Deadly- 1D

By floresdenatie13

Coraline Smith, turned into a vampire and demon. The savior of the prophecy, but maybe the prophecy has some... More

BloodThirsty-One Direction
Nightmare
ESCAPE
Control
Who did this
Abilities and pedals
Red riding hood.
Its arleady done
Who brought me to this world first?
Note
Daddy time.
I didnt came to stay
A witch
You filthy bastard
Tragic
Time
Moving
New home
Its all an act
Doubts
Full moon
She's a little off
Well shit
Coraline
Fuck.
Screams
Let us in
Thunder

Monster

18.5K 265 14
By floresdenatie13

Saturday night. It was a gloomy night. People in every corner drinking or just trying to get back to there house while being drunk.

I was laying on my couch watching twilight

The Guys hate it. Because they made vampires look stupid, especially when they make them glitter in the sun

How many time haven't told you no to watch they movie!" Zayn yelled pouting frantically at the television

Like really who would glitter in the light! We're dead we have no color" Niall said halfway eating his chips.

(Yes they can eat human food but it won't fill them up)

And a stake in you heart would kill any vampire, that just literally bulsshit who wouldn't die of that" Harry said

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing. Clapping my hands like a retarder seal.

Omg omg omg" I repeated out of breath as I watch the guys stare at me in amusement

This happens every time" I said I between laughs

Well babe were going hunting, well be back in 1-2 hours" Liam said as e kissed my forehead

So much" I pouted

We haven't eaten in moths babe" Harry said

As they left as graved Harry hand, they stopped and turn to see me

Be safe" I said smiling

We will be not keep watching tv will be back before you can even say Blood"he said as they ran out vampire speed

I stare at the door. Silence roaming.

Blood.." I whispered

I never liked being alone. I was so used to feeling protected to them, that when they leave I feel exposed. And the fact of thinking something may happen to them is unbearable.

I walked up the stairs and left the television on.

When I reached the top stair , I headed to the bathroom and took a shower, to waste time, I blow dried t hair and finally put on some short shorts and tank top and I was barefoot.

I walk out and headed to my room to placed my dirty clothes in the basket, when I heard the front door open with a loud hit.

I smile widely thinking it was my boys.

I felt someone behind me but I ignored

I thought you were leaving for 1-2 hours, you sure finish faster" I chuckled as I made my bed, so it could be ready for when I go to sleep

I heard a deep chuckle, it wasn't any of the boys.

I tensed and froze completely not knowing how to react.

I turn around slowly only to find a guy with black jet hair as deep red eyes, he was laughing showing off his fangs.

My eyes widen as I step farther away from him.

I gulped. My heart beating faster.

He walked slowly to me, as I walked back more.

But it was a dead end because I hit my head with the wall.

Shit.." I muttered under my breath

He came so close that I could feel his cold breath on my lips

Holly shit.

I was frighten.

My heart beating faster but every move he made

I looked around frantically to find something to survive, but there was nothing.

He placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer, closing the gap between us.

I placed my shaking hand on his chest and tried to push him away, shaking and fighting to get away.

GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD" I kept screaming as I threw punches

But he just laughed darkly.

Holly shit I'm dead. I love you guys.

He tilted my head and breathed in my scent

Mmmmh that no way to treat a guest" he said smirking

Now this would only feel a pinch babe, you smell so fucking good" he said as he kissed my neck and finally sunk his sharp fangs Into my delicate skin. Te pain was unbearable, it was a burning sensation as I felt all my bloods being taken away, my own blood was running from the sides of his mouth falling all over me.

I trashed around

AHHHHH" I kept screaming on pain until I felt my eye get droopy ad I let blackness consume me.

A couple of minutes late which felt like hours I woke up feeling different

I felt anxious, hunger, desperate for blood. BLOOD.

I felt my gums open and felt two sharp fangs come out as I panicked

I was still on the floor grabbing myself frantically from the curtains trying. To stand up, but I was going crazy, I felt my eyes change color as I ripped the curtains in half .

I was angry.

I passed from the hallways stopping to see footprints of blood all around the house, down the stairs and straight to the front door. Hand prints on the wall like of somebody was holding it for balance.

I turn around and saw my reflection in the mirror

Omg, it can't be" I said as I stare at me. My strawberry hair wasn't down my breast anymore, it was to the middle of my butt, it was perfect with waves, I was pale, extremely place, with just a light blush in my cheeks, I looked skinnier and taller.i opened my mouth to be found with two brining fangs.

