Tragic Affairs

By loveekayym

Gabriella Garcia. Gabbi Bella. you ether love her or you hate you. How will she navigate the blood, sweat a... More

Intro
Cast list
act 1: The beginning
Info
1.
2.
3.
4.
act 2: Total Divas
Ring Gear
Act 2: Info
Welcome to the WWE
Welcome to WWE
A Tango with Fandago
A Tango with Fandango
Planet funk is Funked up
Planet Funk is Funked up
The "Fat" Twin
The "Fat" Twin
A/N

Personal info 2

55 0 0
By loveekayym

* Just showing you guys the outside of her houses and apartment with Randy so you have an idea of where she lives*

Missouri House: 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, Big backyard with a library, pool and a backyard garden:

California House: 5 bedroom, 3 Bath, Big Backyard and pool.

Arizona Apartment: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom.

Pets: Randy and Gabi's dogs
Baby:Girl

Prince:Boy

Cars:

Gabi's fruit and flower Garden in Missouri:

Pools:

Missouri pool:

California pool:

Missouri Library:

* authors note *
So i will be starting the storyline of total divas. i am so excited for this and i hope you guys enjoy. if you guys think they moved too fast its cause they did but they knew they wanted to be together so get with it. Hope you guys enjoy I'll try coming out with the chapter tomorrow for the first episode ima rewatch it tonight and tomorrow to get a feel for where i want Gabi in what scenes saying what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.3K 27
Every marriage has a secret, Brie's and Bryan's is no difference. Except their secret directly hurts Brie. However her knight in shinning armor is cl...
8.8K 327 10
Nikki Bella thought she was on top of the world, with her Millions Of Instagram and Twitter Followers,Her WWE Divas Title, Needless to say life was...
91.4K 3K 66
This may or may not suck, I'm being honest but I like it better than the first one so here we go. Your girl's back, Arianna but this time she's got a...
91.7K 2.4K 43
Nikki Bella is best known for her relationship with John Cena, but what happens when he betrays their love and she finds comfort in an unexpected per...