The Lovely Moriarty(3)

By luckie422

**BOOK THREE AFTER THE BROKEN MORIARTY** After Moriarty found Tori. They need to rekindle their relationship... More

1 - The Silence.
2 - The Cheetah.
3 - The Sickness.
4 - The Question.
5 - The Knot.
6 - The Friends.
7 - The Party.
8 - The Sibling.
9 - The Car.
10 - The Visitor.
11 - The Cleaners.
12 - The Parents.
13 - The Confession.
14 - The Announcement.
15 - The Support.
16 - The Accident.
18 - The Victum.
19 - The Argument.
20 - The Dresses.
21 - The Surprise.
22 - The Dance.
23 - The Letter.
THANKS
SEQUAL

17 - The Hospital.

582 37 11
By luckie422

I had passed out halfway through the ride to the hospital. I woke up in a hospital bed with James at my side.

"Hey, how are you doing," Jim asked cautiously.

"I think I'm ok. What exactly happened," I ask back.

"You got a large cut on your head and some smaller cuts all over your body."

"Well, I'm ok. Do you know if the baby is ok?"

"The doctor should be coming in any second now."

"I'm so sorry I left the house."

"Hey, don't apologize. It's ok that you went out with John. If it would have been Sherlock...that's a different story."

"Thanks James." I take a deep breath in. " I know I can always count on you."

"Always."

"Always."

The doctor enters the room with a clip board in hand.

"Ok Mr. and Mrs. Moriarty, I've got good news," the doctor says as he sits next to my bed. "The baby is going to be ok, but you need to rest. Stuff like this can stress you out and that's not good for the health of the baby!"

"Will do, I'll keep her in bed for a while," James responds. "She's a wild one." He winks at me and I give him a look.

"Whenever you are ready to go, you are free to leave. When you do, make an appointment at the front desk to get the stichers out in 2 weeks!" The doctor left the room.

"See, everything is going to be ok," James says and puts a hand on mine.

"You don't even seem fazed about this."

"Seb warned me to be quiet and gentle. He didn't want me stressing you out more than you already are."

"Point taken."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 101 10
Two years after Sherlock Holmes 'death,' John Watson and Anita O'Malley have moved on. But when London is threatened by a terrorist attack, Sherlock...
110K 4.7K 47
Can pure hatred be transformed into true love? ❤️SHERIARTY FANFICTION❤️
4.6K 214 9
Despairing of the ingenuity of London's criminals, Sherlock Holmes accepts what appears to be an ordinary case and discovers that a mastermind is at...
697 18 29
Lauraine Holmes lives the life many dream of. She's together with Sherlock Holmes, married in fact, her brother in law has all the power he could pos...