Tragic

I ran and ran with my new found brother. Even though there was still something that didn't seem right about him.

It just that the circumstances in how we met and a bunch of other irreverent stuff that didn't fit in. I stare at him from the corner of my eye, focusing on his eyes.

It had a glint of revenge. And it send a warning through my whole system.

My eyes widen and changed color. He was using my vulnerable state for advantage.

With out warning I flew to him and trashed him to a tree.

His breath hitched , and his eyes widen as he came in contact with the tree.

"YOU THINK IM STUPID MY DEAR BROTHER" I yelled sarcastically saying "brother"

His eyes widen with fear as he tried to get away.

"NEVER I MEAN NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A BROKEN GIRL" I said as I claw my nails to his bare skin making him help.

"Beware the broken hearted girl " I said smiling "I love you dear brother" I said laughing.

My eyes flashed a green color as my hair began flying around the place. He screamed as he trashed around, and slowly the roots of the plants began growing there way to his body, holding him down, I grinned. As I controlled the plants slowly.

"Why" I asked lowly and sadly

"I had to kill you. And your vulnerability would have helped me if it wasn't for you messing up my plan" he spit out as he chocked on his blood, the plants tugging his body tightly, killing him.

Anger flared trough me as I smiled
" we'll then, now it's mine turn to take advantage" I whispered as I made the plants go through his mouth and eyes killing him completely. I let his slowly dying body to the ground.

And straighten my cape. And began walking again.

As I walked I started feeling a surge of loneliness go through my body.

This is what was in store for me.
I would have to just accept it.

______________

8 months later.

___

Harry POV:

8 months 7 minutes and 56 seconds since Coraline left.

We sat in a circle in Florida. The sun was out and the only thing that could lighten us was a flaming fire burning up in the middle of everyone.

The flames would have warm out skin but sadly we don't feel anything.

I shifted my gaze to Niall who slowly rolled the sand through his toes and his hand grabbed fistful of sand. His damp hair laid messily over his head, his lips in a straight line and his eyes with nothing but sadness. It's was like a black hole.

Zayn was playing with his nails as he hummed and poked the fire with the stick and Louis and Liam just stared ahead like if Coraline all of a sudden came walking toward us.

But they been like this. Since she left.

And me. I sat down on the cold sand my jeans rolled up and my shirt sleeves ripped, I smiled at the stars that laid clearly and marvelous on the dark sky.

A million constellations.

I smile to think that if Coraline was
here she would lay in her back her white hair falling beautifully in her face as she furrows her eyebrows and talked about every shape the starts made.

"We're not gonna find her" I heard niall mutter as he dig his fingers in the sand.

The guys turn to him as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Niall I promised you we will f-" I was cut by a pile of sand hitting my face.

"I'm not a little kid anymore" Niall kicked the sand angrily and sadly.

"I won't believe anymore. I'm not the little kid who fantasize over Santa. I know the truth" he whispered

"And to you what ta hell do you think is true?" I spat as my eyes darken

"That were not gonna find her. Come one harry, she could be anywhere by now. Or she could be-" he let out a breath

"She could be dead"

I grimaced and stood up.

" how can she be fucking dead she's a Coraline for god sake. For Christ sake Niall were gonna find her" I spat venously.

"Anything can happen" he whispered

The same words Coraline said every time.

I looked up at the stars as a tear slid down.

I fell on my knees and sob.

"Your right your right Irish" I spoked softly using Coraline nickname making him flinch.

Zayn pated my back as he whispered nice things but I heard the uneasiness in his voice.

"Your right. She's gone"

We stood up and walked away, our feet feeling the sand as we looked at my side and imagine Coraline skipping her white hair hitting her rosy cheeks, we looked back at the ocean as we kept on walking . Leaving Coraline behind. Leaving her behind. She was gone. We couldn't even feel our connection anymore.

What could we do? If she was gone.

She was gone.

____________________

This is just the last thing that had happen next chapter UGGG maybe time has passed arleady.

WHO KNOWS?