Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.59

498 69 20
By ButterFly_707_

-----------------------------------------------------------
● TARGET: 57+ VOTES, 10+ COMMENTS.

● This chapter is bit boring but I hope you still like this.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME: Dhal Jaun Main

It's 10 in the morning and finally she wakeup. She start looking here and there with her half open eyes. Rubbing her eyes she start going towards her bathroom but suddenly her head start spanning. She lay down and again slept while rubbing her head.

After like 1 hour she wake up again and after Showering she start going downstairs. She makes lemonade as her head is aching so badly.

I know you all must be confused that..
Where is Adi?
So, he is resting in his room as Ms.sharama didn't let him sleep whole night. Whole night she start giggling out of nowhere so Advik was awake because he is scared of her.😌

She start watching TV just then her eyes Landed on phone. Picking that up she switch on the phone. Switching on the phone she saw this wallpaper...

(Did you guys remember this pic?🤔)

She start remembering who are they? But suddenly she remembered in this village phones are not allowed. So, this phone must be Advik's family.

In curiosity she open the phone and for her shock there is no lock.

And 2nd pic come infront of her.

( Remember this pic?)

Suddenly her eyes see something unexpected which is her ring finger there is also same ring as that pic.

Her eyes widened when she noticed that girl hand is her hand.

The big question is HOW?

May be that was someone else's hand. She mumbled to make herself clear.

But I also have mole on my forefinger just like in this picture.

Shooking her thoughts away she open gallery and see this...

Meera- when did I wore this saare? I don't have this saare.

She starts swapping the pics. Her mind stopped working there is so many pics of her like it's her phone.

But she don't have phone, so how?

Is Advik's family knows my real identity?- That one question is running in her head.

Her finger stopped on one particular pic...

She and Advik? How?

She again start scrolling.....

Her hands start shaking after looking at their kissing pic.

Throwing phone away she start looking here and there.

Meera- Ho..how? These pics? Hugs? Cuddles? Kisses? Who are you Advik? Wh..what is our relationship? I ca..can't re..remember any..anything. WHY?

She start giving her mind a pressure to remember her real identity. Standing up she starts walking towards kitchen to drink some water to cool herself down.

But before that she sits in the corner when some blurred face start echoing in her mind. Sitting in corner she rested her head on her keens and hide her face with her hands tears starts rolled down.

And lastly she becomes unconscious in corner of the room.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Not finding her in village Advik comes to her home and saw her unconscious body.

Advik- NIYA.

He shouted. Placing her head on his leg he start rubbing her hands but nothing is working on her. Hearing Advik's shout his family come there running.

Advik- CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE.

He again shout.

Vikram- We are in village. We need to find Dr here.

Their eyes becomes widened in worries. Om, vansh, Vikram runs from there to find Dr. While Advik lay her down on sofa.

It's been 2 hours doctor is checking on her. All of them are sitting in hospital's corridor.

Advik is walking here and there. Divya is crying in varun's arms. Sonya is at home with children. Other friends are at hospital with advik. Their parents just reached at hospital 30 minutes back.

After sometime Dr come out.

Dr- Come to my cabin.

Advik is very scared just by thinking what Dr wants to say.

Varun,Divya and Advik sits infront of the Dr.

Dr- I already warned you all that don't pressure her to remember about her real identity. I already warned you to don't told her anything about her real identity it can risk her health.

Advik- But we never mentioned about her lost memories.

Yes, first advik and all of them make their mind to make her gained her memories back but one day Dr Warned them that it can risk her health. So, they stopped.

Dr- But she just had panicked attack. I think your presence are pressurized her mind to think about her past. This is not a good sign it can make her health more worse.

Holding her hand softly he is sitting there from last 3 hours. His mind is fully messed up.

Advik- I don't know what to do Angel? You heard that right what that Dr said that our presence are not good for your health. But I can't live without you. How can I leave you? You are my Niya, my Pungi or jaha Niyati hogi wahi uska Advik hoga. But what about your health? I can't risk your health. Sho...Should I le..leave y...

His voice betrayed him. Fresh tears start rolling down which Landed directly on her palm.

Advik- I need answer Niya. I'm warning you just give me a damn answer. What should I do? I need your comfort like always. You know that right you are my everything from the day you enter in my life then how can I even think about living without you. In teenage you always protect me but here see, I'm sitting here being fully helpless.

Why you took that bullet? Why always it's you who protect me? I used express my love but you just proved your love without any word. I cn..can't Angel. I'm tired now. I want to sleep in your arms. I want our arguments over small small things, I want to play guitar again Angel. I want to see your that smile when you smile, your eyes shine. When you looked at me your eyes sparkled.

