Tragic Affairs

By loveekayym

Gabriella Garcia. Gabbi Bella. you ether love her or you hate you. How will she navigate the blood, sweat a... More

Intro
Cast list
act 1: The beginning
Info
1.
2.
3.
4.
act 2: Total Divas
Ring Gear
Act 2: Info
Personal info 2
Welcome to the WWE
Welcome to WWE
A Tango with Fandango
Planet funk is Funked up
Planet Funk is Funked up
The "Fat" Twin
The "Fat" Twin
A/N

A Tango with Fandago

48 0 0
By loveekayym

Monday night Raw:

Backstage:

Gabi is walking backstage with her sisters , towards a table with coffee." How excited are you guys to hop on a jet and head to tampa?" nikki ask her sisters.

Int:Brie: Bryan and i with Gabi and Randy are going to Tampa with Nikki and John, We're all going to do a life swap to get a feel for each others lives. We're going to experience Nikki's Luxury lifestyle, My simple lifestyle, and Gabi's simple lifestyle.

"John's place is just so perfect, Honestly you guys are never going to want to leave," Nikki says.

"I just want to see how big his house is with how much you rave about it," Gabi comments. "it's like being at a freaking resort." Nikki says.

"And you know, wash your guys sheets when you're done," Nikki says while smiling. "oh you know i'll need too," Gabi laughs,"you guys are so disgusting," Brie says as they walk away.

"i'm excited for my match tonight," Brie says to her sisters after getting their hair and makeup done.

"i know, im happy for you, more tv time," Gabi says as Brian James walks up.

"you know the deal right, We won't have long it'll be Brie versus Trinity, you guys know your role here, you all play villains," Brian says.

"Anything special you want from the match?," Brie asks,"Maybe think about doing Twin Magic and Gabi attacks Cameron so she can't interfere." Brian says.

The match:

Int:Gabi: It's our jobs as Divas to put on the best show we can, and that's exactly what we do.

The match begins with Brie dominating over Naomi in the ring with cameron, Nikki, and Gabi at ringside.

Int:Nikki: I would describe me and Bries characters as the biggest bitches you'll ever meet, and Gabi is definitely the evil strategic bitch of all, Bitches nonetheless.*laughs*

Naomi pulls Brie on the top rope, and the ref pulls naomi away which leaves perfect opportunity for twin magic. Cameron starts complaining, when Gabi runs at her and tosses her into the barricade.

Int:Brie: Twin Magic is our finisher, one that no one else can do which makes it all the more special.

Nikki gives Noami a roll up"1..2..3". Cameron tells the ref about the twin magic which resulted in Noami winning. Gabi stands in the middle of her sisters upset and turns to them and yells at them,"go get them," the twins run in to attack noami and cameron.

Noami and Cameron try and almost dominate but Gabi gets in and helps the twins take them out which leaves them to walk up the ramp victorious.

"We all going to the bus," Bryan ask as him, Brie, Gabi and Randy walk with Nikki to her and john's bus after raw.

Int:Brie: Me and Gabi are going with our men to Tampa with Nikki and john and we're excited because the last time bryan and i took a vacation was a year and a half ago when we went to yosemite.

They arrive where the private jet is taking them to Tampa.

Int:Gabi: Me and Randy have never been on a private jet before so we are excited to be on one with my sisters and their guys.

"Nicole are you wearing underwear," Gabi ask her little sister after she uncrossed her legs."yes," Nikki exclaims. "Well we just got a shot," Brie says after her and gabi seen up her dress.

"Brie, Gabi, How about eva marie today," Nikki says, Gabi huffs and rolls her eyes "What i don't understand," John says as him and Randy and Bryan didn't know what the girls were referring too. "Eva marie the new diva with the red hair," Nikki starts.

"The one that wants us as her tag partner," John says pointing to himself and randy, Randy looks at Gabi confused who just waves him off. "Yes, she's sitting like five seats away from us and tweets she wants John or Randy as her tag team partner, and then jojo was like," that's really disrespectful to Nikki and Gabi, you should go and apologize.", So then, not only was her dress like this to begin with." Nikki demonstrates.

"When she came over the dress ended up being like this with the bra tucked down," nikki tells the guys who weren't there.

Int:Nikki: i'm a lioness, I'm protective of my own. When i feel like people are threatening mine well you'll see the lion come out and let me just say Gabi is ten times worse.

Bryan looks over at Gabi knowing how she is with randy," And gabi how did you take that," Gabi rolls her eyes as everyone laughs," let me just say she's lucky i was in a good mood," gabi says leaning on to Randy who kisses her head.

Int:Gabi: Me and nikki are very similar when it comes to how we feel towards our men, My man is my man and if you think you can just flirt with him you have another thing coming. Randy says i can be a little mean but he does the same so don't listen to him.*smiles*

They all raise their champagne,"Cheers to our stay in the mansion," They all clink their glasses.

Tampa,FL:
John Cena's House:

Gabi and Randy walk down stairs a little after Brie and Bryan admiring John's house."This reminds me of the Cali house," Gabi says as they walk down stairs,"yeah just not as big," Randy replies back.

They walk into the kitchen where Gabi's sisters and men are drinking coffee,"Good morning everyone," Gabi calls out seeing everyone up.

"You guys want to take a look around the place," John asks after they've all gotten their coffee or in randy's case water.

Nikki starts to show them off to all the areas of the house. "Oh my god Nicole," Gabi says already telling what the room is. "What is this room," Randy asks as they look around."The dressing room. The closet."

"This is a giant closet," bryan says,"Wow," brie adds as they all look around this big dressing room.

Then nikki takes them to the guest house," omg this is huge." Gabi says.

Int:Gabi: John has this big mansion and a mini one in the back as a guest house, me and randy have 2 houses and i have my apartment that i lease in arizona. But this is crazy big and just so luxurious.

