Junoon - Tere Ishq Ka

Von Meera_corner

Highest rankings:- #1 in Rajputs #24 in brides #40 in adult-content #12 in generalfiction She gasped when he... Mehr

Preface
Important!
Character Aesthetics
Supporting characters
Suryavanshi Palace
Suryavanshi Palace Rooms
Suryavanshi Brother's Rooms
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Spoiler
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Aadit's Haven
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 10

951 84 190
Von Meera_corner

Heyaaa! My god, such lovely responses on the spoiler, I was forced to update today because of it you know, lol! So here is today's update, I hope you all enjoy it!

Important note (which I forgot to add before) - The historical stories and palaces mentioned in the story is completely fictional and do not have any relation to existing historical facets of India.

Thank you!!

~*****~

Author's POV

Suryavanshi Palace (1:00 pm)

The hot blazing sun warmed the whole city of Suryagarh, shedding the golden hue on every nook and corner. Suryavanshi palace looked alluring in the warm glow of the sun, while the residents took shelter inside to escape the hot weather. However, the younger clan was getting ready to explore the city and meet the people there.

Meera was already dressed in her parrot green saree, struggling with the hook of her choker. Her face contorted into cute gestures as she huffed, cursing the unbearable tiny hook.

The exact moment, Aadit entered the closet to ask her if she is ready. His feet resorted to take a pause, when he saw the bright coloured saree draped on her figure and accentuating her features. His eyes drank in her form, and for once, he couldn't take away his eyes from her.

She still struggled with the necklace, and jerked her head softly to brin her hair to the front. Tilting her head next, she tried to hook the necklace one more time. That is when, her gaze landed on him; waiting there for her to probably get ready.

As she noticed him, he cleared his throat only to bring himself out of the stupor and asked impatiently, "Agar sajna savarna ho gaya ho to chale?"

Meera pinched her lips and replied, "Main koi saj savar nahi rahi hu. Dadi sa ne kha hai nayi bahu hun to thoda jewellery and all pehen ke raha karu."

She eyed her wedding bangles that still adorned her hands, with her nuptial chain and wiggled her toes feeling the rings adorning them. She even wore a waist chain because she was absolutely obsessed by those. Sighing at her another failed attempt of hooking the necklace, she called out to him tiredly, "Khadoos lamdi, khade khade kya dekh rahe ho? Help nahi kar sakte?"

His brows raised in utter surprise and he confirmed, "Me?"

To which, she answered raising her single brow in sarcasm, "Tum nahi to kya tumhare chacha ji ka beta? Yahan tum hi ho na?"

He clenched his jaw and asked in disbelief, "Tum kabhi seedhe jawab nahi de sakti na?"

Meera snapped in reflex, "Tumhare sawaal hi aise hote hain. Main kya karu. Or ab mujhse lad rhe ho to late nahi ho rha? Mere sajne sawarne pe bada bol rhe the."

He just shook his head, walking up to her and confessed exasperatedly, "Tumse to behas karna bekar hai. Hum se ladne ke alawa kuch nahi aata tumhe, lao idhar do."

Saying this, he held the hooks of the choker. She froze, suddenly regretting requesting his assistance when his fingers touched her nape. The way their tips touched the sensitive skin of the back of her neck sending her into a frenzied state. Unknown to her predicament, he removed the hair obstructing the necklace causing goosebumps to erupt on her skin. He tried to hook the necklace at it's place, and frowned before murmuring in frustration, "Ye hook kaise hoga Meera, itna to tight hai lock. Isko lose karna hoga."

Her brows furrowed in confusion and before she could ask him to show her, he leaned down to loosen the hook with his teeth. Her eyes widened feeling his lips caressing her nape, gulping down a lump and looking into the mirror ahead; only to witness his form leaning down to her level for fulfilling the task.

He loosened the hook through his teeth and moved back, locking it in place and muttered, "It's done."

He looked up and stiffened, when his gaze rested upon their reflection in the mirror. Suddenly becoming aware of their proximity and his unconscious acts, he stumbled a few feet back awkwardly. Meera too corrected her hair, pushing them to the back and adjusting her choker, "Thank you!"

He just nodded to her gratitude and spoke further, "Hum bahar wait kar rahe hain. Aa jao."

He was out of the door in the next minute, Meera too gave herself some final touches and spraying her favourite scent over her she too rushed out of the room.

***

As soon as AadEera joined the other four, they settled themselves into four separate cars. The foremost one housed their bodyguards leading the entourage, the one behind it had another bodyguard alongside Kunal and AriEsh sitting in the backseat. The third one had AbhEer and AadEera while the last one had a couple of bodyguards as well.

The four cars exited the palace grounds, leaving behind the acres of space and taking over the roads of Suryagarh. Adheesh was busy talking to Kunal over their schedule which the assistant had fixed for them, "Kahan kahan jaana hai Kunal?"

Adheesh

The man answered dutifully, "Hukum, hume ek naye government school se invite aaya tha vahan visit karne ke liye jo aaj hum sabse pehle visit karenge. Uske baad vahan paas hi, kayi ghar bane hue hain, vahan sabhi shehervale aapse milna chahte the to vo vahan haazir honge. Sab se milne ke baad yahan ki local markets hain, dadi sa chahti thi ki Rani sa, Yuvrani sa aur Baisa vahan ghum aayein to vahan bhi jana hai."

Adheesh nodded and spoke strictly, "Logo se milne vali jagah aur market mein security ka intezam ho gaya hai?"

Kunal told him, "Ji hukum, security arrangements kar diye hain."

Adheesh nodded in affirmation when Ariaa asked Kunal, "Yahan market ke alawa kya hai ghumne ke liye?"