I want you to hear my heartbeats just like before. I need you Angel, I really need you. I just need simple life. You, me and our small family. Is this so much to asked for?

Resting his head on their joined hand he was pouring all his heart out which is always in his heart and never shared with anyone. His Tears and sobbing are telling the world that what TRUE LOVE is.

His bhai and bhabhi heard his talk. Not able to control anymore Divya left from there sitting on bench she start crying. Varun sits behind her start cresses her hairs.

Divya- They bo..both suffered so mu...much. Why is god testing them? I can't see them like this Varun. I can't.

Wiping his own tears he embrace her softly and start rubbing her back.

Not for a second Advik leaves Niyati's side.

It's been 8-9 hours. Advik's father forcefully send him home to fresh up. He freshened up quickly and about to live but see niyati's home is unlocked so he closed the door but his eyes Landed on his phone.

Taking his phone he open the phone and saw his gallery is open and his and niyati's kissing pic come infront of his eyes which his friends secretly clicked.

Advik- IS this the reason?

Without wasting any time he reached at hospital. he was about to open the room door and saw everyone is standing outside with worried face.

Advik- What happened? Is my Niya ok?

Vikram- She gained her conscious back jus...

Rubbing his face he entered in her room fully ignoring his family's warning.

His feets stopped after looking at her who is sitting on bed with her head low.

Nurse- Please Mr.Rathod Wait outside of the room.

Hearing Mr.rathod she looked up and saw him who is standing in the corner like a baby.

Dr- It's ok, we are already done. She is fine but she needs rest.

Advik is hearing but his eyes is still lost in her eyes. Dr and Nurse leave him alone with niyati.

He want to hold her but he is afraid about her reaction. Taking long breath she said while shuttering.

Niyati- Jab mere Puchka ko meri zaroorat ho or uski Pungi uska sath na de aesa kabhi ho sakta hai?

Like he is alive just to hear her this sentence. His breath stucked in his throat. Tears rolled down, his body start shaking. Before he comes to her, door opens and all the family members and friends come inside.

Suresh- Why are you crying Advik?

Niyati- Di..dida.

Her one word is enough to let them know the reason behind his tears.

Divya- Chh..chhoti you remember me?

Niyati- Yes Dii.

Hugging her tightly Divya start crying like there is no tomorrow, tears also left from niyati's eyes feeling safe in her didn't arms after so long.

Divya- How...how a..are you chho...chooti?

Niyati- I'm ok dida. How are you? And whe ..where is yo..your mini vers...version?

Divya- I think she is your mini version more than mine.

She said and laughed when Pari's features comes in her mind.

It's been 30 Mintues they all meet her with tears in their eyes. But Advik is still standing in the corner without saying anything with tears in his eyes.

Pari- MASI..

Here comes Pari while running. Laughing at her make her sit on bed start cresses her hairs.

Pari- Hello Masi. I'm Pari.

Niyati- Hii Pari. I'm your Masi..Niya Masi.

They start talking suddenly Pari said.

Pari- Masi you are so beautiful just like chachu's Angel.

Hearing about Advik They all looked at corner where he is standing.

Vikram- Pari let's go. Masi needs rest.

Pari- Take care Masi.

Kissing on Niyati's cheek she start walking. All of them start walking outside to give them their privacy.

And finally broke the silence.

Niyati- Baho me nhi loge hame?

He just shook his head while sobbing. Spreading her hands she again said slowly.

Niyati- Please, Hame apni baho me le lo.

Walking towards her he bend down at her level. With shaking hand he touched her cheek. Feeling his touch she closed her eyes and more tears rolled down.

Coming closer to him she just wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him softly.

With shaking hand he start caressing her hairs. Not controlling anymore he pulled her up and hugged her back while sobbing hardly in her crook of neck.

Their family and friends can heard their sobbing from outside which is very loud.

Advik- M..my Ni..Niya.

He sutter he feels peace just by calling her his. Finally he called her by her name.

Advik- On..only MI.. mine.

Niyati- ye..yes only yo..yours.

She throat becomes dry because of so much crying.

Niyati- Ad..advik, WA...Water.

Breaking the hug he make her drink water while looking at her puffy eyes. His eyes are also puffy just like her.

Laying behind her they cuddle, both are silent. Their presence is enough to make their heart and mind a calm.

He was stocking her hairs while she is hearing his heartbeats which isn't a normal becuase her so close to his heart after so many years.

Placing her hand on his heart she rubbed that place and kissed there.

After so many prayers and sleepless night finally she is in his arm. AS A NIYATI SHARMA.

》 SAY BYE TO MEERA GUYS.

》If you want to see Advik's gallery. Go and check it out on my insta reel. I already posted reel.

》IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
788K 46K 56
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
158K 6.9K 53
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
311K 25.6K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...