear the music and the sound of my beating heart, no one else mattered. Harry had captured my full attention.

Oh, love, let me see inside your heart
All the cracks and broken parts
The shadows in the light
There's no need to hide

"Harry." I breathed as his hand let go of mine and stroke my hair. Then he wrapped it around my waist bringing me closer to him.

'Cause I'm on fire like a thousand suns
I couldn't put it out even if I wanted to
These flames tonight
Look into my eyes and say you want me, too
Like I want you

"I got you, Angel." he whispered in my ear pressing the side of his face on mine breathing slowly and deeply and I hesitantly wrapped both my arms around his neck. I took in his smell and closed my eyes, my chin resting on his shoulder. I felt my heart flutter.

It's like a hunger in me
Yeah, it's never ending
Yeah, I'll burn for you (I'll burn for you)

The song soon finished and Harry pulled away, I immediately missed his warmth. He bowed smiling cheekily at me and I did the same.

"For someone who can't dance you did great." he stated looking amazed at me.

"Thank you Mr. Styles." I told him him playfully sending him a small wink. He bit his lip staring at me with amusement and something else in his eyes which I couldn't quite catch.

"Come I'd like to introduce you to some people." he told me and I nodded my head following him as he walked towards a group on people at the other side of room. I only recognized two people one being Louis, Harry's friend, and the other Bianca, the journalist Harry fancied. My face dropped when I spotted her and an weird feeling appeared within me...it was jealousy. Harry stopped in front of them and placed his palm on my back forcing me to move forwards so that I was in complete view.

" Let me introduce you.This is my date, Angelina. Angelina this is Louis, Klaus, Paul and Bianca." Harry said making me freak out a bit on the inside. He said I was his date and he said it in front of her. That made me question some things. Is Harry Styles actually starting to like me?

"Oh, Angelina you look breathtaking." Louis was the first to say smiling widely at me. He took my hand in his and kissed it gently causing me to blush. From the corner of my eye I could see Bianca roll her eyes but I didn't bother to talk or look at her. The other man on their group were also friendly and polite like Louis and and I found myself enjoying their company. That's of course until they started asking some more personal questions.

"So where do you work Angelina?" Paul asked me taking a sip from his wine. My lips parted taking aback by his question. That's something me and Harry didn't plan, he never told me what to say if people happened to ask about my life. I'm sure he doesn't want them to know from where he took me and neither do I. My eyes moved between them, feeling Harry stiffen next to me and looked at Louis to see him stand there with an awkward smile which was fading slowly. I know that he knows the truth, he saw me that day in Harry's office and Harry must have told him but it doesn't bother me. I feel like I can trust him. Is the others that I don't want finding out.

"Are you fine Angelina? Why won't you answer them?" Bianca asked me taking at step closer and smirking at me with icy and dark eyes. She pushed her long, straight hair being her back and tapped her red nails on the glass she was holding impatiently. The look she was giving me was evil and it looked like she knew something, something that I didn't want her to know. No he couldn't right? Harry wouldn't tell her or maybe he is too blind by her beauty that he doesn't care. He has told her that's the only explanation. I started boiling with anger and I clenched my fist on my side, I had to come up with an answer.

"You know Bianca?" Paul asked her.

"Maybe." she replied staring into my eyes and at that moment I wanted nothing more but to grab her by the hair and smack her pretty face on the wall.

"I-I work-"

"She works as a model." Harry answered for me. Their eyes widened and Klaus shrugged.

"Not surprised." he simply said. I glanced quickly at Bianca and then at Harry. I wanted to leave from here, right now. The reason why I came here wasn't to be humiliated by people and Harry had no right to tell anyone from where I come from.

"Excuse me, I have to freshen up a bit my make-up." I said making a stupid excuse and walked away, pushing myself through the different bodies in the room. I didn't even know where the restrooms were I just need to get away from them. Why did he do that? Why does he have to ruin everything? I found an exit door which led to the garden in the back and I was about to step out of the main room before a pair of strong hands grabbed my arms and stopped me. They turned me around and I soon came face to face with Harry who was looking down at me with concern. Yeah right.

"Are you okay?" he asked reaching his hand out to touch my cheek but I flinched moving away.

"No I'm not fucking okay Harry." I hissed trying to keep my voice low, cause I knew that they could hear us. Harry straightened his posture rubbing his temple.

"What's your problem now?" he asked annoyed.

"What's my problem? My problem is that your lady, Bianca, knows about me and what I am and I'm sure she is not the only one. If you brought me here to humiliate me then you succeded." I told him. He started at me with shock and reached out again for me but I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him away. I few people looked at as with curiosity but I didn't care.

"You're wrong, I didn't tell her anything, or anyone for that matter." he said keeping eye contact with me and something about the way he said it made me believe him even though I didn't want to. My emotions are all over the place and that's because of him, he does this to me. Do I have the same affect on him?

"Just leave me alone for a while can you at least do that?" I asked tiredly taking a few steps backwards and then turning my back on him. Harry didn't stop me again and I was glad for that.

I think I'm slowly falling for someone I can't have, funny thing is it should have happened the other way around. Alexander won't be pleased with me.

__________________________________
Song on the top is the one they were dancing to :) What do you think their ship name should be?

I'll try to post next chapter soon, Angel has a long night ahead of her ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
10.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
3.4M 66.2K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
33.6K 518 17
I wrote these forever ago, but I thought I would post them here for people. If they are cringe, I apologize.