Ariaa

Kunal briefed her, "Rani sa, yahan Suryagarh lake hai jahan puraane zamaane mein Suryavanshi dynasty ke ancestors ne ek lake palace banwaya tha. Ab use ek hotel mein convert kar diya hai. East city ki taraf ek bahot hi puraana shiv parvati ka mandir bhi hai, vahan manyata hai ki agar koi bhi joda ek sath shivling pe doodh chadhaye aur pooja kare to unke parivar pe shiv-parvati ki kripa bani rehti hai. Iske alawa ek sheesh mahal hai jo ki usi pahadi ke bilkul dusri taraf hai. Or bhi kuch 3-4 chote chote palaces hain."

Ariaa asked enamoured, "Itne sare palaces, ek hi city mein kyu?"

Adheesh solved her query, "Bahot sare reasons hote the Rani sa. Pehle city boundaries pe kayi chote chote establishments banaye jaate the taki city ko safeguard kar sake. Uske sath sath raja ke alawa jitne bhi unki sabha mein zaruri log hote the unke bhi chote chote palaces hote the."

Ariaa enquired confused, "Kaun kaun?"

Kunal answered her in brief, "Rani sa, aap aise samjh sakti hain ki jaise aaj kal government mein finance minister, defence minister or sb hote hain vaise hi unke bhi hote the."

Adheesh frowned seeing Kunal interrupting his time with his wife, answering her queries and spoke coldly, "Hum bata rahe hain unhe Kunal. Ya aapko hum se zyada pata hai?"

The man's eyes turned wide at the strict tone, and he looked down immediately muttering, "Maaf kijiye hukum."

Ariaa bit back a smile seeing the sudden change in Adheesh's behaviour and feeling bad for the poor guy, she asked instead, "Oh samjh gayi. Or ye sheesh mahal kya hai, sounds interesting!"

Adheesh forgot completely about his now mute assistant and indulged himself in satisfying his wife's curious mind, "Purane zamaane mein rajaon ki kayi raniya hua karti thi, aur kayi bar aisa hota tha ki unke liye raja alag alag mahal banwa diya karte the. Sheesh mahal bhi aisa hi tha. Ye hamare par dada ke baba sa, ya ni hamare great great grandfather Raja Adheenath ne banwaya tha unki sabse choti rani ke liye. Kehte the vo bahot khubsoorat thi, aur unhe khudko sheeshe mein niharna bahot pasand tha. To ek bar unke janamdin ke din raja Adheenath ne unse pucha ki vo tohfe mein kya chahti hain, to unhone kaha ki vo ek aise mahal mein rehna chahti hain jahan vo jayein vahan unhe unka aks dikhai de. Sabhi log chaunk gye the kyunki aisi koi jagah tab nahi thi. Isliye apni patni ki ichha ko puri karne ke liye raja Adheenath ne sheesh mahal banwaya tha jahan ki har deewar, chat aur kone mein ek mirror maujood tha. Aur jahan jahan mirrors nahi vahan paani, yahan tak ki vo pahadi ke us hisse mein tha jahan pahadi ke neeche ek nadi jaati hai. Rani jahan bhi jati unhe apna aks un sheeshon aur paani mein dikhayi deta. Sheesh ka matlab hota hai mirror, yani the palace of mirrors."

Her mind was blown hearing the story of profound love, passion and history from him. She always wondered that browns out of all people, never knew to proclaim their love in front of the world openly. Lest, she forgot that Taj Mahal, the monument that sang valours of love was made by one as well.

She spoke admirably, "That's beautiful! I mean, people only talk about Taj Mahal when we discuss about the evidences of love in history. But we forget to go deeper into it, and fail to realise that many more proofs of undying and unconditional love exists here. Sheesh mahal pyaar ki nishani nahi to aur kya hai?"

Adheesh frowned and asked advertly, "I don't think so. Taj Mahal is famous because of it's tales of Shahjahan cutting off the hands of its labourers, also that it was made in 22 years and many other theories surrounding it, not because of the love. Sheesh Mahal bhi agar aap dekhein, it's just about the self-obsession of the queen with herself. It's a known story that she died in that mirror palace due to a deadly disease and she could literally see her death coming down upon her through the mirrors on the roof because she refused to get them removed. Ye ahankar tha, aur kuch nahi."

Ariaa smiled at his thinking, "Thik hai, agar aapko aisa lagta hai to aisa hi hukum."

With that she turned her face to the window, Adheesh frowned at her less to no response; wishing to know about her point of view in the matter. He waited, for seconds, minutes but he couldn't wait till hours for sure hence he spoke, "Okay, so you don't agree with me. Aapko aisa lagta hai ki vo sach mein pyaar ki wajah se jaane jaate hain?"

She turned to him and answered honestly, "Haan, bilkul lagta hai."

Adheesh scoffed, and Ariaa looked at him straight in the eyes challenging him, "You just said Taj Mahal took 22 years to be made. Taj mahal Mumtaz ke marne ke baad banwaya gaya tha, agar Shah Jahan chahte to itne waqt lagne vale us monument ko nahi banwate kyu ki unki wife wahan usne dekhne ke liye maujood hi nahi thi. Par unhone banwaya, because he wanted ki sab log use unki wife Mumtaz ke naam se yaad rakhein. He wanted her to know even in the heavens that he loves her, and he wanted their love to live till the end of time. Vo chahe eternal ho ya na ho, unka pyaar eternal ho. Han, labourers ke haath katwana vo ek atrocity thi, his madness of Taj Mahal always remaining a unique piece. But aren't we all mad when it comes to love?"

He listened to her carefully, not giving away anything through his expressions but seeing the dazed look she knew she made him ponder. She continued, "Or Sheesh Mahal, you're right, the queen was not only beautiful but also arrogant and boastful of her beauty. Despite this, the king loved her enough to no end and yet not minding her ego and pride, he made that palace because it was her wish. He loved her despite the flaws, and he proved it by doing something that didn't make her question her flaws rather accept them. Rahi baat, rani ke usi mahal mein marne ki to, she knew every mirror in that palace was the evidence of the king's love for her, hence she refused to part away from them even on her deathbed. It was all for love Hukum, and even now, it is all about love."

