Attraction | Cillian Murphy X...

Door QueenZain3

(Contains MATURE Content, Be aware) "You call it madness, but I call it love" Meer

Chapter 1: Sunshine
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Sightings
Chapter 4: Intentions
Chapter 5: Sparks
Chapter 6: Igniting Fire
Chapter 7: Interactions
Chapter 8: Fantasies
Chapter 9: Pleasure
Chapter 10: Fullfiled Desires
Chapter 11: Attracted
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Ashes
Chapter 15: Facing The Truth
Chapter 16: Belong To Me
Chapter 17: A Fresh Start
Chapter 18: Finding Inner Peace

Chapter 14: Tension

43 1 35
Door QueenZain3

May 17 2023

Jonathan was seen buttoning his shirt while having a cigarette on his mouth, A few days has passed since the shocking reveal, Jonathan has been stressing out about the situation, He didn't know what to do with Anne right now and Benjamin doesn't even want to talk to him, McFarland was still angry with Jonathan and both of them never spoke to each other since they argued.

Jonathan was done fixing his shirt as he wore his suit coat and continued smoking his cigarette, He looked at the diary that was on the dressing table, He wrote about his thoughts and feelings last night as Crawford picked the diary up and read it.

~Dear Diary~

- Things haven't been the same for the last few days, I feel stressed, but not because of work. It's because of life, I found out that I am going to be a father, which I never wanted to happen, especially with the woman I don't even love.

- It was all supposed to be fun, a stress relief, nothing serious between my and my assistant but now things took a turn and I don't know what to do....

- Maybe I should just settle my life in another city, all alone, and start another company over there. Leaving everyone that I known...

- I don't know how Anne would feel if I did leave her... But I can't handle this situation, Maybe it's better if I stay away from the situation.

~

Jonathan stared at the diary before closing it, Despite writing his thoughts and feelings, He did message Anne a few times to check up on her, but she was also asking him the tough question.

"What are they going to do about it?"

Crawford kept avoiding that question, but he knew one day he had to make his decision and tell her the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At work, Jonathan was seen in his office, writing a paper while smoking a cigarette, He looked at the time and noticed it was ten a.m as he continued working on the paper while thinking about something.

But he didn't feel the same for some reason, It felt odd not seeing Anne come to his office and work, Jonathan hadn't seen her since the last time they met, and it felt strange to him.

As time passed, Time felt slower than usual, Jonathan finally got up and left his office as he decided to check on the employees and see how work is going so far.

Jonathan got in the elevator and waited for it to reach to the lower floor, However Jonathan was thinking about Anne, He also remembered how they shared a good time in the elevator together, He was lost in his thoughts, imagining it all over again until the elevator finally opened as he stepped out.

Crawford made it to the staff's office as he noticed the staff was working as they greeted him, and Jonathan greeted them back until he noticed someone staring at him.

Jonathan stared at Margot as she was looking at him, Only she had been coming to work since Benjamin didn't even want to come to work after the argument.

Later on, Jonathan called Margot to his office to discuss the work along with the staff, but in reality, he wasn't going to speak to her about work.

Jonathan was looking at the window until he heard the door opening as Jonathan turned around and saw Margot, She closed the door and stared at him as Jonathan narrowed his eyes and walked towards her.

Jonathan: Margot, What happened to Benjamin?

That was the first sudden question he asked, Margot looked at him before responding to him.

Margot: He told me that he needed to handle some other things, That's why he hasn't come to work.

Jonathan: Other things? Clearly, he only works in my company, nowhere else.

Margot: I. . . . Don't know.

Jonathan stared at her as Margot took a deep breath and looked at him.

Margot: Uhh, I know what happened, Jonathan.

Jonathan: Of course you do.

He spoke harshly as both of them continued staring at each other until she spike to him again.

Margot: This is wrong of you to do, Jonathan. . . .

Jonathan: I know it was wrong to be in bed with my assistant, but I didn't care.

Margot: Not that! How are you planning on leaving Anne when she needs you right now!?

Jonathan: Because I didn't want this to happen.

Margot: Well, it happened! You have to stay with her.

Jonathan: Don't talk like your husband. . . .

