Vengeance's knot

By Centauriwrites_

⋆⭒˚.⋆Book 1 In The 'Bound By Love ' Series⋆⭒˚.⋆ ༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚ ༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚ She lives in a delusional world... More

DISCLAIMER
Dedication 💛
Characters 👥
Tropes ✨
Playlist 🎶
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

37 20 1
By Centauriwrites_

Bandook dikha dikha ke kya pyaar karegi
Ghayal hai tera deewana, bhai wah !
                                         ~Afghan Jalebi

Sitting on the head chair while discussing the gang stuff with his team members, he sipped the wine . Along with him , there were four other members including Aditya and Rudra . His gaze diverted to the man beside him who just threw a file towards him .
" Have a look at this . " The guy sitting next to Rudra passed a thin file to Aayansh, which made him wonder what could be inside. All the files he had ever received were thick as hell . So this one stood out among the others.
" Ab kya pareshani ho gayi ? Tum log mujhe chain se jeena na do . Pata nahi mujhe hi kyu ye leader sheader banaya bhagwan ji ne ." Aayansh raised his eyebrows, his face forming a big question mark expression.
(Now , what is the problem ? You guys don't even let me breathe properly. I don't know why God made me the leader of all this .)

" Well it's nothing important. It's just the marriage contract's duplicate copy which is signed between the Mafia Queen and Yuvraj Singh Rajput, the leader of Kasauli . We somehow managed to get it ." Aayansh was already enraged due to the unnecessary workload that came with the file, even before cracking it open. And then, Aditya dropped this bomb without even realizing that he was adding fuel to the fire.
" Andha nahi hu main ." After saying this , Aayansh took the file and opened it . Upon reading the contents of the contract , his jaw tightened and he threw the file on the table harshly , unbothered by the fact that it was a freaking glass table .
(I am not blind .)
"Ye kya faltu cheez hai . Lagta hai mr. Yuvraj Singh Rajput dar gaye or unhe protection ki jarurat pad gayi ." He said , his voice dripping with sarcasm.
( This is ridiculous! Maybe mr. Yuvraj Singh Rajput has already sensed danger and needs PrOtEcTiOn.)
"But you should also know that this is not going to help our future plans ." Ryan , one of his gang members, spoke .

" I know it very well , Ryan . I need to stop this from happening anyhow."
"But what are you going to do? You literally have no way left . " Ansh, another member of the gang, chimed in, looking so perplexed about this situation.
" Pata hui baat ko sau dafa bolne se baat badal nahi jaati gawar."
(Telling the already known thing again and again won't change it .)After doing some searching , they hit a dead end. It seemed like there was no other way to reach her , except through a full-blown war or a serious confrontation.

"Other than war and confrontation, there is no other way ." Ryan, despite being aware that he was putting his own life on the line, mustered up the courage to speak in front of Aayansh, who looked like he could kill anyone at this moment.
"Right now , i certainly don't want any of these. Search thoroughly , i am pretty sure something must be there ." Aayansh snarled , his voice loud and clear.
To prevent any further shouting, Rudra went out and contacted Shourya Singh , the walking computer and asked him . Within a few seconds, Shourya told Rudra about the application to be Aisha's bodyguard and after thanking him , Rudra went inside .

He called Aditya for a moment and told him about it . Aditya , being scared of Aayansh , asked Rudra to start and then he'll continue the rest . When they were done murmuring, Rudra said.
" We got to know that Aisha's personal bodyguard has left his job and her best friend is currently performing his task ." Rudra said , copy pasting all the information he got from Shourya. He didn't miss a single word that Shourya told him.
" And we want you to know that being her personal bodyguard is the only way you can get closer to her and since she hasn't seen your face , she is not going to know who you are ."
" And I want you to know that i am never doing this . " Aayansh spoke , his voice unwavering and firm . Everyone knew he was a man of words and no one can go against his will and words , yet they tried .
" There is no other way , king ." Ansh said , putting in the first attempt to persuade him .

" You are actually perfect for this job seeing your physique." The second trial came from Parth , but the way he stated his words depicted that he might be gay , which was untrue .
" Tumne mujhe bade dhyaan se dekha hai parth ..." Aayansh, known for his masters in teasing and taunting, seized this golden opportunity to tease Parth.
(You have seen me very thoroughly, parth . )
" No , like i mean you look fine for this job ." Parth was flabbergasted by the way Aayansh spoke those words. He turned as red as a tomato while he was trying to finish his sentence or, well, his explanation.
"Agar yahi tarika hai usse rokne ka to main ..."
(If this is the only way to stop this , then.)
" To kya ?" Rudra asked , curious to know his decision because Aayansh was finally coming onto the main point .
(Then what ?)
" Tab bhi main nah karunga ye ."
( then also I won't do it .)