Adheesh was stoned at his place hearing Ariaa; her vision surrounding the concept of love sounded to bizarre yet desirable. Ariaa looked at him straight in the eye and spoke intensely, "Aurat jisko chahe vo sheesh mahal kya bas uske liye ek chota sa sheeshe ka tukda hi le aaye na to vo usme puri zindagi apne aap ko usme sawaar sakti hai, aur usi ko dil se lagaaye aakhiri saans bhi le sakti hai."

His eyes couldn't look away from her, and hers; they refused to move away either. The other two in the car were long forgetting, just they existed in the moment. Where he couldn't believe how she spoke such soulful words without a slip of tongue and she wondered if her message genuinely reached him or not.

Where the two were busy in the intense eye battle; the other car had tension buzzing in the air as well. Aadit had opted for driving the car himself, only to regret it when Abhay took the backseat gesturing Meera to sit in the front. Heer too sat in the back; despising her husband for this conspiracy. No, not because he sat beside her, but due to the bickering ones in the front seat.

Heer

Abhay

Meera hit the music box button again muttering in anger, "Maine kaha na Taylor Swift chalega."

With her statement, Swift's voice captured the car and Lover started playing. Heer winced at the music, already disliking Meera's musical taste because she never liked anything besides her Hindi Bollywood Music. Just like her, there was another person who disliked the music, and changed the stereo's channel for nth time saying, "Aur humne bhi kaha hai ki Hindi music chalega."

The next second Heer smiled hearing the familiar tunes of Hoshwalon ko Khabar kya playing in the car. Her head rested on the window as she looked outside admiring the passing roads and city, while her husband noticed her expressions with the change in music.

Abhay controlled his laughter when due to sudden shift in music Heer's head slipped from the window and she looked at stereo wide-eyed with Meera's firm words, "Nahi, Taylor Swift!"

And there was the Godforsaken tune that Heer started hating since Meera first played it. Aadit frowned again and spoke, "Hindi gaane!"

He again changed the channel to which Meera fumed and snapped, "Old fox!"

His eyes widened and he gave her a death glare, "What did you just call me?"

Meera snapped again sarcastically, "Old! Yani puraana, ancient, historic, pracheen..."

Aadit questioned in anger, "Hum...hum tumhe pracheen nazar aate hain?"

She fiercely nodded, again changing the music as she noticed he did taking advantage of her argument, "Nazar nahi aate, tum ho pracheen. Kaun is zamane mein Jagjit Singh ki ghazal sunta hai vo bhi road journey mein, aur ye kya hum..hum...hum? Kaun hum? Tum aur tumhare sau bodyguards?"

Aadit was fuming in anger at her reply and spoke with sarcasm, "You...hum sahi the, tum ho hi ladaaki. Dadi sa ne pata nahi kaunse muhurat mein tumhe hamare liye pasand kiya tha. Jabse aayi ho, zindagi mein shani ki dasha banke baith gayi ho."

His words made her mouth open in 'O' while he concentrated on driving trying to control his fury. Meera pinched her lips and growled in anger, "You...tumne mujhe shani ki dasha kaha aur jo tum mere zindagi ka chandra grahan ban gaye ho uska kya? Naam ka matlab suraj hai iska matlab ye nahi ki sach mein meri zindagi mein grahan laga doge."

Heer was sitting amused, too bewildered seeing them fighting like cats and dogs; the stereo and music long forgotten by them. She looked at Abhay hoping he would interrupt the duo, but the man just had his head on the backrest with Bluetooth devices stuffed in his ear; probably listening to some music.

Noticing her gaze, he looked at her and then front, when she pass him a glare in disbelief. He removed an earpiece and offered her, "Ye lamba chalega, chahiye?"

He gestured towards AadEera and then the Bluetooth device, having pity on herself she grabbed it not before cleaning them with the corner of her saree and stuffing it in her own ear. The soft Bollywood tune greeted her as the lyrics resonated, Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi hairan hoon main.

Aadit taunted Meera, "Tumhara taste kharab hai ye hume pehle se pata tha, aaj dekh bhi liya. Kya problem hai Jagjit Singh ke gaano mein? He is a legend!"

Meera's eyes widened as his swiped towards Abhay while saying it and Aadit didn't miss his brother's side eye and a low-level 'fuck you' gesture through his finger which he did hiding from Heer.

Meera spoke with love and admiration, "Taylor is a legend as well! An idiot like you won't understand it."

His retort came in just a second, "Just like you won't understand the beauty of our Hindi retro music."

She questioned in distate, "Kaisi beauty? Neend aati hai ye gaane sunkr. Huh!"

Aadit rolled his eyes, taunting her yet again, "Chalo now I know what to do when you eat my head off. Tumhe ek speaker ke sath kamre mein band karke ye gaane chala dunga. You'll sleep and I'll have all the peace in the world."

Meera's eye twitched and she huffed, not finding a suitable retort for the next few minutes she turned to look out of the window with her hands crossed. Heer opened her one eye, not receiving the sound of constant bickering and felt relieved seeing the two now as calm as winter morning. She took away the Bluetooth device, enjoying the music that Aadit played on the stereo.

She looked at Abhay hoping he would turn so that she could hand him his earpiece. When he showed no movement, she poked his arm with her forefinger and he instantly looked at her. She forwarded the device muttering, "Thank you!"

Nodding, he took it and wore it himself, looking outside the window now. The cars reached their first destination soon enough.

