Thedalgal Theerathini

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are di... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -- Mature content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Announcement -- Janana Ragasiyam
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 76

2.1K 265 92
By ParvathiSureshSharma

AN: No prof read kindly adjust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They all reached home after having the lunch. All are tired due to a lot of work in temple and heavy food. They all sat in the sofa's, floor, dinning chairs to take rest. Soon they all slept wherever they are. Rakshan looked at everyone, left out a long breathe and switched on the AC for them. Everyone are sleeping so peacefully. 

Malar is sleeping and Priyanka also sleeping hugging her. In the sofa, Pragyan is sleeping in the sitting position itself. Sujan is sleeping on his right shoulder and Athulya on his left shoulder. Karthik is sleeping on the floor and Siddhik slept by hugging Karthik's stomach. Vinay slept near to near to Siddhik while his hand is patting Siddhik's shoulder. Logan slept by placing his leg on Vinay's leg. 

Rakshan chuckled at the way everyone are sleeping. He took some photos of them and then went to sleep in another sofa which is vacant. Rakshan saw Siddhik is moving in sleep. He rushed to sofa and acted like sleeping in sitting position. 

Siddhik rubbed his eyes, shake Karthik and said, " dei, intha button kuthuthu.. valikuthu."

Karthik- "Haa, ulukatha pakki.. button kuthuchuna thalli poi padu"

Siddhik- " poda..", he whined looked around, directly come near Rakshan, lied near to him having his head on Rakshan's lap. He also took Rakshan's hand and placed on his head. 

Karthik rolled over to find Siddhik and slept after hugging Vinay. Rakshan automatically started to comb his head gently. Siddhik slept within seconds. Rakshan too slept. 

In the evening, Malar is he first one to got up. She refreshed herself and started to prepare coffee for everyone and Green tea for Sujan. Slowly one by got up except Siddhik and Rakshan. Malar served Coffee for everyone. 

After a while, Rakshan and Siddhik got up and did their chores. 

Karthik- "dei, engaluku konjam vela iruku naanga velila kilambarom.". Siddhik just nodded his head.

Karthik- " nalaiku morning 10 ku kilambu, three days pack ithu..". Siddhik nodded his head looking at Athulya via corner of his eyes. 

Rakshan- "Mandaya aaturathu sari.. anga poi overa attam podatha. paathu iru. Papa chinna ponu, nee thaan pathukanum.". Siddhik nodded his head. 

Men other than Siddhik looked at each other and started to move out. Athulya, Malar and Priyanka is in the kitchen. Boys told them not to cook anything for dinner, since they have ordered it. So girls are just cleaning the things there. 

Malar- "nee poi anna kooda packing panra velaia paaru". Athulya nodded and left. She went inside his room with a deep thinking. 

Siddhik- "enna di ratchasi peria yosanaiah iruku?"

Athulya- " ivanga thaniah etho plan panranga Siddhu.  enakum theriama. "

Siddhik giggled and said, "perusa onum illa, namaku first night decorations panna poranga"

Athulya widened her eyes and asked, "enna da solra?"

Siddhik- "hmm, anegama Prajju, sujju portion la vaipanga nu ninaikuren."

Athulya- "epadi solra?"

Siddhik- " ipo enaku coffee koduka varum pothu prajju voda shirt pocket la roja poo idhalgal irunthathu.. avan koodaya thookitu pogum pothu mela otirukum"

Athulya - "itha vachu ellama solluva?"

Siddhik- " inga vaa", Athulya neared him. They both stood near the window. 

Siddhik- "anga pathiah, ellorada car um inga thaan iruku. oruthanum pogala.. ellarum madi portion la thaan irukanga. nama rendu perukumae surprise ah irukanum nu solama panranga"

Athulya- " naamaku theriama panrangannu vena sollu aana surprise nu mattum solatha.. ithuku mela en kutty heart aala unga alichatiyatha thaanga mudiathu"

Siddhik giggled loudly. Athulya went to pack the dress. She set the dress inside the bag and Siddhik will throw it on the bed taking it from the bag. She again arrange it in the bag and he will again rearrange and throw it in the bed. 

Athulya has her hands in her hip and said, "dei, birthday boy nu ellam paaka maten, sathiruven. en porumaiah sothikathaa"

Siddhik- "katuna purushana kaai nee adipiah? ", He asked with widened eyes and opened mouth. He acted perfectly. 

