๐Ÿ’œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† โฃ๏ธ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

BแปŸi JIA74U

๐๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐—๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐€๐๐†... Xem Thรชm

๐Ÿ’œWARNING SUGGESTION๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’ INTRO: 1โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐Ÿ’ INTRO 2โƒฃ๐Ÿ’ 
๐ŸŒดRULES ๐ŸOF ๐ŸSOULBEASTS๐ŸŒด
๐Ÿ’”STORY๐Ÿ‘‘ ESSENCE๐Ÿ’”
1 โฃ๏ธXIAO๐Ÿ’” XIANโฃ๏ธ
2 โคFATEDโฃ๏ธ MATEโค
๐Ÿ€3 THE โ˜˜๏ธHIDDEN โ˜˜๏ธPAST๐Ÿ€
4. ๐ŸƒROYAL ๐Ÿ‚POLITICS๐Ÿƒ
โ˜˜๏ธ5. THE ๐Ÿ€HIDDEN๐Ÿ PAST IIโ˜˜๏ธ
6โฃ๏ธ FATED MATE 2โฃ๏ธ
7 โšœ๏ธHE WASโ‡๏ธ DIFFERENTโšœ๏ธ
8๐Ÿ’™ATTACTION ๐Ÿ’š REPULSION๐Ÿ’™
9โค PUNISHMENT๐Ÿ–ค
10 ๐Ÿ–คLOVE'S โคGONE๐Ÿ–ค
11. ๐ŸŽญPERSONA๐ŸŽญ
9. ๐Ÿฆ„SOUL BEAST๐Ÿฆ„
10 . ๐Ÿ’•REUNION๐Ÿ’•
11 โšœ๏ธHERMAPHRODITE โ™ STARDUSTโšœ๏ธ
12 โ™ฅEMPRESS SEAN โšœ๏ธXIANโ™ฅ
13๐Ÿ‘‘ EMPRESS SEAN๐Ÿ’ŽXIAN 2๐Ÿ‘‘
14๐Ÿ›กPOWER ๐Ÿ›ก
15 ๐ŸŒปXIAO SAINT๐ŸŒป
16. ๐Ÿ–คHE ISโค MINE๐Ÿ’” TOO๐Ÿ–ค
17. ๐Ÿ’EXPECTING๐Ÿ’
18..๐Ÿ‘‘ ALPHA๐Ÿ‘‘
19 . ๐ŸฉธWOLFSBANE๐Ÿฉธ
20. ๐Ÿ”ดTWINS๐Ÿ”ด
21๐ŸŒนYIN๐ŸŒน MATE๐ŸŒน
22.โšซReal๐Ÿ’” Gameโšซ
23 ๐Ÿ’™RULE THE ๐Ÿ–คWORLD๐Ÿ’™
24. โš”๏ธPLANโš”๏ธ
25. ๐ŸฎCEREMONY๐Ÿฎ
26 YIN โ˜ฏ๏ธFOR โ˜ฏ๏ธYANG
27. ๐ŸŒตBETRAYAL๐ŸŒต
28. โš”๏ธATTACKโš”๏ธ
29. โš”๏ธAVENGING DIGNITYโš”๏ธ
30. ๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE OF SECRETS๐Ÿ”ฅ
31.๐ŸฒDRAGON EGG๐Ÿฒ
32.๐ŸฉธASSASSINATION๐ŸฉธATTEMPT๐Ÿฉธ
33. ๐ŸฉธHASSASSIN โšซCLAN๐Ÿฉธ
34. โฃ๏ธI DOโฃ๏ธ WHAT I WANTโฃ๏ธ
35 ๐Ÿ’šDIARY๐Ÿ’š
36. ๐Ÿ’”DEATH ๐Ÿ–คEVERYWHERE๐Ÿ’”
37. ๐Ÿ–คVENGEANCE๐Ÿ–ค
38. ๐Ÿ–คLAST๐Ÿ’” RITES๐Ÿ–ค
2.INTRO 3โƒฃ
2.1.INTRO 4โƒฃ
39. โ™ ๏ธSEANโ™ฆ๏ธ & โ™ฆ๏ธJILI๐Ÿ–ค
40 ๐Ÿ–คDEADLY ๐Ÿ’”REVENGE๐Ÿ–ค
41 โ™ฃDOOMโ™ 
42. โ™Ÿ๏ธFIREโ™ ๏ธ & โ™ ๏ธFEARโ™Ÿ๏ธ
43. ๐Ÿ–คDEATH๐Ÿ–ค
44 ๐Ÿ’” EXECUTION๐Ÿ’”
46 ๐Ÿ’œPEACE๐Ÿ’œ
47. MERGE

45 ๐Ÿ’œSORROW ๐Ÿ’œ

571 53 16
BแปŸi JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators. ]

💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

The whole kingdom was in sorrow because of the death of their favorite prince, Prince Zijun and his son. There was silence and sighs everywhere.

