luffyxnami (one shots)

By yahiaa8

All characters belong to their genius owner, Ichira Oda. The cover photo is not mine either. Welcome back g... More

Bellemere-san
Happiness
Birthday
Making love 1
making love (2)
making love (3)
making love 5
making love 4
Stupid or smart?
short comic
short comic 2
Our children!!
the flower
Friends or lovers!
new story
Different Luffy
Different Luffy 2
He's mine
Gears
Smile
Jealousy
After Z
After Gold
After stamped
Wedding

Night conversation

53 4 0
By yahiaa8

Sanji: Dinner is ready.

After the blond cook shouted these words, the captain, the sniper, and the doctor were the first to run quickly to taste the delicious food of their wonderful chef. They were followed by  Franky, Brook, Jinbe, and Zoro. Nami, who had finished the Wano map now, got up from her desk and met Robin on her way to... The kitchen, the two women smiled at each other and walked together.

Upon arriving at the kitchen, the usual scene was in front of them: Luffy stealing the food from the angry Usopp and Chizbar, Zoro and Sanji fighting, Brook, Jinbe, and Franky eating food while talking with a smile.

Nami quickly intervened and hit Sanji and Zoro to stop the fighting. She looked at Luffy with a frightening look. Luffy smiled at her and continued stealing food. Nami sighed and sat next to Robin as she ate her food in silence.

Jinbe: Ha-ha-ha-ha, it seems like every meal you have is like this, isn't it?

Luffy: Yeah, isn't that great?

Usopp: It would be great if you stopped stealing my food.

Chopper: Stop stealing my food too.

Sanji: Sweets, ladies, and you dirty men, This is your share

Everyone smiled after tasting the wonderful dessert prepared by the chef. After finishing, the lottery fell on Zoro to wash the dishes with Sanji. We only hope that they do not destroy the kitchen. Robin was also chosen to be the night guard.

Nami left the kitchen and headed towards her room to get some sleep to rest her body and mind, but her eyes fell on the captain who was standing on the railings below and looking at the sea with his usual smile. He was wearing his usual clothes, in addition to the wonderful black jacket that Kaido fought with, in Moments like these make Luffy a wonderful person. Although he is wonderful all the time, he is also a fool, but moments like these are always rare, so Nami wanted to take advantage of them to talk to the captain a little.

She headed towards him, smiling when she saw that he was looking at the stars with a smile, and when he felt her, he spoke.

Luffy: The weather is beautiful and clear today. There are a lot of stars tonight and they are wonderful.

Nami approached him and stood next to him, resting her hands on the railing as well and looking at the stars with him with a smile.

Nami: Yes, it will be nice tonight until the morning, we will have a nice sleep tonight.

Luffy: Shishi, yes.

The two remained silent, watching the stars and enjoying being together until the cold got a little bit worse. Because Nami was wearing light clothes, she felt a little cold. To her surprise, Luffy took off his robe and placed it on Nami, who looked at him in surprise and then with a gentle smile, Luffy climbed over the railing, looking at the stars.

Nami: Thank you, It turns out that you can be nice to women.

Luffy: Why do you say this? You are my navigator and I fear for you. Am I wrong?

Nami: (smiling) Is it because I'm just your navigator, or are you afraid that you'll die if I leave you?

Luffy: Both.

Nami: Hehehehe, honest as always.

Luffy: Nami, have you ever seen stars with anyone else?

Nami blinked her eyes several times at this question before answering it.

Nami: Yes, when I was a child, I, my mother, and my sister watched her, and sometimes when I returned to the village from time to time, I had a beautiful place to look at her from. It was a high cliff where me, Bellemere-san, and Nojiko used to sit and look at the stars, and it was She tells us stories about her.

Nami didn't know why she said all these details at once about her personal life. Although they are here like family, they do not know each other's past well, especially Luffy, who was full of mystery, but this is the best thing about him. He accepts you as you are and does not care about anything that happened. He even saved her without knowing it. What happened with her? Like a true friend.

Luffy: Me too, although I grew up in a dense forest, we also had a large cliff from which we would look at the sea that we always dreamed of sailing on. I, Ace, and Sabo would always spend hours looking at the stars and would not get bored until the bandits came to search. On our behalf, Sabo told us that these stars are used to find directions at night, and he kept explaining to us what they were, even though Ace and I did not understand anything, but we enjoyed what he said.

