TOGETHER -The opposes

By Anniiewritess

✨A girl wanted to be free meets A boy wanted to be kept✨ More

INTRODUCTION
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
Aesthetics
Chapter one - The pov
Ch-2 (TUMBLE TO EACHOTHER)
Ch-3 (The spoony talk)
Ch-4 (Past notion)
Ch-5 (Denial as acceptance)
Ch-6 (Her home)
Ch-8 ( Gathering)
Ch-9 (Strange prattle)
Ch-10 (Minding her rhythms)
Ch-11 (Keen on talks)

Ch-7 (Pleasures)

6 1 0
By Anniiewritess

Mature Content ahead 🔞🔻

Ella's pov

"Wait let me open" he murmured, i don't know why but he's kinda like a gentleman but why is he famous for being mean and cold. I should ask that. But wait if he's famous for being rude and cold then why girls die for him? His money? Maybe. His looks? Probably. His body? Ofcourse.

He goes to gym and I had already seen his Insta page where he posts himself. He also posted his physique and that was fucking attractive. I should compliment him too.

I was in his Maybach which is cool.

"Um can I say something to you?" I inquired

"Yes?" He said softly

"You're kind" I mumbled

"Well--nobody had said this to me, never" he stated

"But you're" I said

"Mmhn, your words mean to me"

I mean to him

he added, one hand on the steering wheel while second on the gear. Looking absolutely hot.

"Well samaksh? What type of girls do you like?" Breath Ella breath i literally risked my life to ask this fucking question. But why did I even asked that? I don't know.

"Um this is a Lil suspicious but anyways I like quite girls who minds her own business" he stated

Um I'm quite the opposite of it well argh anyways. I don't have to impress him nor i want to. It was just my curiosity. I swear cause I don't want to make the atmosphere awkward and silent.

After he answered my question i didn't replied back and went silent for 10mintues. Tf I really want to know his fav colour and his favourite street food. It might be panipuri. Should I ask him? I will ask this question some other day.

Wait should I ask him?... anyways. The silence in the car was getting awkward not for him but for me.

He sped up and i suddenly grabbed his shoulder and closed my eyes because I don't have a habit of being in a car which is fast asf like it's dangerous.

He came back to normal speed and I left his shoulder and made an sudden eye contact.

"Why are you so quit hmm?, maybe because I like quite girl? He stated breaking up the silence

I was silent not because I want to impress him I was silent because I thought that it might be irritating if I continue to yap so much.

"Hey, no you're taking it in a wrong way, focus on driving and don't be delusional mr batman" I gave him a quick nickname as it came in my mind because he don't usually sleep much at night. Lakshya told me this and maybe he saves the city at night. Whatever ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

"Mr batman? Nice nickname, well i want to give you a nickname too, Mrs batman" he smirked

"Hey are you trying to flirt with me" I asked

"Thankyou for noticing ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ" he said

"Shut up" i yelled

"Make me" butterfly wanderd in my stomach, he flirted again just as same as fictional men does, well this was good.

I gave him a glare instead of saying something else in reply. A sudden tiredness hitted me and I was about to fall asleep.

Samaksh's pov

She again slept, lovely how she always sleeps when I'm with her.

I remembered when Vani said that she doesn't sleep around mens because of her past trauma but she fucking slept around me two damn times. Maybe she's comfortable.

Admiring her from my driving seat. Just like a goddess straight from heaven just to melt my heart spritely.

We reach to her house and I was about to wake her up cause I don't want her to be in trouble with her dad again. I still curse her dad every fucking night. Just one, just one time whenever she gave me permission to do something with her dad i will burn him.

I removed her seatbelt and suddenly her breath strick on my face.

Fuck, her lips are so perfect, made for me. Uhh just imagine when I will grab her neck and force her face into mind and will slam my lips onto hers. Fuck fuck fuck
Anyways.

"Ella" i whispered in her ears

"Mm... Samaksh mujhe utha lo" she said in her sleep. Now I'm urging more to pick her up.

(Mm...Samaksh pick me up)

Her voice made me hard as fuck. Ella what the even fuck are you doing to me.

"Ella? Utho" I said so softly. The soft I never said to anyone.

(Ella wake up)

She slowly opened her eyes and i forget to move my face which is so close to hers.

"Samaksh kaha khogye????" She yelled

(Samaksh where are you lost?)

"Uhm h-hat rha hu chilati kyu ho?" I said

(Why are you shouting? I'm moving.)

"Chilau na toh kya arti utaru?" She glared at me and I shifted back.

(What aarti should I perform if not yelling)

I removed my seat belt and got down from the car and opened her side of car door.

No less than a gentleman.

She was still half asleep so i held her hand, her skin was so soft just like a new born baby. Oh well I'm simping so much stfuu.

I dropped her at her house and I'm back for my way to my house I just noticed my cock still being hard as fuck. Just 5 more minutes. I sped up the car and came to my flat.

I removed my shirt and pants and straight went to the bathroom for a shower. I open the shower and the water hitted on my face. When I last saw her I was lost. I feel like I'm drunk without any consumption of alcohol. She's the reason. I will regret this later on but right now I just want pleasure.

Fuck, her eyes, her hairs, her voice, her nature her vibe, her behaviour, her aura. I would spend an eternity to admire her. Her thoughts turned me on and I moved my hands faster.

My pre cum was dripping down. I tightened my grip around my cock and goes faster. Making me done is harder and takes time but fuck. She's manipulative, uh Ella please. I just want to see her rn.

I gripped my cock harder and made my movements fast as fuck. My face was totally up and the water was hitting my face straightly and my second hand was on the wall. I made my movements much faster and the veins on my hands are popping and being more visible.