" Boss , please , try to understand the adversity of the situation." The third attempt came from Ryan , but by the time he spoke , Aayansh was already seething with anger because of the other two attempts.
" Ye dekhiye Ryan mahashay aa gaye . Tumko main kya chutiya dikh Raha hu ?" Everyone stifled a laugh after hearing his comment . Ryan ki izzat Pani main gayi, chapak .
(Here comes Ryan , the preacher. Do u think I am a fool?)
" Okay okay , we get your concern but this is no other way and we have to stop this marriage by hook or by crook." Aditya spoke , trying to sound reasonable but at this moment , nothing made sense to Aayansh .

" What do you exactly want me to do ?"
" We want you to be her personal bodyguard." Ansh said , as if Aayansh didn't know about this , even though that was the very reason for his infuriation .
While this all was happening , Rudra and Aditya were lost in their own world , whispering to each other .
"Ye sab apna maut ka farmana kyu likh rahe hai ?" A puzzled Aditya asked , trying to figure out why everyone was trying to get themselves roasted in fire .
(Why is everyone writing their own death will ?)
"Hame kya , hame to bas piche baithkar dekhna hai . Apna kaam ho gaya , baki inn logo ko sambhalne do . Or vaise bhi inhe shauk bhi to chara hai aag se khelne ka . " Rudra couldn't help but let out a chuckle, his tone a mix of teasing and amusement, as he savored the moment. "Dekh to , Aayansh se kaam lal ho gaye hai iska matlab ab iski seema khatam hoti jaa rahi hai ."
(What has this got to do with us ? We just have to go back and enjoy it . Moreover , they are very interested in playing with fire .
Look , Aayansh's ears are all red that means his patience has finally come to the end .)

"Kah to sahi hi rahe ho . Vaise ye dekhkar main Aayansh ke liye ek gaana gana chahunga ." Aditya said , too eager to sing a song .
(You're saying correct . By seeing this , i would like to sing a song for Aayansh.)
"Ho jaye bhai ." Rudra said , ready to give the beats by snapping his fingers.
"Bhidi jalaye le jigar se Piya , jigar man lagi aag . I mean dekh Bhai Aayansh itna khol Raha hai is samay ki bhidi assani jal jaati ."
(Let's do it . U lit the cigar with your internal fire , your inner self is on fire . I mean look , Aayansh is literally fuming like a cigar .)

"Baat main dam hai bhai ke . Lekin Aayansh ne suno to tu narak vasi ho jayega kyuki swarg vale kaam to kiye nahi hai tune."
(You do have a point. But if Aayansh heard it , you will soon be visiting hell as you didn't do work to go to heaven .)
"Chal chal , mujhe jaisa bhola insaan swarg kyu nahi jayega ? Akhir shakal dekh meri , kitni pyaari se hai ."
(Go go , have you seen a more innocent man than me ? Look at my face , how innocent it is .)
"Manhus logo ki shakal main nahi dekhta , ankhein kharab ho jati hai usse meri ."
(I don't look at bad people's faces , it ruins my eyes .)
"Haramkhor ."
(Bastard)

" No , I won't ." Aayansh said , completely unaware of Rudra and Aditya's commentary going on , at the back .
" Boss , please . It's the only way ." Ansh's plea echoed in the room, and a heavy silence settled in, filling the space with an air of anticipation.
While everyone was impatiently looking at Aayansh , waiting for his response , he was lost in his own chain of thoughts . But then he said something which had their eyes wide open .
" Fine whatever."
All the guys had their jaws dropped to the ground when they heard what he said . Can u believe that the Mafia king actually agreed to be his rival's personal bodyguard? They thought it was gonna be a hell bent task but it wasn't that difficult. After all , it was the first time Aayansh had agreed towards what they said , otherwise he would only do what he wanted to . Never in their time with Aayansh had they seen him withdraw from his words .

I was sitting in my office and thinking about how I should stop this marriage from happening and how I will control the Dayan herself Kyuki vo behenji to mera katal karne par tul jayegi agr raaj ka parda fash ho jayega . Ek second main itna dar kyu raha hu usse , not until my chain of thoughts was broken by Aditya shouting on top of his voice .
(How will I control the witch herself because that lady will be ready to kill me if my identity is revealed. Wait why am I so scared of her ?)
" Are you sure you want to do this ? Will u be able to control yourself? I mean you have quite a temper ." Aditya spoke on top of his voice , making me squint my eyes while trying to prevent my ears .