I was dirty in blood, in my own blood, my own blood was shattered in my clothed and dripping down my legs and hands. The house was a mess, the couch was thrown upside down, the table was broken in half and blood footprints all around the place

So much.

I fell to my knees screaming holding my neck as I felt desperate to hunt, and a ran outside.

I ran and ran until I breathed the scent of campfires, it was about 2 Minutes away from my house, there were 2 tents set up and in the middle was a fire.

I hid behind the shadows seeing the blood run trough there veins.

There were 4 Campers 2 guys as 2 girls

There were laughing and having a good time. I found myself running around the shadows and laughing darkly .

I saw them tense as I stopped and hid once more in the shadows. But I kept laughing quietly and deadly.

Who is there" one of the boys said

I emerged from the shadows and stare at them. My hair flowing perfectly with the wind, the dry blood sticked in my skin and clothes.

There eyes widen. And they shakes in horror

I launched to them as I stare in there eyes

W-w-w-who a-are y-you" one of the girls said as she stuttered in fear.

A monster. But I prefer to be called Coraline and let's just say you heartbeat just fasten" I said laughing darkly. And I tilted his head and with no warning I sank my burning fangs into his skin and drank, my eyes roller to the back and I moan from the sweetness.

I let his dryed and dead body fall to the ground , the others started screaming but I was fast, each ad one of them I drank dried and I dropped the lifeless body in the ground.

I was just finishing drinking the last drop of blood.

I was in my knees, holding the girl who was laying on my lap as I tilted her head and drank. She let out a bloody scream.

I was now fully covered in blood.

I found myself snapping each one of there necks and shoving my hands trough there skin filling there hears off to make are there Weren't no newborns.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

HARRY POV:

We were running vampire Speed to our house, we were full of so much even though we only killed one human.

We were eager to get to our house to be with our doll.

As we reached the steps of our house we were talking about how we loved her so much.

I open the door softly in case she was asleep

Babe were her-HOLLY SHIT" I yelled as I stare at the place.

We rushed inside

And our eyes widen in horror

The place was a wreck, the couch flopped over the table broken in half and blood all over the place, it smell like Coraline blood

CORALINE , BABE WHERE ARE YOU" I yelled angrily

WERE NOT KIDDING CORALINE" Louis and the guys yelled.

We ran upstairs to find half of the curtain ripped in her room, and a pile of blood in the floor.

I sniff the air only to smell Coraline scent mixed with another scent. A vampires.

We we angry, worried and depressd as we screamed and broke every single furniture

We were going to give up when we heard a bloody scream in the wood

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we heard

We turn around to stare at each other

It must be the. Vampire who killed our girl" Zayn said crying frantically

Tears streamed down our eyes like never before , we were making a river with our tears

We Ran outside the house, and ran to the smell of blood.

Or eyes were red and our fangs came out, as we ran as fast as we could to the direction of the scream.

YOU BASTAR-" I gasped before finishing my sentence when we reach there

The guys tears stopped and was replaced by anger, worried, pain, and frighten

Because I front of us stood Coraline, with blood dripping out her mouth, and red eyes , her tank top was ripped Half way, almost giving us a look at her breast

Dry blood, and fresh blood mixed in her skin

We stare at the floor two find 4 lifeless bodies

Our eyes widen as we saw them dried out, with broken necks and a whole in there chest with no heart.

We turns round to see Coralien, her hand were holding a heart, as she stare at us .

She let the heart dropped to the floor, and ran to us.

She Hugged is desperately crying and sobbing like never before.

Well what we never wanted her to be happen..

She was now one of us..

But she was different

You could see it in her eyes..

She was more deadly..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 1 44
"The Prophecy is true." two hybrids, four guys, and one love story. Liana is just trying to get through high school without people finding out abou...
465K 14.5K 76
[MATURE AUDIENCES](Editing Stage) A 19 year old girl named Veronica Adams takes a walk through the woods and ends up seeing a vampire and she bites h...
25.1K 1.6K 32
"Hunters and Werewolves don't mate... do they?" Avery Williams lived in the lines of 'kill' or 'get killed'. Why would she get killed? Well, one, she...
4K 150 23
There was a Prophecy told by a wise man centuries ago. The person will be reborn in this world and will face many hardships. He/she will make a deal...