"Your Grace, people are cussing you, they have became bloodthirsty. They want your execution because of conspiracy in Prince Zijun's and son's execution. "

Saya said.

"This was expected. Prince Zijun had, in a short time, gathered everyone's trust and support. When trust breaks storm passes and you need to face them. This storm will pass too. Don't worry. "

Sean sighed.

"Mother, if I knew my stealing the seal of brother Zijun will cause this, I would have never.... "

Bai Shu broke down. Sean looked at him sharply.

"Shu, never forget the distinction between your own and others. They killed your elder brother. You avenged them. There's no sin in it. "

"But pa... "

"I said what I said. Never forget who your loyalty belongs to. Never hesitate in showing loyalty towards uour blood and dear ones. That makes bond tighter. Understood. "

"Besides, Omega prince blood is thicker than water. Remember. "

Saya said.

"If you see that way, Jun brother was my blood too. He was my half brother."

"Half brother and blood siblings are different. Perth was your blood sibling and further more innocent. He saved Prince Zijun's life by putting his own in danger. Still did they bare him. No. This war was started by them, we only retaliated. If we hadn't, they would next kill Prince Shiying and Jichong too. "

Saya said. Bai Shu sighed and walked to his chamber, crying. Sean sighed.

"Let's walk to harem, Fanxing. You may take your leave Prince Saya. Tanya... "

"I would come with you pa."

Tanya said. Saya nodded and left. As Sean walked into the harem, he found Meng Ziyi, Zanjin, Zhoucheng and others talking.

"They said it was a protocol, tradition that little prince..... "

Ziyi broke down.

"That little prince should travel in separate car. Then en way according to their plan our car stopped. But Prince's car didn't. "

Enjie, Ziyi's maid in attending said crying.

"Bai Lu ran behind shouting her son's name. Crying. Screaming. I could still hear her desperate screams at night. She ran fast and ran until she fell on gravels injuring herself but, it was already preplanned. Those tyrant and cruel enemies didn't even leave my little prince. "

Ziyi cried hard. Zhoucheng cried too. Bai lu was his daughter and she was in deep depression and distress. She neither talked or ate or drank anything, just remained like a lifeless soul. Everyone were in tears.

"Beware, Haseki sultan Wang Sean Xian's arriving. "

Ziyi, Zhoucheng and Zanjin looked up with hate in eyes.

"Empress Wang Sean Xian!!"

Someone called. Everyone looked behind Sean, including Sean. Bai lu came forward holding an enchanted dragger.

Tanya and Fanxing immediately came in front of Sean. Even Guard He Peng and Warden Xu Sun hastily came forward protecting the royal members.

"Empress Wang Sean Xian, the light in my heart died, it died the day you snatch the owner of my heart. My life lost in darkness, it drowned in the sea of blood. But my son kept it lightened with hope, with a bit of light. His face, his smile when I held him reminded me that spring would return, and flowers would bloom again, birds would sing again. If he was with me, my life would have filled with smells of roses and not blood. "

Sean stared at Bai lu intently with a stoic expression.

"But you Sultan, you even snatched that hope away from me and pushed me in complete darkness. You changed all the seasons in my life. Filled my life with such cold winter, this cold wind will never stop blowing. And the smell of cold blood instead of roses has forever been unleashed by you in this life. Now I have nothing to hold on to. But I promise, my winter wind will sweep away everything and everyone in its path. And will drag everyone to their fate. My winter is over Empress. But, your winter has just began."

And, in front of everyone, Bai lu slit her throat with a knife. Zhoucheng screamed in horror and fainted, whereas Ziyi fell down, with Zanjin holding her immediately, in devastation. Sean gasped in horror.

Just then they heard a sword falling, and looked at the devastated Liu Hai Kuan standing.

Seconds later he ran and held his daughter's body in his arms and cried broken down. Just then, Zhu Yan came rushing and fell on grounds sobbing loudly at the death of her twin sister.

Shiying, who had followed held her tightly in his arms. Everyone stood with tears, infact even Sean. Kuan looked up with hated in his eyes.

