Resident Evil Oneshots Vol. 2

By Afloofypup

The next Volume of a book of essays I'm writing for comfort reasons! I hope you all enjoy! More

Introduction
My little love ❤
Partner in crime Part 1 💀
Partner in crime Part 2 💀
Partner in crime Part 3
The Clingy Teenager Phase 🦋
Vacation ❤
You're all the music I need ❤
₵₳ⱤØɄ₴ɆⱠ

Update!!

49 2 1
By Afloofypup

Hello everyone! Sorry this book is a bit slow. But I wanna come over and tell you guys about this new segment I'll be adding to this book! I adore Claire and Sherry's relationship and I always wanted a spin off series with it! So I decided to make a really cool concept.

I decided to take the characters from the Raccoon City games, being: Ada, Claire, Sherry, Leon, Carlos and Claire, and place them in a domestic setting.

Basically these chapters will be labeled the Raccoon Survivors! And it will involve little stories about the characters and the relationships they have with each other and some sit com kinda humor. They also live in this really nice house that I built for them 🐴.

One I example I plan to write really soon would be Sherry going on her first ever date and how the characters would react to it!

What do you guys think of this idea?

- GZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.8K 40
Disclaimer One Piece is owned by Eiichiro Oda, Shueisha, Viz Media and Shōnen. I'm in no way affiliated with any of them in any way. Please support t...
224K 1.1K 199
Mature content
84.6K 3.9K 24
"Na Jaemin! Stop stealing kisses from me for my own sake! I already told you that I hate it so stop it, will you?" "What's wrong with kissing you? I'...