The Best For You (Jake Webber...

By xxTheCrazyMagicxx

(Jake Webber x Johnnie Guilbert) Johnnie struggles with mental health and Jake is stuck with two people he do... More

"Cast"
Warnings (please read!)
Chpt.1 - Dear Phone
Chpt.2 - Can't Help Wanting To Know You
Chpt.3 - Youtubers At Lunch
Recommendations!
Chpt.4 - Breaking Off The Friendship
Chpt.5 - Nurses Office
Chpt.6 - Healing With A Horror Movie
Chpt.7 - A Creepy Delivery Guy
Chpt.8 - William : Good or Bad?
Chpt. 9 - Jake Has Fallen Sick
Chpt.10 - Johnnie's Not Answering?
Chpt.11 - I Can't Answer
Chpt.12 - There's A New P.E Teacher?
Chpt.12 - "Hey, cutie."
Chpt.13 - P.E Lesson
Chpt.14 - "I'm Gonna Get Jake Back"
Chpt.15 - "I'm Gonna Help Him Get Better."
Chpt.16 - Waking Up In His Arms
Chpt.17 - "Hi, i'm Tara."
Chpt.18 - Trying This Twice
A/N - vent
Chpt.19 - Hair Dye Obsessed Guy
Chpt.20 - They're Whipped
Chpt.22 - Abondoned Houses Keep All The Secrets
Chpt.23 - Ruined (Went wrong?)
Chpt.24 - They Don't Even Know Him
Chpt.25 - "I'm not stupid, Jake."
Chpt.26 - You Wonder Why I'm Bitter

Chpt.21 - How Did It Go So Wrong So Quickly?

308 11 10
By xxTheCrazyMagicxx

Third person POV

Something bright shined on to Johnnie's face and Johnnie shoved his face into the soft but firm surface next to him.

Johnnie felt hair tickle his face, something soft on his head, a chin.

And Johnnie, he was so damn comfortable, besides the light that was shining in his face.

He tightened his hands around the firm and warm stomach next to him, and he felt the stomach shake a little bit as if it was laughing.

Wait.

Wait, wait, wait, hold up.

What.

A stomach? He has never dated anyone. And the last time someone has been in bed with him like that... never mind.

That has never happened.

Johnnie mentally face palmed himself and felt the toned stomach shake again. A chuckling voice came out from the top that sounded quite similar to Jake's...

A light went off in Johnnies head as he pushed himself up from the soft bed (and instantly missing the warmth of, now found out, Jake's body.)

"I'm up!" Johnnie croaked out as he sat on the bed and looked around the room, only too see Jake on his phone and now looking at Johnnie.

Jake smiled and looked at Johnnies wide eyes with amusment.

"Good morning sleepyhead, it's almost 12.00 pm you know?"

Jake chuckled, put his phone on the bedside table and sat up, waiting for Johnnie to do something.

But Johnnie on the other hand, was confused.

Yesterday...they were watching a movie, eating, watching some more and... Johnnie fell asleep.

What he did remember tho, was being in strong..like arms? Anyways, in something strong. Protective. Like it would keep all the problems away from Johnnie, so that's exactly what he told Jake.

"How did i get here?" Johnnie blurted out.

"I remember being..like held? I rememeber feeling safe..and warm. Yeah. But i don't remember getting here....Jake?"

Jake, was now pretty sure he was as red in the face as a tomato.

'Shit!' Jake thought.

"Well..uhh.."

Jake POV

"..Jake?" Johnnie raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

His hair was still so messy, and Jake had to use every muscle not to brush his hand through the raven black hair.

'Goddamn it, focus Jake! For fuck's sake!'

I look at Johnnie. Should i tell him i carried him upstairs? But that would be gay, wouldn't it?

"Well..uhh.."

Okay, okay, quick, come on, think-

"I think you were too sleepy to remember, but we walked upstairs together. You came to send me to my room, but you were so tired that you fell asleep in my bed. Yeah." I said quickly.

Johnnie looked uncertain, fuck!
I fake sigh and try to look as serious as i can.

"Johnnie, i promise. Sometimes people just don't remember stuff like that."

Johnnie looked down and talked quietly.

