I Found Home

Od Mary444Jackson

Hannah : you don't get to talk or even breathe next to that woman . Kane : She works with me , how am I ... H... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 15

223 25 3
Od Mary444Jackson

Kane

Sins cannot be undone , only forgiven .

I neither seek undoing or earning forgiveness for taking what's mine .

Yes , her lips are mine , her soul is mine , her everything is fucking mine from this very moment until somebody puts a bullet in my skull or throws me off a cliff to stop me . There is no way she can belong to anyone else while I am alive , just tasting those juicy lips of hers ... it made me realise I haven't been living before , my life started the moment I saw her and I found it hard to admit it , and my life will stop without her in it .

I am very very gone .

I feast on her mouth , parting her lips let my tongue inside and deepen the kiss , she moans so lowly as if embarrassed to let the sound out so I kiss her harder , trying to make her break out of her shyness and give me her all , her noises and touches and kisses ... I bite her lips , trying to make her feel my pain anytime she was in my presence and all I was able to do is look at her. I am surprised she is kissing me back , never knew she had the tiniest bit of admiration or tolerance towards me but apparently she has more than that .

Or maybe not ...

She pulls away abruptly , shoving my chest so hard for a girl her size but I don't stumble further back . She stares up at me with wide eyes , ones mirroring a huge amount of horror and ... desire . I could see in her eyes that the same fire eating at me is reaching her too . I look at her with a heaving chest and ragged breaths , then ever so suddenly she delivers a sharp slap across my face , then she darts out of the classroom limping on her foot , yet I don't believe it still hurts her so much if she managed to get out so fast leaving me hoping it's because she has a kink for hitting people and not because she hated kissing me .

I don't want her to regret it because I certainly don't . I rub my jaw but don't move . I can't go chasing after her like this , we're at school after all .

You are her teacher .

Damn that .

People know how to say age is just a number until it's about a teacher and his student , I mean what's so different in our case ? Aren't we humans as well ? I couldn't help her infiltrating my thoughts and mind , I couldn't stop myself from hoping she was born just a few years earlier .

I admit that kissing her here wasn't my greatest idea , however I can hardly blame myself . The joy and thrill I felt from hearing her words about me , it made me realise that she is affected by me the same way I am with her which drove me over the edge of patience .

After the scene I watched of Iker throwing her on his shoulder so that she wouldn't have to walk on her injured foot , I was in a shitty mood for days . I envied him so much , I envied the fact that he can have her and nobody would blame or fault him .

I slam my fist against the desk as I take a seat and let out a heavy exhale as I pass a frustrated hand through my hair .

« Hannah ... what are you doing to me ? »

                              *******************

Tomorrow is Christmas .

Tonight is Ellie's birthday and she is throwing a party .

Her uncle throws her birthday party every year , showing how much he actually cares about his brother's daughter , a daughter the later chose to cut off because she didn't want to walk down the path he drew for her and be an object of sales for benefits .

I admire her bravery and courage and determination but sometimes it all seems fake . She herself seems fake and I can't fathom why .

Through the few years we've known one another , she has been there for me whenever I needed her , even when in most cases I never asked for her help , she still did . That's probably why I subdue to her request every year and crack off my shell of home to go celebrate her birthday . I am not an extrovert person who likes socialising , however when she requests my presence I just can't say no to the woman I consider a real friend who would stand by me no matter what .

I write down some notes on the recent book I am reading as I wait for the bell to ring , the students will flood the classroom soon ... and I doubt she will ever step a foot in here ever again . Why would she ? I just grabbed the girl and kissed the hell out of her , yet her taste didn't leave my lips for these past few days and all I wanted is more , I wanted to get drunk on that taste , I wanted to suffocate on the feel of her feather soft lips and I wanted to hold on to her with every fiber in my body .

The bell rings , I close the book and put my glasses down as I adjust my tie and stand up to erase the blackboard while students' blabbings started filling the silence of the place .

But when my eyes met her figure , standing up at the doorway and looking inside hesitantly , there was only void in my mind , especially when my eyes dropped to her intertwined fingers with Iker . Everything shut down in that moment . I look up at her face , a red fuming rage taking over my vision , so raw and dangerous it could poison an entire population from miles away .

Slowly her gaze slid to mine , her lips parted as she took a long inhale of breaths , but then she stood straight , her eyes piercing through mine with a sharp glare . I squeeze the eraser tightly in my hands then look away from them , averting my attention back to my task . But the image of her hand in his ... Goddamn it !

« See you after class . » Iker's voice makes the matters worse . Although I heard no reply from her I didn't turn to witness the interaction . I take several deep breaths before I turn back facing the class , Hannah is sitting in the far end of it , her seat next to Paget's who has a teasing grin on her eyes as she looks at Hannah .

The latter couldn't be anymore unbothered .

Wether it's from sitting here , or seeing me or something that boy did or said . I have no idea . But unless it's because of me I have no interest to find out .

I have never been so eager to go home and have a drink . I desperately need one . For the first time ever, I might be excited to attend a party , there would be strong expensive drinks there and I could use some .

I mean how come she kissed me , slapped me then found the time to have a fucking boyfriend and brought him under my radar , showing off that she has no interest in me ?

That little brat has yet to learn how to respect adults and I would be happy to teach her .

After all , I'm her teacher , am I not ?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

59.7K 3.4K 57
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
100K 1.5K 17
"You are nothing more than a spoiled brat." he whispered in my ear. "I would love to show you the real world, but I do not think you could handle it...
161K 2.7K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
39.7K 818 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...