Athulya- " katuna purushana thaan adika mudium, katikitathae vachu seiya thane", She smirked while stating. She enjoyed his play with her. There are days in which in the same room, they both sat in the same bed silently, without having anything to talk. 

Siddhik- "adada ithu theriama poche", he acted like worried.

Athulya- "therinchiruntha enna panirupa? kalyanam paniruka matiah?"

Siddhik- "cha cha munnadiyae panirupaen. Neeyae enna vachukaren nu sollum pothu, chance ah viduvena?"

Athulya bite her lips to control her blush and pretend to be in anger with him. 

Siddhik clutched his heart, formed his mouth as 'O' shaped and blew air. He then said, "Ratchasi, aiyo ippo epadi iruka theiruma?. Nee vetkatha marachu kovatha continue panni, antha vetka siripa udhadu kadichu thaduthu, oorakannala enna paathu, kannam full ah mella mella lesana sigappu poosi.. aiyo unaku epadi puriavaipen en nilamaiah?"

Athulya - "acho poo Siddhu", she closed her face with her fingers unable to bear his love showering.. 

He is definitely different. He used to start a conversation as an argument but end with a heart flat statement. Is he the one who struggled to speak? Is he the one who remained silent in the initial days?. Is he the one who maintained distance? is he the one who stated that he didn't know to express his feelings? is he the one who is idle? Is he the one who asked permission to introduce her as his wife? is the the one who said that lets not love but be husband and wife? is the one who said that is unaware to mingle with others?. 

Siddhik back hugged her disturbing her thoughts. His hands rested in her waist and started to fight with her dress. 

Athulya- "siddhu, summa iru"

Siddhik- "appo nee enna paaru di ratchasi. unna kanna sivapa maracha vitruvena? enamo unaku vera engaium sivakatha mathirium atha naan pakatha mathirium panra .. ipo paaru un mela full ah poo pookum..", he draw patters in her navel which sends goosebumps all over her body. She felt a wetness below. Siddhik too fell her changes. 

The same time they heard a door knocking sound. They both composed themselves and Athulya opened the door. 

Priyanka- "annakum unakum enna order pannatum?". Athulya answered her by walking out of the room. Siddhik too came out. 

Siddhik- " ellarum enga kaanum?"

Priyanka- "athu sollamaten ungaluku surprise"

Siddhik- " Prajju va enga kaanum?" 

Priyanka- "avanum thaan poiukaan"

Siddhik- "oh .. Prajju kita avanoda new show pathi pesanumae, eppo varuvaan", Athulya looked at him.

Priyanka- " athu oru 2 or 3 hours aagum"

Siddhik- "avlo neram aaguma? enna ivan vara vara somberi aagitaan"

Priyanka- " avan onum somberi agala. chummava? full room-um decorate panalumla. time agumla"

Siddhik- "ada amamla, atha maranthutaen paaren", Athulya widened her eyes and Siddhik winked at her. Still Priyanka didn't understood that she blabbered. 

He causally got the news and went. Packing is done by both Siddhik and Athulya after many atrocities. Men came there with the food and they all had dinner. 

Karthik- "light ah sapdu daa".

Siddhik- "appo ethuku daa ivlo vangitu vantha?"

Karthik- "ithu engaluku". Siddhik glared at him and continued eating. Once the dinner is done, 

Rakshan- " Sid, vaa namma konja neram Prajju room la irukalam". Athulya and Siddhik looked at each other. 

Siddhik- "yaen enna aachu?", Athulya raised his eyebrows at him. 

Karthik- "unkooda konja time spend panalam nu thaan vaa"

Siddhik- "ipove vaa"

Karthik- "inga paaru unakellam oru poi thaan solla mudium. olunga enthirichu vaa da. ithuku mela ellam yosichu poi solla mudiathu."

Rakshan- "dei unaku kandipa inerathuku visayam therinjirukum. naanga thaan descent ah oru poi solittomla. romba pannama vaa da. "

Siddhik chuckled and Athulya slapped his own head in annoyance. 

Karthik- "nee yaen papa chumma chumma adichukura? avan romba paduthurana?"

Athulya- " nee ellam pesatha anna. ulagathulayae ipadi birthday va celebrate panni naan pathathe illa."