"Well..why didn't you wake me up then? I know how you don't like your routine to be ruined, and i was propably taking up a lot of room, making you uncomfortable-"

I raised my hand and put it on his shoulder, ignoring the way he flinched. I tried to keep my grip soft and gentle, and after a couple of seconds, i could see Johnnie relaxing into my hand.

"Johnnie, stop. You didn't make me uncomfortable, you're not a burden, and who cares. If it's you that needs the sleep,"

I also have noticed, how Johnnie doesn't sleep easily. Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, but i see the guest rooms light on. When i open the door slightly, i usually see Johnnie on his phone, with headphones on.

Once (i think?) i even saw Johnnie crying, but that's his stuff so i closed the door, the next day i asked him if he's okay, and he said yes.

And i really don't wanna push him into talking abkut something he doesn't want to. He will talk to me when he's ready.

And i'll be there for him.

"Then i'll ruin my routine for you. You need to sleep, and don't think i don't notice you being awake at night, Johnnie. I'll help you, and i'll be there for you, okay?"

'Not to mention, that you always seem to sleep the best with me' i added silently to the end.

"Oh, and that reminds me. My mom came home yesterday!" I said to Johnnie, feeling exited that she's finally home again, but Johnnie...
seemed dissapointed..?

"Really?" Johnnie askes in a quiet voice.

"Yeah!" I smile at him, but i was still curious why he was suddenly so sad.

"Does..that mean, that i have to go home?" Johnnie's voice has dropped to something like a whisper now.

"Um, i think so yeah. Why? You can finally get a break from me." I laugh, and Johnnie smiles back a little, but anyone with eyes could see that it's forced.

Johnnie clears his throat and murmurs "It's nothing."

_._._._._

It's been a couple of hours since Johnnie went home, and i feel a weird feeling in my stomach.

Like something was missing.

You know that feeling when you're craving something but you have no idea what it is?

That's the feeling.

And i have no idea what's making me feel this way.

..Even though i do know what's doing this, but i have to ignore it. It's just stupid feelings, right?

Johnnie POV

The second i step in through my door, i'm hit with a strong scent of alcohol, and i see my mom on the couch, a bottle of vodka in her hand.

I try to sneak to my room, with no luck.

"You! Where have you been?" My mom asks me as i walk to the living room.

"I..was at my friends house."

"Oh okay, well i don't really" she hiccuped. "care." She finished her sentence.

I try to ignore the hurt i feel.

'Okay Johnnie, better ask it now or never.' I think.

"Hey mom-" she rolls hey eyes.

"Can...you give me some money, so i could go and buy some food-"

"Ugh! It's always something with you! You're so fucking annoying!"

She slurred out, and i...i was shocked.

"You know what, i've had enough. You're old enough. You're like what, 19 years old?"

"I'm 16." I said quietly but she scoffed.

"Whatever! Anyway, it's time you learned about the real world. Pack your stuff, you're living on your own."

..What?

I- how...what??

"What do you mean?" I asked carefully.

"Exactly what i said! Go and pack your stuff!"

My eyes teared up and i ran to my room. Quickly throwing in my school books, clothes, makeup, essentials, stuff like that. At this point, there were full tears streaming down my face.

As i went to the corridor, my mom comes up to me, pushes about 500$ into my hands and smiles at me.

"Good luck."

With that, she pushes me out and locks the door.

What the fuck?

Can she even legally do that?

I felt panic filling my gut as i look around, most of the lights out, since it's like 12 am.

I woke up in Jake's arms for fuck's sake, and now i'm here.

How did it go so wrong in such a little time?

1214 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 374 17
Y/n turned 19 and is moving out of her parent's house to go live with her online bestfriend Tara Yummy. Tara is dating Jake Webber, he lives with Joh...
22K 770 14
π™Έπš'𝚜 πš˜πš—πš•πš’ 3𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜 πšπš’πš•πš• πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŽπšπš’πšπš’πš˜πš—. π™ΉπšŠπš”πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒ πšŒπš•πšžπš‹ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ πšžπš™, πš‹πšžπš 𝚊𝚝 πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚝. π™·πš’πš–...
95.6K 2.2K 20
Johnny x Ponyboy Worker! AU Johnny works for the Curtis family and knows he's being treated unfair. The youngest brother decides to treat him for wha...
74.5K 618 19
Jake Webber, ah yes you're brother and Johnnie Guilbert's friend. ♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀◇♀ A chill Day at your house with Jake and Johnni...