Manan Second Generation

De aff-sa

A completed love story of manik and nandini and married each other happily. The next generation will be taken... Mais

Character Sketch
Character Sketch_2
Episode_1
Episode_2
Episode_3
Episode_4
Episode_5
Episode_6
Episode_7
Episode_8
Episode_9
Episode_10
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion (part_2)
Episode_11
Episode_12
Episode_13
Episode_15
Episode_16

Episode_14

248 23 7
De aff-sa

Unknown person..,
History Repeat again.,

After this ahana didn't come out of her room lock herself in room others was worried for her but she took her medicine and rest herself but still thinking about karan.
It been one week karan his in hospital everyone visit him and come but expect ahana even karan got to know about ahana new habits he thought to know it once he is discharged to mansion.

After One Week..,

Malhotra Elder's Outfit

Today the day karan got discharged to house he came inside saw his family members waiting he smile he was about to enter he heard a big shout from his dadi and nani.

Karan_Oh god dadi and nani I got scared.
Nyenoika_stop there don't step in.
Manik_oh come on mom he is already tired saying us to wait.
Ishati_oh god my dear beta wait for two minutes. (Then riva came with aarti plate seeing it nandini smile she give to nyenoika who came near them and smile)
Nandini_So this is your plan?

Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra outfit

Prachi_yes hereafter no evil eyes should come on my karan.
Ishati(turn to ayaan) _Come on join your family.
Ayaan_Come on nani why me? Karan who came from that hospital I am fit and fine here.
Nyenoika_yeah beta you are fine but after so many days the family had been reunion so join.
Manik_oh come on monkey don't act so much. (Ayaan went and stand behind nandini who kiss his forehead then they took aarti for them and welcome them inside and came karan settle down and others to sat down)
Aabir_Finally you came bro without you it was boring.
Karan_Seriously? I thought aanya will fulfill my place? (Aanya blush but hide it but others saw)
Aabir_yeah she was with me but still as a elder brother I missed you.
Rudra_Expect me you will give everyone respect am I right.

Mr. Rudra Abhimanyu Thakur Outfit

Nick_when do younger siblings give us respect?
Anna_always teasing even she not here.
Nick_oh come on I am saying the universe truth.
Manik_Isn't you are damaging bella alot? (He raised his eye brow Nick give a 😁😁)
Nick_I am saying the fact dadda!
Karan_where is ahana? Is in her room?
Ranbir_yes! Don't know what happened to her.
Karan_because your daughter is guilty for my Situation even I explain her it's not her fault.
Manik(to cabir) _Did you find out who did this?
Cabir_It's a local grooms did which they got lakhs of money.
Navya_Lakhs of money means who did it?
Cabir_Yeah I have informed the police officee they are searching for it. (Karan don't get good vides stand up from his place everyone look him)
Nandini_Karan you are weak where are you going?
Karan_To see your princess and make her normal. (He went to her room everyone to follow him then knock ahana room)
Ahana(shout inside the room) _Mumma I am not hungry plz go away.
Prachi_Beta karan got discharged he came will not come to meet your jaan?
Ahana(while crying) _ He came?(Listening her voice they got to know she is crying karan signal aanya)
Aanya_Ahana are you crying babes? (But they didn't get response prachi was with tears and scared)
Aanya(again try) _Ahana are you there? (But they didn't hear her response)

Ms. Aanya Dhruv Vedant Outfit

Karan_Guys break the door right now. (Ayaan, rudra, aabir and Nick four of them kick the door it got broke they immediately went inside saw ahana who was having knife in her hand kept in her wrist was about to cut everyone was shock karan run immediately to her hold her hand and throw the knife and slap her everyone was shock ahana look down in tears)
Ranbir(shout) _what is this ahana? Why you did this?
Prachi(crying) _You want to leave us soon?
Ahana(crying) _Ma....... (But she can't complete her sentence sat down while crying nandini went and hug her)
Nandini_Princess what happened? Say us na beta?
Mukti_Is this about karan see he is fit and fine nothing happened. (Ahana look karan who was numb and tears look ahana)
Ram_ahana beat say us what happened? Why you are crying?
Sara_what act is this ahana? Why you did this? (But she was continue crying)

Ms. Sara Dhruv Vedant Outfit

Dhruv_First make her sit in bed and give water. (They did it she was continue look down which irritate karan alot)
Nick_Ahana plz say us what happened?
Karan(shout) _Why can't you open your mouth Ms. Ahana Kholi. (This scared ahana the tears were rolling)
Manik_Karan control your anger she will say when she want now leave her alone.
Riva_But chacha....
Karan_he is right riva let give her time.
(Everyone was about to go out but stop when ahana hold manik shirt tightly everyone look her manik smile and sat behind her and cared her hair)
Manik_Want something princess? (Hearing princess she immediately hug him)
Ahana_Dadda after I came to home as karan said I took rest three days before I got a message and call that if I obey him he will not hurt karan he sending me to love him back he is one who try to kill karan this three days it was hell for me. (Everyone was shock karan and others thought it was Lisa but ahana message made them confuse)
Nick_Atleast you can say us na?

