Control

~*~ HARRY P.O.V~*~

I carried her bridal style to our house. Tears forming in my eyes as I stare down at the beautiful girl who was cursed to live a life like us. It was pass midnight at the wind became warmer giving us a warning that the sun was setting, and we didn't want to be noticed carrying a girl completely full of blood.

The guys ran by my side stealing glances at Coraline, when we go to our house, I immediately ran to the bathroom while the guys tried to clean the house.

I placed Coraline in the bathtub and slowly took her clothe off, carefully not to scratch her newly vampire flesh. I ran the water as it hit her pale body. I scrub the blood of her skin and slowly passed my finger trough her head, and pressed my finger to her scalp as I washed her hair.

When I was done, as I cleaned her up and place her one of my tshirt that reached to her mid thigh.

I walked to her room and layd her down on her bed.

When I reached the first floor, everything was perfect no blood scent that would cause Coraline to go mental, not broken furniture to make it suspicion.

I closed the door after catching a glimpse of the beautiful new born, and then headed down. I sat on the couch that was full with 4 worried lads trying to watch "Toddlers & Tiaras" but failed miserably

I can"t, we d-dint protect her e-enough" Louis stuttered a short tears ran down his cheek.

It was very rare for a vampire to cry, so if a vampire cried for you, consider yourself the most lucky person ever.

It not out fault, we didn't know this was gonna happen"Liam soothed, but we knew he was breaking inside.

I turn around to see everyone shedding rare tears that were traveling down there cheek bones to there necks and vanished as fast as the came.

Silence romed the living room.

As we watched "Toddler & Tiaras"

Waiting for our princess to wake up.

Because even if she more dangerous than a normal vampire.

She will

Always

Be

Our

Princess.

An

Innocent

Princess.

And

That

Won't

Change.

~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~

CORALINE POV:

I fluttered my eyelids open, and looked around the room. I recognized as my room and is signed in relief.

As I stood up, my body felt weird and alive for some reason but I shrugged it away.

I walked slowly around the room, feeling like I was floating. It seems like my sight had gotten better, because I was able to see little webs on the right corner of the wall, I could see feathers flying with the wind, thing I couldn't even heard before I went to sleep. I could hear the low heart beat of a deer and the breath of people.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the horrible nightmare I dreamed.

I dreamed I was turn into a vampire. And that I killed 4 innocent campers, not only that BUT I LITERALLY TOOK THERE HEARTS OFF! God it felt so real.

I open the door slowly and casually went down the stair to come face to face with 5 lads asleep on the couch.

I walked up to Harry, and passed my finger trough his cold skin who now felt warm.

I passed my finger tip trough his cheek bone and whispers " wake up" sunddely his eyes shut up, it felt with fear, he's strong hands gripped my waist, as he harshly pulled me to him gripping me toward his tone chest.

Harry are y-you okay?" I asked as I placed my hands on his shoulder,trying to loosens his grip.

No, no, no please don't move I wanna make sure your okay" he mumbled in my neck

GUYS SHE'S AWAKE" Harry yelled, almost hurting my now sensible ear drums.

The 4 other lad shot up and stare at me quietly as if they were trying to solve a puzzle.

What wrong with you guys,you seem weird, so how was dinner?" I asked as I lays on the there laps.

My now long legs rested on Louis, Niall's and half of zayn's lap as my torso rested on Liam and my head on Harry.

I had this HORRIBLE DREAM GUYS! That i was attacked by a vampire while you were out, and that not the worst part, but that I was turned and I kills 4 humans, it felt so dam real" I said moving my hands all around the place.

CORALINE" Liam said softly

It wasn't a d-" I cut him by my eyes widening, I felt my eyes change color but I ignored it, I was just being paranoid.

I slowly lifted half my torso off there laps, and turn to see outside the window

I heard a heartbeat, I loud and healthy hear eat. I heard there breath, slowly as if not caring about anything.

Coraline take deep breath" Liam soothed as he reached for my shoulder

But something snapped inside me, and i set out.

I froze as I watched the human hiking not so far from our house.

The thing that I crave to eat, was a human.

In a flash I had him pinned in a wall, and my gums burned as I felt 2 sharp fangs, come out.

In no time I dug in his neck , and drank the red fluid that went up and down his vein.

I dropped his lifeless body and snapped his heart out of his delicate dead skin.

Blood dripped from the sides of my mouth, as I lowers my eyes to see my long pale legs, and what caught my eyes.

Was not that my skin was basically white as snow

But my once short strawberry hair, was now long to my waist, and white.

My hair

Was

White.