Sweet Stranger 2 [EXO's Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Do read sweet stranger 1 first thankyou. --- The only guy that deserves your heart, is the guy that thinks h... More

Chapter 1 : You
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Ending
Epilogue
Cracked Butterfly
Bonus Chappy
Bucket Tales

Chapter 2

1.2K 45 0
By heyitsehune

All reserve by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

"What are you waiting for ? Seriously this girl, i've meet those girls that crushing over me, but you are the worst of them" you should wake up now son seunghwan, don't think again. Be normal, calm man. You can do better than this. "I think i'm really that handsome, you can't even hides your feels now. Go wash your face and wake up from the dreams"

I already hides my pains, but now the hurt can't stop coming back over and over again. None of this place on the world will even let me be free. "Geez, are you already dreaming to a moon ? Or you are riding a unicorn with me ? Or even we are married in your dream world"

Can't he just stop talking until i get off ? I'm just need a time to think and calm myself, and that big talkative mouth is really annoying. "If you want anything just call me, Nice to meet you again" i bowed at him, i really need to clean up this mess. Seriously, who is he ? The voice, scent and attitude. All of them it was just a same !

"Ah ah ! I want a cup of you to stop stare at me like that, with extra focus chocolate and less dreaming out sugar" as he finish his words, i step slowly. "Ah wait, can you please search for the girl named Choi Yoji ? Thankyou"

Choi. Yoji ? He is searching for me ? whats wrong with my life. Sehun is hating me when i'm living as Wendy Son or Seunghwan. And now he is looking for me as Choi Yoji ? Stop pretending, he wasn't searching for you seunghwan. He's not oh sehun. Remember that.

---

"Seung.. Are you okay" Joohyun patted my weak body, thanks i still have a place to hides and held. Thankyou Joohyun to be here. "Hmm" i heard Joohyun sighed. "I can't always be here for you, this is the time you face this shit alone" she look at me as we sitted.

"Are you going to leave ?" I said, sure Yes. Joohyun, she is going to America for the next exam as a fashion designer. "I told you to read his medical record, stubborn" she rolled her eyes.

That medical record, shit i'm so stupid for not read his. What if he really oh sehun ? Our memory, it won't disappear without any beautiful ending. These love that we created.. It will comeback.

But he was Yewon's boyfriend. He doesn't remember me, he didn't noticed who wendy son in his past life. How about the feels that he give to me already gone from his heart ?

"Joohyun, if Mr Bossy is really Sehun.. And- what if there's no love within his heart anymore ?" I look at Joohyun, my voice is turned down and my stare getting blurred. "The guy that suffered himself for give the girl that he loved won't easily forget about you seung ah" i sighed hardly as i heard that. Yeah, the guy that killed himself for me. But what if he never love me at all ? And all the feelings he said just a lies.

"Either he's not. Or he's trying to remember you.. don't lost your hope" that's will be the last words, joohyun said to me. I don't know how much i'll through when she's not around.

"Airport time ?" Joohyun smiled widely, she should not said it. She know how sad i'm when she's not around.

" BYE ! " i waved at Joohyun, a smiled that she made is pretty. This is her dreams, for being a fashion designer. "Yeah, take care Mrs Oh soon" i laugh a little with her words. Mrs Oh ? How dreams. That thing you can easily said, but won't happening, i mean forever.

"Hmm, Mrs Oh huh ? My feels aren't wronged when i thought you've a huge crush on me"

I showed him my question stare. "I'm here in the airport for meeting the shareholder of Uknow Company, geez" typical Mr Bossy always rolled his eyes.

Mr Bossy is here. Shit, why even Joohyun said that loudly. And what the heck This Bossy is here ?

"Hello Boss, I'm Son Seunghwan.." He cutted my words, while place his finger within my lips. "I'm Son Seunghwan, and i'm your assistant, plus you are my crush" he said with his sarcasticly sound, what crush ? I'm not crushing on him, or maybe i'm yes. Oh shit what are you talking about Seunghwan.

"Your heart musted fluttered really hard right now huh? Sure, you'll be the master of my fan" i'm speechless , can't he just stop saying that i'm his fans or i'm crushing on him ? That's it. "I'll go first" i bowed at him, i'm not going to made myself into this hell.

" you are the type of fans that still have a pride huh ? Interesting " he turn at me and winked, who are you Mr Bossy. Why are you came here and messed my life. Aren't it already enough for being my boss while you've exactly same face with sehun. "Are you really leaving me here ?! Yah stalker" i heard his shouts, i've no time for playing a barbie doll like what you did now Mr Bossy. I just walk straight away like nothing happen. I'm bussy as a bee, i learn that words from my high school.

