Fame (Except Not) [GxG Fanfic]

By TessMackenzie

I meet someone famous. And I lend her a dress. She kisses me, and then things get really complicated. --- S... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56

54

2.3K 77 11
By TessMackenzie

I look at Anna, thinking, and then decide that I will. I decide that at this point it can't really make anything worse, no matter what I say. I mean, I don't want to explain the whole thing, in all its complicated wonderfulness, but I'll say enough that maybe she'll understand, and then not think I'm quite as strange as she probably does right now.

"Um," I say. "It's just, I wanted to, so I did. I did you. But that doesn't mean I necessarily expect anyone to do me back."

"You don't expect it?" Anna says.

I shake my head.

"Even when you do it for someone else?" she says.

I shrug.

Anna thinks. "I think that's actually more fucked up," she says. "That you don't expect it. More than the famousness thing, I mean."

"No, I just... like doing it. And I wanted to. To you."

Anna looks at me. Then kisses me. And then says, "And so do I."

"Oh," I say.

"Yeah," she says. "Asshole." She pushes me backwards, gently, onto the couch. "So let me, okay?"

I nod, and let her push me, and say, "Okay." I really don't know what else to say to that, so I just go quiet, and watch her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 30.7K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
308K 18.6K 52
"You talk like you ate a thesaurus for breakfast. You should try a normal person word instead of lineage, like family." "Would that not involve being...
783 79 20
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
28.1K 480 32
"i needed her i wanted her but you cant have everything...." a gxg you×charli d'amelio fan fiction where: two best friends have fallen in love with e...