Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.58

482 67 25
By ButterFly_707_

-----------------------------------------------------------
● Finally 50k reads. I still can't believe it's possible because of you all. Thank you so much each and everyone. I can't express my feelings but I JUST LOVE YOU ALLLL..

● TARGET: 57 VOTES, 20 COMMENTS.

● I know comment target is still not completed but I'm so happy so I posted earlier. But now I want you all to complete the target.🥺

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

‼️‼️ MATURE CONTACT ‼️‼️
( DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER INFRONT OF YOUR FAMILY I REQUEST .😌)

SONG:- BHEEGH LOON

(Elders are not at home means meera's parents, uncle aunty, and Advik's parents also. Because Advik's father wants to buy land there so they are staying there tonight. )

Carrying her on his back he was still walking. They are about to reach but before that niyati jumped from his back and start running. His eyes becomes widened.

He start looking at here and there just then he heard.

Meera- MR.HANDSOME.

Advik- Where are you? Don't play games with me just come here.

Meera- NOOOOO

Advik- I'm telling you. You will regret if I catch you. Before that come here like a good girl.

Meera- NOOO NOOO NOOOO. FIRST SING A SONG FOR ME.

Advik- I'm not gonna do that. You need to rest. You are fucking drunk.

Meera- I'M NOT DRUNK. I'M NOT DRUNK.

Suddenly rain starts which makes Advik more worried about her health. He can't focus on her voice because she was literally running here and there. So, it's very hard for him to catch her.

Meera- SING A SONG FORRRR MEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

Advik- see it's raining we need to go home. Please try to understand.

Meera- Ohh yesss it's raining.

She said like a small kid even she was fully wet. ( becuase of raining💀)

Meera- It's raining so ab to ek romantic Song Banta Hai please mere liye....

She said in her sexy voice without her knowing.

No advik don't. You don't need your junior to stands up here in the middle of the road. So, don't sing. -His inner voice.

Meera- You can't even sing for me.

You know naa I can't deny her. - he said to his inner voice.

Gai Bhesh Pani me- His inner voice.

Advik- Ok fine. I'm singing first come infront me.

Meera- NO I KNOW YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE SO FIRST SING.

Without saying anything he start singing which they both wrote together 4 years ago.

SONG NAME: PYAAR MANGA HAI
(Please listen this song for more deep
feelings.You will love this feeling for sure.)

Both are fully wet. Their clothes are hugging them like a their second skin. He start walking to find her while singing. She was hearing his melody voice while resting her back on wall with closed eyes.

Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Mujhe Pyaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri Na intezaar karo
Main bhi dil ki sun raha hoon Tum bhi dil ki suno
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Mujhe Pyaar karo

Here she is standing infront of him fully wet. His eyes Landed on her lips There is small smile but very next second his eyes widened when his eyes Landed on her chest. FREAKING RED BRA.

Before he spoke anytime she looks up when she feels him.near her and start singing looking directly in his eyes. Tears rolled down after knowing how she still remember the lyrics even after memories lost.

Tujhe paane ka junoon iss qadar hai
Tere khwaabon se bhari ye nazar hai

It's raining but still his tears are so visible for her. Cupping his cheek she start cressed his jaw while he is lost in her Angel.

Taking one step closer to him she wrapped her arms around him neck.

Zara dheere se mere paas aao.....
Tumhe kitna pyaar hai ye batao

Removing her hairs from her face he tagged them behind her hairs. Holding her waist tightly he pulled her closer which makes her soft chest collided with his hard chest.

She took one step back but still their chest are touching when they both inhaled the breath.

Pucho na bas dil de do, Mujhe pyaar karo
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Naa inkaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri Na intezar karo

Removing his arms from her she again start running towards her home. Reaching near her room she looked back and make eye contact. He was about to hold the room's door.but before that she closed the door.

Advik- open the door baby. you need hangover.

He said baby word without his knowing. And after like 5 minutes she open the door and stand infront of him wearing something like this.....(yes she doesn't have blouse and under skirt or wo saari uski mummy se churai hui he. So Don't ask me anything about her outfit.🙂‍↕️)

While singing she start walking backward and he was walking towards her. Pushing him on sofa she bend down at his level.