"I will destroy Sean Xian, I swear I will destroy you. "

Sean simply stood with tears in his eyes. Nobody bothered about his pain and Saint's pain when Perth died, but now everyone looked at him with hate in their eyes. Was his fate will always be like this!?! Just then Jichong arrived alongside Wang Xiao Wu and Ma'am Jin Lu.

Lu jie looked at Sean with tears and warmth in eyes. But Sean just chuckled and went away from there.

❣️♠❣️♠❣️♠❣️♠❣️♠❣️♠❣️♠

Sean stood at his balcony watching Meng Ziyi leaving the Wang palace and returning to Meng kingdom.

"She's finally leaving for good. "

Sean said.

"Everyone is talking about her and her Bai Lu's curses that they threw at you."

Tanya said standing besides Sean, watching Ziyi leave.

"Her and her family never wished for my well being since I was born anyways."

"But Pa... "

"Not now, Tanya. Not now. "

Tanya bowed and left. Sean sighed. Suddenly someone held his arm and placed their head on his shoulder. Sean looked at the person.

"Saint."

"Mother Empress, did what happened was right!?! "

"I don't know right or wrong, Saint. I know I just avenged my son, your mate."

"By claiming three innocent lives where as the real sinners are still scotfree. "

Sean kept silent. Saint sighed.

"I want to avenge my mate too. With your permission. "

"Saint!?! "

"Please, Mother Empress. "

"Hmnn!! "

💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤💔🖤

Saint invited Ji Li, his daughter Song Dilreba and Feng Mianmian to a small dinner in his chamber. He invited Tanya and Bai Shu too. He welcomed them and talked while eating.

"So, how are you, Your Grace Saint!?! "

"Ok I guess. "

"Hmnn."

Ji li said. He further continued with a chuckle.

"People say time heals, but it's wrong. Time only teaches you live with the pain. You will also learn to compromise with the pain and life."

"No. I will avenge my mate like you did and learn to live with in peace. "

Ji li looked up shocked. Saint showed him documents with proff that he and Dilreba were involved in Prince Perth's death along with Zanjin and Meng Ziyi. And, it all happened infront of Feng Mianmian.

Everyone gasped.

"I will show these to Emperor Yibo. And demand Dilreba's life in revenge. An eye for an eye. Since she was most importantly involved providing money."

"You can't proof anything. "

Ji li said with gritted teeth.

"These documents and a video recording of Dilreba handing over money and giving instructions to the murderer is in my possession. Your most trusted servant who helped you find the man and deal with him, her and her whole family is in Tanya and Saya's custody. Not only that, she has agreed to spill everything in front of the Emperor, in exchange for the life of her family."

Guards showed Jili her most trusted servant who was crying profusely in their confinement. Dilreba and Jili glared in furry.

"Emperor would never believe a lowly servant against my words. "

Ji li said.

"You underestimate us. He will believe the documents provided by me, Tanya's and Saya's investigation and Empress Mother Sean's words against you. "

"What do you want!?? "

"Simple. You surrender and confess. And drag His grace Zanjin and Prime Meng Ziyi alongside."

"That will be suicide. "

"Yes. And in return, I would let go Dilreba with her promise that she will never interfere in Wang kingdom's internal matters and politics ever and remain in Song kingdom and only visit occasionally when invited, otherwise never even think of harming Wang kingdom or its members ever. Otherwise...."

"No!! "

"Yes. You will do that. Otherwise, forget about your daughter. If I prove her involvement in my mate's murder. Even her mate will be helpless in helping her."

Ji li gasped and stood shaking. Dilreba stood and held him.

"You don't have to do any such thing pa, I will surrender myself... "

"Shut up. You will go back to Song kingdom right now."

"But Pa... "

"Right now, Reba."

Dilreba glared at Saint and Tanya with hatered and went away. Ji li sighed.

"I will do as you say, just keep my daughter away from all these and safe. It was all my doing. She isn't at fault."

Saint nodded. Jili looked at Tanya. She nodded too. He walked away. Bai Shu looked at Feng Mianmian.

"Aunt Mianmian, you will leave Wang kingdom at once and go back to Feng kingdom. And stop and end the uproar there against Emperor Yibo. Otherwise, providing proof proving your and your children's involvement in the mutiny in Feng dynasty wont be that hard. Already you saw what Emperor Yibo can do. He executed his own son. You and your sons won't be that hard to be send to their graves."

Mianmian sighed.

"Everybody says you resemble Empress Sean and you, Bai shu, looks like him. But there's more. You are him. Both of you are in fact exactly like him. Infact you Tanya too. You all are just like him."