Vinay- "ada enna papa nee, naanga ellam office la birthday boy taium amount collect panni, cake vangi avanukae cut panuvom theriuma... Surprise ah mukiam santhosam thane mukiam? "

Logan- "ithu enga type of celebration papa. Oruthadava en birthday appo sariana malai.. ellarum veetlayae matikitanunga. Vera vali illama Office la irunthu varum pothu naanae cake vangitu vanthaen. apuram thaan celebrate panom."

Rakshan- "en birthday ku ellam itha vida peria sambavam nadanthiruku.. Ellarumae leave la vera vera idathula irunthom so celebrate panna mudiala. En birthday Thursday appo vanthathu.  But saturday thaan meet panna mudinjathu. So antha month fulla thursday ku thursday cake vangi cut panni celebrate paninom"

Karthik- " Birthday celebration ethuku papa? naamaku pudicha uyir intha ulagathuku vantha santhosatha kondarurom avlo thane. Nee poranthu enkitaye vanthathula enaku evlo santhosam theriuma nu gift kodukurom.. Unnoda senthu en valkaiyin nimishangala anubavika pudichuruku nu resemble panna cake vetti, chocolate, sweat nu ellam share panikurom.. at the end happiness thaane mukiam."

Athulya, Sujan, Malar, Priyanka and Pragyan looked at them with amusement. 

Siddhik- "sari sari neram aachu, naan anga poi surprise aguren.. intha dress pothuma?"

Rakshan- "Unaku pant shirt antha roomlayae vachirukaen, mathiko"

Siddhik- "Hmm , Spare dress vachuteengala"

Vinay- "aiyo illa da maranthae poiten. ", he placed his hand on his head. 

Siddhik- "naan eduthutu poikaren"

Logan- " inga paaru, rendu cover potruken. unaku suppose antha rose smell pudikalaina top la irukura cover mattum remove panidu "

Siddhik nodded his head like a obedient kid. Athulya chuckled. She understood that they will be like that only.

Malar- "unaku dress naan vangi vachirukaen. vaa polam", She gave a skirt and tops. 

Athulya- "saree illaya?"

Malar- "unaku kastama irukum la athaan illa. nee ithayae potuko". She nodded and changed. 

Then Siddhik and Athulya went to Prajju's room. The room is very beautifully decorated with flowers. A pleasant fragrance filled the room. They both inhaled it. Siddhik locked the door. 

Siddhik- "Room spray nalla irukulla. Nalaiku logan kita kenum enna brand nu". Athulya laughed at him. 

Siddhik- "ethuku di sirikura?"

Athulya- "Nee anga poi enna room spray nu yosichitu irunthiah daa nu, anna unna kekura mathiri yosichu paathaen siripu vanthiduchu"

Siddhik back hugged and said, "athuvum sari thaan. naan yaen atha swasikanum.. Naan ini unna thaan swasikanum. Nee eanakaga poova pootha athula varura vasanaila moolganum"

Siddhik hand started to peek inside her dress. Siddhik placed his face on her neck and rubbed it gently. He twirled her and started to kiss her. The kiss was passionate and fille with pent-up emotions. 

As they broke the kiss, Siddhik said, "The best gift for my birthday. Not only just for my birthday but for my birth.". His hands slowly touched her behind the dress. Athulya shivered a little. 

He slowly moved the tops upward and Athulya too raised her hand so that he can proceed. Soon the top is on the floor. He cupped her breast instead of cupping her cheeks. Athulya gasped. 

Siddhik- "sema pasila irukaen di", He pulled her towards him and hugged her. Slowly started to unclasped her bra and throwed it away. Athulya turned around and hide her asserts using her hand. For some seconds there is no touch form him. She slowly turned and shocked to see that he undressed himself. Athulya widened her eyes and looked at his eyes. 

Siddhik- " oru flow la poitu irukum pothu ithu vera disturb panuthu di ratchasi. epo paaru ithuku vera time spend panna vendiatha iruku athu thaan first ae panitaen", he winked and pulled her towards him. 

Athulya mind voice- "intha 6 second unaku time waste agutha? time spend panriah? ada paavi.."

He lifted her by grasping her but and buried his face in her neck and slowly travelled below. Athulya shivered at his when his face brushed her body. He then placed her on the bed and leaned on her. Athulya's hands slowly started to roam around his body, increasing his desire. 

