AUs of Balancer Productions'...

By TheUnknownCreator667

exactly like the title says, except there will be rumbling too. will have AUs of other Series, just probably... More

[⚙️] info go brr
[Fnaf × MC Dreams] Home Alone but with Robots
[📖 | REVERTED] restoration: complete
[LotB × BO] REVERTED all the Way
[BO] Sheep to the Slaughter
[Fnaf × Undertale] DIAMOND. BOX. WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?
[🎨 | SttS] Source of a Player's Voice
[🎨 | Balancer Productions] bunch of Boxes plus a Sans in Gacha Life2
[🎨 | SttS] i think we're gonna have to kill this guy Lava
[Unite SMP] more cursed items!! wooo!!!
[⚙️] BOOK FOR REVERTED REAL
[FnaF] burnt fliers
[📝 | LotB×BO/REVERTED] more REVERTED AU stuff because brain go weee
[📝 | BO] so uh. BO finale is gonna be real.
[📝 | LotB×BO/REVERTED] scenarios go brrr
[🎨 | cursed items] guardian of an immortal
[📝 | MC Dreams, FnaF] headcanons go weee
[📝 | BO/SttS] balancers, avatars & its players
[🎨 | MC Dreams] music playlist for MC Dreams<33
[LotB × Origins SMP] New Dimension/an Owl's Journey
[📖 | SttS] Perspective is weird.
[LotB] Abandon All Hope
[🎨 | SttS] SttS!Lava animation real
[Unite SMP] sew up my mouth, if i can't keep it closed / Cemetery
[🎨 | MC Dreams, LotB] holy fuck hello there (music playlists)
[📖 | IoaN] Balancers' POV
[📝 | BO/SttS] questions my beloved
[🎨 | SttS] waiting for your return
[Unite SMP] Our Execution
[🎨 | SttS] Balance my beloved + the Players
[🎨 | AAH] 2 clueless creators, what they gonna do?
[🎨 | SttS] 'nother one (music playlist)
[Origins SMP] the "Owl" at the beginning of Time / Child of the Universe
[📖 | AAH] !!.THREAT DETECTED , REMOVAL INBOUND.!!
[⚙️] SttS & AAH AU Books real!!
[Unite SMP × Origins SMP] Reincarnation of the Past
[📖 | New Dimension/aOJ] Sky Broke.
[📝 | bunch of AUs] quotes/vines go brr
[📝 | AAH] voidbalance is just There
[🎨 | New Dimension/aOJ] box ref go weee
[📝 | bunch of AUs] incorrect quotes 2.0
[LotB] For Nothing At All | String Theory(used to be called "Puppet Strings")
[LotB × RR] Body Swap in the Worst Way Possible
[📝 | CotU] a scenario i might write idfk
[📖 | ST] "wtf was that??"
[📝 | LotB] aroace balance real
[📝 | ST] meta stuff my beloved<33
[📝 | AAH] this was supposed to be a villain balance au
[📝 | AAH] WAIT FUCK BALLY EXISTS
[🎨 | ST] box design + ooh codey's in trouble~ (GL2)
[🎨 | ST] more designs + RR staff (GL2)
[📝 | CotU] The Owl & The Universe
[📝 | ST] Ask Box!.. maybe?
[MC:E] Entity B0X: The Catalyst
[🎨 | AAH] The Paintings - Resemblance
[🎨 | AAH, ST] why are there more (music playlists)
[LotB] Modded Balances (a series of AUs)
[🎨 | ST] Flesh is a Curse
[🎨 | MBs-FTF] "GOLD"
[🎨 | FnaF × Origins] wing
[📖 | LotB] "There's a World in your Dreams."
[MBs × LotB] Despite Everything, It's Still You
[⚙️] how y'all feel bout an Ask Book?
[🎨 | MBs] Balances & Ballys
[📝 | MBs-ISY] updated stuff about them & general rumbles
[📝 | MBs-ISY] Respawns and their workings.
[🎨 | RotP, Cemetery] Boxs' Designs + a Butterz's!!
[🎨 | CotU] i need owls (COLLAB CLOSED)

[📖 | ST] Immersion

138 5 27
By TheUnknownCreator667

something something getting so in character that you forgot who you are.
ST!Box is getting ideality issues and you cannot stop me /half joking?
also, ST!Energy jumpscare.

srry for any misspellings & things like that. they keep entering my brain uninvited and i don't have the heart to kick them out. a.