"Mmh...fuck, Ella" A husky moan came out from my mouth, leaving me in so much pleasure. After a long time. I can definitely say that this day was wholesome.

My thick liquid was dripping down mixing up with water. The warmth after the pleasure made me tired.

I came back from the shower and bumped straight on the bed.

"Amazing, it was amazing" i whispered to myself.

"Hm-hm amazing toh hoga hi ladki Jo dekh li hai" Some one said it from behind and I realised that he was no one other than Athrav. Fuck it, now he'll tease the fuck out of me.

(Hm-hm it'll surely be amazing as you saw that girl)

"Bkl ja na" i cursed at him

(Get out of here, bastard)

"Awaje toh bdi arhi thi kyu? Haina? Fuck, Ella?" he taunted me and I'm definitely not ready to made a comeback other than a cuss word.

(Some voices were coming? Right? Fuck, Ella?)

"Athrav stop" i yelled at him, as I said earlier that he'll tease the fuck out of me without any shame, he's doing the same.

"Why are you even here?" I asked him

"Well I was bored so i thought of visiting you" he answered

"Nice thought, never think it again" I taunted him

He looked up at his Phone and I went to kitchen for some fruits to eat. I don't regret doing it. Yes "that thing" whatever I did in the bathroom, it was worth it for real.

I came back and layed on the bed, Athrav was gone. I don't know why but he has been visiting me these days at night daily. I have to find out what's going now. It'll be something related to a girl according to my observations.

I opened insta and saw a post of Ella in which she was looking so hot.

Breathtaking. I'm craving for her again. She's so perfect. She kept her I'd private maybe because of her dad. But whatever she's so perfect.

I slept saying the last word of the day

She's so perfect

Elora's pov

After last night I was so tired, after Samaksh dropped me to my house I just went to sleep. I woke up at 9 as I took a leave from college for a day.

I was feeling unwell so i looked for thermameter to check the temperature and i found out i got a fever. The temperature was 104.

I got down and told my mom about it. Ruhi and Vani had already gone to college.

"Aram krlo beta, Mai tere liye khana la rhi hu khana kha Lena or jada uchal kud matt Krna" my mom told me as if I'm a toddler.

(Relax, I am getting food for you, eat food and don't go here and there)

"Han mummy thik haiii!!" I said

(Ok mom!!!!)

I got upstairs and picked my phone and a sudden thought came in my mind that There's only 1week left for our plan and I was getting excited but nervous at the same time. But no one is doing things for the plan and discussing. Should I do it? Ofc.

I planned a gathering of all of us whoever are in this plan tomorrow as tomorrow is Sunday so i guess everyone will be free. There's no need to inform Ruhi, Rey and Vani because I'll tell them whenever they'll come back from college. I dialed the number of Lakshya and he picked the my call after 3 rings.

"Hello!" I said

"Yeah?" He replied

"Are you free tomorrow cause I planned a gathering to discuss about our plan and I also have to tell you guys something important too about it" I explained

"Yeah I'm but Samaksh is not free as per my information" he said

"Why?" I asked

"He usually don't take any leave even in weekends. Take festivals as exception." He said

"Oh-ok , tu number dede mujhe uska Mai baat krke dekhti hu agr woh aane ko han karde toh thik hai" I said

(Oh-ok, just give me his number, I'll see if he'll agree to come or not)

"Tu kar rhi hai toh karega hi, dewana Jo hai tera" he whispered something under his breath so i wasn't able to understand it properly.

(If you are calling him then he'll definitely come as he is crazy for you)

"Huh?" I asked

"Nothing, I'm sending you the number, check your inbox" he stated

"Okayy, byeeww" I said, he cuts the call.

He sent me Samaksh's number and I dialed it immediately.

"Hello" i said softly

"Yeah, Mr Anand speaking from xy company"

"Mai, Elora..?" I said

"Hn? What happened? Is something wrong?" He Asked in a concerning tone

"Nothing, I just wanted to inform you about something" I said

"Ok, but why did you called me on my buisness number" he asked

"Ahh I don't knowww...... Lakshya gave me your number so I thought it'll your personal number" i replied

"Oh ok, tell me?" He asked

I explained everything to him and asked him to come Tomorrow if he's free.

"I will" he stated

"You sure? Didn't you have any work or something" I asked nervously

"I'll manage, don't worry" he said and I cut the call after saying bye.

My dad was going after 1week and he already set up extra camera's in the mansion and some more guards came yesterday and he told them to look up to the mansion 24/7 after 1week. So i thought of telling it to everyone as not much time is left.

I checked my savings which I saved back from 4 years.

I have 45000 rupees and i guess it's enough for my own personal expenses, Ruhi and Vani will probably have 5x more savings than me because dad usually gives them money every week.

I'm stressing up for the transport, how will we manage it. I can't give it all to Samaksh, It'll be so expensive I don't think he'll contribute that much for us. Ugh anyways. Everything will happen accordingly and good.

I checked my temperature again at it was less now. But I have to rest any wayy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So yeah.... That's it for today 👀

Tell me if the chapter is short I'll look up to it and ignore those grammatical mistakes please.

Will Samaksh handle the transport and expenses on his own?👀✨

How was the spicy scene? Don't mind because I don't know how to write it properly 😭😭

Will they be able to escape their mansion next week?🙋⁉️

Next chapter will be flirty so be ready👀👻

2200 words+

Bye byeee!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 10 14
Enemies to lovers Slowburn
6.3K 220 12
Have you ever had to make a choice? One that you knew would hurt not only you but so many others you loved, that it would never be forgiven? Not so l...
15.9K 919 13
He looked like her like he just realized what love is.
30.4K 908 23
𝘼 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.