Dreaming - 2

By Yagna13

This is the sequel of Dreaming! More

Recap
The Legend Of The Black Wolf!
2. The Mother!
The Curse!
The Reunion
The Escape!
Her Pain!
The Other Side
The Reason
The Doubts & The Stories
End Of Searching!
My Love?
The Kiss
The Lessons
Kill Him!
The Truth!
The Curse Of Maya!
Finally!
The Dream!?
The Take Over!
The Twist!
The Plan
Who Is She?!
The Crystal Cave!
My Mother!
The Whole Story!
Theeya And Netra!
End Isfe?
The Tattoo!
The Babies!
Babies Gone?!
Oh, No, Adhiyan!
Gone Forever!
The Escape!
What's Next?
The Travel
Theeya's Side
Witnessing The Love
The Distrust
The Anger and Agony
Friends Or Rivals?
His Mate!
The Preparation
The Real Goddess?!
Finding Her!
Amortal World!
Destroy, Monster!
The Memory Bank
Repent!
The EarthQuake
The Legend Of The Black Wolf
The Real Reason!
His Intentions
Getting To Know The Truth
The Tricks and Chirps!
The Black Hole!
The Blue Bird!
Is It Her End?

The Origin Of The Tattoo

20 2 0
By Yagna13

Amaran reached the Savants' planet along with the Siddar. Amaran was astonished to see the high-end technology in the city. Huge buildings, skyscrapers made of glass, artificial light sources, etcetera made him awe. But his face immediately turned into pity and sorrow as soon as he saw the people living there. Their bones were peeking out of their skin and blood was oozing out of their torn skin. The scorching sun was frying the planet. Their skin sizzled as they came into sunlight. Amaran felt the sun too but the Siddar took him to the shades of concrete buildings. There were no greens as far as he could see.

"These people look like they need help. How can they help me?" Amaran asked the question that he genuinely thought.

"They are reaping what they sowed. They disrespected nature and nature is now punishing them. But it had a side effect. The direct UV rays from the sun have altered their brain function. It is practically melting their brains in a slow pace and in the process making them all special in one way or another. They have vast knowledge of time and future." The Siddar told him and took him to the room where the savants were waiting for them.

"Welcome, ayya! Come in!" They welcomed the Siddhar warmly and also gave friendly smiles to Amaran.

"There is a long story that you need to know!" A lady from the savants told Amaran as soon as he sat down on a chair.

"All I need to know is how to break the curse on my people."

"She is regretting the curse that she had given you, Amara. But that curse is your freedom. You are no longer tied to her. Nature made her give that curse to you to break the bond between you two. Also you are her curse breaker too! Everything happens for a reason, remember?"

"I am her curse breaker?"

"Yes, she is cursed by her own people. When you meet her next time, she will be free of her curse."

"So Maya will be free of her curse but what about Amaya? She is my mate now. I feel terrible to have turned my back on her."

"Don't be! Your soul is too pure to be with her. She had her time with you without any interruptions. When it was time for her to let you go, she acted against the wishes of nature. She continued to pursue you when Maya was created to become your mate. If she had not interfered in Maya's life, nature's plan would have not been interrupted. Everything that has happened since then is a disaster."

"But how could nature expect her to let me go when all she had was my love?" Amaran asked. He still felt like it was nature's fault that it made two women to be his mate. His heart moved towards Amaya every time he heard about her love for him. How high must she regard her love for him that she disregards nature's orders? He respected her and fell in love with her all the more.

"It is what it is, Amara. No one can question eternity! Your soul is special. You are one of a kind!"

"But how?"

"Your soul is created when an angel died. There are many angels in the vast emptiness. Each angel has millions of stars and many life bearing planets. We are both in one angel but on different planets. All the angels are connected to The Eternity. Only siddhars of high regard are allowed to travel to all the angels as they please. Every learning siddhars who have mastered their kundalini yogam can travel within an angel to all the life-bearing planets. Everyone else like you and me are locked in a particular planet. There was an angel once which had planets with advanced technology people. Their technology and science hurt all the life bearing planets. Their sixth sense ended many nature's treasures and creatures. The Eternity's light started to diminish, threatening the existence of all other angels. The angel could not bear the atrocities of its people anymore and sacrificed its own life to stop them from hurting The Eternity anymore. The sacrifice of the angel is taken as the highest form of sacrifice. Eternity blessed the angel to be one with the eternity but the angel refused and asked for something else." The lady kept talking and Amaran was listening to it very keenly.

"What did the angel ask for?"

"The angel asked to become a soul that would help The eternity forever. You are that soul, Amaran. Your wish was granted and you became the soul mate of a super power. You were supposed to bring balance to Theeya to make her function efficiently. Eternity gave her 1000 years to balance herself. When she refused to balance herself and continued to kill lives in the name of love, eternity was pushed to create Maya to end her selfishness. You were assigned as Maya's mate to bring balance to her. Theeya's mistake resulted in the creation of Maya. But she refused to step down. She killed you when you were with Maya making her wobbly and forget the purpose of her birth. It is all entirely Theeya's fault. She submerged herself into you and your love. She has to be stopped. She will be stopped by the third superpower."