Kunal opened the gate for Adheesh and a bodyguard was going to open one for Ariaa when Adheesh showed his palm to him. The man went back at the silent command, buttoning up his blazer Adheesh walked to Ariaa's side and opened the gate for her. Ariaa smiled taking his hand and coming out of the car, Adheesh standing just beside her holding her waist firmly.

Abhay and Aadit followed, opening the gates for their respective partners as well. Abhay leaned down muttering to Heer, "Yahan sab hume notice karenge, can I hold you while we take the stroll?"

Heer looked around at the crowd of people, and just gave a silent nod in affirmation. Aadit helped Meera out taking her by surprise, to which he whispered with a fake smile, "Bhagwan ke liye humse yahan mat ladna, sab dekh rahe hain isliye ye kar rahe hain hum."

Meera nodded in understanding, becoming aware that the two would have to wear masks of happy relationship and the façade of much in love couple. However, as soon as his hand touched her bare waist, she shivered feeling his hand's warmth on her skin.

Heer was thankful as Abhay pulled her saree's veil covering her lower exposed waist and then holding it over the cloth. Still the material did nothing to block the heat of his hand on her waist.

The six of them were followed by the guards, while they strolled the whole school. Greeting and meeting the kids as well as the teachers, they spent some time with them. The kids were jumping in happiness, meeting the royalty; especially when the girls started giving them the gifts they bought for the kids.

Heer handed over a gift to a small kid, the little one gestured her to lean down and she did curiously. A small smile took place on her lips, as the kid kissed her cheek. Giggling, she cupped his cheek as well, presenting him with a kiss in return. Abhay tried his best to keep the mask of his angry and spolit self intact seeing her interaction.

She stood back up, as wind played with her hair and her veil fluttered a little with it. She tried to collect the veil and hold it in her hand, sighing he walked forward and took hold of it. Heer was surprised when he wrapped it around her back giving it towards her shoulder, she took it from his hands while their eyes stuck to each other. The kids looked at the two, awaiting their gifts but the two stood still lost in each other.

Seeing this, the guard standing behind cleared his throat bringing the two out of their lost stupor. Abhay and Heer parted a little awkwardly, and the guard handed them a gift which Heer held giving it away to the next kid.

After the school, they moved towards the peoples' gathering in the nearby locality. As soon as they proceeded towards it, the girls were flabbergasted to see the procession of people gathered there. It was a huge crowd, which they didn't expect; completely oblivious to the impact of Suryavanshi brothers on the people there.

The brothers' immediately wrapped their partners in protective embraces while going in the crowd, silently gesturing the guards to keep a strict eye. Meera was left surprised when Aadit pulled her closer through the shoulder; the sudden portrayal of protective demeanour by him was not comprehensible by her. Heer too looked shocked as Abhay smiled at the guards; not believing it a little bit that her arrogant husband was capable of smiling at the common people. Ariaa was taken aback by the influence of Adheesh who seemed the crowd's favourite as they blessed him; her husband readily taking their blessings and meeting the kids.

They were made to wear flower garlands, the elderly gave them blessings for their new lives and kids came running with flowers and cards as presents. All these were handed to the guards to be taken home. A lady spoke with joint hands, "Hukum, hum sabhi ki aas thi agar aap sab hamare sath khaana khaaye to. Rajbhog jaisa to nahi hai jo aap khaate honge, humse jo ban pada humne banaya hai."

The six shared looks between them, and Ariaa took the cute speaking politely, "Hum sab zarur khayenge."

The people were happy and soon they brought out jute cots, playing comfortable cushions on them for the six, they settled wooden tables in between each of them. A man helped them wash their hands, and the pairs each took a cot; sitting facing each other. Some ladies brought out leaf plates with food served in them; they kept the food there when Meera asked politely, "Aap sab nahi khayenge?"

An elderly man spoke, "Baisa, aap jeemiye, hum baad mein jeemenge."

Meera was confused and she looked at Aadit who explained, "Jeemenge matlab khayenge."

She nodded in understanding, Heer spoke not liking this, "Nahi, abhi to aapne kha aap sab hamare sath khaana chahte hain. Hamare bad kyu khana hai fir. Aap sb bhi khaana le aaiye."

The people looked pleased with the kindness of the royal ladies, they looked at the brothers who nodded in affirmation. Soon enough, they all too settled with them and got their plates to eat.

They had their food, with the crowd being astonished as they witnessed Adheesh awaiting Ariaa to start first. The man didn't thought much of it, it was his usual routine now but the crowd wasn't used to the act much. They always witnessed the ladies waiting for the men to finish the food first, only to have theirs later which slowly turned to eating together by the time. Yet, they never witnessed a man eating after a woman, Adheesh was the first and the crowd didn't know what to make of it.

Aadit too kept the laal maas aside from Meera's plate, and a lady asked her, "Baisa, aapko maas na bhaaya ke?"

Meera spoke politely, "Nahi nahi, hum vegetarian hain, maas nahi khaate. Khaana bahot tasty bana hai."

True to that, the food was superlative. The aroma of mud utensils and firestove, the simple cooking technique and the earthiness was mouthwatering. They all thoroughly enjoyed the meal; and bid the crowd adieu after they were done eating. Not before, distributing the gifts and grains they got for them.

The next stop was the local markets which they were going to explore. The guards surrounded them in the market, with the six walking in between. Kunal informed them that their schedule was now clear, and they could shop without any time restraints now. Ariaa and Meera were so happy hearing this, they wanted to explore the local markets and artisans since they arrived in Suryagarh.

As the six continued to explore the markets, they were separated into pairs by the time they dwelved deeper. Heer ran her gaze throughout the market, only to halt at a shop that sell Mojris. She absolutely loved the beautiful enigmatic footwear since childhood. Rushing to the stall, she started inspecting the Mojris and Abhay towered behind her looking at the footwear.

