Imperfect | Classroom of the...

By Gr1f23

Kodo Ikusei High School - is a prestigious school with unrivaled statistics. 100% of graduates from this scho... More

Volume 1 Chapter 0.5 - Perfection
Volume 1 Chapter 1 - Bus to Heaven
Volume 1 Chapter 2 - Class D
Volume 1 Chapter 3 - Shop
Volume 1 Chapter 3.5 - Dormitory
Volume 1 Chapter 4 - Perspectives
Volume 1 Chapter 5 - Swimming Lesson
Volume 1 Chapter 6 - Rainy Day
Volume 1 Chapter 7 - Enlightenment
Volume 1 Chapter 8 - Improvement
Volume 1 Chapter 9 - Research Group
Volume 1 Chapter 10 - Luck
Volume 1 Chapter 11 - Second Attempt
Volume 1 Chapter 12 - Revelations
Volume 1 Chapter 13 - Test Day
Volume 1 Chapter 14 - Results
Volume 1 Chapter 15 - Mask
Volume 1 Chapter 15.5 - This is just the beginning
Volume 2 Chapter 16 - The Calm Before the Storm
Volume 2 Chapter 17 - The Storm Begins
Volume 2 Chapter 18 - Witness
Volume 2 Chapter 19 - Familiarity and Strangeness
Volume 2 Chapter 19.5 - Gym
Volume 2 Chapter 20 - A Relatively Calm Day
Volume 2 Chapter 21 - Listening
Volume 2 Chapter 22 - Crime and Punishment
Volume 3 Chapter 24 - Cruise
Volume 3 Chapter 25 - Adaptation

Volume 2 Chapter 23 - Victory

237 5 1
By Gr1f23

"Great purity seems like a shame. Infinite perfection seems incomplete. Unshakable perfection seems indulgent. Real sincerity appears to be pretense." -  Lao-Tzu

POV: Horikita Suzune

All three Class "C" students came to withdraw their application.

Ichinose, together with Otomura, nevertheless succeeded.

I decided to bet on it and I was right.

But for me now it is not so important.

Horikita: "Sudo-kun, you are no longer in danger of expulsion. The school does not consider you "problematic" and you will also be able to participate in club activities. Is that right, teacher?

Chabashira-sensei: "Yes. The same goes for the students of class "C". Youthful enthusiasm is a good quality, but next time, based on this experience, try not to get into such situations, okay?"

Sudo-kun expressed his dissatisfaction as he realized that this also applied to him.

But he remained calm, at least he understands it...

Sakagami-sensei left with his students.

Now they won't be able to do anything else even if they wanted to.

Chabashira-sensei: "I'm glad everything was resolved, Sudo."

Sudo: "Oh, y-yes!"

Chabashira-sensei: "But I still think you should be punished. The reason why this incident happened is because of your behavior. It doesn't matter who lies and who tells the truth. The main thing is don't let this happen again, you know? "

Sudo: "Yes..."

Chabashira-sensei: "However, admitting your own mistakes is not so "cool." Even if you admit that your character is to blame, you are still being cruel. So far so good, but if you continue to act like this, you won't be able to make real friends. And even Horikita will leave you one day."

Sudo: "Th-that's..."

But I don't consider him my friend.

Chabashira-sensei: "You need to have the strength not only to admit guilt, but also to correct your mistakes."

For the first time I see our sensei showing himself to be a real teacher.

And Sudo-kun humbly listened to her.

Sudo: "Yes, I understand... If I hadn't acted like this from the beginning, I wouldn't have hit those guys. Somewhere deep down I knew I shouldn't have done this. I've always done this that I wanted. But... I am now a student of Class "D", and my actions can affect the entire class. Now I understand it... I will try not to create any more problems, sensei, Horikita."

I began to see another side of Sudou, albeit a little...

This is his first sincere apology.

But a person cannot change quickly...

Chabashira-sensei: "You shouldn't make such "loud" promises so casually. You'll probably cause trouble again soon."

Sudo: "Tch..."

Chabashira-sensei: "What do you think, Horikita? Do you think Sudou will be a model student?"

Horikita: "No, I don't think so. But... he definitely made some progress today. He admitted his mistake. I am sure that over time he will "grow" even more."

Sudo: "Y-yes, exactly..."

Chabashira-sensei: "I'm glad to hear that. Sudo, it looks like Horikita hasn't given up on you yet."

Horikita: "No, that's not true, I hate him. I just won't let him do whatever he wants."

Sudo: "W-what?!" Well, anyway, I have to go. I have club activities... See you later, Horikita!"

This time he did not react to the provocation...

He quickly left the office with a happy face.

Horikita: "Can I leave too, Chabashira-sensei?"

Chabashira-sensei: "Stay for a while. I want to talk to you about something. But you two will have to leave."

She turned to my older brother and Tachibana-san.

They did it humbly.

Chabashira-sensei: "What methods did you use, Horikita?"

Horikita: "What do you mean?"

Chabashira-sensei: "Don't try to evade the answer. They will not withdraw their application just like that."

Horikita: "I'll leave the answer up to you."

This secret will remain with me until the end.

A lie was able to defeat another lie...

Chabashira-sensei: "So it's a secret, right? Then let me change my question. Who came up with the strategy you used to defeat Class "C"?"

Horikita: "Why do you care so much?"

It started to rain outside.