"Third superpower? Don't tell me that I am going to be her mate also!" Amaran said hurriedly and the lady smiled warmly at him.

"Now that your bond between you and Maya is severed, all you have to worry about is severing your ties with Theeya aka Amaya. You will have a loving mate in the future. She will be the answer to all your problems. She is going to be the answer to all of the problems. When she comes to you, you will know in your heart that she is the one for you. She will take you to places that you have not known existed. She will help you cut your ties with Theeya. She will bring balance to eternity."

"When is it going to happen? What should I do now?"

"It will happen 1000 years from now."

"But how will I be alive for so long?"

"You will be reborn as the same black wolf. You will give Maya peace. You will help the third superpower to give Theeya peace by ending her pain of losing you."

"Whatever reasons you give me, I still feel Amaya did nothing wrong except to love me deeply. How is love wrong? Isn't it a basic need in life? What kind of life would we live if there is no love?"

"Love is the base of life. You are right. But what Theeya has for you is not love, it is obsession. She would do anything to get to you. She doesn't care how many others' love and life are spoiled because of it. That is selfishness. Theeya is supposed to bring destruction. She must be the one that upholds righteousness. Maya is supposed to save lives and she must have fierceness and conscience. Theeya lacks self-righteousness when it comes to you and Maya lacks fierceness! But Maya has a conscience to feel her wrongdoings and repent for them. Whereas Theeya lacks it big time."

"Maybe you are right. How is it her fault when she is made that way?"

"Nobody is made a particular way, Amaran. It is the environment and the way of living that molds a soul to fit in. I can see you are feeling pity for her."

"I do! It is not pity, it is guilt. I promised my loyalty to her but when I saw Maya, I completely was smitten. I was naturally drawn to her. I lied to Amaya's face and even yelled at her when she pointed out the obvious. I let her get punished for my mistake. I failed to keep my promise."

"You were naturally drawn to Maya because she is your mate. You promised your loyalty to Theeya because you felt her fit to be the leader of your tribe. Anyways, in your point of view, you are right. You failed to keep your promise. It truly adds an advantage to Theeya."

"How!?"

"To lessen your guilt, make a statue of Theeya in your place. Ask your followers to worship her. The collective prayers you offer to her will give her enough energy to survive without extracting pain from others. She would not meddle with Maya's work if she gets enough power from your prayers. By doing this, you are stopping her from making further mistakes and thus saving her from further punishments." The lady told him for which Amaran nodded his head. He felt his agitated heart calm down. He was determined to help her.

"I have a doubt. How would I remember everything that has happened here in this birth when I am reborn? Or don't I need to remember anything?"

"We will help you have a tattoo of everything that has happened for so long, Amaran. When you are reborn as the black wolf, you will be born with this tattoo. At the right time, this tattoo will refresh you of all these memories." Aatral, the leader of the Savants told him.

Amaran and the Siddar stayed there until the next celestial event that connected Savant's planet to earth. They came back to earth after getting that tattoo done. It was already more than a century passed on earth when they returned back. As soon as he came, he started building the big statue of Theeya. He named her Kolli Paavai after the name of their hills. He told his tribe to worship her. He told the new generation the story of the black wolf and that it was the love of the Kolli Paavai that gave them this new life. He twisted the story a little so that people would think that Kolli Paavai is the moon goddess. He wanted his people's heartfelt prayers for her and hence altered the story to fit his requirements.

He died of old age on earth! As time went on, just like he anticipated, his tribe thought that the Kolli Paavai was the moon goddess and kept worshiping Theeya. He was reborn once but was killed by Maayon and then Maayon made sure he would never be born again for 900 years. Nature tricked Maayon by making Ellavan and Kathiravan twins thus Adhiyan was born!

When Adhiyan hit puberty, he got his wolf! A pitch black wolf with blue eyes. But by that time, Maayon was long gone to the Ardhanari planet. He was sulking in his own sorrow of losing his daughter and the love of his wife. His wife had completely hated him for what he had done to her family. She was devastated that she lost her baby. He could not come back to earth to end Adhiyan. But when he was ready, he got to know that his daughter was with Adhiyan and Adhiyan got more powerful by absorbing the power of the Thirai maram. Maayon's magic and tricks were rendered useless against Adhiyan.

Netra was taken by Sivagami Paati to Kilchi in Punjab. Sivagami thought that Maayon was a threat to Netra and hence tried to protect her with a cloaking spell. Poor her, she didn't know that Netra is a super power and no one can find her unless she decides to show up. When Netra came to Kolli Hills, it was her desire to be in the place that showed her to Maayon.

The advancement in human science threatened Maayon to visit earth. So he decided to bring Netra to him using his manipulations. He knew that Netra had not yet realized anything about herself and hence it was easy for him to manipulate her using his ring that she wore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 20.3K 110
[18+] A Lycan's favourite meal is a fresh virgin mortal. If you dare visit the Onyx Lycan Nightclub in Dire Wolf City, it's just a matter of time bef...
18.2K 762 10
When a mysterious red wolf shows up the other werewolves start to question their history. What happened centuries ago can only be found out from one...
3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...