She like an aqua blue pair, and asked the shopowner, "Hum pehen ke dekhlein?"

Recognising the couple, he bowed frantically, "Yuvraj, yuvrani sa. Khamma ghani. Ji ji, aapki hi dukaan se, jo chahe pehen ke dekh lijiye."

Heer sighed, not liking the sudden royal treatment but was helpless. She kept the footwear down, and removed her heels to try the footwear. She was going to stumble due to imbalance, and her hands took support of Abhay's arm unconsciously. He stabilized her as well, holding her firmly and she happily wore the slippers. Looking up at him, she asked with twinkling eyes, "Achhi lag rhi hain na?"

His eyes downcasted, admiring her feet in the Mojri and the anklets he gifted her. Nodding, he gave her her answer. Happilu, she turned to the shopkeeper and said, "Hum ye lenge. Kitne ki hain?"

The shopkeeper said, "Ji bas 400 rupiya!"

Abhay was going to pay when her shriek halted his actions, "400! Bhai ji, aap pagla gaye hain ke? 400 ki. Ye sadar bazar mein 200-200 ki milti hain, aur aapne to yahan loot machayi hui hai. Hum 200 se ek rupiya zyada nahi denge aapko."

The man looked petrified hearing Heer's bargaining stance, while Abhay gazed around them feeling eyes stuck on them. His one glare was enough for the people to go saundering back to their work. Clearing his throat, he spoke, "Heer, koi badi baat nahi hai, hum le lete hain."

The shopkeeper was happy hearing it, and nodded with joined hands trying to butter the couple, "Ji Yuvrani sa, ke baat ho gayi se? 400 ki hi to bola, sadar bazar ka apna hisaab se aur yahan ka apna. Aap to rajgharane se hain, 200 rupiya ke liye..."

To which Heer narrowed her eyes, and questioned in disbelief, "Rajgharaane se hain to ke ho gaya? Aap lootenge hume? Hum na devenge 400 rupiye iske liye. 200 mein dene hain to do, nahi to rakhiye apni mojri."

With that she kept the footwear back, praying inside that the man agrees. Abhay was left stupefied watching her this sight, his hand was still halted on his purse wondering whether he should bring it out or no. Finally the man regarded and spoke, "Yuvrani sa, aap to naraaz ho gayi. Le lijiye, 220 rupiya mein."

Heer relented, standing there with crossed hands and Abhay watched paralysed when her hand went inside her blouse and brought out the cash. She gave it to the man, and took her footwear leaving him more shocked and flustered.

As Heer started walking ahead, paying no heed to his stoned self. He followed her and pulled her towards a corner in the market. Heer frowned asking, "Ye aap kya kar rahe hain?"

He asked in disbelief, "Hum kya kar rahe hain? Aap kya kar rahi hain? Vahan paise kaun rakhta hai?"

He pointed towards her breasts, to which Heer looked at him like an alien and spoke, "Is desh mein aapko har kone mein aisi auratein mil jayengi jo paise vahi rakhti hain."

Abhay seethed and spoke, "Par aap nahi rakh sakti Heer."

Heer asked him perplexed, "Kyu? Ab isme bhi pabandi? Aur vahan nahi to kahan rakhein paise? Hum jab rangmahal se bahar shopping ke liye aate the to aise hi paise leke aate the. Aapko nahi pata, yahan in local markets mein log kitne batue chori karke le jaate hain. Isse safe jagah nahi ho sakti."

He closed his eyes hearing the answer, clutching his head and moving it before speaking firmly, "Aap ab rangmahal mein nahi hain Heer, aap yahan ki Suryagarh ki Yuvrani hain. Aapka aise apne kapdo mein haath daalke paise nikalna accha nahi lagta."

Heer pouted, wondering how many things would she need to change to finally settle in his family dynamics. She asked irritated, "To aap hi bata dijiye kahan rakhein paise, kyunki hamari in sariyon mein to pocket hoti nai hai. Aur is bhare bazaar mein purse latka ke to hum chalne nahi vale."

Abhay cleared her doubt, "To hume de diya kijiye, par aaj ke baad aisi harkat mat karna. Aur pehle to ye bataiye, jab hum hain to aapko paise kharch karne ki kya zarurat hai? Aap samaan pasand kijiye, pay karne ke liye hum hain."

She immediately denied with a firm shake of her head, "Nahi, hamare pas hamari mehnat ki kamai ke paise hain. Hum apne liye khud shopping kar sakte hain, aapke paison ki zarurat nahi hai hume."

His anger sky-rocketed and spoke something he regretted the next moment, "Kaunsi mehnat, naachne aur aadmiyon ko satisfy karne vali?"

Heer froze in her spot, and so did he. Shaking his head, he was going to correct himself when she spoke with a taunting smile, "Haan, vahi mehnat. Aur garv hai hume hamari mehnat par, chahe jaisa bhi tha vo kaam tha hamara. Shauk nahi!"

Her answer left him speechless; and so did she the next moment. Bumping her shoulder with his, she walked away from him towards the next stop not before handling her money to a guard and telling him to carry it for her. Abhay sighed at his fuck up and followed behind her, eyeing the guard distastefully who helped her with her finances.

***

Ariaa and Adheesh were near the cloth stalls, exploring the royal tapestry of traditional prints and material in the city. Ariaa stopped in front of a stall that had a wide range of printed dupattas with different intricate patterns, all in bright coloured hues. She wondered out loud, "Adheesh, ye kaunsa kapda hai? Humne dusri bar dekha hai. Meera ne aisa duppata us din jashn mein pehna tha."

Adheesh held the cloth's end, acknowledging the shop lady who bowed in respect and explained, "Ye bandhani hai Ria, yahan ka ethnic print. Aur ye dusra leheriya, ye bhi yahan ka ek print hai."

