He Broke My Heart (Harry Styl...

By spraythesun

{Book 1} Games are made to be played, but sometimes they take a turn for the worst. "Truth, or dare?" were t... More

Prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Epilogue.
Acknowledgements.

Chapter Thirteen.

10.6K 294 54
By spraythesun

Chapter Thirteen.

''Katie. Katie,'' I nudge her, watching her open a chest of drawers and put something away. ''Katie!'' I cry, when she doesn't answer but she obviously hears me.

''What?'' she whisper-yells back.

''I need you to put this on his face when he's asleep, okay?''

Katie gives me a look, shaking her head. ''Why?''

''Because, he tripped me up yesterday.''

''How?''

I roll my eyes at her. Is she being serious? ''He flicked his magic wand and I did two back flips before doing an amazing face-plant.''

Katie gasps. ''Really?''

I gape at her in the darkness, unable to see her expression properly. ''No. Stupid.''

''Well why- ''

''Because it's called sarcasm!'' I whisper, pinching her arm.

''Oh!''

''He tied a piece of string or rope to a tree and then held the other end, duh.''

''Oh! And what are you going to do to pay him back?''

''It's you and me,'' I reply, shutting her up before she can protest. ''You're going to put this on his face when he's sleeping and then I'll do my bit.''

''Aw, do I have to?''

''Yes you freaking do! He's out shopping with Mel, Sam and Zayn right now, so I think I've got enough time to set my bit up. But you'll have to help me.''

Katie sighs and nods – I think. We're in darkness, so I can't see – and I go over to his bed and climb on, reaching up for his light-bulb.

Yesterday, he tripped me up with a string so I face-planted the floor and today, I'm going to get revenge.

I pull off the light-bulb and clip another wire to it, which I fix across the ceiling and down to his wardrobe, where I'll be hiding. I put the light-bulb back on before I connect the wire to the remote and then try it out, flicking the ON button on. I laugh, watching the light flicker on and off at regular intervals.

''What next?'' Katie asks me, grinning. She's finally getting into the act of revenge. It's about time.

''Hang this up in his window, on the outside part.'' I hand her a piece of paper, which Zayn has drawn a black figure on. That'll be fixed in and then, from outside, someone will be flashing a torch up at it, making it glow while also playing some storm music.

So, to recap, Harry will be laying in bed and then suddenly, his light will start flickering on and off and then he'll notice a black figure in his window, with knives in his hands and he'll be shit scared and then, he'll notice himself in a mirror or window and he'll see his face covered in 'blood', green cream and white stuff.

''I so want to get this on video.'' Katie giggles, sitting down on Harry's bed while I fix the wardrobe door shut.

''I'll have a camera at the ready, don't you worry.'' I laugh softly.

No-one – except Zayn – knows what we're doing. So they'll be scared as well, hopefully, when they see Harry coming out of his room covered in weird stuff, screaming.

Ten minutes later, we're both done and ready. ''Who's going to be down there with a torch?'' Katie asks, whispering.

We told the others we're watching a film in Ella's room, so they wouldn't wonder where we'd gone. I watch Katie hop around, her swollen ankle not touching the floor.

''I'm not sure... Zayn?''

Katie nods. ''He's the only one that will do it. Maybe Louis, but he'll want to see it all evolve.''

''Yeah. I'll text Zayn then,'' I say, pulling out my phone.

You need to get the torch and stand down below, pointing the torch up at his window, k?

After two minutes of anxious waiting, I get a reply.

Sure. We're two minutes away, throw the torch down onto the soft bushes.

''Ahh! They're two minutes away!'' I cry, rapidly typing an 'okay' message back to him and throwing the torch to Katie who drops it down onto the bushes.

''Oh my god!'' Katie squeals, pointing at the car that has just parked itself next to the house.

''Shit. Get down, hide.'' I order her and she stumbles to the floor, into a corner of his bedroom with a black blanket over her.

''I'm off to bed guys, I'm knackered.'' Harry's voice sounds by his door, and I hear his footsteps come down to his room.

''Have a good sleep, Harry.'' Louis tells him. I struggle to keep my laughter in. How ironic.

I'm shutting the door to his wardrobe when his bedroom door opens and he walks in. I catch my breath in my throat, trying to be quiet. Katie and I both anxiously wait for him to fall asleep, watching as he pulls his clothes off and gets into bed.

When he gets changed, I pull my eyes away from him. I've seen him like that before, so it doesn't bother me.

After half an hour, I hear his snores so I give Katie her signal, one knock.

While she gets to work, softly painting his face with all the stuff, I stifle my giggles and go over to his door, locking it so that the only way to get out is if someone opens it from the outside.

Ten minutes later, Katie taps on the wall, to get my attention. She nods and I point at the window, getting her to tell Zayn to flash and to turn the music on.

That's when the fun actually starts. Katie nips back to her hiding place, covering herself up except for one eye, which she keeps on Harry's bed as the music starts and the flashing comes. I'm biting my lip to prevent myself from laughing when I click the ON button, watching Harry suddenly jump up.

His gaze flickers towards the window, where I see the black figure looming towards him. Harry freezes, talking to himself. Then as his light flashes on and off, he jumps out of bed.

''What the fuck is going on?'' he talks to himself, the music crashing around him, obviously making him scared.

When the black figure looms closer – thanks to the torch having a bigger and smaller removable lense – Harry shouts and runs to his door, turning the door knob. It doesn't open, so he screams for help, turning to glance at the looming figure. My eyes open wide when I notice someone actually stepping towards him.

I burst out laughing, unable to control myself, as Katie drags her bad foot towards him, moaning and groaning, making funny noises. I don't even care if he can hear me, I just laugh so hard.

''Help! Louis! Niall! Help!'' Harry screams, thumping on the door.

All of a sudden, it swings open and he lands on the floor, screaming and pointing at Katie.

''Harry! What's happened to your face?'' Louis gasps, touching it.

Harry shouts again and leaps up, running to the bathroom, where we hear him shout in horror. He comes back after five minutes, gaping at us with a terrified look on his face.

Then I climb out of the wardrobe and Katie pulls off her blanket and we both laugh at Harry.

The look on his face is priceless and I'm glad I got it on camera.

Oh, revenge is sweet.

~*~

Oh my god, I was laughing so hard while writing this.

You guys do understand how it all worked in this chapter, right?

I found this funny.

Okay.

I will dedicate chapters after I finish writing, dont' worry!

This idea came to me while I was staring out of my bedroom window, with my laptop on my lap, in bed and 2:20 in the afternoon. But, all the comments were so sweet and amazing and I was like, this is a hard one. So yeah, thank you all for voting and commenting. <3

For the next dedication, answer with your favourite meal. Idk why, I just fancy knowing okay?

Okay.

And Wattpad needs to fix the reads thing omfg.

Well, vote and comment okay? I love you all.

Amber. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 56.3K 97
Aria Clarke has left London, England, only telling Niall Horan where she went. She left Harry Styles heart broken, and Megan Daniels, her former best...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
508K 14.7K 22
A few times- or at least once in your life, you'll find yourself in a situation where a certain someone catches your eye- yet, you never seem to catc...
67.2K 2.1K 22
"I heard you're a player." I smirked. "So?" He answered. "Let's play a game." I looked at him skeptically. "Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's...