Love: Till the end. Kim Taehy...

By Misskkholic

It's a romantic, love triangle college love story which started between three friends Taehyung, Si Jun and Ju... More

Cast.
Prologue.
In the middle of night.
Tomboy.
The international Playboy.
Remaining kiss?
Badboy or madboy?
And then I fell for him.
The Iceberg.
Half bone!
Our meeting.
Don't say bye.
Why is it so hard to understand?
Bunny.
Again a badboy.
Lovesick Girls
Low class girl.
Kidnapping
Remaining kiss? part 2
Is this a dream?
Next morning
Playing hard to get
He likes me!
His proposal
A bad boy is not my type.
Never ever
The challenge
The shocking date.
Realization
Meeting him again.
Unexpected night
Heartbreak
His teasing
Arranged marriage
Back to home
The painful truth
Unexpected friendship
Fake love
Fake date
Revelation
Losing her
New announcement!
Goodbye!
Engagement night
Love confessions
Acceptance
Wedding
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Announcement!

Confession

187 15 9
By Misskkholic

Si Jun's POV:-

I spotted Taehyung in the library and couldn't contain my excitement. This was my moment to set our plan in motion. With a wide smile, I approached him and greeted him with a cheerful "hi!"

Taehyung returned my smile and responded with a warm "hello." As I sat beside him, I wasted no time in diving into the heart of the matter.

"Taehyung, we've never been on a date," I began, watching his reaction closely. His expression shifted to one of surprise as he processed my words.

"Um, actually..." he trailed off, clearly caught off guard by my direct approach.

"It's okay if you don't want to go on a date," I continued, pressing on. "But at least we could hold hands, kiss each other. You never do those kinds of things like other boys do with their girlfriends."

I gestured subtly towards a couple nearby, their affectionate display serving as a stark contrast to our own interactions. Taehyung's face paled at my words, his discomfort evident.

"What are you saying?" he asked, his voice tinged with confusion.

"I mean, look at them," I pointed out, trying to make my point clear. "Lovers look like that, not us. I can't even remember if we've ever shared a kiss. Sometimes, I wonder if you even like me at all."

Taehyung shook his head, his response immediate. "It's not like that. You're my fiancée. Obviously, I like you," he insisted.

"If you like me, then let's kiss now," I challenged him boldly. His eyes widened in surprise at my suggestion.

"What?" he exclaimed, clearly taken aback by my proposal.

I nodded firmly, determination shining in my eyes. "Yes, let's do it," I affirmed, cupping his face gently as I leaned in closer.

As I moved towards him, ready to initiate the kiss, I knew deep down that Taehyung wouldn't allow it. Sure enough, he gently pushed me away, his voice filled with apology.

"Si Jun, I don't think it's the right time. I'm sorry," he said softly before excusing himself and leaving the library.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I watched him go. My plan was unfolding just as I had hoped, and it filled me with a sense of satisfaction and excitement for what was to come.

Taehyung's POV:-

Si Jun's words rang in my ears, leaving me torn and conflicted. On one hand, I was engaged to Si Jun, committed to building a life together with her. But on the other hand, there was Se Mi, a girl who had unknowingly captured my heart in a way I never thought possible.

I couldn't deny the connection I felt with Se Mi, the way she made me feel alive and understood in a way no one else ever had. She had seen the broken pieces of my heart and had somehow managed to mend them, weaving something beautiful and fragile between us.

But I was engaged to Si Jun. I had made a commitment to her, promised to love and cherish her for the rest of my life. How could I betray that promise by harboring feelings for another woman?

Yet, try as I might, I couldn't shake the thoughts of Se Mi from my mind. Her laughter, her smile, her gentle touch – they haunted me, pulling me towards her with an irresistible force.

I felt lost and confused, torn between duty and desire, between the life I had planned and the unexpected emotions stirring within me. Was it wrong to feel this way? Was I betraying Si Jun by harboring feelings for someone else?

But then again, what if Se Mi was the one I was truly meant to be with? What if she held the key to my happiness in her hands, waiting for me to reach out and grasp it?

The turmoil of my emotions threatened to consume me, leaving me adrift in a sea of uncertainty. I didn't know what to do, where to turn, or how to make sense of the conflicting desires warring within me.

All I knew was that I couldn't ignore the feelings I had for Se Mi, no matter how hard I tried. And as much as it pained me to admit it, I had to confront the truth – I was in love with her, and I didn't know what to do about it.

I couldn't deny the impact Se Mi had on me during our time together in the USA. The moments we shared, the laughter, the tears – they all felt so real, so genuine. And the comfort I found in her touch, the way her presence eased my worries and fears, it was something I had never experienced before.