Mr. Nick Leister Outfit

Ahana(crying)_I thought to say to papa but then I got a video of a girl who made been raped he tag if I say someone he will do this to me Or my sisters I got scared I ask what he want he said only said want me start to send ugly video's then I thought karan is important I thought to kill my self then no problem will come. (She cried hugging manik and ranbir who was numb alone with karan others was also shock)
Dhruv_Ahana beta did you know who is it?
Abhi_Ahana you have any doubt? I mean someone who will do this?
Ahana(look karan) _Varun!

Ms. Ahana Ranbir Kholi Outfit

(Listening it youngest was shock and angry)
Anna_Bloody idiot (turn to karan) Do something why you are silent?
Karan(turn to Nick) _say Jack to find out about varun and his family I need all the fucking information about him say him to report me immediately in hour. (With this he kiss ahana forehead and went from there others was shock look Nick)
Nandini_what he mean Nick? It's different voice who is he?
Nick_Nandini ma the time you will know everything. (He to left from there while calling someone others look each other shock)
Nandini_Ahana you take rest nothing will happen.
Navya_riva, aanya and sara be with her. (Both of them nod anna went behind Nick and karan others to left the room leaving crying ahana she immediately hug riva,aanya and sara and cried)
Aanya_Don't worry ahana nothing will happen.
Ahana(sobbing)_No karan is not talking with me.
Riva(give her water) _Listen bhai is not angry with you okay don't stress yourself.

Mr. Riva Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Sara_Sleep as you are still weak.
Ahana_after this can I talk with karan will he talk with me?
Sara_He will talk now sleep! (They made her sleep this was seen by ranbir and manik who was staring at crying face of ahana)
Manik(look ranbir) _we will find out soon.
Ranbir_History is repeating again. (He went from there leaving manik in the pool of thought)

Manik pov

Not this time Ranbir I will leave them to destroy me I will somehow protect my family for this only my karan stay away from us wait and watch Will face the real Monster. But karan? Who is he? I know he and Nick is hiding something which is fishy I should find out soon now my first priority is ahana and her safety.

Pov end

He turn to leave but saw karan who was angry sitting in the balcony he was about to go to him but saw nandini going to him he smile and stand behind the door.

Nandini_What happened bady?
Karan(kept his hand on her lap) _I don't know mumma I am doing right or wrong.
Nandini_Want to share anything? (Karan look nandini but can't say anything look down nandini smile seeing it)
Nandini_When you want to say or share you can say to me Or your dad who is always there for you but remember one thing don't go in wrong path now you have responsibility of ahana who love you to the core of her heart.
Manik(Who came behind them) _ And don't be angry on her she loves you alot so what she did this to save you.
Karan_Always you guys are supporting her as prachi ma said spoiling her.
Nandini_Oh god karan listen she have gone through it you know right when she saw a girl been raped she was crying for her and our ahana is strong but she have a guilty so what she did this.
Karan_ma but you know if we didn't come she may be leave me and you guys.
Manik_Stop thinking negatively nothing happened to her she is safe now.

Mr. Manik Malhotra outfit

Nandini_Now go and take rest as you are not cure fully.
Karan_No ma I am fi.... (Before she would finish nick came there and saw three of them)
Nick_Sorry for disturbing you guys.
Manik_oh come on Nick nothing like that just saying him to rest.
Nick_They came waiting for you. (Karan nod he look manik and nandini)
Karan_Ma actually I need two guest room clear.
Nandini_Sure beta but who is coming?
Karan_two of my friends they may be staying here for some day is that okay?