His hands slowly found their way under her skirt, and could able to feel all that her body responds to the touch. 

Siddhik- "ennala porumaiah iruka mudium nu thonala"

Athulya- "naan onum porumaiah iruka solala", She smirked. 

Siddhik without breaking his eye contact with her, slip his hand under the skirt and started to her clit through her panties. Athulya moaned unable to hold back. She closed her eyes in pleasure. Siddhik's  started to tease her though his panties and he started to kiss her on her neck which made her to gasp. His lips travelled down to her collarbone. her breathe hitched. 

Athulya moaned and Siddhik shut her down with a passionate kiss. Siddhik's hand then roamed all over her body torturing her.  Athulya moaned and pressed herself closer to him automatically. Siddhik started to kiss her roughly. Siddhik admired her each and every inch. He also moved a little away and observed her body after the kiss. He pressed and massaged and pinched all over her body. He is not gentle. He is immersed in desire. He handle her in a different way. May be a rugged man inside him a slowly coming out on witnessing his soul like this. 

She moaned when he inserted his finger suddenly, her hands gripped the sheet as he continued to pleasure. He then moved his mouth to her nipple at last, sucking and teasing it with his tongue, causing her to arch back. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him, pulled him closer unable to bear the pleasure. They both panted a little. He started to kiss her, moving her hands upward stating that it should be there. 

While kissing, He cupped her breast and started to stroke the nipple. Athulya clutched the sheets having her hands above her head. The next moment, he slowly entered inside her. She moaned and wrapped her hands around her, pulling him closer. He pinched her nipple and she arched back having her hand still around his shoulders. He started to thrust but in a slow pace keeping his hands busy in teasing her nipple. 

He started to move inside her in a all the ways, so that her g-spot and the clit will be rubbed often. She moaned and begged 'please Siddhu, please', but didn't mentioned what she is pleasing for?.

He started to thrust harder and deeper and faster. She felt so good. It is felt that his pleasure is increasing with each thrust and trying to move further inside her. He leaned on her, kissed her neck, pulled her up in between his thrust. This gives a different feel. He again let her down, gripped her waist , wrapped his hands around her and used his fingers to rub the clit. 

She moaned louder more than before and squirmed under his touch. He could feel her pleasure building up from the way her walls kept clenching around his manhood. She shivered multiple times. He kept continuing and she moaned in pleasure and satisfaction.  She was about to reach her climax and he too felt that he is moving towards his end. 

He again played the nipple between each thrust. She moaned and arched her back, her hands gripped the sheet tightly. he could feel the pleasure building up more and it only encouraged him to go faster and harder. 

They both reached their climax at the same time, leaving a loud groans and moans. He fell on the bed next to her with a heavy panting. 

Athulya in a very weak voice opened her eyes weakly and said, "Siddhu, inga vaa"

He moved towards her, pulled her gently and slowly towards him, kissed her forehead. 

Athulya- "Happy Birthday Siddhu"

The clock struck 12 in the room. They both looked at the clock once and then looked at each other with a smile and sparking eyes.

Siddhik- "I love you di Ratchasi, I love you Yaadhu"

Athulya - "i love you Siddhu"

Siddhik inhaled and said,  " haa, Manakura di. intha vasanai la moolga thaan porupu eduthirukaaen pola.". They both cuddled with each other and slept. 

The next day as per the plan they both started their honeymoon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

We are moving towards the end of the book. Only Sujan and Pragyan marriage sequences are pending, which might have three chapters i believe. No honeymoon chapters. I will leave that to readers imagination.

Hope that this book entertained you all so well. 

In this break, i try to think of a new story to entertain you all again. Hope i will get it too. Lets hope for the best. 

Next update will be on next Thursday.

Please do vote and comment. 

Parvathi Suresh Sharma. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 660 13
It the same story as "Kannatha Un Uruvam". Since that book got deleted, i publishing again with a new name.. It is a fully comedy based and a feel g...
13.5K 1.7K 20
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
38.2K 2.4K 68
A coddled little princess of the family A firstborn son, burdened with considerable responsibilities. A rebellious bad-boy prince, ready to wait and...
71.4K 8.5K 46
Yesterday I saw you with a different eye Today you became a memory forever ❤️ Let's see how Love blooms between Ashok Kumar and Shyla Rajesh Ashwin a...