"Jaise mujhe to shok chara hua tha han bola or mere paas self control namak chiz hai , unlike you . "
(As if I was very interested in doing this and I do have self control .)
" I was just concerned about you , okay ? You have insulted my kindness." Well , i knew this would happen . There wasn't a single day when Aditya didn't sulk on kiddish matters . I wonder why I had selected him in my mafia .
" Bhai tum kitne nautanki baaz."
(Bro you're so dramatic.)
While I was least bothered by Aditya's dramatic acts , Rudra entered and taunted Aditya about it .

" Or tumhe kya lagta hai ki Aayansh itna pagal hai ki uske samne chilane laga . Vaise bhi hi chilate samay jaanwar se kam to lagta nahi . Back to point , Aayansh tum kaise kissi bhi nalle ko apna left hand man bana sakte ho ? " Rudra said , making sure that Aditya would sulk more . In dono ka machi mandi wala mad bhed pata nahi kab khatam hoga .
( And you think Aayansh is stupid enough to lose his temper there . Moreover, while shouting he looks no less than an animal . Aayansh how can you hire any roadside free man to be your left hand man ?
When will their fish market fights end.)
" Tum chup ho raho , khud to jaise Kam berozgar ho ." When i say something to Aditya , his face swells with disappointment but he can't handle a single insult from Rudra 's mouth . It's like his dignity is being questioned.
(You keep quiet . You are also a very free man .)

"Ek to tum logo ke paas itni himmat hai ki tum log mere sar par khade ho kar lad rahe ho or usse jyada himmat ki baat to ye hai ki tumne mujhe bhi isme involve kar liya , mujhe ye baat sochne par majbur kar deti hai ki maine tum dono ko kyu hire Kiya ." Tired of their constant bickering , i spoke trying to keep them quiet but I knew very well , ye kaam bilkul pahad hilane jaisa hai .
(The fact you two are bickering over such a petty thing, and the audacity you both have to involve me in this , is making me regret the decision of hiring you both .
This work is like moving mountains. )
" Damn , you're rude !"
Annoyed by their behaviour, i stood up and went to my room , leaving these two in my office . Hopefully, they'll close the door of my office , though, i trust them .

Entering my room, i thought that Aisha is not stupid to ignore the fact that a person , out of randomness , became her bodyguard without any previous information to her . She would definitely research about me . Hey bhagwan , ye kaha phasa diya mujhe sherni ki pinjare main . Mujhe kacha kha jayengi ye madam sahiba . Bas ab aap hi bacha sakte ho mujhe , mujhe apni sharan main le lijiye bhagwan ji . Thinking all this i thought that I needed to come up with a perfect plan otherwise, my cover would be gone far before I knew it . I know the perfect person for this .
(Hey God, where did you throw me in the lioness's cage? This madam will eat me raw . Only you can save me now , take me to your shelter, God.)

"Information bhej diya hai maine , and or main chahta hu ki tum plan banakar rakho kyuki ye mere jindagi or maut ka sawaal hai . 10 minute main aaunga ."
( I have sent you the information , and i want you to come up with a perfect plan for it because this is the question of my life and death . I'll be there in 10 .)
" Chalo , tum har mushkil kaam ko yahi bolte ho . Bana dunga , tume par aana lekin ." The person on the side of the call spoke , making me snigger . Agar ye mere saamne hota to iska muh tod deta main .
(In your every difficult task you say this . I'll make it , just be on time .
If he was in front of me , i would have broken his nose .)

Blurb~~
As Aayansh was leaving the mansion, he noticed that the television was on. He approached it curiously , wanting to know why it was turned on and discovered Rudra watching a horror movie. A mischievous idea crossed Aayansh's mind, and he decided to scare him. So , Aayansh made his way towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the stand .  Meanwhile, Rudra caught sight of a shadow passing by the kitchen and cautiously neared it. To his surprise , he saw someone standing there with a knife and he mistaken them for an intruder and shouted , forgetting that he himself was a mafia. In a panic, Rudra screamed at the top of his lungs, possibly waking up the other members in the mansion.
"Ahhh , bhoot bhoot . Hey bhagwan Bach lo mujhe . Isse to main goli bhi nahi maar sakta ." 
(Ahhh, ghost ghost . Oh God , save me from this . I can't even shoot him .)

[So how did you like today's chapter? It's a little longer than previous ones because I have been unable to post since a week , due to my tests . Do tell me about your views and don't forget to vote 🍂]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 21.4K 75
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
35K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
45.3K 1.5K 14
"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐, 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...