The shop lady further explained the way these prints were dyed on the cloth material and Ariaa fell in love with it. She smiled in glee, "Ye bahot sundar hai. Hume lena hai. Aap hume aur designs dikha dijiye."

The lady brought out the best of her designs for the queen and Ariaa was happily looking at them. Trying the various colours on her, when another lady in the shop praised, "Rani sa badhi chokho se, saare rang bade chokhe lagre se aap pr."

Grinning, Ariaa thanked the lady. She pouted going through the choices, when Adheesh's eyes caught sight of a bright pink bandhani lehenga hanging there. He spoke pointing at it, "Vo dikhaiye zara."

At once, the shop lady took the piece off the hanger and Ariaa looked at it mesmerized. Adheesh touched the cloth inspecting the softness of the material, and satisfied he took the dupatta. She looked surprised when the dupatta was placed on her shoulder by him, and he gave her a once over in admiration, "Ye rang aap par khil raha hai. Dekhiye zara."

She smiled, when he turned her to the mirror and adjusted the veil properly. Their reflection was in the mirror, letting them admire their togetherness for the first time while the ladies giggled behind their veils seeing their king romancing his wife.

Ariaa blushed hearing giggles around her, and Adheesh couldn't help admire her turning into the shade of the veil he chose. Leaning he whispered, "Ab aapko samjh aaya ki hamara kya haal hota hai jab aap sabke saamne hume chhedti hain?"

She flushed more if possible, the voice was too low in decibles but just close to her ears with his lips almost grazing them. Seeing her speechless state, he let a smirk grace his handsome face and she couldn't help swoon over him.

Turning towards the lady, she hurried in giving her the veil, "Hum ye lenge. Aap ye lehenga pack kar dijiye."

The lady nodded respectfully, while Ariaa looked anywhere but a grinning Adheesh. He paid for the purchase once the lady gave the bag to Ariaa. Adheesh gestured Kunal, who instantly came forward and took it from her.

Before Ariaa could know, her hand was held by Adheesh with his fingers entwining with hers and he pulled her with him, "Aaiye, aapko yahan ki mashhoor rabri jalebi khilaate hain."

She followed him, admiring the essence of their enclosed hands with a huge smile on her lips. To her surprise, he took her to a local sweet shop and sat on the wooden bench there while saying, "Khamma ghani Kaka sa. Kaise hain aap?"

The old man grinned, and came there with folded hands, "Ghani khamma hukum, bas bhagwan ki kripa hai. Bataiye, kya khilaaye aapko?"

Adheesh looked at Ariaa and introduced her, "Pehle to inse miliye, ye hain hamari patni, Ariaa. Ariaa, ye manohar kaka hain, baba sa ke sath bachpan se hum yahan aaya karte the."

Ariaa greeted the man with folded hands and the man blessed her. Adheesh grinned at him, "Zara ek pattal hamari pasandeeda rabri jalebi laga dijiye, aapki rani sa ko chakhwani hai."

Ariaa looked at her husband in surprise, with his sudden calm and happy joyful demeanour. She realised he must have been transported back into the childhood being in a place he had fond memories of. Manohar spoke, "Are, bilkul sahi waqt pe aaye hain hukum, abhi abhi garam jalebi utarwai hai."

He shouted to a boy in the shop, "Ae chotu, jaldi se hukum ke liye badiya si jalebi rabri laga."

Manohar went away, and Adheesh noticed Ariaa's admiring gaze. He asked, "Kya baat hai?"

She answered truthfully, "Aapko aise bacche jaise pehli bar dekha hai."

He grinned sheepishly, running a hand through the back of his hair and she froze, suddenly feeling a rush of love inside of her. His happy sheepish face made her want to keep it intact for a lifetime.

He spoke in reminiscence, "Haan, vo bas Manohar kaka ke samne bachpan beeta hai. Isliye unke aage humara bachpana bahar aa jata hai."

She nodded in understanding, when the teen brought a leaf bowl filled with delicious jalebis immersed in rabri.

Adheesh took the bowl, and held a piece in his hand forwarding it to Ariaa, "Lijiye, kha ke bataiye kaisi hai?"

Ariaa took a bite of it, moaning the next second as flavours burst into her mouth and Adheesh cherished her response with a chuckle.

"It's delicious!" she gushed in happiness, holding his hand and having another bite of the sweet. He held the same jalebi and had it next, moaning in delight speaking to Manohar, "Kaka sa, dil khush kardiya. Vahi bachpan ka swaad."

Ariaa nodded frantically in response and Manohar's already swollen belly swelled a little more in pride. The duo relished some more refreshments from the shop, giving a break to their guards as well.

***

Aadit and Meera were taking a stroll, when an artefact shop caught her sight. Without a word, she took the turn towards the particular shop. Aadit walked a step ahead immersed in his phone. Their guards halted, looked at Meera, then at a walking Aadit and hesitatingly stopped him, "Kunwarsa, Baisa to idhar hai."

Aadit stopped at his place, turned only to see Meera nowhere near him but at the artefact shop. Cursing he shook his head, and walked towards her while the guards followed him again. Standing near Meera, he asked in irritation, "Agar ruk rahi thi to bata nahi sakti thi? Hum aage chale jaa rhe the."

To which she retorted looking at the lamps, "Ab tumhe aage bhaagne ki jaldi thi to maine roka nahi."

He huffed looking away, when she asked looking at the bright blue one that shone even in sunlight due to a lamp burning inside it, "Aadit, ye hamare kamre ke liye kaisa rahega?"

He gave the lamp a once over, and actually liked the artistry. He spoke, "Accha hai, par hamare kamre mein already bahot lamps hain, ye kaha lagaogi?"

She answered looking at more pieces, "Haan hai to, par kamre mein personal touch nahi hai. I want to change some décor, aur yahan bahot pyare pyare local handicraft items hain. What say?"