Hmm..

Tu hai neele aasmaan ka musafir
Chala aaya taaro se meri khatir

Pulling her closer by her waist he wrapped his arms around her naked waist.
Coming closer to his ear she bits his earlobe and licked that place. His breath stopped working feeling her hard nipple on his chest.

Teri baahon mein ajab sa ik sukoon hai
Mujhe jaana ab kahi aur kyun hai

Twisting her hand behind her he pulled her so close to him that there lips are just some inches away. And sing while looking in her eyes with possessiveness and desire for her.

Tum meri bas meri ho
Mujhe pyaar karo

Carrying her in bridal style he start moving inside towards her bed.

Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Mujhe pyaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri Na intezar karo

Wrapping her arms around his neck she start rubbing her nose tip on his Adam apple to his jaw very slowly. Placing her on her bed he make her lay down and hovered over her without breaking eye contact.

Their lips are just some inches away from eachother.

Mujhe Pyaar karo na intezar karo

Mujhe Pyaar karo na inkar karo

Mujhe Pyaar karo na intezar karo...

Their lips are about to touch but his eyes open widened in shock. Yes they both can break this last line in their relationship but she in not in her right state and right now she didn't even know her real name.

He just can't let his lust to come over his love. Only he knows how much he is suffering to control infront her but today her bold moves makes him weak on his knees.

He stand up and start going but one tight grip stops him. Hugging him from back she mumbled.

Meera- Don't leave me Tonight please.

Advik- I can't do this Princess. Please try to understand. I just can't. I don't want to take advantage of you.

He heard her sobbing. Looking at her he cupped her face and said while resting his forehead on her.

Advik- I don't want our first time like this Angel. I want our first time very special that we both can remember how we both makes love for the first time. How loudly you moaned my name when I was burning deep inside you, how you marks my back with your nails in pleasure, how you asked me to go faster I want you to remember that all momensts. So, I can't do this now.

He knows it's her inner craving for him he can see lust and desire in her eyes which is only for him.

Meera- Please.

He just shook his head and looked down.

Niyati- I Need you ADI.

She said more like begging. His eyes widened hearing Adi after 4 years. They both makes eye contact. He looked down and saw how she is standing in mess. Undone saare, Without Bra. She didn't remember her name but advik knows that she is his Niya, his Angel and he can't see her suffering and only he can fulfill her this wish.

Advik- I can't make love tonight but I can do one thing Angel.

Said while Removing her saare from her shoulder after closing the door. She just Stan there without saying anything with her closed eyes.

He start Removing her saare slowly while testing her patient. Now she is standing just in tank top and shorts.

Sitting on the bed he spoke more like ordering while her eyes are still closed with heavy breathing.

Advik- Come here Baby.

Coming closer to him she knees down on the bed, rises her hips up she slowly pressed her center on his center.

He hissed in pain and she moaned feeling eachother closer after 4 years.

She knows what he was talking about when he said I can do one thing.

His Cock turns more hard when she repeat her action. With shaking hand he grabbed her ass just to receive another shock. NO PANTIES MEANS SHE IS SITTING ON HIM WITHOUT ANY UNDERWEARS.

His cock twist just by thinking about her naked body. Pulling her more closer by holding her ass she moaned when she feels his hard cock near her hot center.

Advik- FUCK NIYA.

He moaned hard when he felt her pussy just on his hard Cock.

He reach to her lips for kiss but stopped. He want their first kiss special when she remembered everything.

Turning his lips down and kissed hard on her throat and start sucking her throat. Her Adam apple start moving ups and down.

Her hold becomes tighter on his hairs when he start doing circles with his toungh on her throat.

His both hands are on her ass. Raises her hips he again pressed her on his hard Cock which is asking for more.

Both's movements are inexperienced but their these movements are making them more needy for eachother.

Niyati- More...

She moaned near his ear and kissed on his ear.

