Dallas Winston Imagines/ Pref...

By duhnow_girl

So this is a book about Dallas Tucker Winston. its my first book so idk how often I will be updating. but i h... More

Dallas~ My Racer
~🎵Song Resemblance🎵~
Dallas Winston- Hula Dancer
Dallas~ Carnival
Dallas Winston~ Tutoring (this one is my fav. must read)
Dallas~ Summer in Tulsa pt.1
Dallas~ Summer in Tulsa pt.2
Dallas~ Summer in Tulsa pt.3
Dallas~ Summer in Tulsa pt.4
Dallas~ My Favorite Actor pt.1
Dallas~ My Favorite Actor pt.2
Dallas~Cheater
Dallas~Cheater
Dallas~Cheater
Dallas~Cheater
Dallas~Plushies
Dallas~Druken Love
Dallas~ Lake
Dallas~ Our Meet Cute
Dallas~ Blushing
Dallas~Karaoke Nights
Dallas~Moving
a/n🥰
Dallas~Moving
Dallas~ Fear
Dallas~ Fear pt.2
Dallas~Honeymoon
Dallas~ Fortnite
Dallas~Get Away
Dallas~ Labor
Dallas~ Cuddling
Dallas~Movie
Soda~ Stutter
Preference Sleepover
Dallas~ Sick
Dallas~ Don't Go
Dallas~ Shots
Dallas~New Things
Prefrences~Reactions
Dallas~Packing
Dallas~Meeting the Parents
Prefrences~Your Period
Prefrence-Marriage
Prefrence~ T.V Couple
Matt Dillon~ Filming
Dallas~ Halloween Costumes
Dallas~Halloween
Dallas~TikTok
Dallas~War
Dallas~Uncomfortable
Requests
Dally's Playlist~♡
The Way You Look At Me (smut)
Don't Want to Break Up Again
As Long As You Love Me
Nobody Gets Me
Please Me (SMUT)
Requests

Marry You

83 4 2
By duhnow_girl

Dally's Pov

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Y/n and I were walking around talking about our life the suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you," I said staring into her eyes. She turned her head in shock and held eye contact.

"Maybe...Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?" I questioned myself. I mean we did just leave the bar.

"Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you!" I said energetically

"Well, I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go?" she said with a spark in her eyes.

"No one will know, oh, come on girl! Who cares if we're trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow!" I picked her up and spun us around. She grabbed my hand and lead the way.

She stopped infront of me and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Don't say no, just say yeah! And we'll go!"

"If you're ready, like I'm ready!" she nodded.

"I'll go get a ring, let the choir bells sing" I said as I ran into the nearest pawn shop. I spotted a beautiful ring, but it was overpriced. So doing the usual, I stole it. I met her once again and we ran to the chapel.

"So what ya wanna do? Let's just run, girl
If we wake up and you wanna break up, that's cool. No, I won't blame you, it was fun, girl"

"Dally no! I'm not regretting this! I love you." she said giving me a reassuring kiss.

"Don't say no! Just say yeah, and we'll go off and live our lives together!" she told me as we walked into the place. It was a cute little place, a little run down, but it will do.

We got called up and we stood in front of the priest.

"Do you, Dallas Winston, take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Just say I do" I thought.

"I do."

"Do you, Y/n L/n, take Dallas Winston to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Tell me right now, baby. Tell me right now, baby, baby. Just say I do" I thought to myself again.

"I do." she beamed

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Winston!"

She jumped into my arms and gave me a long, passionate kiss filled with love. I dipped her down, and then we ran out of the chapel.

"We're MARRIED!" she yelled into the streets laughing. I pulled her into my arms and we held each other as it started to lightly pour.

"I love you Y/n Winston."

"I love you my husband!"

We ran to the Curtis house to spread the cheerful news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 16
An Outsiders story✨️💛 "I can't love you. I just can't. Not after everything that's happened to me" After being caught up in a murder wrap completely...
177K 3.8K 62
A collection of Headcannons based on different scenarios with the gang. For more romantic type scenarios check out my other book "Staying Gold." A co...
1M 18.5K 36
Dallas Winston knew he had a younger sister up in New York with his parents, but when his parents die, and Sophie Winston has to come and live with h...
180K 4.1K 18
- DALLAS WINSTON. ❝ GIVE 'EM A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY, SWEETHEART. ❞ [ THE OUTSIDERS ] [ GRAPHIC CONTENT ] [RIGHTS:] - THE ONLY CHARACTERS I OWN WILL...