But what did that mean for Si Jun? Was I betraying her by entertaining thoughts of another woman? Or was I simply being honest with myself, acknowledging the feelings that had blossomed between Se Mi and me?

Lost in my thoughts, laying on my bed, I found myself wandering aimlessly, the weight of my emotions bearing down on me like a heavy burden. But then, as if by some miracle, I felt her presence beside me. Se Mi was there, her warmth enveloping me like a comforting embrace.

In that moment, all the pain and hurt seemed to melt away, replaced by a sense of calm and peace. I reached out and touched her, my fingers grazing her skin gently. And as I did, I felt a surge of longing and desire, a yearning to feel that connection once more.

With each touch, I felt myself drawn closer to her, the memories of our love flooding back with a renewed intensity. Despite everything that had happened, I couldn't deny the pull she still had on me, the way she made me feel alive and whole.

And so, with each caress, I allowed myself to surrender to the feelings that had never truly faded away. In Se Mi's arms, I found solace and comfort, a reminder of the love that had once consumed us both. And in that moment, I knew that no matter what happened, she would always have a piece of my heart.

My mind was a whirlwind of emotions as I drove to Se Mi's house, each thought racing faster than the last. I couldn't shake the image of another guy touching her, the thought of someone else's hands on her skin igniting a fire within me.

As I reached her doorstep, my heart pounded in my chest, the urgency of my actions propelling me forward. And when Se Mi opened the door, I didn't hesitate-l pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately, pouring all my pent-up emotions into that single moment.

The taste of her lips was like a drug, intoxicating and addictive, and I found myself drowning in the sensation of her warmth against me. Every touch, every kiss was like a lifeline, anchoring me to the present and driving away the doubts and fears that had plagued me.

In that moment, there was only Se Mi and me, our connection burning bright and fierce. And as our lips moved together in a dance of longing and desire, I knew that I couldn't let her slip away from me, not now, not ever.

Our hands explored each other's curves, tracing the contours of passion and longing. With trembling fingers, I unzipped Se Mi's dress, letting it fall to the floor in a whisper of fabric.

Her touch was electric against my skin as she deftly undid the buttons of my shirt, her hands eager and urgent. I felt myself losing control, swept away by the intensity of our connection.

Breathing heavily, I trailed kisses along Se Mi's neck, savoring the taste of her skin against my lips. The heat between us was palpable, a tangible force that drew us closer with every heartbeat.

As I laid her down and hovered over her naked form on the floor, my heart pounded with a mixture of desire and anticipation. In this moment, there was only Se Mi and me, lost in the throes of passion and fire consumed by our love.

"I can't bear to see you with anyone else," I whispered between kisses, my voice raw with emotion. "You're mine, Se Mi. Always."

As I looked into Se Mi's eyes, I felt the weight of my confession hanging heavy in the air. "I love you," I whispered, the words tumbling out of my mouth before I could stop them. Tears glistened in Se Mi's eyes, reflecting the depth of emotion between us.

Gently, I brushed away her tears, my heart aching with the intensity of my feelings. "I know what we shared just started because I was broken and wanted to forget Si Jun, and it happened," I confessed, my voice raw with emotion. "I no longer have feelings for her. I have feelings for the girl who eased my pain. I have feelings for you, Se Mi."

Se Mi's laughter filled the room, a melodic sound that washed over me like a soothing balm. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, and I could feel the warmth of her embrace seeping into my soul. "I love you so much. Please don't leave me," I pleaded, my voice trembling with fear of losing her.

"I won't," Se Mi assured me, her words a promise that filled me with hope and relief. Pulling back slightly, she met my gaze with unwavering determination.

"I missed your touch. I missed you," I confessed. As I removed my shirt, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Se Mi's naked form. Each curve, each line, it felt like I was seeing her for the first time. Despite having seen her like this countless times before, it felt new, fresh, and intoxicating.

“I missed you too.” She cupped my face, as tears rolled down on her cheeks. In that moment, nothing else mattered. It was just her and me, lost in our own world of passion and intimacy. Every touch, every glance, it was electric, igniting a fire within me that burned brighter with each passing second.

********************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more updates.

See you soon. Till then bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 3.3K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
20.9K 1.5K 23
What will happen when, taehyung a medical student and hoseok a sheltered stubborn boy with possibly the worst family ever-get forcefully married to e...
10.6K 582 70
"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪ...
3.9K 331 39
While on a night out , you hit it off with a stranger at a club, The man you didn't expect it to be , turns out to be a guy from your college , Just...