Cupping her boob he start squeezing her boob with one hand and with other hand he was squeezing her ass softly just to enjoy each moment.

But his Cock and her pussy don't want something soft but something hard and rough.

She start kissing hardly on his neck in return he start playing with her hard nipple with his thumb.

She again rises up and again pushed herself down at the same time he also rises his hip up to make them feel more pleasure and she moaned hard in his ear.

Not controlling anymore she said followed by her unholy moans.

Niyati- Tou...touch me.

Advik- I'm touch....touching you baby.

Shooking her head she spoke.

Niyati- Do..down there.

She said and looked down between them where their centers are rubbing with eachother.

Advik- Are you sure love?

He knows the answer but he wants her words.

Niyati- please It's burning. I want to cum.

She said and hide her face in his crook of neck. Sliding his one hand down between her legs he cupped her coverd pussy which is very soft. He start circling in slow motion while she was still pushing her self on his hard on.

Finally he gives her slit a long and hard stroke from top to bottom at the same time she pushes harder on his hard Cock.

Niyati- Ahh..Adi.

Advik- Fuck Niya.

Niyati- I'm cum...Cumming Ad...

Advik- Cum for me Love. Let me feel your wetness.

Hearing his words she cum very hard on his finger with very loud moan.

Niyati- FUCK ADI.

Hearing her moans and feeling her wetness on his hips and fingers, his cock twisted and he also explode without touching himself. Only her moans are enough to make him cum this much.

Breaths are uneasy, bodies are shaking, both are fully mess, wetness of their cums are still between their legs but still there is small smile on both of their faces.

Hugging her body softly he start doing circles on her back to cool her down. She also start cresses his hairs smoothly to make him cool down.

Cupping her face between his hands he kissed on her both eyes, cheeks and forehead.

There is the tears in both of their eyes. They both are talking by eyes, no words exchanged between them.

Hugging him tightly she kissed on his neck when she just give him hickeys.

Rubbing her tattoo on her neck he said before kissing onher tattoo.

Advik- Baby go and clean your self.

Niyati- What about you?

Advik- You clear up I am coming in just 5 Mintues.ok?

She nodded.

Advik- Don't come out of this room ok?

She again nodded but her hold is still tight.

Advik- Angel,leave me.

Niyati-Never.

He smiled.

Advik- I'm coming ok. I'm not leaving you.

Niyati- Pakka?

Advik-haan pakka. Now go.

And finally she leaves him and go for Shower.

He looks down and see his shorts which is fully wet. Shooking his head he start going with smile on his face.

After 15 minutes

They both are laying while cuddling.

Niyati- I'm sleepy.

She said while yawning.

Advik- Then sleep Angel.

Niyati- noo nooo. What if you will leave me.

Advik- Truth me Angel. Even if you don't remember me I will still not gonna leave you.

Said while looking at her.

Niyati- Why?

Advik- Because you are the beats of my heart. You are soul of my body. And without you I'm nothing MS.SHARMA.

He said and one tear rolled down. He looked at her just to witness her already slept while holding his t-shirt in her fist.

Advik- I'M MISSING YOU NIYA. JUST COME BACK TO ME.

said while cresses her hairs and kissed on her forehead.

Advik- I love you Angel.

And finally he also sleep in her arms.

He is not feeling guilty about what they both did becuase he knows they didn't did anything wrong.

What they both did is their love and their need for eachother and there is nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong to have desires for someone whom you truly loves.

And about our couple they both waited for so many years to take there relationship on this level. It's not like they both never seen eachother with needy eyes and unholy thoughts but still their love and respect is always first in their eyes before any needs.

:) I tried my best to write smut. It's like out of my syllabus. So tell me if I'm pass or fail.☺️

:) Now it's time to say good bye to our meera.........so just complete the target fast so I can post next chapter.

:) Tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna post next chapter's spoiler on my reel so don't forget to check it out.

:) I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to tell me guys if you like the chapter. it's give me hope that you all are loving the story.

:) Follow me on Insta. IG I'D:- butterfly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
5.2K 365 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
34.9K 2.6K 23
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...