Nami smiled at Luffy's words. It seemed that he also wanted to talk to her. Despite feeling bad when Ace was mentioned, this made her happy because she knew that Luffy had gotten rid of the pain he felt about his older brother's death.

Nami: Yes, and when I didn't have a compass, I used the stars for navigation.

Luffy: What stories did your mother tell you?

Nami: Hehehe, sometimes they were stories of her adventures while in the navy, and sometimes old stories and funny stories, but most important of all is the beauty she told me.

Luffy: What is it?

Nami smiled and looked at the stars with a bigger smile and raised her hands to the sky as if she wanted to embrace the stars. Luffy imitated her and was happy.

Nami: The stars are the people we love but they are no longer here with us. They are up there watching us and checking on us, and they will help us when we need them.

Luffy: Mm, Shishi, oh, Ace, are you looking at me? Don't worry. I'm fine and I have my friends here with me. I'm continuing my adventure now and I became a Yonko and helped Tama eliminate Kaido. Did you know that Sabo was alive? Don't be angry with him. Everything was above board. His will, your fruit is now with him, he has become the fire that you were, watch me carefully in the coming days because I will change the world when I become the Pirate King.

Nami's smile widened when she heard Luffy's beautiful words. She looked at the sky again and began to speak

Nami: Bellemere-san, how are you? I'm fine too, and I feel happy now. Everything went as you said. I'm now on my way to achieving my dream with my friends. Although some of them are stupid and perverted, they are very kind. They will do anything for me, especially this. The stupid captain next to me, everything has changed since I met him. I was hoping you would meet him too. I'm sure you'll like it very much. Goodbye for now, and don't forget to always keep an eye on me and Luffy.

Luffy: Shishi, I'm glad I wanted to eat that bird.

Nami: Hehehehe, yes, if it weren't for this bird, we wouldn't have met.

Luffy: I'm glad things went the way they are now, right, Nami?

Nami: Yes, we get closer to our dreams every day.

Luffy: And we get a lot of adventures too.

Nami: And the money.

Luffy: Shishi

In the kitchen

Zoro: (angrily) We're finally done. It's all because of you, the love cook.

Sanji: Shut up Marimo, I told you I wanted to spend some time with Nami-san.

Zoro: What do I have to do with this, you pervert?

Sanji: You won't understand this to begin with, come on, cow, go with this paper and a cup of hot milk.

With Luffy and Nami

Nami smiled at Luffy and pulled his hand to get him down from the railing and stand in front of her. Luffy obeyed and got down while she looked at her with a smile. They closed their eyes and kissed each other gently, the two of them. When Nami moved away from Luffy's face, she quickly walked to the mapping room, her head burning as I did it now.

Luffy smiled at this sweet kiss, put his finger on his lips and went to his bed to get some sleep.

Nami sat at her desk with a smile as she wrote down what had happened a while ago in her diary, this moment would never be forgotten for her.

Nami: The navigator's first kiss was with the captain. I think I fell in love.

The cow entered Nami with the letter and a cup of warm milk. Nami looked at the letter with a smile. She wrote her letter and gave it to the cow to take it to Sanji, who was watching outside.

Nami smiled as she tightened Luffy's robe around her and smelled his sweet scent.

Nami: I already fell in love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 124
(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw Hat pirates who came in search of the s...
105K 3.2K 12
عهد والدين يتسبب في زواج شخصين دون معرفة بعضهما جونكوك الثلاثيني زعيم المافيا القاسي و (إلينا ) طبيبة صاحبة 27 سنة لطيفة هادئة ياترى هل ستستطيع (...
2.6M 105K 59
قصة حقيقية بقلمي انا _ فاطمة 🤍 مشهد اول...... ضلام والبيت هادئ بشكل يخوف لحد الان ما مرتاحه لهاذا البيت جيت علي اليوم والناس البي غرييبين وبسرعه دا...
457K 19K 54
(عزيزي القارئ / عزيزتي القارئة ..... انا ليسى كاتب روائي انا مجرد كاتب يشكل صراعه الداخلي على هيئة حروف ان كنت تبحث عن رواية اسطورية ذات احداث عميقة...