Margot: We have known you for a long time now, Jonathan. You're not just a boss to us. you're a friend, a brother. My kids love you like you're their uncle.

Jonathan was silent when she said that as Margot continued speaking to him.

Margot: I don't like seeing you and Ben like this but I'm against your decision, I don't care what you and Anne have been doing for a month, But you need to understand and stay with her.

Jonathan was silent and smoked his cigarette as Margot looked at him, waiting for a response but he didn't say anything.

Margot: Think about it. . . It's your child.

Jonathan: I would have. . . Only if it was the right mother.

Margot: What do you mean by that?

Jonathan: Yes, I'm attracted to Anne. . . But it's not love.

Margot: Is it lust or nothing?

Jonathan was surprised by what said, Her tone also changed as she stared at him, looking a little upset. However, he didn't have a response to that as Margot sighed and spoke to him.

Margot: Whatever it is, you have to make it work somehow.

Jonathan: I'm sorry, Margot, but I don't want to do this.

Margot: You can't say that, Think about Anne. . .

Jonathan was silent and thought about her, but in the end, he shaked his head but didn't make his decision.

Jonathan: You can leave now.

Margot: At least answer me-

Jonathan: I said leave.

He spoke coldly as Margot looked at before walking away, She opened the door as Jonathan was staring at the ground as Margot felt sad and looked at him before closing the door.

Jonathan sat down and took another drag of his cigarette and stared at the ceiling, He was thinking about everything that Margot said to him as Jonathan continued smoking his cigarette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne was seen laying on the sofa as she was tired, She had been feeling more sick but also went to the hospital early in the morning for a checkup, She was healthy, and the baby was also growing. But due to her age, she just feels more sick and tired.

Deep down, Anne has also been feeling scared, Carriette doesn't know the truth and still hasn't spoken to Anne, Alex, and Emma also doesn't know about this. She was afraid of how they would react when they find out the truth.

She was also thinking about Jonathan, Anne could tell he was also stressed out, but he also seemed to avoid a question from her, and it scares her.

From the thought of her boss, Her heart was beating fast as she continued staring at the ceiling, She looked at the time and realised there was still three hours left till school ends, Anne sighed and felt exhausted as her eyes began to feel heavy.

She fell asleep and woke up three hours later as she looked at the time again and sighed, Until she heard the front door opening as Winters got up and saw Emma with a huge smile on her face.

Emma: Hey Anne!

Anne: *With a tired smile* Hey Emma.

Emma noticed how tired and sick Anne looked, She was concerned as she walked closer to Anne.

Emma: Are you alright?

Anne: I just haven't been feeling well, actually.

Emma: What's wrong?

Anne: Nothing. . . . I think its just a fever or something. But I'm getting better.

She smiled at Emma as Ambrose continued staring at her and felt like something else was up, She just nodded as Emma smiled at her again while speaking.

Emma: Hope you get better, sis. You should told me sooner. I could have bought some food for you.

Anne: No its fine, Believe me.

Emma: Okay. . . . By the way, Do you still have my lotion?

Anne: I finished it.

Emma: Oh no, You didn't!

Anne: *Laughs* I'm kidding, It's upstairs on the bedside table.

Emma stared at Anne as Winters laughed again before Emma walked away, Anne felt a little better to laugh again, but her worries still bothered her.

Emma made it to the bedroom as she saw the lotion and grabbed it, However she noticed the drawer was open and saw a paper, Emma didn't want to invade Anne's privacy but she was really curious to know what it was, She picked up the paper and noticed it was a. . . .

Pregnancy Report.

Emma gasped as her eyes were widen, She continued reading the paper until she saw the word. "Positive"

Emma was even more shocked as she covered her mouth, She couldn't believe what she read, and right now, she really needed to question Anne.

Emma: She's pregnant!?. . . .

Ambrose immediately left the room as she quickly made her way to the living room and stared at Anne as Winters looked at her and gave a small smile.

Anne: Did you find it?

Emma: . . . . We need to talk.

Anne was confused as Emma took a deep breath before showing Anne the doctor's report, Anne's eyes widened as she got from the couch and stared at Emma in shock.

Anne: Where did you get that from!?