"We will take that as an compliment, Aunt Mianmian. Thank you. "

Mianmian got up and left for forever.

"Guards!! "

"Your Highness!! "

"As soon as His grace Ji li's confession and punishment is declared, kill that murderer servant and her whole family. "

"I am sorry your grace, please forgive me. I shall never dare do such things again. "

"Take her away. And remember, I am Tanya, Wang Tanya, Empress Sean Xian's daughter. I forget nothing and forgive no one. "

He peng who was standing with the guards looked up. He could feel the same vive and see the same aura from the trio as he had seen in Empress Sean Xian since the first day he had seen him training in ground. He sighed and smiled and left.

❣️♠💔🖤❣️♠💔🖤❣️♠💔🖤❣️♠

Yibo rushed in Ji li chamber. He found him standing in the terrace balcony.

"I have been told you were involved in Perth's death. Is that true. How dare you!?! "

Ji li turned.

"You have been always in my life brother. You have always been in my heart. I have always loved you more than brother Yizhou. And the love and admiration increased when not only permitted but even convinced brother to marry me to off to my love. Wazir Song Li Bowen."

"Did you or did you not kill my son,Ji Li!?!"

"I loved your conscience the most brother that always was fair and just. I admired your fairness and strength to endure and stand like a tree despite everything. You always respected love and that's why let me marry Li Bowen, when everyone was against it. That's why I was always grateful to you. But then Sean Xian came. And the good days were over. He changed everything. He changed you. He took away the loving,fair,just brother from me. "

"What are you saying Ji Li!?!"

"He took you away from us brother. You since then saw none of us. Neither mother, nor me, nor Libowen, nor ZiJun, nor anyone else. One of us. Only Sean was precious to you. Only him."

"Ji li!!"

"We all paid hugely for that. Mother Empress died with that pain, then Li Bowen. Did you wonder how he felt when the assassins killed him in the middle of the night while you slept nextdoor."

"I felt as sad and sorrowful as you did Ji Li."

"No you didn't. You didn't brother, because Sean was clouding your conscience wholely. We are even now brother. I kept quiet,I didn't say anything. Because I wanted a chance, chance to avenge you,make you suffer make burnt slowly and slowly every second like I am burning."

Jili suddenly collapsed. He was about to fall but Yibo ran and held him in his arms.

"Ji li, what have you done!?!"

"I ...... (Choking sound) Do you remember what you told me!?! (Choking sound)That the pain will be gone,(chokes) relieved and I will forget everything. (Chokes more)That I will get better.(Chokes) Lots of time passed brother, (chokes)neither the pain healed nor I forgot. I didn't recover. And you and Sean wouldn't too. Perth 's memories will haunt you forever like Bowen s memories haunt me."

Jili choked hard and finally died in Yibo's arms.

On the other hand, Zanjin was put in dungeon forever for being involved in crown prince's death.

Dilreba got her Omega father 's last letter and sobbed hard pressing it on her chest.

Mianmian, as instructed by Bai Shu,left for Feng dynasty forever.

Generalissimo Yizhou felt devastated and guilty hearing his mate's involvement in crown prince's death.

And went to seclusion forever, leaving his only Alpha daughter Wang Lusi's responsibility to Emperor Wang Yibo.

Meng dynasty was invaded and the royal family was immediately imprisoned by Yibo and Meng dynasty was taken under Wang dynasty.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

On the other hand,as Yibo was in deep depression due everything. His two sons' death. His Omega brother Ji Li's death. Wang Yizhou's leaving, Zhoucheng 's illness in deep sorrow, Hai kuan's changing behaviour everything, that's when Sean presented Han Shuo, Omega son of Yibo and Zanilia. This sudden appearance brought some relief and happiness in Yibo. He hugged his Omega son and smiled after a long time.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

3.6K 617 11
Simple village omega Wang Yibo, cutting all stereotype norms focused to make a place for himself in the society found enticed by an new entry in the...
12K 675 37
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
851 104 6
[๐–๐š๐ง๐ ๐—๐ข๐š๐ง] "Take your eyes off my man!" He says with burning flames in his eyes. As the title says but it's Omega Verse WangXian modern au! ...
48.4K 1.9K 10
แดษดแด‡ า“แด€แด›แด‡า“แดœสŸ แด…แด€ส, แด›แดกแด ษขแดแด…s ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ า“แดส€ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ แด„สœแดแดsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐’๐”๐, สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐ƒ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด. แด€ษดแด… แดษดแด‡ สœแดส€ส€ษชส™สŸแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡สŸ...