The Sinner's Princess

By author_daisy

DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable... More

Dedication
Characters (edited)
Prologue (edited)
1. Our Life
2. Lily
3.Hacked
4. Tempting
5. The Stalker
5. Warned
6. Drugged
7. Unexpected Marriage Proposal
8. Married
9. Wedding Night
10. The Journey Begins
11. The Stolen Kiss
12. My Husband is mysterious
13. The First Date
14. None of Your Business
15. Touch Me
16. Never be the same
17. Caged Bird
18. Tangled between lies?
20. He's a Mafia!!!!!!
21. The Secrets
22. Annoying brother in law
23. Her anger
24. Burning desires
25. Are you hiding something??
26. The Psychopath
27. The gift
28. An Intruder
29. Kai's Princess
30.Brother V/S Husband

19. I trust you

3.7K 278 13
By author_daisy

The d day arrived...

Time flies so quickly, that it was a blink ago when Prity was roaming around the streets of Delhi, hands in hands with Aastha, hang out every weekends and explored Delhi.....

It was tough saying goodbye to own country not knowing when will they return again. Maybe months, years or a whole decade....

The flight was on early morning, 12 hours of journey and on top of that how will they take Rufus with them.

When Rayan claimed himself as the richest man alive, Prity should've believed him. He fucking owns a luxurious private Jet and prity still doesn't know about it.

The reaction on her face will be worth it.

"Hey Lily, where are you lost?

Rayan asked entering the hall where she was sitting silently, facing the huge glass, staring outside with Rufus on her lap.

She just shook her head and continued staring.

Rayan sighed and signalled his men to enter the room to carry the essentials that were packed by Prity earlier.

He looked at his wife lost somewhere for few minutes before going towards the kitchen.

He brought a glass of juice for her and kept at the table in front of her.

She blankly looked at the glass then at Rayan.

Rayan is perfect in reading people but right now, he couldn't figure out, what's bothering his wife.

The reason is quite straight though.

Day before yesterday, the revelation, it really hit her hard.

She pressurized herself to remember the exact thing and maybe she caught some glimpses but denied to share with Rayan later.

After that breakdown, she slept in Rayan's embrace out of exhaustion and after waking up, she seemed to become a walking robot. Didn't talk, didn't cooed at Rufus' antics, didn't lash out at Rayan for hiding everything.

You know that famous saying,

Silence kills more than words....

And Prity's silence is killing Rayan, for real.

She should talk, throw her hands on him, beat him, shout at him, but she chose something tough.

"Please drink it darling, it will ease you up a bit. I know there's nothing I can say, but trust me, I-i what should I say, that thing, whatever it is called, love right, yes I don't know what really love is. I never intended to hurt you. It's just I'm a bit twisted you---------

"I know, stop explaining. I know everything now".

She cut him off with the same blankness in her voice.

She drank all her juice in one go and gave the glass to him.

After patting Rufus, she went inside to change into suitable clothes.

In half an hour they have to leave for the airport.

Rayan kick the edge of couch and cursed himself, running his hands through his damp bangs, he went towards the kitchen leaving Rufus who was observing everything with curious eyes.

He fucking regrets with whatever he did. The man who enjoys these kind of twisted games and then anticipates for people's unexpected reaction, now he's vulnerably waiting for his wife to speak up.
.
.
.
.

The tears are dried up by now.

After the night of revelation, I chose to remain silent and take in every truth.

All those three months were lies, the man, my husband who brought havoc in my life is literally a red flag, I completely believe, who didn't know how to claim me so chose to blackmail and kidnap me, then forced me into marriage.

Well, his ways were dangerous but yeah now I think it was thrilling though.

I'll ask him, why did he target my brother especially. Is there something else I should know??

But right now, I want some time for myself.....

Kai joked that Rayan is a psychopath but I knew he truly is. And I don't feel any shame on accepting the psycho as my husband who never hurted me.

Is he even a psychopath tho???

(Baby you haven't seen your husband killing and ripping the head off of his enemies)

Time will tell, I'm just waiting for him to open up more, the secrets he has been carrying, it will soon come up to an edge by it's own and I'll wait for the day.

I looked myself at the mirror, sighing at my dull look, I grabbed some makeup products and did a light makeover. He said people were waiting for him there, so maybe I'll have to meet and greet them.

See, I don't even know about his close ones.

I chuckled and put the vermilion on hairline, and the nuptial chain which I always used to keep inside the clothes, tucked out to flaunt.

Yes I'll fucking show the world, proudly, that I'm married.

Enough of crying at my fate and feeling guilt about things which never happened.

The way Rayan takes care of me, the way he never crossed his limits, his gentle touch, his concern and that admiration for me in his hazel eyes, I'll forget everything that happened in past because of these things he made me feel.

Except for using bhaiya and family as bait....

I'll take my revenge on my own way and it already started with silent treatment.

He claimed he doesn't know love yet does everything which a man in love would do.

I'll make him realise, what he's missing.....

I smirked at myself through the mirror and after wrapping a floral scarf loosely around my neck, I went out of the room.

Time to bother my dearest hubby....

The first thing I saw after coming out was Rayan wrapping some black lifeguards like things around Rufus' body.

Well, I forgot about Rufus, transporting a huge wolf in public transport, it isn't a good idea.

Rufus looked at me and stuck his tongue out.

Rayan halted and followed his line of sight only to turn his head and mutter something under his breath.

I looked down and started fiddling with my fingers.

Blood rushing to my cheeks, maybe making them redder.

His intense stares never did good with my heart.

No I have to stay blank and make him regret and then make him blurt out everything he's hiding from me.

I heard him walking near me and then his sneakers came into view.

Before I could look it up, he grabbed my chin and lifted it, smashing his lips with mine.

Damn, I didn't think about it. His lips started moving slowly and devoured mine, like his favourite meal. But I was adamant on not giving him complete access and that's when he pulled me harshly making me gasp. His warm muscle entered my mouth, exploring every corner, our tongues were colliding making me clench my thighs.

My hands clutch his tee tightly and I closed my eyes, giving in completely.

Goodness, how will I take revenge on him when his kisses are enough to make me go crazy and blind.

We kissed for good five minutes maybe, he was humming and groaning, grabbing me neck tightly until Rufus growled.

I flinched back and lowered my head breathing heavily.

"Yaah you piece of sh*t. You're my new enemy from now on".

Rayan growled back at Rufus.

He turned his focus on me again and joined our foreheads.

"You're going to kill me one day sweetheart ".

He whispered, his breath hitting my nose, and this time my heart fluttered more than any previous time.

I felt a new Prity in me......

It might be so easy to say that but yes, I've started seeing Rayan as my husband, not a cruel one, but the one who pouts, tries to do everything to impress me and prioritise me.

Suddenly I remembered, I was ignoring him and pushed him back.

Then crouched down and kissed Rufus' nose.

He purred like a good boi and nuzzled himself on me.

"I'm abandoning you soon Rufus".

Rayan exclaimed and went away.

That was really a blank threat. He loves Rufus too like his own son but his jealousy is out of league nowadays.
.
.
.
.
.

Fuck!! Fuckk!! Fuckkkk!!!

That was so close...

I looked at my reflection on the white polished granite of the bathroom wall.

My hair sprawled over my forehead and sweat dripping down.
One arm over the wall for support and other one wrapped around my d*ck.

If Rufus wouldn't have been interrupted, I might've pounced on her. She's already distant from me, I don't want to do worst.

I sighed heavily and washed myself. After easing up my bulge, I washed my face and went out. Only few minutes left for us to leave.

But I couldn't just forget the scene from earlier. Even in that jeans and casual top, with scarf around her neck, the vermilion and nuptial chain stands out.

All those three months, she applied them not more than five times, I so badly wished to see her like this everyday.

Her blank eyes were screaming that she applied them proudly, to show everyone there, that she belongs to me, she's taken and no one should dare to come near her or touch her.

I know what my world is like, hungry eyes, unfaithful men and the abusive monsters in disguise of humans. Cunning, cruel, no mercy.....

I also belongs to that part of Mafia where human are tagged as official beast. But not anymore, I have a family now.

I have a beautiful wife who would stand by me. She's the ray of light to my dark conscious.

As Kai said some are already excited for my arrival, those who are my loyal ones but boss and his shoe lickers won't spare me.

No they won't punish me but yeah might've to face their disgusting curses and words they'll throw on me.

Prity shouldn't know all this.

She'll be safe in our home there.

Home, it sounds so foreign, but the building which was built just for a show of wealth and power will be our new home.

Wherever my Lily goes, she'll make it a home.
Or to be honest, she's my home.

We walked outside silently.
The guards were all around the parking lot.

Soon, we were inside the car making it's way towards the airport.

"Um, what about Rufus?

I looked at Lily sitting beside me scrolling through phone while she asked about Rufus.

She's not even looking at me. Is she losing interest? Wait but Kai said I'm like her dream man.....

"He's coming with us, don't worry".

"No actually, I was asking, he's so huge, and I had never seen any huge animal transported through public planes ".

A chuckle left my lips.....
My naive wife doesn't know about my private jet.

She's presuming that we'll go by those public planes, but no, she deserves to be treated like a Queen, my Queen.

"You'll see later".

I replied and put my palm over her thigh giving it a squeeze.

She yank my hands away and scooted at the corner.

Dammit!! Nothing changed, before and after the revelation, everything is same between us.
Earlier she would curse me, or get flustered but right now she's just quiet.

I groaned lightly and kept my eyes outside.

The city which changed my life.

When I arrived here 3 and half months ago maybe or four months.... I was that asshole assassin and a hacker who was in search of a traitor.

And now I'm returning back with my Lily, who made my heart race, made me feel a like a man who has heart, helped me controlling my inner demons....

There's more coming in future....

In few minutes, we reached the airport and checked in.

Prity was sticking to me, my steps were quick and large still she would try to keep it up with my pace.

I slowed down and wrapped my arm around her waist.

She stiffened but kept walking alongwith me.

Her actions are confusing me now. What does she really wants?
Her steps were faltering when she realised we took a different route.

"This is no-----

"Shh, relax sweetheart, you'll know soon".

I whispered near her. She calmed down.

My slow voice do wonders, is there any magic in my voice.
Whenever I whisper or try to talk softly, her tensed state will vanish.

We walked and entered the region where my private jet was standing in all glory.

"Let's go ".
.
.
.
.
.

Prity was confused as she didn't find any passengers other than her and Rayan walking towards plane, with guards following them.

More like, she was being dragged by Rayan, because her steps were too slow.

She cursed Rayan for being so huge.

She didn't realise in trance of thoughts, when both of them entered the plane.

Her jaw dropped at the sight. It was a fucking luxurious private jet.

She had heard about her bhaiya owning them but never travelled in them.
It was one of her dream to experience the travel in private jet and indirectly Rayan is fulfilling all her wishes.

"Woaahh!!

She gasped and left her husband's side, she walked ahead to see every inch of the beautiful interiors.

Rayan's lips pursed up at her reaction. If his wife is glad, then he is glad too.

Soon, Rufus was brought too after a good check from the securities.

Rayan settled himself on the couch and leaned behind putting his arm over the head of couch.

His eyes were on excited Prity but his mind was battling through scenarios when they'll land.

He was so lost that he didn't realise when Prity settled beside him and leaned closer to him, her back touching the arm of Rayan extended behind, over the couch.

The touch made him jolt out of his thoughts.

"Um-- well, I am nervous".

Prity blurted out fiddling with fingers, her head casted down.

Rayan pulled her closer, her head leaned right above his chest. She could hear his heart beat but didn't struggle to leave, instead sighed in relief.

"I swear, you'll be safe Lily. As I told you, I can kill and die for you. Anyone who would dare to touch you or hurt you will have to go over my dead body and that's never going to happen because your man will never die. Rayan will exist until Prity exist. We'll grow old together, we'll meet in every births and like this, I'll be the one holding you as my woman".

The words came out in flow from the depth of Rayan's heart. Even he didn't realise whatever he said but he's sure, they'll be together till the end.

Prity let her heart out by crying softly. The way Rayan would touch her heart by his words, she doubt if she can continue her small revenge plan.

"Do you trust me??

Rayan asked slowly patting her back.

Prity looked up right in his eyes.
She let out a sob and nodded.

"I trust you".

That was enough for Rayan to pull her upon his lap and suck the life out of her lips.

They kept sucking each other's lips like hungry birds. Rayan's hands found their way inside her top.

He pinched her nipple through the bra earning a gasp from her.

She realised where this thing is going.

And the next moment, she was thrown upon the bed, the door of small room was locked by him.

After an hour, both were panting heavily. His face and mouth covered with his favourite fluid and Prity was still under impact of best orgasm she ever received from Rayan.

"Soon sweetheart. Soon I'll be fvcking your sweet lil p*ssy with my d*ck and you'll be begging for more".

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Talab hai tu, tu hai Nasha
Ghulam hai dil yeh tera
Khulke zara jee loon tujhe
Aaja meri saanson mein aa

(Song- Mareez e ishq)

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Enjoy reading!!

Kindly ignore the mistakes and grammatical errors.

Thank you so much for 60k reads 🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 9.6K 114
COMPLETED ✔️ Chinese Title - 如果月亮不抱你 English Title - If The Moon Won't Hold You Original Author - 六盲星 Status in COO - 71+3 Extras Start Date - 01.04...
299K 15K 84
🍁ကောင်းခြင်းတည်မြဲ.. 🍁 နိုင်ငံခြားပြန်ကောင်လေး။ ရုပ်ရည်၊ ပညာ၊ စည်းစိမ်ဥစ္စာပြည့်စုံကြွယ်ဝသူမို့ အတော်လေးကြီးကျယ်သည့်လူ။ သူ့ကိုသူလည်း အထင်ကြီးလွန်းပ...
444K 38.7K 33
ရိုးရိုးအချစ်ဇာတ်လမ်းလေးတစ်ပုဒ်ပါပဲ