Partner in crime Part 3

Ada Wong x Y/N

(Second person)

You grappled your way onto the tower, staring directly into the window. You were tasked to assist Helena and Leon with a job. Taking Derek C. Simmons into custody.

His act in Raccoon City's annihilation, and his work on bioweapons served as a threat to many. You knew him before... you knew him because of Ada. You wanted to forget that fact, it was throwing your concentration off. Helena and Leon considered you their stealth weapon, so you needed to work under that standard. You stare through the glass, waiting for the perfect moment to strike at Simmons, you watched as Leon and Helena interrogated them, along with two younger people with them... you would ask them about that later.

Then Simmons open fired. You got your sniper rifle in your hands, you carefully aim it at his minions, making sure not to harm anyone else. You were about to strike Simmons, when you saw something... Ada? She was about to sneak up behind him and strike him, but it was too late, he turned into a Bioweapon. His body contorting into an amalgamation of mutations and a horrific sight to see. Ada was cornered, you had to save her. You saw Helena and Leon left the room, giving you time to grapple in and save Ada by kicking Simmons to the floor after breaking the window.

Simmons was about to strike. You leapt in front of Ada, the mutant sliced a huge gash on your back, you scream in pain. Ada watches in horror, Leon and Helena come through seeing the damage. The best thing Ada could do was save you. Leon nodded, signaling Ada to grab you and run, while they dealt with Simmons. Ada layed you across her lap, your back gushing out blood, "What were you thinking?!" She asks concerned, "Well." You start with a cough, "What were you thinking? You weren't supposed to be here..." you say weakly. She stares at you with pained eyes, she searches the room for something, something to help you. She spots a first aid kit, she sits you up against the wall, and runs to get it. She traces rubbing alchol on your back, you hiss in pain, "I know, I'm sorry." She says, her heart beating anxiously.

You stare at the door you burst through as Ada patches you up. You can't hear the fight anymore, they must've fled. You feel Ada stitch your wound up, the pain was numbing, you couldn't feel anything. You try to turn to face her, she noticed this and walked in front of you, bending down to meet your eyes. They were just what you remembered, beautiful, hypnotizing, angelic... you could get lost in them forever. She looks away, "I'm sorry." She blurts, you tilt your head, "For what? There's a lot of things you have to be sorry for." You reply with a twinge of annoyance, she almost groans, "For everything, and I mean it... I really do... all those years ago, I just wanted to protect you. Our job was hard and the boss made sure that we didn't have a relationship... I couldn't risk him executing you." She explains with a crack in her voice, you soften. She was right, you would have gotten you both killed if you dared to confess your feelings to her. The man you two worked for was ruthless, but you were lucky to break free from him, both of you. You sigh, "I know... but I was angry Ada. You never once came to see me in that hospital, where I was strapped to that bed in pain. You never came to see me... you broke me." You explain feeling a pain in your heart, Ada stiffens. You blink, "But after all these years... I never stopped loving you." You confess with a sparkle in your eyes, she looks at you with the same sparkly eyes.

You stay like this for a while, before she swoops in and captures your lips in a kiss. You kiss back, feeling your heart flutter. After a few moments, she pulls away, "How long have you been wanting to do that?" You ask in a cocky tone, she giggle, "For a long time." Ada replies tracing her fingertips along my cheek, I melt into her touch. You fell in love with her all over again, "I love you Ada." You say, "I love you too... Y/N."

*FINALLY finished. I am so exhausted it's not even funny yall. It's been a struggle to find energy to write, let alone even do anything. School sucks rn because of the work load. Thank you Bell-weather for the request! Hope you like it even if it's a little short lol*