CW: panic (if there's anything else i need to add, please tell me.)

It's over. It's finally over.

Core Cracker was dealt with, the Cores are fine, and the World was saved once again! This is like, what? The third time now? Herobrine didn't count, he was just ruling it, not destroying it.

It sucks that the World Beyond is broken now, by them no less. It.. there isn't anyone new going there, anymore. Everyone who have died after they defeated Psychotic is just.. Gone. They're nowhere. They...

... Deep breaths. In & out, you're okay.

The night is calm, & kind. The air is cool, & the stars shine as brightly as it ever did. Perfect for just sitting down and relaxing.

That's what Balance is doing, for the most part. Standing in the doorway of his house as he took in the refreshing air.
It's been only a few days after the whole Core Cracker incident, and he has been(forcefully) taking a break the whole time. His organs didn't feel like jelly anymore, and he could walk! Without pain!

Taking in a deep breath and sighing, the Balancer shut the door behind him and made his way over to the fountain. His steps are slow and quiet, lightly humming a tune he can't remember the name of currently.

Despite having spent most of his days resting his half melted body, he still felt tired. He still want to lay down, and not get up. But he has to. He needs to get better. There's still so much he, all of them, need to figure out. Even if it's just to make sure more evil won't be coming, if even for just that.

(He doesn't add that he doesn't want to bother his teammates anymore then he already does. He doesn't.)

Reaching the fountain, the steve placed his hands on the flat surface, trying to steady himself before he fell head first into the water. His breathing is slow, and as he stared into his reflection in the flowing water, he feels like he's forgoting something. Something important.

Shaking his head, he lets himself sit down onto the ground on his knees, his arms crossed on the fountain's edge as he continued to watch the water flow. Watching how the light reflects. His body still glows, even if it's a bit dim. Something is missing.

His eyes are half-lidded, he notices. His eye bags are faint, but still visible if you looked hard enough. The colors of his eyes isn't that dim anymore, which was good. It meant he's getting better. Something about it feels off, though. Something is still missing.

He squirted his eyes, his reflection did the same. He focuses, and tries to remember if he has always looked like this. Maybe he has changed like how the others did, and he hasn't noticed till now. Maybe that's why he feels like something is missing. He focuses, still. Because he couldn't find anything different about him.

Ones & Zeros rippled itself into his eyes, and he flinched.

He isn't Balance, Balance was never real. He was a character he's acting as, and not is. He was written and acted and not, real.

His name is Box. BoxcarAssassin. And the code flowing in his eyes are his own.

Sharply inhaling, he stood himself up as quickly as he could and stumbled back a bit, his body lagging behind as it struggled to stay up. Crap, crap— what day is it? Is he still recording? Questions overflowing as he pulls up Windows to check them all.

He's still in his Balance skin, which was. Needed. He's still in the Balancer Village, everyone is asleep or working expect him so it's fine that he's looking through code here it's fine he's okay like this it's fine.

He wants out of it. He can't, not right now, later. Later is better.

"Not here. Can't be here."

He's still recording. It's, how many minutes? Enough to make a hour? Hours? It has enough to make hours— how long has he been acting as Balance? Why hasn't any of the Staff notified him? Was he that surrounded?

"Breathe, breathe, breathe— It's okay. It's fine. You're okay, Ba— Box. Breathe."

The Player mumbled to himself as he struggled to keep his breathing steady. Moving his body towards the nearest sitting place, and it so happens to be the benches next to the fountain. Letting himself flop into the bench and letting his head lay back. Closing his eyes as he focused solely on his breathing.