Emma: Anne. . . I didn't mean to snoop in but. . . . You're pregnant?

Anne was silent and felt nervous and scared now, Emma stared at her in shock, waiting for a response as Anne looked at the ground in shame, She knew she couldn't hide it.

There was silence as Both of them continued staring at each other before Emma spoke to her.

Emma: Anne. . . Who's the father?

Anne: . . . I can't tell you.

Emma: Tell me who's the father!

She raised her voice as Anne stared at her, letting out a heavy sigh as Emma waited for her response.

Anne: You don't need to know!

Emma: Anne! You have to tell me, This is something I didn't expect. Tell me whose the father!

Anne: I-It's Jonathan!

Emma gasped as her eyes were widen by hearing Anne's boss name, Anne looked at her while feeling nervous and ashamed, Emma finally realised her suspicion was true, But it really shocked her right now.

Emma: You're not serious. . . . Are you?

Anne:. . . . . He's the father.

Emma was shocked as she looked at the paper before looking at Anne again.

Emma: Your boss. . . . Is the father?

Anne was silent until Emma's eyes widened as Anne looked at her in confusion until she turned around and felt her heart drop.

Carriette stared at Anne in shock, She heard everything that happened, Anne's eyes were widen before she saw Alex standing behind her as well.

Alex was silent and just stared at Anne in shock, Both of them heard everything and Anne felt more nervous and didn't know how to explain this to everyone.

Carriette: Mom. . . . Are you kidding me?

Alex and Emma looked at each other as Ambrose walked towards his wide and spoke to her.

Alex: . . . . How did you find out?

Emma: I found a report. . .

Alex was stunned as he began holding his head and looked at Anne and Carriette.

Anne: Carriette. . . Let me explain-

Carriette: Oh no, you don't need to! I heard everything! You're boss is literally the father!

Anne: Carrie-

Carriette: I knew something was going on! I knew you were lying to me!

Anne stayed silent as Alex and Emma looked at both of them, Carriette was too shocked but also upset at her mother.

Carriette: How long has this been going!?

Anne: I-

Carriette: Please, no lies and excuses!

Anne: Just for a month. . .

Carriette's eyes widen as Alex and Emma were even more shocked, Anne was silent as Carriette stared at her mother in disgust.

Carriette: You're in love with him or something!?

Anne: No, It's just uhh. . .

Carriette: Oh god. *Facepalms* I know what you mean and I can't believe it.

Emma: Carriette, Just relax-

Carriette: Relax!? How can I relax when I found out my mom is pregnant with her boss's child!?

Anne: I'll tell you everything, Just listen to me.

Carriette: Don't tell me anything! I know this was for the paycheck! I bet you invited your boss and co-workers to your house whenever I'm at school or asleep!

Alex: ENOUGH! TAKE THAT BACK!

Alex yelled at Carriette as She jumped and looked at Alex in shock, Emma got scared by the tone of his voice as Anne stared in shock by what her own daughter assumed, She could feel her heart breaking to the point. . . . She started crying.

Alex stared at Carriette in anger, He didn't like what she said to Anne, Emma noticed Anne was crying as she immediately ran to comfort her while Alex yelled at Carriette again.

Alex: Who told you to speak to your mother like that!? Who gave you the right to assume that!?

Carriette was scared as she just stared in silence, This was the first time Alex raised his voice at her, Usually he would always be calm and happy towards her.

Alex: She's your mother! REMEMBER THAT!

Anne continued crying because of her daughter's words, It really hurted her, Carrie looked at Alex in shock and sadness before she just quickly nodded. Emma hugged Anne until she stared at Carriette and said something.

Emma: Go to your room, Now!

Emma raised her voice as Carriette stared at her before she looked at Anne, who was still crying. However, Winters did look at her daughter, but Carriette didn't even want to look at her mother.

She walked away as Alex continued glaring at her before he quickly went to comfort Anne as she continued crying.

A/N; Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.8K 233 20
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍."
79.5K 3.7K 42
no background information needed! enjoyyy ((: © imvibin
1.9K 82 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...
2.8K 163 11
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🔪 ꒱ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘻𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥! 𝘺𝘢𝘯�...