He shrugged his shoulders, looking at his phone, "Tumhara bhi kamra hai, jo karna hai karo."

Her heart fluttered for a second hearing him, and she replied with some sweetness, "Vahi, hamara kamra hai to phone andar rakhu aur meri help karo."

He gave her a side eye and she gestured to phone again. Without starting a fight, he kept it away and looked at the artefacts. The shopkeeper greeted them in respect, "Khamma ghani Kunwarsa, Baisa. Bataiye, kya dikhawe se aapko?"

Meera answered excitedly, "Mujhe hamare kamre ke liye bahot sare aise lamps chahiye, aur bhi sajaane ka samaan jo hai aapke pas."

Aadit was amused at her sudden excitement, but carried along; participating like a dutiful husband by helping her select the lamps. They chose almost 25 lamps in different shades, shapes and sizes. Meera even bought decorative jhaalars and umbrellas for the room.

He mentally grimaced imagining his room turning into a world of unicorns due to the bright hues and lights. Still, he let her be, aware she must be missing her home in Mumbai. This would keep her busy before she joins him back in their company.

They bought the stuff, Meera was going to pay when he snapped her hand and extended the cash. She frowned and was going to fight him, when he shushed her saying, "Shh, ghar pe lad lena. Chalo abhi."

Huffing, she followed him around, when they came to a shop selling puppets. Meera told him she wanted those as well for décor and he agreed. They bought the puppets as well, this time Meera paying for it before he could. He gave her a side-eye and she poked her tongue at him with a smirk.

Shaking his head, he let her have her way. They bought a lot of things and finally reached a local jewelry stall. Meera made a stop there and Aadit stood behind her. She looked at the nose rings and picked one, turning to the mirror she wore it.

Aadit would've been busy in his phone again, if not for her standing there in front of the stall's mirror and fervently wearing a nose ring with a grin on her face. His eyes refused to move away from the sight of her delighted face, and the delight plastered to his face as well when he noticed the familiar bracelet he gave her on Muh Dikhai shining in her hand beneath her wedding bangles. Her henna was depleting by the days but her bangles, her ring he gifted her and the bracelet still shone in them.

She was trying to adjust the string, and he moved forward to help her attach it into her hair. Once he did, she looked at the nose ring and smiled gleefully keeping a hand under her face. He held back a chuckle, while she asked with interest, "How does it look?"

Nodding, he tried to act nonchalant, "Sundar hai, par aisi nose ring roz mein kaun pehenta hai?"

Turning she spoke in attitude, "Main pehenti hu. Koi issue?"

Sighing, he shook his head in denial. She asked frowning before removing the nose ring, "Ye hamare sath itne déjà vu moments kyu hote hain vaise?"

Aadit questioned, "Matlab?"

She replied giving the nose ring to shopkeeper, "Matlab hum jaise bachpan mein mile the, meri mehendi vale haath tumhare kurte pe lagkr vaise hi abhi hua meri mehendi vali raat pe. Us din tumne mere earring ka bhi string lagaya tha aur aaj ye nose ring ka. Kuch zyada hi déjà vu vali feeling nahi aa rhi?"

Shaking his head, he let everything pass his head and spoke, "Ab zyada feeling mat lo, aur chalo yahan se."

She pouted muttering and followed him, "Khadoos lomdi."

***

The group reached the initiation of the market area, the girls discussing animatedly what all they bought. Settling into their respective cars, they left the markets. Kunal asked Adheesh, "Hukum, ab aap sab kahan jaana chahenge? Mahal ya fir kahin aur...?"

They were in an isolated road, and Adheesh turned to Ariaa to ask her whether she wanted to visit some place when suddenly the car in front of them that carried their guards blasted.

The driver was left shocked and stopped the car abruptly sending Adheesh, Ariaa and Kunal into a frenzied state. Aadit stopped the car with a jerk behind them, causing Meera to almost hit her head on the dashboard but was saved as he kept his arm in front of her to stop the jerk.

But Heer and Abhay fell forward due to the abrup breaks and Abhay growled, "Kya kar raha hai Aadit?"

To which Aadit just said in horror, "Bhai sa, aage dekhiye."

Abhay looked forward only to witness the car in front of Adheesh's set ablze in fury fire. Suddenly their were gunshots all around, and the tires of the cars were shot deflating them. Adheesh immediately barked orders, "Kunal, jaldi se back up bulaiye."

Kunal had already dialled the palace for the backup, and the rest of the guards came out of their cars. The cars were bullet proof and safeguarded the people from damage, but due to deflated tires they couldn't escape the place.

Adheesh immediately took the gun and ordered, "Andar hi rahiyega Ria."

But before he could complete, Ariaa was already out of the car. Heer and Meera too followed and Aadit groaned, "Idiot!"

He went out with fuming Abhay as well, who shouted at the girls, "Aap sab bahar kyu hain? Andar jaiye."

As soon as he completed, the last car blasted as well. Heer and Meera shouted while the rest were shocked. The head guard spoke to them, "Gaadi se dur hatiye sab. Guards, provide them cover."

They were soon enveloped by the remaining seven guards in a circle, as they shot the men who were firing them hiding in the farms and nearby buildings. Adheesh, Abhay and Aadit took their guns out as well, aiming the men and firing at them.

A bodyguard leaned down to shoot the man hiding behind the bushes, giving him entry to Adheesh's side profile. Ariaa frantically moved her eyes counting the men, when her eyes spotted the man aiming her husband. Furious and seething, she pulled out the gun from a guard's back pocket making him shout, "Rani sa!"

Only for the group to be shocked, as she aimed the man and shot without a blink of her eye. The man fell down the building at Ariaa's perfect aim, dying on spot. Her aim moved towards the man on the next building and shot him straight between the head, and last the one near the car approaching them.