"So here is the Maserati. So you wanna go for a ride," Nikki suggests looking at her sisters."i know you do," looking at brie in particular. "let's do it." Gabi says excited.

They get into the car to go for a drive. "This thing can go 200," Nikki tells her sisters,"nicole i swear i'll jump out of the car," Gabi says from the backseat," yeah don't or i swear you'll make me mad," Brie adds on.

"This is a sick house i will say," Brie says," yeah say it when bryan isn't around," Nikki says," no it's not." "don't be starting nikki," gabi scolds her sister.

Int:Brie: Even tho bryan's and i enjoy a more simple lowkey style home, there's something about john's home that i'm enjoying.

O'Fallen,Missouri:
Randy and Gabi's house:
(i skip some of the scenes from John's house)

They arrive at Randy and Gabi's house before they head to Brie and Daniel's place.

Int:Nikki: Me and brie have actually never been to gabi's house in Missouri, we've seen her Cali house many times but we've never had time to see her Missouri in person so were really excited to see it.

They walk into the house and are immediately met with their dogs barking baby and prince."Oh my goodness mommy missed you," Gabi says petting her dogs and picking up baby as Randy picks up Prince.

"Ok you guys wanna look around?," gabi says holding baby."yeah let's do it," nikki says, Randy goes to take the dogs on a walk on the lake on their land.

"So this is our living space, there is a sliding door that leads to the back door," Gabi points as she shows her sisters and the guys.

if you don't like this use your imagination.

"Wow this is beautiful Gabi," Brie says while looking around,"yeah gabi this is super nice," Bryan comments as well. "thank you, and let me show you the kitchen and dining room," as they walk into the doorway into the kitchen.

" and Let me show you guys the library before we go outside," Gabi says as she walks out the kitchen and down the hall to an extra room.

"this is our custom library," Gabi says showing them around. "Wow this is awesome gabs," Bryan says while looking at some of her book collections. " Thank you Bryan." Gabi smiles.

Int:Nikki: As Gabi is showing us around this place i totally get why she chooses to stay here more than any of her other places like it is so beautiful yet so simple.

"Let me show you guys the outside part, it is beautiful," Gabi says opening the sliding door into the backyard.

"Wow Gabi this is really nice," John says as they look outside. "omg is that your garden," Nikki says, as brie looks in amazement. "Yes so i have a flower garden out here and inside this little shed we have my vegetables that i grow and use for our meals all the time," gabi says showing them her garden.

Int:Brie: Gabi showing us her place it wasn't what i totally pictured. Me and gabi are super alike in the ways we eat and want to save the planet but to see her use up her resources is amazing and i could see me and bryan living in something like this.

"What's behind those trees," John says as he sees there is no fence as no other neighbors as near for a couple miles. Randy walks back over with the dogs from behind a tree on a trail," why don't you guys come see come on," Randy says waving his arm.

Int:Nikki: We've known Randy for a long time so when he wants to take us on this trail i'm thinking hes trying to play a trick on us.

Int:Brie: We're walking down this path following randy and gabi and i'm just wondering how big their property is.*laughs*

"Oh my goodness," Nikki and Brie says at the same time looking at the view.

"You guys this is beautiful, is this yours," Bryan asks looking at the view,"yeah we own this dock and some of the lake technically but anyone can go on the lake," Randy explains hugging gabi from behind looking at the view.

Int:Brie: This lake is beautiful and the fact it is pretty much in their backyard makes it even more beautiful, i totally see why Gabi loves living here.

"Isn't it beautiful," Gabi says walking with her sisters along the lake."Yes i see how you love living here all the time gabs." Nikki says.

"All this privacy it's stunning," brie says," yeah how private is it," Nikki asks curious, Gabi laughs," Well let me say it's private enough where i get a piece of my man back here,"

"Gabriella!," Brie exclaims while nikki and gabi laugh walking back up the trail.

Next day:

Int:Gabi: Today is the last day in Missouri before we have to head to Bries house and i'm just glad to be here with my sisters and they get to enjoy my peaceful lifestyle.

Gabi is working on garden in her backyard with a cup of coffee while Baby and Prince roam around freely. Brie and Nikki walk outside with their coffee while walking up to Gabi.

"Oh are you picking some vegetables right now," Brie asks curious as they open the door to the garden," Yeah you want to pick some i can show you how, both of you," Gabi says excitedly.

"yes please," Brie says " let's do it." Nikki says trying to act excited for her sister.

Int:Nikki: I love gabi and she has always loved plants and gardening so when i seen how excited she was to show us how to garden and pull the vegetables i couldn't say no even tho i don't like getting dirty.*laughs*

The men watch through the window as they watch the sisters laugh as gabi gets frustrated with nikki for not listening to her.

"you can really tell who's the oldest and bossy one," John laughs nudging randy,"yeah but they really love each other." Randy says, Bryan adds," when they aren't fighting about their clothes," The men laugh and go outside to join the sisters.

Next episode:A tango with Fandango.

authors note: Next chapter will come out today hopefully, i will finish the rest of the episode in the next one. i think with how long the episodes are i'm gonna have to do two chapters for each episode. i wanted to just add a little more of gabi's personality, so you guys get an idea of what's she's like especially with her little sisters cause their relationship means so much to her, which is deeper and will be explained in later chapters. She's not just gonna be in her sisters storylines i'm gonna try and put her with the other cast members so you can see her dynamic with them cause a lot of the divas look up to Gabi for guidance which we'll also see more of. if you have any suggestions just leave and a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 536 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...
10.9K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
91.4K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...
50.8K 2.3K 50
Randy Orton takes advantage of one of the Bellas by taking her husband as his victim. Now, Brie Bella must please the beast to save her love.