---

"Haih, he messed me up" i open my door's car. "Is that he really need to do that ?" I started the engine, what a lame of car. Why it doesn't even started ? I mean, it's summer. I need air condition.

"You won't leave without me" i heard somone bragged down my car and sits on the back seat. "As a fans you shouldn't be rude" Yeah, you wish. Why would you think i'll ride you everywhere. I'm your assistant at the office not public. "Once you asked me get out, your virgin lips will lost forever" i closed my angry mouth from talking. I gulped a little. Why all guy like to say it, and make this situation creep.

"Ah yeah" starting the engine again and yes finally it's started. Thankyou god, but this is gonna be a long ride since there are Mr Bossy here. "Hurry ! Seriously, why are you so lame driving the car" he is really need to stop talking and nagging, what's his virgina anyways, he seems like 89 years old granny that can't stop complaining that naturally perfect. "Zoning out again ?! Are you really deaf or blind" he yells.

You need to shut your mouth from that shitty words come out Mr Bossy. "My car my rules" i shot him a death glared.

"After a 18 minutes ride, finally we arrived. You need to go to driving school once again" this nanny is start to nagging again.

Finally, we arrived ! I didn't need to stay any longer with this talk-ative person.

"Don't walk with me, that's embarassing. You wait here, until i get up there" he slammed the door, don't you know how hard i'm saving for buy this car ?

What embarrassing? I'm not that bad. Is he think he was good enough. Well, i admit he's not really handsome. Geez, but still. Too arrogant, and yet annoying.

---

"Wow, guess who ride our boss together here?" This girl, i glared at Ji Hye. Can't she just shut up. I rather having a ride with monkey than him. "Well, Seunghwan i bet you've more works to do since our Mr Bossy is changing the whole thing"

What thing ? Don't said he is changing, the summer project that held for charity. I work alot on that shits, i'm just the one that in charge that project and now because just he is our boss ? He's changed the whole thing, i'm not going to let this happened.

"Where is he now ?" I trying to be calm, just this once. "Just let him be, that theme that he made wasn't too bad actually. About a guy that found love"

I don't care about what, either it's a guy that found love or a guy found my ass in the toilet. I took almost 1 year for this project and my theme still the girl you needs a blind of eyes.

"He's a dead meat now !" I putted my stuff on the table. Let wait and see Mr Bossy. This project is my first one and the most important thing for me.

---

Knock. Knock.

Better you hurry for i broke this damn door. I can't handle how i mad at this. He is really something, there's many else he can do. But why ?

"Come In stalker" i heard he yells. Shut up and don't call me stalker. You don't know who is son seunghwan. I bragged into the door. And see he is smirking on his ugly face. "I'm not satify"

"About what ?" He said with a sarcasticly voice, the voice that meant something bad. Really worst. "Don't changed the plan. It's mine" i don't bother said anything, let just be honest.

"I know it yours. That's why i'm doing the thing that you'll hate the most" i'll kick you dick until you can't even walk tomorrow. I don't care if you'll sue me or not. "Just don't disturb it. I'm beg" he started the evil-laugh and clap his hand many times.

"My company my rules" he smirked, i know i won't win against this guy. I'll always lost because he is more powerful than i'm. "Why are you even changed it ? This is not a drama, don't used this company for your stupid love-life" you played with me Mr Bossy. Eat it.

"I just want to meet my lovers by this project, i just want to find someone named choi yoji that stole my heart ! Is that really bother you ?" He stand and leans his face on me.

"Choi. Yoji. That's all, i won't disturb you anyway" he turn his face into me, and glared. He look deep into my eyes.

Sehun ?

Why i even see sehun in his eyes, why i imagined he was sehun i used to love ?

"Yoji ssi ?" Is he really the real oh sehun.

Wow; now he do loved me as Yoji hah ? And he did all the things for me.

" who are you sehun ah ? " i replied his deep stare.

---

Do read sweet stranger 1 first ! Thankyou for all supporting. Love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.7K 23
Having a possessive person by your side is always hard, especially when a stranger suddenly assumed he is your boyfriend...?! A/N : Some points are q...
42.3K 1.3K 25
Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice and extra chocolate flavour" One fault...
346 39 12
"Every night i dream about 1 person i don't know but when i am with him in this dream i always felt a sensation.... As if this is where i belong to...
22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...