Adheesh knew she had it in her, being aware of her Mafia princess status but Abhay and Aadit were surprised as well as Heer and Meera. The guards too couldn't believe Ariaa's precise aim.

However, their surprise soon turned to shock as goons came out of the bushes, hurling towards them ready for the arm combat. Adheesh shot two of them straight in their hearts, while Ariaa shot the ones towards her side. She cursed and looked at the guard when the bullets ran over, "Seriously?"

The guard muttered in nervous, "Sorry rani sa, hume nahi pata tha aap bhi..."

Shaking her head, she held his sniper and instructed him, "I cannot fight in a saree, take over the goons. I'll handle the gunmen."

The men looked sceptical and looked at Hukum, with one blabbering nervously, "Hukum...hum.."

Adheesh growled in a furious state, "Fucking do what she is saying!"

The men rushed, while Ariaa aimed at the men having her back to Adheesh's who spoke concerned, "Dhyaan se Ria."

She smirked looking at the man hiding inside the tree, camouflaged between the branches, "You should say that to them."

With that, she aimed at the branch and shot the bullet. The man fell down with a groan as the branch came lose, only to be shot dead by her the next second.

Heer was afraid hearing the on-going firing battle, Abhay covered her with guards on other side as he shot the men down. Meera wasn't as scared, herself having the kind of security since childhood but she was never ever in a battle of this sort.

She saw Aadit effortlessly shooting down men approaching them and wondered where was the back up as she could see their guards falling down one after other.

Her ears welcomed the noise of some cars rushing in, and she saw six cars coming towards them. Seeing them Adheesh shouted at his brothers, "Abhay, Aadit, jaiye Meera aur Heer ko safely gaadi mein bithaiye. Kunal, Ria ko lekr jaiye."

Ariaa immediately denied, "Nahi hum nahi jaa rhe."

Adheesh growled, "Ariaa, hum keh rhe hain..."

But she was adamant shooting down another person, "Humne kaha hum nahi jayenge."

He groaned but didn't fuss with her at the moment. Abhay told Heer, "Dhyaan se jaake baithiye, guards aapko le jayenge. Hum bhai sa ke sath hain."

She nodded as he sent her away amidst the group of guards who shielded her and she safely sat in the car. Meera was going next with Aadit sending her but she saw a man approaching both Aadit and Abhay from behind, ready to strike them with knives. Her eyes widened and she shouted in fear, "Abhay!"

The brothers' were shocked hearing her shout, they looked at her when Meera pushed Abhay aside as the man was going to stab him. The knife was going to pierce into her skin, and she shouted shielding herself with her hands.

The next second she felt blood trailing from her shoulder, down to her arm but no pain whatsoever. Instead, a pair of warm hands embraced her, protecting her like a shield. A groan she heard, and looked up from the cocoon of her hands only to witness Aadit standing there with pain evident on his face.

Her eyes widened feeling his hands tightening around her, a hand cradling the back of her head which now bled due to the pierced knife. The goon pulled back the knife making Aadit groan and a tear escape his eye feeling the numbing pain in his arm.

Meera couldn't believe her eyes, she frantically looked at his face. Abhay was horrified seeing his brother in pain, he kicked the man furiously and cursed, "You bloody bastard!"

The next second a rain of bullets consumed the goon and he was shot dead on the spot. Meera held Aadit's face who looked in pain, his eyes were still close when she whispered in agony, "Aa...Aadit!"

He opened his eyes at her whisper, his bloodshot ones colliding with her afraid orbs and he spoke coldly, "Jao yahan se."

She frantically shook her head in fear, "Na..nahi, tu..tumhe chhod..chhodkar..."

But he had no more patience to entertain her, hence he spoke in a loud growl that made shivers run down her spine, "I SAID LEAVE!"

Meera moved back in fear of his fury, he gazed at a guard who nodded and took Meera away. She walked in the guard's protection but her eyes looked behind all the time, too see if Aadit was okay. She saw him wiping the tear that escaped, and as she sat in the car he shot another man trying to gather himself.

Ariaa's arm was grabbed by Adheesh and he took her towards the cars with Abhay and Aadit in toe. Kunal was already there inside with the girls, and once the men settled the bodyguards drove the cars off leaving behind their men to settle the score with the goons.

Aadit groaned in pain and Adheesh looked at his brother concerned, "Aadit fikr mat karo, hum palace chalte hi first aid le lenge. Bas thodi der beta!"

Aadit stopped a chuckle hearing his brother's loving tone, and spoke calmly, "Aap abhi zyada tension mein lag rhe hain bhai sa. Hum thik hai, zyada nahi lagi."

Abhay too hid his smile, while the girls could see the fatherly concern Adheesh held for his brothers. Where Ariaa and Heer were admiring the trio, Meera looked at her husband feeling guilty for the injury he sustained in order to protect her. Her gaze moved to his face, and then at his bleeding bicep. Tears gathered in her eyes and she thought in disbelief,

Why would you even do this for me, Aadit?

~*****~

That's it for today, pretty long update it was! So, how many of you guessed it right my detectives? Lol! Anyways, before you all start condemning Meera's behavior, I just request you all to look at her feelings like a person who was in love with a man for almost half of her life. She cannot have feelings for another man in less than a month right? I know you guys don't like Meera hurting Aadit but what is love without some pain and hurt?

Also, what do you think is gonna happen next? Why was Aadit furious at Meera? What will be Heer's reaction to the sudden attack and how will Abhay tackle it? How will Adheesh react at Ariaa not listening to him?

Do give your opinions and I will see you all soon. Vote, comment and share the story please!

With love, Meera <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

136K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
330K 29.8K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
345K 14.6K 41
"I will accept your resignation but under one condition," said Vikram Singhal, playing with the paperweight akin to the manner he was playing with th...
9.8K 1K 15
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...