Mr. Karan Manik Malhotra outfit

Manik_We are okay with it they can stay how much days they want.
Karan_thanks now nick lets see that idiot's. (Both of them went from there)
Nandini_Manik is not history is repeating again. (Nandini turn and saw manik who was seeing Karan)
Manik_This time I will not make same mistake jaan.
Nandini(shock) _Are you going to involve again?
Manik (smirk, turn to her) _Should finish this game and find out what he is up to. (Nandini was not happy with this decision but nod manik came and kiss her forehead both of them went down saw everyone standing then saw two members standing there)
Karan_Now who would like to explain? (Sim 1 and Sim 2 look Nick who was controlling his laugh then the time anna and ahana came down anna and ahana saw sim 1 and sim 2 anna immediately run to sim 2 and hug him tightly others was shock expect Nick and Karan who smile)
Anna_how are you? I missed you alot.
Sim 2_I to miss you baby and I am fine what about you?
Anna_Yeah I am fine here. (Then both of turn to see whole family watching them)

Ms. Anna Wallace outfit

Karan(shout) _Where is the information both of you?
Ranbir_Relex Karan now only you came from hospital.
Sim 1_Bro we got the information.
Nick_then why the hell you guys didn't say us? Standing like a status?
Sim 2_when you guys leave us to say? Anyways how are you?
Karan_Fine! Now care to explain me clearly.
Sim 1_His name is Varun Singh for his college but his real name Varun Singhania (Before they would continue manik stop them)
Manik_Wait a min Singhania means? Maddy Singhania?
Sim 2_Yes sir! He is son of maddy singhania and have a sister arohi singhania both of them studying in space college Varun is involved in underground race game.
Ayaan_as if you guys didn't involved in it? (Karan glared him ayaan😁😁others laugh)

Mr. Ayaan Manik Malhotra outfit

Karan_why do he need to hide this information?
Sim 1_we just got to know that he want a revenge.
Nick_girlfriend?
Sim2_He is a play boy who play with many girls use them and throw them as tissue paper. (Listening it everyone give a disgusting face ahana was taken back the video, message everything came in her mind she was about to fall but Ranbir catch her)
Ranbir_Are you okay princess?
Ahana_Dad that message is from Varun I am dam sure. (Everyone went near her)
Karan_Are you sure?
Ahana_yeah in that video I saw his tattoo that girl... (The tears were rolling Karan hug her immediately)
Karan_we will teach him the lesson don't worry nothing will happen.
Ahana_you are not angry with me? (With innocent face everyone smile seeing it saw Karan who to smile nod no)
Karan_I can never be angry with my jaan.
Ahana_Sorry everyone I will never do this.
Prachi_It's okay princess now you are back to face everyone in this world. (Ahana nod then turn to sim 1 and sim 2)
Mukti_will not introduced them to us?
Nick_yeah as we forgot he is Jayden Wallace brother of anna. (Anna side hug him so sim2 is name is jayden)
Jayden_nice to meet you guys as I am best friend of Karan.
Nandini_We are also nice to meet you and anna didn't said she have brother?
Anna_I thought to say ma but I never though he would come here.
Jayden_it's your so called brother who said us to come in one hour.
Aabir_then him? (Point at sim 1 who smile)

Mr. Aabir Cabir Dhawan Outfit

Sim 1_Hi I am Jack Taylor nice to meet you aabir. (So sim 1 name is jack)
Aabir(shock) _how do you know me and my name?
Jack_Karan said about everyone to us.
Nandini_That's nice now you guys take rest and come for dinner.
Cabir_Aabir, rudra and ayaan show they room to them.(five of them went to them others to went from there ahana was seeing Karan who was going with Nick while talking girls went to there room.)
___________________________________hope you guys like this episode.
Vote for the story and sorry for late update.

New Character's

Mr. Jayden Wallace

*A successful business man in London.
*now came to mumbai for meeting Karan and Nick.
*Have a secret between him and Karan which will revealed later.
*Elder brother of anna love her alot.
*Best friend of Karan, Nick and Jack.
*members of E_devil in underground car race.
*know as JW.
*Have a girl friend whom he love alot.
*Just to complete his studies in space college.
*Age:23

Mr. Jack Taylor

*A successful business man in London.
*now came to mumbai to meet Karan and Nick have a secret between him and Karan.
*members of E_devil in underground car face.
*know as JT.
*best friend of Karan, Nick and Jayden.
*Have a girlfriend name bella who is Nick sister love her alot.
*Just to complete his studies in space college.
*Age:23

Thank You ❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 542 11
A love story.. Let's see
49.6K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
66.3K 3.3K 29
soo its the sequel part of the first story the curse of my life and ya the story start from the end when nandini died manik start haluucnating her...