Chabashira-sensei: "I thought Ayanokouji would be involved in this matter, but for some reason he wasn't here... Didn't I tell you about him?"

Horikita: "I don't want to admit... there is something amazing about Ayanokouji-kun... but this time, Otomura-kun took the initiative to participate..."

Chabashira-sensei: "Hmm... By the way... what do you think about Otomura?"

Horikita: "He's just an ordinary student you see everywhere... at the beginning of the year he didn't stand out at all. Terrible grades and physical fitness. But gradually I began to see improvements in him. I believe that he is the most promising student in our class... but still... there is something unusual about him..."

Chabashira-sensei: "Unusual?"

Horikita: "I can't say for sure yet."

Chabashira-sensei: "...interesting. When he arrived here, his grades were terrible, below the average threshold. But it was in this school that he began to improve. Do you have a theory?"

Horikita: "Don't everyone want to be better? Some people put in less or more effort..."

Chabashira-sensei: "That's how you see it, okay... Pay attention to Otomura, but also don't forget Ayanokouji. Try to find out as much as you can about both of them before it's too late."

Horikita: "I'll try"

Chabashira-sensei: "But still, in my personal opinion, the most "defective" student in the class is Ayanokouji."

Horikita: "Huh?"

Chabashira-sensei: "The most active "element" is more difficult to control. If you handle it incorrectly, the class could be completely destroyed."

Horikita: "Chabashira-sensei, do you really think he's that "defective"?"

Chabashira-sensei: "Just get to know him better. Understand what and how he thinks. You will definitely see something in him."

She behaves very actively towards Ayanokouji-kun...

There's definitely something behind this...

And I recognize it.

______________________________________________

POV: Otomura Yujiro

I was standing in front of the student council office.

The students from class "C" walked out with Sakagami-sensei.

Sakagami-sensei: "Now can you explain what happened?"

Ishizaki: "It was our decision..."

Sakagami-sensei: "We'll talk about this later..."

He met my eyes.

Sakagami-sensei: "Did you do something?"

Otomura: "No, what really happened?"

He grinned and left.

We won...

I think there will be even more such situations in the future...

Only 4 months have passed, and there are still 3 years ahead.

A joyful Sudo came out after them.

Otomura: "Are you lucky today?"

Sudo: "Dude, I don't know what happened, but Horikita did it, right?"

Otomura: "Yes."

Sudo: "I knew it. I knew she would do something for me. He-he-he-he. OK!. I have to go to the club... By the way, we should definitely have a party in Ayanokouji's room tonight!"

Otomura: "Definitely..."

I feel sorry for Ayanokouji's room...

Well, Ayanokouji himself.

As soon as Sudou left this place.

The President and Tachibana-senpai walked out.

Horikita Sr.: "Good job. I commend Class "C"'s desire to withdraw the complaint."

Otomura: "Um... thanks."

Horikita Sr.: "As you said, your class was able to reach the truth. But whose plan was this? Yours or Ayanokouji's?"

Otomura: "You might be surprised, but Horikita-san came up with all this."

Horikita Sr.: "..."

But nothing showed on his face...

Horikita Sr.: "Come on, Tachibana"

Tachibana-senpai: "Y-yes"

The President's attention is intensifying...

It started to rain outside...

I didn't take an umbrella...

I haven't checked, but I hope the school can give them to us.

Returning to the topic...

Only the last two participants remained.

Although it's strange...

They should have been one of the first to leave.

Horikita-san and Chabashira-sensei came out.

Sensei just nodded her head, to which I responded in kind.

Otomura: "In the end, Horikita-san, your plan worked..."

Horikita: "..."

She focused her gaze on me...

What did our sensei tell her?

Horikita: "Hello, Otomura-kun. Was I a puppet for you and Ayanokouji?"

Otomura: "...what?.."

Horikita: "...you told me about the crime scene, and Ayanokouji about the cameras... Did you two team up?"

Otomura: "No, I decided to trust your vision of the situation... If only you didn't understand this. I would help you."

Horikita: "You had a backup plan, right? Why couldn't you tell me right away?"

Otomura: "Yes, I was, but it was due to my personal points and the chance... There was not much point in talking. Your plan had more prospects..."

Horikita: "Okay... we'll skip it this time."

Chabashira-sensei definitely did something...

"...did you install the camera? Did you really do something that interesting?"

A student with burgundy hair approached us.

Horikita: "Who are you?"

"Next time I will be your opponent. I'm looking forward to this moment."

He passed us and continued on his way...

Otomura: "Shark decided to show its fin..?"

Horikita: "What are you talking about?"

Otomura: "You must have those thoughts too... most likely, he started it all."

Horikita: "Perhaps... but we shouldn't jump to conclusions."

Otomura: "Whatever you say..."

Horikita: "Okay, I'll see you later, Otomura-kun, I have one more person to talk to."

Otomura: "With Ayanokouji? Then I wish you good luck."

I was left alone, in a corridor covered with a dark veil of clouds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 110 13
The story follows a brown haired boy joining a prestigious school named ANHS. This is the story of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, ordered by his father to join...
11.5K 332 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
40.9K 1.3K 23
Koji x kushida but not the whole focus of the story, this story focuses on many aspects of cote that I wanted to happen and koji is also different in...
70.5K 1.7K 20
This is just a place where I'll post some of my kiyokei fantasies from when I daydream about them. Don't expect regular updates. There may also be sp...