He stayed like this for a bit. The night is still kind, and the cool air seems to help him just a bit. There's not much sound other then the wind and the leaves, and if he listened close enough, he could hear OverBalance's animals.

He didn't want to think about the Balancers right now. He wanted back with his Staff. He wanted Home, this isn't Home.

Box let out a sigh as he opened his eyes, staring up at the moon as it stays in its place. The stars still shine as brightly as ever, and he feels a bit better then before. He turned, in his seat, towards the fountain, and scooped up a bit of the water in his hands. Splashing it against his face, rubbing his eyes, trying to get himself to stay awake.

Being Balance as always been tiring, just.. not this much. He never, played as him for this long before without breaks. He didn't even notice, and that part scares him the most. Because he lost himself in that role, and he..

He almost kept going. He almost kept going as Balance, and forgot himself entirely.

Deep breaths. In, 1 2 3 4. out, 5 6 7 8.

"Fwwoo.. okay. Okay. I'm okay."

Breathing out, the Player reached out, and immediately pulled away as a certain someone walked by.

"Oh—! Um, h-heyyy.. Energyy..."

The comfortable code that used to flow in his eyes had to go for the moment, and Box hated it, but he had to. For now, just for now.

EnergyBalance blinked at Bo— Balance, looking at him for a moment before going down to sit next to him.

EnergyBalance: hey

"Hi. Why— why are you still up?"

Box— Balance, asks. Just Balance for now, just for now.

EnergyBalance looked at him still, a small frown peasant. He never looks at him like that, never had the Balancer looks at him as through he's reading him. Never.

Ones & Zeros appeared in EnergyBalance's eyes, and so much was lifted from Box's shoulders.

"Energy!"

EnergyBalance: box

EnergyBalance: you actually back?

Box could feel his code flow through him again.

"Yeah, man— i. Why didn't anyone snap me out of it??"

EnergyBalance: we tried

EnergyBalance: you were surrounded almost 24/7

EnergyBalance: this is the only time you were left alone

Box heaved a sigh, something he seems to be doing a lot. Barely noticing how his hand went behind his neck and dig into the fake skin, his glance moving to the ground.

"Christ..."

Energy lightly patted his fellow Staff on the back.

EnergyBalance: you really need a break. like actually

EnergyBalance: this is what, the third time now?

"I know, I know—"

He pulled his hand away as Box whined, laying into his seat without a care that he might hit his head against it.

"But we still have, what? Few more seasons to go? And I have to be here or else the Balancers would question why Balance disappeared."

A pause, the side Actor seeming to be thinking.

EnergyBalance: isn't the next arc the one with the blue guy?

"Yeaah.. Codey. It's the most anticipated one."

EnergyBalance: does Balance really have to be with them? couldn't he like, get too injured to do anything from the thing?

EnergyBalance: it'll be enough to break keys, why not people too?

Box blinked at Energy, thinking over his words.

".. Leaving Balance out of the picture, and letting the Balancers to fend for themselves."

EnergyBalance: yeah

"And ...we wanted to know how well they'll do without him, with an unknown threat, anyways."

EnergyBalance: yep

If Energy used his voice, the 'p' would've popped.

The mc Actor slowly sat up straight, the code in his eyes almost seeming to be glowing. A small grin seeming to grow on his face, causing the other to tilt his head at him.

"... Call a Staff meeting, I might just have an idea that could actually work."

(1403 words, nice.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 17.1K 28
(UNDER EDITING 2024 & COVER CHANGE) ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ★ A Montgomery Gator x reader story... -The first ever Montgomery x r...
505K 187 1
One day you got a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. There you meet a guy named Michael Afton. Slowly you both got good friends and he trusts you more a...
2.1M 69.5K 40
"Can I tell you a secret?" he says in a hushed voice in the ill-illuminated room. "Spill," I smiled, thinking it was going to be something stupid lik...
3.8M 121K 44
"I'd jump in the cadillac with you," I jokingly said. "Oh shove off," he replied as he turned away to hide his smile. u should just read the story u...