Hikaru x Reader...

By Junipabara

Complete More

Chapter one New School
Chapter 2 Host Club?! wait what?
Chapter 3 A date?!
Chapter 4 Date #1
A/N
Chapter 5: Date #1 part 2
Date #1 (end of date)
AN
chapter 7:Dating Hikaru?!
A/N
A/N
A/N
Part 8: We're going on a trip?! (In our favorite rocket ship! XD)
A/N
Ugh! A/N....again
Chapter 9
THANKS!
Hey

A/N

3.6K 42 0
By Junipabara

~Hey so I'm going to be gone from July 12th-30th for camp so I won't be able to update! 😭😭😭😭
I will try to post atleast two new parts in the next couple of days, if I only get one I'm so sorry, my bf has been gone for a month and gets back on July 6th so we only have 6 days before I leave so I will be spending tons of time with him...
once again I will try! Love you guys! thanks for reading! and the comments and votes! 😍😘~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 9.6K 21
"I learned for you." "Eh?" ✦✧✦✧✦ In which Y/n Fujioka is deaf and catches the attention of the strong-silent type in the Host Club. [MORI x DEAF! RE...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
37.1M 1.2M 42
"Close your eyes." he croaked, I did as I was told without any disobedience. "Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you right now?" I shook my h...
579K 17.2K 45
Your best friend drags you to her favorite club and the second you step inside Music Room 3, you hate it. But you find yourself in a situation that y...