The Jewelry Box ~ Justin Bieb...

By JustinsAvenger

Justin Bieber: a boy who likes jewelry and secrets. Copyright © JustinsAvenger 2015 More

Prologue
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

One

29.3K 1.3K 1K
By JustinsAvenger

Three months earlier

Allison

My phone rings repeatedly as many people rsvp to the party I was throwing tonight.

My parents left me alone as they toured France, thinking I was mature enough to handle myself.  I ate a box of Kraft Dinner each night,  and I've been planning this party ever since they left.  Practically the whole school was coming, even the younger grades.  I didn't mind, I was going to make sure I left that high school with a bang.  I was accepted to the University of Toronto, and it was only an hour subway ride to get downtown each day.

I walk upstairs to get ready, almost tripping over my dog, Gloria.

"Jesus," I say, rolling my eyes.  "Do you really have to sit in the middle of the rug?"

As usual, she rolls onto her back, her tongue lolling out onto the floor.

Returning to my room, I pick out a white crop top and light blue ripped jeans.  Thanks to my OCD parents, my house was always clean, so I didn't have to do any sort of tidying up before people came.  After changing I set up many tables, filled with alcohol and cups. 

I know other people would bring drugs, but I wouldn't involve myself in them tonight. I have to be a bit of a prude tonight, to make sure my house doesn't get completely trashed. 

A knock sounds on my front door and I quickly rush to get it.  I swing it open to reveal my best friend, Sophie.  "Girl, you will not believe who I got to come tonight!"  She squeals, running into my house.

"Who?" I ask, closing the door after her.

"Alex and all his really hot friends!" She yells, jumping up and down clapping.

"Who are his friends?"

"I don't know, but they're hot as fuck."

"I don't want strangers in my house, Soph!"  I groan.

"Please," she rolls her crystal blue eyes.  "You honestly think random people won't come anyways?"

I sigh again as I wave her off.  I suppose she was right, it was a house party, anyone can walk in if they want.

Sophie sits down beside me her hand softly smacking my arm.  "Lighten up! This is our first of many parties this summer." She smirks arrogantly before drowning a shot of my vodka.

"You didn't bring anything?"  I shame her.

"I have weed in my purse, of course I didn't come empty handed."  She hits me again and I raise my hands in surrender.  "Now, don't sit there like a loser, we have doors to open!" 

As if on cue, my doorbell rings and many girls from our school saunter in the doorway.  Some were already drunk, others had bottle of alcohol in their hands.  We weren't super close, but they were my friends and I was especially grateful they brought many different substances.

By ten, my house was packed.  Sophie was right, I didn't know who half of the people were.  I hold my cup tightly against my chest, observing everyone closely making sure they weren't deliberately breaking anything.

When I look back to my front doorway, Alex walks in with his crew.  Alex was undeniably the hottest guy in our school, with his dark brown hair always styled up perfectly, never too long or too short. His brown eyes were warm and inviting, he was the most popular guy at my school.

Sophie bounds over to me.  "See!  Look how hot they all are!"

I hadn't even taken a glance at the rest of them, my eyes were trained on Alex.  I shake my head, looking at the rest of the boys.  They all were very attractive, and one was already holding my gaze.

"Looks like someone has the hots for you, Alla." She smiles and wiggles her eyebrows at me. 

The boy's gaze was intimidating, his brown eyes much like Alex's.  He looks me up and down before trying to hide his smirk and turning back to walk with his group.  Sophie squeals, grabbing my hand.

"Go after him!  He's gorgeous, and I heard he's rich." She whispers in my ear.

I laugh, "He doesn't want me."

"You're stupid, absolutely retarded." 

"Hey, I had a higher average than you last year."  I defend myself.

"Yeah, in school." She waves it off as if it isn't important.  "That boy wants you, and he's flawless.  So let me see, add that all together and it comes out to you getting laid."

I was still unconvinced, so Sophie drags me over to where they are standing.  "We look creepy." I hiss.

"Shut it, now walk past them and get another drink."  She pushes me forward, giving me a thumbs-up.  I comply, sucking in a breath and going over to the small bar counter I had in my kitchen. I reach under the cabinet and pour myself a glass of vodka, mixing it with orange juice.

A presence was felt behind me, so I quickly stand up. 

"Hey, you're Allison, right?" His raspy voice sounds, making me look at him closely.  It was the same boy from before, his brown eyes even more piercing up close.

"Um," I swallow.  "Yeah, that's me."

He smiles deviously, "Cool, this is a sick party."

"Thanks."  I say awkwardly.  "So, you're one of Alex's friends?"

He nods, picking up another beer from the counter.  "Hope you don't mind us all coming.  Your friend was pretty into the idea."

"Don't worry, I don't mind."

"I'll see you around, Allison." He looks me up and down once more before exiting the kitchen.  I sigh, my back still pressing against the counter.

Sophie races in, grinning like a maniac.  "So? What happened? Who is he?"

"He only came in here to ask if I was okay with him and his friends 'tagging along'"  I use air quotes, rolling my eyes.

"Aw, sweetie."  She rubs my shoulder soothingly.  "Don't worry, he's probably just teasing you to get you more interested."

"Doubt it,"  I grumble.  I take a large sip of the burning liquid, my chest warming as I swallow.

Sophie tells me to forget about it as she drags me away from the bar.  She moves onto the empty floor where people were dancing, throwing her hands up.  She urges me to dance, so I put down my cup and move with her.

I forget everything as I laugh with Sophie, moving my hips sensually, as Sophie playfully grabs my ass.  Her eyes were red, indicating she was high. 

Looking to my left over my shoulder, a gaze burns holes through my skin.  Even from a far, I knew it was him.  He watches my every move as I continue to dance, running my hands through my hair.

He licks his lips, but he tears his gaze away from me.  I huff, I don't give up easy, and I was slightly tipsy.  I fix my hair and make my way over to him. My front door slams open loudly; I pay no attention, probably just more rowdy teens.

"Allison Marie Finch!" A high voice shrieks, distress and anger clearly lacing my name.

Oh, God. I freeze in my spot.

I slowly turn my head to see my mom, burning with rage.  My dad glares at all the boys, before looking to me in disappointment.

"Mom, Dad, you're home early..."  I trail off, my eyes wide.

My dad quickly walks to turn off the sound system before he yells.  "Everyone out!"

The kids scramble to get out my front door, my mom moving out of the way before she got trampled.  I stay in my spot, watching all the kids leave.

I watch mystery boy leave, taking my pride with him.  I guess he really wasn't interested in me, because he didn't send so much as one more glance in my direction.

"Allison!" My mother cries again.  I snap out of my day dream and look at her.  "How dare you do this!"

"I'm sorry," I pause.  "But why are you home so soon?"

My parents roll their eyes, ignoring me.  They look around, seeing all the alcohol and drugs people had left.  "Oh my,"  my mother whispers, picking up a bag of cocaine from the floor.

(sorry the first chapter is short they will get longer)

-steph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.5K 27
Now committed to each other, Jason and Katie must navigate their unique relationship of Jason being the most wanted criminal. Still needing to work...
Daddy By B

Fanfiction

592K 13.4K 25
One word, that's all it took. One simple word that would change the life of many. "Daddy?!" Ranked: #1 - Bieber Fanfic
171K 4.4K 31
Secret Love: In love with the Bad Boy. "We fell in love with each other when we shouldn't. This is so wrong but it feels right. I want you. So bad...